Ben the Bored Billionaire Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben meets Latin milf Maria.
4.2k words
4.61
19k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sex are 18 years or older. This is a work of FICTION. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. This story will contain anal, cum play, and light fetish play. If you like this story, please vote, comment, and let me know what you liked, and look forward to many more stories from me. A big thanks to kenjisato for the editing.

As I walked up to her, I introduced myself, "Hello, I'm Ben." She greeted me with a handshake, and told me her name was Maria. I told her that I noticed her in the store and that she looked like she could use some help.

Maria said, "Sorry, I don't like to take help from people, especially those I don't know."

"I understand. You are a strong woman that wants to do it herself and not depend on other people. I respect that, I do. But looking at you right now, how long do you think you can keep working two jobs for little pay and long hours. You look like you don't sleep more than four hours a night and sometimes not at all; am I right?"

"Yeah, you're right; but, I need to work that much, just to make it month to month."

"Okay, so what will happen if you lose one of your jobs, or if you get sick and can't work for a week or two. It doesn't look like you have much money saved up for an emergency," said Ben.

Maria answered, "Saved up? No, I don't have anything left at the end of the month to save."

"So what if something happens," I continued, "and you need money right now. Who are you going to call and ask for help?"

"I don't have anyone to ask; it's only me and my daughter."

That was all I needed to know. I think I got her, but wanted to see how she would react to me.

"Look, Maria, I want to help you out. But as you know, there is nothing free in this world; there's always a price to pay for everything. How much you're willing to pay is up to you."

"Okay, so what are you offering?"

I looked around and saw there were people everywhere and I didn't want to talk to her about it here.

"Look, this isn't the right place to talk. If you are free, we can go to get some coffee or get some food; I am buying."

At first, she looked at me unsure, but after the offer of free food, she said yes. But she needed to go home first to put her groceries away before they spoiled. I told her to pick a place to eat and let me know how long she needed. She picked a local restaurant and just needed thirty minutes since she lived close by.

I got to the restaurant and sat in my truck waiting for her to come, and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and wrote the number of the new phone I got, on it. Right on time, I heard her car pull into the restaurant and park next to my truck as I had told her to.

She saw me and I told her to get in and she did.

"We're not going in?" Maria asked.

"We are, but first, let's talk; and if you get mad, upset, or offended by anything I say, there's the door, and you may go."

"Okay, what do you need to talk about?"

I started, "Okay, let me ask, if I was to put a dollar amount to what you would need right now to better your life, how much are we talking about? Not the long term, but right now."

She was thinking about everything, as I sat there looking at her, waiting for her answer.

"Right now, to get my car fixed, pay my bills, next month's rent and food, and the things my daughter needs. I think... two thousand."

"Oh, okay... so what would you do for me, if I give you that, right now?"

"I don't know, it's not something that I ever think about. No one ever offers someone that much money, just out of the blue."

"Yes, but what would you be willing to do to get two thousand, right now?"

"I don't know. What do you want in return for the money and would I need to pay it back?"

"No, you wouldn't need to pay it back. It will be all yours."

"Okay, I think I would be willing to do pretty much anything to get that much money right now."

"Would you be willing to give me your body for a month, to do whatever I wanted with it?"

A little shocked, Marie asked, "What do you mean give you my body?"

"I don't mean it in a bad way. No, more like using you for my own sexual needs. To do whatever I want to do, and you can't say 'no'. I will have access to you and your body. I say what I want and you do it. I can fuck you however I like."

"I don't know. I have to think about it. I am not a hooker, or slut that has sex for money."

"I know that; if you were, two thousand is a lot to pay."

"Can I think about it and let you know?"

"That's fine, but don't take too long; the offer does have an expiration date, that's in two days."

"I'll have to think about it and I'll let you know by then."

"Okay, but to show you that am not joking around; here, have a look." I pulled out three thousand dollars, put it down next to her; and told her that it was three thousand, and it could be hers, if she says yes. She got quiet and looked at the money. I told her to pick it up and count it to make sure it was real.

Maria picked up the bills, looking at it to make sure it was real, and then started counting it. After she was done, she held it in her hand, and was looking at it again.

I knew I had her at this point, I only needed to push a little further, and she would do anything I say.

I took the money back from her hand, and she looked at me. I told her I was hungry, and that we should go eat.

I put the money back into my pocket and got out of the truck. I walked around the front, and that's when I got a good look at her new outfit that she had changed into. It wasn't anything special, only leggings and a tank top; but, it showed off her sexy body. From her small breasts and waist, to her large ass and her long, shapely legs.

The food was good, and Maria was good company; but, she keep getting lost in her own world from time to time... probably thinking of my offer.

I asked what she was thinking about. She told me she was thinking about the money and how much she needed it; that her daughter needs new shoes, and money for her school activities. That the last year of high school was so much more expensive now, than when she was in school. I asked how much does she need right now. She told me about five hundred to a thousand.

"Oh. So what if I give you a way to make a thousand today?"

"What do I have to do?" she asked, cautiously.

