Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about how much Dean wanted him was heady, made him feel the good kind of drunk. Made him want more. "Dean," he moaned, shifting slightly, refusing to break out of Dean's grasp.

"Ben, you're so fucking hot," Dean breathed, eyes drinking him in. "I still can't believe that you're mine. That you wanna be with me."

"Suck it up, buttercup," Ben quipped back. "You're stuck with me, like it or not."

"I like it," Dean said, dipping his head down to catch one of Ben's nipples between his lips. Ben winced, ready for the pain of Dean's sharp teeth, but the bite never came.

"You're being awfully nice today," he noted. "Not that I mind, it's just, I don't think you've ever been this gentle with me."

Dean pulled back. "Sorry, sorry, I-"

Ben pulled his hands out from Dean's grip, then put his finger over Dean's lips. "I have never, not once, disliked anything we've done. That's not what I was saying, before you get all down on yourself. I like it when you're sharp. I'm just, this is different, so..." He shrugged. "Yeah. Not bad in any way, shape, or form. Just different."

"I wanna treasure you tonight," Dean said, his rosy pink cheeks blooming. "Is that okay? I can be mean instead, if you want me to..."

"Maybe next time," Ben said, wrapping his arms around Dean's neck again. "Make love to me, Dean."

Dean looked down at him, then kissed him gently on the forehead. "I love you so much, Ben." He kissed him on the nose, then gently on the lips. "So much. I need to open you up." He pulled away and Ben reluctantly let his hands fall to the bed.

"What do you want me to do?"

Dean pursed his lips as he considered his options. "Sit on my lap, I can open you as we kiss, yea?"

"Sounds good," Ben agreed, scooting out of Dean's way.

Dean propped a few pillows behind his back, then patted his lap. "Come here?" Ben crawled over his body and straddled Dean's lap, pushing his pale rod against his belly. "So, lotion soaks into skin, so we need to use a lot of it, and if it gets dry please tell me, like if it even starts to hurt a tiny bit, yea?"

"Dean, relax," he said, cupping Dean's face. "It'll be fine. We are definitely not the first people to ever do anal with unsanctioned lubricant."

Dean snorted. "You're right, I just wanna-"

"And I love you for that. But for now, I want you fuck my ass with your fingers. Use as much lotion as you need."

Dean nodded, then grabbed the square shaped bottle of hotel lotion from the nightstand. He also grabbed a washcloth that Dean must have lifted from the bathroom earlier. He flipped the lid one handed, but then struggled with the bottle. "Stupid bottle," he grumbled, then reached around Ben's back as he struggled with the bottle. "It's too hard, it won't squeeze."

"Gimme," Ben said, reaching behind to grab the small bottle from Dean's hand. "I got this." Even he struggled with the bottle, but he eventually spun the lid off completely and splurted out a big glob onto Dean's palm. "Sorry, sorry."

"Shut up, Ben," Dean whispered, then lubed up his fingers. The lotion was warm as Dean slid it up his crack, then circled his bud with one finger.

Ben tensed, then forced himself to relax, wrapping his arms around Dean's neck. "Kiss me?"

Dean nodded and Ben closed in, no longer interested in slow, gentle kisses. "Fuck, Dean," he moaned, leaning his ass into Dean's finger as his hole was slowly breeched. "Fuck."

"You really like this," Dean noted.

"Mmm-hmm," he hummed, catching Dean's mouth again. "There's something about it, I dunno. Like, feels super intimate. And good, surprisingly good. Like, who knew it would be this good kinda good. I want more."

Dean pushed his finger in slowly, then stopped well before he was deep enough for Ben's liking. "More lotion?"

"No, more fingers."

"Don't be impatient," Dean chided, sliding his finger deeper. "Right here?"

Ben's toes curled as Dean petted him in just the right way. "Yes," he breathed, leaning into it, urging Dean to keep doing it. Dean obliged him, and once Ben got used to it he leaned back into the kiss.

Dean stroked him on the inside as they kissed, but he was feeling impatient. He wanted more, wanted Dean inside him. "Dean," he whined between kisses.

"Ben?" Dean replied, and the tone he used let Ben know he was torturing him on purpose.

