Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dean, I'm so close," Ben moaned. "I'm sorry."

"Take yourself out, Ben. Touch yourself. If you cum, though, you'll be in trouble. I'll probably have to punish you toniiii..." Dean trailed off as Ben took him into his mouth and sucked hard, then bit gently about halfway down.

He fumbled with his belt and pants one-handedly as he lavished attention on Dean's cock with his other, sliding it in and out of his mouth rhymically. Cold fingers teased into his hair, then set the pace of his bobbing. His own shaft was out, but he couldn't touch it or he'd cum instantly.

Precum filled Ben's mouth and the naughty flavor, and the taboo of where they were and what they were doing had him so close to cuming that even the slightest brush might have him shooting off. Dean moaned as he watched Ben worship his cock.

"Don't cum, bitch," Dean bit out breathlessly. "Or you'll be in so... much trouble. Mmm..." Dean lifted a foot and the bottom of his tennis shoe pressed into Ben's cock. He couldn't hold it in, his hand was on his cock, beating off in time to his movements on Dean's cock. "Oh, Ben. My little bitch, you're so good at this," he praised. "I'm gonna cum, don't make a mess, bitch."

A second later Dean grunted and cum filled Ben's mouth. He hurried to swallow it down as the first rush of his own orgasm rose the length of his rod. He dropped his hand from Dean's cock to his own and did his best to catch his cum as it streamed from him, curling his toes in his dress shoes.

"Fuck, Ben. That's right," Dean moaned. "Swallow all my cum." Dean's hips danced in time to his movements as a second surge of ejaculate filled his mouth and began to leak out around the corners of his mouth. "All of it, oh, god, Ben."

Ben felt his own ejaculate spill between his fingers and knew he'd be in trouble, which just had him wanting more of Dean's cum in his belly now. He swallowed, then continued sucking, trying to pull more from Dean's hard shaft. Cold fingers held his head still, then pushed him away from his favorite cock. He looked up at Dean, but his head was thrown back, resting on the door. His eyes were closed.

"Sorry, sir," he mumbled, holding a pool of quickly cooling jizz in his palm. "I made a mess."

"I know," Dean said, still not looking down yet. "You're definitely in trouble tonight."

"I can still come over?"

Dean snorted. "I need to punish you, best place is at my place. You came in your hand?" he asked, looking down.

"I tried not to make a mess, sir," he agreed. He didn't know what to do with the mess in his hand, it was slowly seeping between his fingers, and would soon fall to the ground. The thought was terrifying and exciting.

Dean watched him for a second, then pulled his pants off, struggling to get them around his shoes, so he kicked those off, too, then slid his underwear off as well. He knelt down in front of Ben, taking his jizz-filled hand, then flipped it over onto his underwear. "Use these," he insisted. "I wasn't thinking right."

"Was it good?" Ben asked, cleaning himself from his hand with Dean's underwear.

"You did a good job," Dean agreed curtly.

"Sorry. About your underwear," he said, watching Dean's flagging manhood bounce as he pulled his pants up commando.

"You'll be punished appropriately." Dean adjusted himself, then tucked his shirt back in. He still had this look in his eyes, a semi-gloss kind of lust.

"God, you're hot," Ben noted, cleaning himself off his hand with Dean's drawers. "How did I never notice before?"

Dean looked at him and he watched as Dean's lust drained and his worry crept back. "You aren't gay. You're hair's a mess, Ben. Fix it before you go back." His cold demeanor wasn't the sexy kind.

Was Dean feeling guilty? He couldn't have that, this wasn't one-sided no matter what Dean thought. "Gay or not, you are sexy as hell, Dean Kazcmarek. Look at me?"

Dean's hand was on the doorknob now, his back to Ben. "I always go too far."

"You don't. Dean, you're not alone, you're not doing anything I didn't wanna do already. God, I wanted you to go farther, you mess me up in all the right ways."

"No, I just mess you up."

He grabbed Dean's shoulder and wheeled him around to face him. Dean avoided his eyes. "Dean?"

He squirmed, but didn't try to escape Ben's grasp. "You're killing me, DeLuca."

Ben stepped into his personal space and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, too, Dean. I really enjoyed every part of what we just did. I'm looking forward to my punishment tonight. No, look at me, dammit," he snapped when Dean tried to pull away. He slammed his hand on the door behind Dean, grabbing his undivided attention.

"Ben? I'm sorry."

Ben snorted. "Dean, stop. What will it take to get you to believe that I want what we're doing, and I'm where I wanna be, with who I wanna be with?"

Panic flitted across Dean's features, then he slumped down into Ben. "I'm fucked up, Ben."

