Ben is Taught about Discipline Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcom put tit clamps on Gary and kept feeding us poppers, while waving his big cock in my face, slapping it back and forth before shoving it down my throat. Only twenty four hours I'd still been a virgin and now here I was sucking one dick and sitting on another. I had no time to savour the thought before being forced to concentrate on Malcolm's cock as it went to the back of my throat, choking and half-strangling me. I coped as best I could and eventually heard some approving noises from him. I even thought he was going to cum, but he pulled back from the brink and withdrew his cock.

He went back to tugging at our tit chains and feeding us poppers, which sent both Gary and I over the edge. I couldn't help my self and soon all three of us saw volleys of my cum spatter on the carpet behind Gary's head and on his face and upper chest; a moment later I felt his cock flooding my guts for the second time so far that night.

I fell forward onto his chest, exhausted, hoping for a rest. But I hadn't accounted for the fact that Malcolm still hadn't had got off. Before I knew what was happening, he'd pulled me up and off Gary and dragged me a few feet away, pushing me face down onto the carpet. He fell on top of me, knocking the wind out of me as he simultaneously shoved his dick up my arse!

I screamed at him to "PULL IT OUT PLEASE" and he did so, but only for a moment in order to get back in at an easier angle for himself! He shoved my bound wrists up my back, keeping me under control while he reamed me out. I was thankful tht the butt plug had kept me loose and that I'd just had Gary in me, since Malcolm's would have been too much to bear. But once I was accustomed to it and the pain levelled off, I began to enjoy the way he was filling me up, especially when he kept slamming up against my prostate.

Eventually he came inside me, with his jism spurting out and giving my guts got their third load of the night. I stayed as still as I could as he lay on top of me, with his big log staying inside me while it gradually softened. We stayed like that for a few minutes with our sweaty bodies stuck together until I began to feel some other liquid filling my guts and realised he was pissing in me!

At first, I felt disgusted; how could he do that to me? But then it occurred to me how eager I'd been to have both of them cum in me, and really piss was no different since it was coming from the same source after all. I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling and once his stream stopped, he popped the butt plug back in, so I wouldn't leak on his carpet.

It was time for rest and relaxation again; after he untied us once more, Gary and I snuggled together on the couch while he sat sipping brandy in his favourite armchair. I began looking forward to going to bed and sleeping next to Gary's big warm body again, but as usual I wasn't accounting for Malcolm plans, which involved a bed but not sleep. We'd found out about those plans soon enough, once he'd polished off his snifter of brandy.

12