"More, please. More, I need another, no, two more fingers right now, please," He reached between them and grabbed Dean's rod, squeezing it tight. It coated the palm of his hand in precum, his head completely soaked with it. "You're so wet."

Dean chuckled. "Get me more lotion." Ben fumbled with the bottle, then squeezed out another blob of the white, sort of floral-smelling lotion onto Dean's palm. "Good boy."

A moment later he was rewarded with two fingers. "I want three!" he whined.

"You're pretty demanding for a guy getting his ass fingered," Dean said, sounding way too smug for a man with his cock in Ben's hands. Or maybe just smug enough. Regardless, Dean found his sweet spot again and returned to the long, firm caresses that drove Ben crazy.

A third finger pierced him sooner than the second one did, and then he was riding Dean's hand, so stupid horny for his boyfriend's dick that he could think of nothing else. "Fuck me, fuck, Dean. Fuck me. I need it."

"Ben," Dean purred. "It's so hot when I can get you bothered like this. Lay down on the bed, yea?" Fingers disappeared and left him open, earning him another chuckle from Dean when he whined.

Ben jumped up, but his knees locked up, throwing him off balance for a second before he caught himself. "Stomach or back?" he asked before Dean could say anything about his clumsiness.

"On your back," Dean answered without hesitation. "I wanna kiss you while we make love."

"Fuck, Dean," Ben moaned, rolling onto his back. His stomach was coated in precum, both his and Deans, and his cock was so hard it hurt. "Fuck me."

Dean crawled towards him like the best wet dream, then caught his legs and pulled them up, laying him flat on his back. "I'm gonna fuck you like this, yea?"

"I feel like a woman..." Ben complained. It wasn't that he didn't like it, it just felt weird.

"Not a like a woman," Dean corrected him, pulling Ben's legs up even more with, exposing him completely. "Like my bitch."

Ben shivered, he wasn't sure why, he wasn't cold. The statement made him very embarrassed, but in a way that also had him edging his orgasm. Dean's cockhead rubbed against his small gape and he pushed his hips into it, immediately pleased with himself as it popped inside his first ring of muscles.

"Ben..." Dean growled. "Don't rush me." He didn't pull out, which Ben was grateful for, but he didn't push any deeper, either, at least not at first. Instead he released Ben's legs and leaned in, catching his mouth. It wasn't a great angle so the kiss was sloppy, but it masked Dean's slow push inside him until he was fully planted. "You're so tight."

Dean pulled back a little more quickly and Ben winced. "Need more lotion," he said, the friction uncomfortable.

Dean nodded then pulled back slowly, leaving Ben feeling open and empty. It was good, though, because it pulled him back a little from the edge of his orgasm. "More lotion," Dean whispered to himself. "Yea. More lotion." He found the bottle, then grabbed Ben by the legs again and hoisted him up so that now his ass was up in the air, his asshole on full display.

He almost didn't feel the lotion, it was warmer than when they used lube for some reason, but then it slid into his hole as Dean squeezed the bottle. Dean nodded, then squeezed more into his hand, but it refused to come out, so he hit it on his hand a few times until there was a small glob. He rubbed it on his dick, then used his fingers to push the goo into his hole.

Ben squeaked and Dean smiled that smile he had for this type of occasion, sassy and sexy at the same time. "Gonna try again," Dean announced, lowering his ass back down to the bed. "Ready?"

Ben nodded. Dean watched him for a breath, making him self conscious. "What, is something wrong with my face?"

Dean snorted. "Just admiring the view," he said, pulling Ben towards him until his pale rod was once again piercing him.

Dean slid in much easier this time, the lotion doing its job. "Thanks," Ben whispered as Dean pulled his hips back slowly. "You look so good on top of me."

"Fuuuucckkk Ben," Dean gasped, his hips stalling. "Don't just say shit like that or I'm gonna nut right away!"

"I don't mind," he replied, so in love with Dean it made him feel stupid. "You can come."

"I don't wanna, not yet, yea?" Dean complained, holding Ben's hips still. He hadn't even realized he'd been rocking them. "I wanna cum with you, or at least close." Dean resumed pulling back, stopping when just the tip was inside Ben. He looked down and Ben followed his gaze. "See where we're connected?"