"You're not, Dean. You were hurt, and you're afraid. I get it. But, even if you were fucked up, I'm still here, where I wanna be. With you. I wanna be with you," he said, hugging Dean tight. Dean didn't hug him back, so he pulled back, shoving his hand down the neck of his shirt. He grabbed the ball-chain and pulled it from his shirt, the dogtag catching on the collar of his shirt for a second.

He held the tag up for Dean to inspect. "You're wearing it?"

Ben blushed. Dean took the tag from his fingers and pulled it gently, pulling Ben closer, too. "Everyday. Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Dean let the tag slip through his fingers. It hit his chest with the gentlest of thuds, then Dean's arms were around him, the unwanted space between them now gone.

"Ben. Tell me again, please? I..."

"Dean, I love you. This, what we just did? It was so freaking hot. I really do wanna do what you said, about the desk, but maybe not for my first time. What's weird for me is how much I want it, and how much it scares me, too. I don't wanna do any of this with anyone but you, Dean." He lowered his forehead to Dean's shoulder, then turned in so his lips were against Dean's neck. He didn't kiss, just held himself there, breathing in the smell of Dean's scent.

"Thank you, Ben," Dean said, surprising him. He hadn't been ready for Dean's change of heart. "I can't believe we just jerked each other off at work." He giggled, which made Ben giggle. It started a chain reaction of laughter that didn't die down until his stomach gurgled. "Shit, you didn't eat?"

"Just you," Ben agreed, Dean's naughty flavor still on his tongue.

Dean flushed, showing Ben those rosy cheeks he loved so much. "Ben?"

"Dean?"

"You wanna eat lunch with me?"

He pulled away so he could look Dean in the eyes. "I thought you didn't want our relationship in public?"

Dean bit his lower lip. "I thought that it would keep it from getting..."

"Like Parker?"

Dean exhaled. "Like Parker. But you're something else, and I'm gonna try my best to leave Parker behind me. You've never been ashamed about me, I don't know how to handle it. I've never been with a man like you, Ben."

"Is that a good thing?"

"It's a great thing," Dean insisted. "Thank you for being patient with me."

Ben shrugged. "You're working through some things. I am, too." He leaned up and kissed Dean on the lips, a simple gesture. "Come on, then. I wanna have lunch with my boyfriend."

"Umm..." Dean peeled away from him. "We probably shouldn't be seen leaving this side of the building together. Also, put your tag away."

Ben absentmindedly tucked the chain beneath the navy collar of his shirt. "I thought, I mean, you just said-"

Dean gently pushed him away. "No, no, no, not that. If we wanna keep this office our secret, we shouldn't be seen together down here, right?" He was talking with his hands again, a good sign.

"Oh. Ooohhhhh," he said with a smile, naughty thoughts already dancing through his head. "Yeah. Should I go first?"

"Seriously, you need to fix your hair," Dean insisted.

"I will, I promise. Meet you in the break room in ten minutes?"

"Yeah, yeah," Dean said, looking flushed.

"Don't worry about it. I promise everything's gonna be okay," he said, then kissed Dean again before he ducked out of the room.

They barely had time to eat their lunches, spending the remaining time together in new-relationship awkward silences or giggling like little kids. He returned to his desk reluctantly, already longing for the end of the day. He couldn't help but smile every time he thought of Dean, which was pretty non-stop.

"Hmm..." Aisha hummed over his cube wall. "Someone's feeling better. Did you have a nice quickie?" She whispered the last part.

His face turned five shades of red, he could feel it climbing down his neck. "I don't know what you're talking about." He didn't even turn to her.

He felt her watching him, but he refused to acknowledge her, hoped she would go away.

She didn't. "You did, you dog," she hissed happily. She ducked out of sight. He had this feeling that she wasn't... Yup, she snuck her way into his cubicle and sat on the side of his desk again. "Daaaayum, Ben! Dean's a natural. I'm not submissive, but his commanding tone even had me ready to follow him. Did he scratch your itch?"

He couldn't blush harder than he was already blushing, could he? He didn't think it was possible. His whole head felt hot. "Aisha, why do you care?"

"I wanna get to know you, this you who you are now." She shrugged. "Sorry, I guess I come off a little strong."

"If Dean knew you were sitting on my desk again..."

She smiled like he'd just given her a present. "Dean is into you hard, Ben. He could be putty in your hands, if you knew how to work him."

"Aisha, please? I don't, he's not, I mean... I don't wanna screw this up, with him. Can you just leave me alone?"