Somehow Dean's dick disappeared inside him, and though he knew it, somehow the sight surprised him, and had him edging an orgasm again. "Now who's gonna make who cum too quick?" he panted, trying to look away, but unable to break his gaze. It was amazing, and as he watched Dean slowly slid back inside him until he couldn't see any more dick, only Dean's sexy bush and pale belly.

Dean pulled back again, just as slowly and Ben stared, transfixed as his dick re-merged, then sank back inside again. "So sexy," he gasped as Dean bottomed out again.

"I'm gonna stay like this for a minute," Dean said, sounding strained. "I don't usually come this easy."

"I know," Ben agreed. "But this's so fucking hot."

"Shut up, Ben, I don't wanna cum yet!"

"Dean," Ben purred, enjoying the power he currently had over Dean. "I want your cum. Inside me. Deep inside," he said, pressing down on his belly when Dean was planted again. He wasn't one hundred percent sure, but he thought he could feel Dean's shape inside him under his hand. "I want it now."

"Fuck, Ben," Dean growled. "You're killing me."

Ben smiled, but said nothing. Dean pulled back slowly, then sank in just as controlled. It felt nice, made him feel so much closer to Dean. Dean tortured them both with his slow, controlled rotations until Ben saw a little bit of sweat building up on his brow.

"Dean, I wanna cum," he whispered. "I want you to cum."

It was the push Dean needed to fuck him harder. It still wasn't rough, somehow the speeding up of his hips still gentle, but he set a nice pace that had Ben chasing his orgasm.

"Touch yourself, yea?" Dean whispered. "I wanna see you cum first."

"Fuck, that's hot," Ben purred. He wrapped his legs around Dean's back on the next thrust down, then grabbed his dick and began to stroke himself in time to Dean's thrusts. He thrust himself back as best he could on his back, moving against Dean so he could get him deeper.

"Yea, there, fuck yes, right there," Dean panted, thrusting harder. "So close. Cum, Ben. I wanna watch you cum."

"I'm close," Ben grunted, speeding up both his hips and his hand. "Feels so good. Harder, please, a little harder!"

Dean obliged him and the slightly sharper thrusts had him right where he needed to be. His orgasm built up and then spilled out onto his hands, onto his stomach, he couldn't pay attention as pleasure overtook him. Dean cried out, then thrust even harder, chasing his own orgasm.

"I want your cum," he growled as he thrust hard into Ben's ass. He nodded to Ben's hand. "Gimme."

Ben blinked, confused for a second, then released his cock and brought his cum-stained fingers to Dean's lips. Dean's eyes rolled back as he sucked them in, then thrust deep and stayed there, moving his hips in micro-rotations as he unloaded his thick, creamy seed as deep inside Ben as he could. Ben could feel his cock throbbing as he shot off, could feel each twitch as it filled him up. It was fucked up how hot he found Dean coming in his ass, but as soon as the thought bounced into his mind he stopped caring and allowed himself to enjoy it.

A few seconds, minutes, hours later, he couldn't tell in his afterglow, Dean collapsed on top of him, his sigh deeply contented. Some amount of uncountable time later Dean's soft member slipped out of him, and was quickly followed by what felt like a large ooze of cum. He rolled Dean off and jumped out of bed, grabbing his towel quickly and putting it under his bum so he didn't get any of Dean's cum on the carpet.

"Ben?" Dean asked, sounding mildly alarmed, but also still kind of out of it.

"Leaking. Hey, I'm gonna shower again. Come in? Talk to me?"

"You sure?" Dean asked from behind him. Ben couldn't wait, he made a beeline to the toilet so he didn't leak everywhere.

"Absolutely. I wanna talk. I wanna, like, I don't wanna leave you alone right now, but I also don't wanna spill your cum on the floor or bed or whatever."

He heard Dean snort just before he entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. "I don't wanna be alone right now, yea?"

"I know." Ben wiped and flushed, then got up and started the shower. He let it run longer this time, waiting until it was fully warmed up before sliding the transparent glass door to the side and stepping it. "You could come in, too. There's plenty of room."

"Maybe in a minute," Dean said, putting the toilet seat down, then sitting on it. Ben could feel his eyes on him, so he made sure to give Dean a nice, distracting show, slowly soaping his body down.

He had Dean's full attention for a while, but then it was too hot and the glass fogged over. "You could still come in..."