She deflated a little. "That's not, I mean, I didn't..." She sighed, then tried again. "Listen, Ben. I'm here, a resource for you, if you need it. I don't have any friends here, and..." She slid from his desk and slunk out of his cube. "I just thought that..." She sniffed at herself. "Nevermind. I'm always like this, I fuck shit up all the time."

She left his cube and he had no idea how to feel. "Aisha," he called out softly.

"Look, sorry, Ben. I'll stop bothering you."

He stood up and peeked into her cube. It was naked of any personal touches at all, and he suddenly realized she didn't fit in here at all. Realized she was lonely. "Dial it down a smidge, Aisha? Yea?"

She looked up at him, her eyes watery, though she wasn't crying. "Yeah, sure."

"Seriously," he said, leaning into her cube like she'd done earlier. "I don't know you at all, and I refuse to let anyone here hurt Dean more than he's already been hurt, and absolutely will not tolerate anyone who tries to hurt him because of our relationship."

"I would never!" she insisted, looking down. "I think you two are adorable."

He sighed, somehow feeling he could trust her. "Look, you need to reign it in at work, okay? But..." He leaned in closer, dropping his voice to a whisper. "Dean was amazing today, wasn't he?"

She looked up at him, her watery eyes and the look of shock on her face semi-comical. "Ben?"

"He's jealous of you. Thinks you're beautiful, and is worried you'll seduce me."

She snorted out a sob-tainted laugh. "I couldn't seduce you if I tried," she whispered. "Dean's the only one for you."

Why it surprised him he couldn't say. It was true, of course, but hearing it from her had butterflies filling his stomach so full they were coming up his esophagus. "Why'dja say that?"

"Yeah?" She looked at him skeptically, her lips pursed to the left. "He came in here like a man on a mission, ordered you to his side with two words and you jumped up like well-trained dog. Did you even realize you called him sir?"

"I called him sir? Shit..." Had he thought he couldn't blush harder? He was blushing harder.

She laughed, then wiped the unshed tears from her eyes. "You didn't even realize it! God, that's hot."

"You think it's hot that Dean came and ordered me around and I-"

"I'm a Dom," she reminded him. "Of course I think it's hot. And, two guys together, especially two as hot as you and Dean? Right in my wheelhouse."

"You wanna see-"

"Hold up, dude, don't get ahead of yourself. I like the idea of it, I don't actually wanna be part of it. I like the idea of two guys together."

"Really? That's, um..."

She rolled her eyes. "Dude, really? Guys like two girls together, right? Why can't girls like the same concept?"

"Aisha, you're weird."

"I'm okay with that," she agreed. "I'd rather be weird than boring. Wouldn't you?"

"I, ah..." He didn't know what to say.

She snorted. "You're weird, too, Ben. It's okay, welcome to the club. Oh, and I'm totally gonna imagine all sorts of things that you and Dean did when he came to collect you earlier."

"Aisha...," he said. What was he supposed to say to her, to that? "That's messed up."

She laughed. "Go back to work, Ben. Just, I mean, I'm here, right? So, like, if you wanna talk, or get advice, or tips, or make Dean jealous, I'm, like, always here, okay?" He watched her for another moment before she shooed him from her cubicle. "Go on! Get!"

He chuckled, then sank back down into his cube, thoughts of Aisha and Dean ruining his ability to be productive for the rest of the day. Five minutes before the end of his shift he got a text from Dean. He forced himself to close out his work for the day before he read it.

'My apartment at six thirty. Dress up for a date. Don't be late.'

Ben shivered in anticipation, his response making him blush. 'Yes, sir.'

He was at Dean's at five after six, worried about being too early. He texted Dean. 'Here, sorry I'm early. Don't rush, I'll wait in the car until you're ready.'

'Come in' was Dean's nearly instant response. He jumped from his car and headed towards the door to Dean's apartment, then turned and ran back for the flowers he'd gotten. He felt stupid, but Dean had said a date. It was a simple bouquet, two red roses and some baby's breath, he'd tried for something not too 'girly'.

Dean met him at the door, looking nervous. He eyed the flowers as he opened the glass security door. "Flowers?"

Ben blushed. "I always bring flowers to a first date."

It was Dean's turn to blush. He took the flowers then turned away quickly, bounding quickly up the steps. Ben followed him more slowly, smiling the whole way. He'd never felt this way with a woman, maybe he'd been gay his whole life, just hadn't met Dean yet.

Dean let him into his apartment, then ran back to his room. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll be out in a minute."

Ben sat down on the couch, then stood up, then sat back down, feeling nervous. He thought about his and Dean's lunch activities earlier, then immediately suppressed the thoughts. He couldn't start the date out sporting a boner.