Through the cloudy glass he saw Dean stand up, then the door slid open and he stepped inside, surprising Ben. "I didn't think you'd actually get in here," Ben said, smiling.

"I..." Dean sighed. "Yea, I mean. I dunno."

"Hey, it's good. Want me to soap you up?"

He thought Dean would argue, but he shrugged his shoulders, looking a little defeated. "Yea, sure. That'd be nice."

"You okay?" Ben asked, picking up the hotel-sized bar soap. He stepped closer to Dean and before he could start soaping up his chest Dean grabbed him into a tight hug.

"Yes. No. I mean, like, maybe both?"

Dean released him, his pink rosy cheeks adorable before he hid them as he studied the floor. "I get it."

Dean sighed. "I mean, I'm not okay, but I'm a thousand times more okay with you here. I don't know how to tell you how important this is to me, or that you are to me. That you being here is to me."

"I know," Ben agreed. "But I already knew it anyway."

"Just, thanks, Ben."

"No more, Dean. This isn't a favor, it's not something that you need to thank me for. I wanna be a part of your life. A big part. I wanna be here, I'm not doing this for any other reason than I wanna be here for you, and I hope you feel the same about me."

Dean looked up at him, his eyes rimmed red, then hugged him hard again. Ben could feel the sobs as they tore through his lover and he stood there, holding him tight as water streamed down them both. Dean pulled away and sighed, wiping his eyes. "I do," he whispered. "I love you, Ben. So fucking much."

"Love you, too, Dean," he said, leaning up to kiss Dean on the nose. "Now, let me wash you before we use all the hot water in the hotel."

"We can't use all the hot water in the hotel, each room has its own hot water tank," Dean said, the unexpected fact shocking a laugh out of Ben.

"Sure, sure," he agreed.

They finished showering and settled in for the night. It made him happier than it should have that Dean stayed naked as they crawled into bed. He knew that Dean liked wearing pajama pants to sleep, but he liked it when Dean slept naked. It occurred to him that Dean didn't actually have pajamas to wear anyway, but quickly disregarded the fact, deciding to believe the gesture was for him.

"I still don't like that she went to your house. She knows where your key is now," Dean grumbled sometime after they had turned the lights out.

"Hmm?" he hummed, nearly asleep.

"Aisha, I don't like it that she went to your house," Dean complained.

"Hmm? It's fine. Tennille just needed her wet food was all." Ben rubbed his eyes and rolled oved to look at Dean, even though it was too dark. "Not a big deal."

"Well, I don't like it."

Ben smiled in the dark, enjoying Dean's pouting. "Well, when we get back I'll make sure to give you that key so she can't use it again."

"Good," Dean replied, his hand snaking across the bed until it found Ben's. He squeezed Dean's hand and Dean squeezed back.

"You're adorable," he whispered, kissing Dean's knuckles.

"Am not," Dean mumbled, pulling his hand away. Ben didn't say anything and after a few breaths Dean's hand was back in his. "Love you," Dean whispered.

"Love you, too."

Dean didn't sleep well, so Ben didn't either, but he didn't care. He held Dean's hand for most of the night, and when the alarm went off in the morning they got up quietly and dressed, then went down for a continental breakfast of children's cereal, yogurt, and packaged danishes.

Dean's brother Sean called a little before checkout time. Ben tried to give him some room, grabbing up charging cables and making sure they had the few meager possessions they'd come with.

"She's okay," Dean said, tears rimming his eyes again. "She's good. It's not cancer. Like, not the bad cancer. They cut it out and she's in recovery, will probably be home in two days."

"Shit, Dean. That's great news." Dean pulled Ben into a hug that hurt just a little and held him for several breaths.

"She's okay," Dean whispered again. "Sean said she wants me to come visit her next weekend."

Ben smiled, hugging Dean back. "That's awesome."

"She wants you to come, too. I mean, like. We don't, we can talk about it, you don't have to decide right now, but just-"

"Sure," he said, pushing Dean back a little so he could look at his face. "That would be nice."

"Oh, sure, yea, um. Sure. Yea." Dean stammered, caught off guard.

"You good for now? Anything else you wanna do while we're here?"

Dean shook his head and stepped out of Ben's arms. "I'm good. Let's go home, yea?"