Dean came out a few minutes later dressed in a pair of tight-fitting jeans and a baby blue polo shirt partially hidden under a grey suit jacket. He'd done something to his hair, and he had glasses on. "Hey," Dean greeted, his cheeks rosy.

"Damn, Dean. You look great," he praised, trying to memorize Dean in this moment. He looked good, sexy. "You wear glasses?"

Dean frowned, looking down. "I, ah, dropped my left contact in the sink on accident."

"I didn't know you wore glasses," Ben said, feeling dumb. He chuckled nervously.

"Ah, yeah," Dean admitted. "They look stupid, don't they? I need to get more contacts, I just forgot to order them."

"You look great, Dean. I like your glasses."

He and Dean stood there for a moment, watching each other not watch each other. "You look good, too," Dean eventually said.

He'd opted for a grey striped button-up dress shirt, a red tie so dark it almost looked black, and a nice pair of khakis. "Oh. Thanks. Not as good as you."

"So, ah," Dean said, turning away from him. "I was thinking we could go to dinner if you wanted, like, ah, um, real date."

Ben nodded. "That sounds nice. I'd like that, I mean. I mean, let's do that. A date." Their awkwardness was suddenly funny to him and he laughed. "It's like we're teenagers or something."

"Well, it is your first date with a man, right?" Dean asked.

Ben snorted. "Of course it is. I just meant, we're acting all unsure and nervous."

"It's important to me, tonight," Dean mumbled.

Ben stepped into his body. "Me too. That's why I'm being all awkward." He kissed Dean's cheek, then pulled away.

Dean caught his wrist. "Hey. I, ah... You, um. The other day. When I apologized. You said you wanted. The tag, I mean. Did you, were you serious?"

"Huh?" Ben asked, thinking back. "Serious about what? The tag?" His hand went to his heart and came to rest on the dogtag Dean had given him.

"Yeah," Dean said, his voice cracking. "You said we could go... Um... Pick out a... ah...Together..."

"You wanna go buy me a collar?" he asked, his dick disregarding the message not to tent his pants before the date even started. "I mean, yeah. I want that, to do that, to be doing that, with you. Tonight?"

"I have a friend who sells jewelry online, makes BDSM stuff, too. She said we could come over and look at her stuff to see if you liked any." The look on Dean's face, the fragility he expressed, his exposed vulnerability was so hot that any attempt to deflate his member flew out the window.

"Can we go first? Now?" he asked, his heart pounding in excitement.

Dean looked surprised. "You really wanna?"

"Now. I wanna go now, can we go now?" he asked. "I wanna go now."

Dean bloomed with happiness. "Yeah, let's, sure. Let me text her." He grabbed his phone and Ben practically dragged him from his apartment. They were at the door when Dean pulled back. "I forgot to put the flowers in water, hold up!"

He tore his arm away from Ben and rushed back into the apartment. Ben's heart was too big, full of love and excitement. He stepped back inside the apartment and closed the door, waiting for Dean. Dean put the flowers into the vase, then returned to him eagerly. Instead of moving to open the door, Ben reached out for Dean and pulled him into a kiss, trying his best to express his feelings to Dean.

Dean broke away from him after a few frantic kisses. "You're really this excited about a collar?"

"Not a collar," he clarified. "Your collar."

Dean moaned. "I want one that you can't take off. Is that okay?"

"Like, never?"

"No," Dean clarified, pressing his body against Ben's. He rubbed himself against Dean's groin and Dean made the cutest little noise that had him half wanting to skip going out all together. "One that I would put on or take off you, like, you can't take it off because that's my job kind of take it off, is that, I mean, I'm sorry if that's weird, we don't have to-"

He pushed a finger against Dean's lips. "I like how that sounds," he said. "Let's go get a collar."

The drive was weird, they each tried to start conversations, but they were both too nervous to hold any topic for long. About half an hour later they pulled up to a neighborhood full of identical townhouses connected in long rows. Dean turned off his car and jumped out. Ben followed him up the small sidewalk that ran between two units.

A short, stocky woman opened the door before they even knocked. "Dean!" she exclaimed, pulling him inside and into a warm embrace. She was at least two feet shorter than him, so it was amusing. "So good to see you. This is Ben?"

He blushed now, her full attention on her. "Yeah," he said, holding out his hand to shake hers.

She looked at it and shook her head, then pulled him into a hug just as warm as the one she'd given to Dean. "Hey, I'm Sheila, Dean's friend. We've been friends for, well, shit, since high school. Good to meet you, Ben, I've heard some good things about you."