I replied, "After we get done eating, we can go to your place, or get a room somewhere; and you let me get a taste. Then you can think of the offer and let me know later."

As we ate our food, Maria saw a young Latina server come over, and they started talking in Spanish. She was beautiful and had a nice body, too. But her left arm, from her elbow down, was missing.

They finished chatting, and she left the table. Maria and I, we got back to our conversation, when we heard a crash of dishes falling to the floor. We both turned to look, and saw the girl had dropped them and was getting yelled at by her boss.

Maria told me her name was Bella, and she had gotten into a bad accident two years ago with a drunk driver, and lost her arm.

I looked at her and thought, maybe she needs my help; and how I would love to help her out.

I told Maria more about my offer; and if she accepted, her ass, pussy, and mouth were mine for the next month. But, she also had a chance to get more money as a bonus for the more things she was willing to do. I went into detail about all the things she could do to get it; like I did with Beth. She now had more to think about.

We got done eating and began to leave. I asked her where she wanted to go, and she said to a hotel, as her daughter was at home.

I found a decent hotel close by, and got a room for us. Maria was nervous. She had never done something like this before. As we went into the room, I sat down on the end of the bed and had her stand in front of me. I told her to take off her clothes, and she slowly started. I could tell she was very nervous about doing this.

First, her top comes off, then her bra, and I got a good view of her small breasts, as they came into view; they were nice a handful, at best. And then, her leggings come off. Now, this was what I was waiting for... to get a good look at that big Latina ass; and I was not disappointed, as she also had nice legs.

Maria stood there naked trying to cover up her body with her hands, as she looked away from me. I told her to turn around, and she did. I asked her to bend over to give me a better view of her.

Looking at her, I was happy I went to the store today, after I had finished with Beth. Looking over Maria, she had small breasts, maybe a medium B cup and flat belly with some stretch marks. Nice strong legs from playing soccer or running; and a tight ass to go with it. She has a good size bush growing that was hiding her little pussy. I asked her to come closer to me. I ran my hands from her legs up to her boobs and pulled her nipples as I got to them. Moving down, I had both my hands on her ass as I rubbed and pulled them apart and had my fun playing with it. I reached to the front and ran my fingers over her bush and told her that if she accepted my offer, that this had to go. I put my finger in between her lips and rubbed it, as I played with her clit, and then put into her wet pussy. She had her eyes closed, as I played with her pussy, and was letting out soft moans.

I told her to get on her knees, as I took off my pants and pulled out my hard cock for her. She got the point, I was trying to make, quickly. And with no more to say, she took me into her mouth and started to suck.

It was better than I could have imagined. I pulled out my phone and took a few pictures of her first time with me, and a little video; until she saw me, and asked for me to stop.

I put my phone away and handed her a condom. She put it on me and I asked her to get on the bed on all fours; with an ass like that, I had to fuck her from behind first. Maria got on the bed and she knew how to get into the right position; she had her head on the mattress, her back arched, her ass pointing up, and legs spread showing her pussy and asshole.

I guess I am not the first one that wanted her for her ass. I get on the bed and lined up my dick to her pussy, and rubbed it up and down her opening few times to get the tip wet with her juices, before I pushed into her.

I slide right in, without any resistance, all the way in. She was wet and the position she was in, opened her up for me. This was my first time with her, so I was going to enjoy it.

I started slowly, to get a good feel for her, before I picked up my speed. I had my hands on her ass and was squeezing and feeling it; she had a nice firm ass.

I give her a good smack as I was pulling out of her, before I was right back in. We fucked for a little while before she shuddered. I guess it had been a while for her to cum that fast. I fucked her hard for a couple of minutes, hearing that slurping sound coming from her pussy, as l fucked her.

I pulled out and told her to get on top. Maria got on top, in reverse cowgirl, so I could see her ass as she rode me.

As she slid down my dick, it was a wonderful view, to see my dick disappear into her, almost as wonderful as it looked going in and out of her.

I guess Maria had lost her shyness because she was like a different person when she was on top. She was slamming her ass into me and was going at it full speed.

I held on as she worked my dick like a pro. Her juices started to run down my dick to my balls and then the bed. The room filled with the sounds of her wet pussy and her ass slapping into me.

I held on to her hips and slapped her ass as she rode me. The more time that passed, the more she started to enjoy it. She started to talk dirty and asked how I liked her fat ass riding my big dick.

I told her I love that fat ass. And not to stop.

"That's it, Pappy; fuck me good."

"You like that dick, don't you, you little slut."

"I love that dick, Pappy. I going to cum again all over that big, fat dick."

She let out a screen and stopped; her pussy started to squeeze me.

I flipped us over, and pulled out. I had her get on her back, got between her legs, and slammed back in. Going full speed, I felt how wet she was. I knew I wasn't going to last long, and I didn't. I filled up the condom quickly, and stayed inside her, as my dick started to go soft.

I pulled out and took off the condom and dumped my cum onto her belly button and lay down next to her as she rubbed my cum into her skin.

I saw her phone on the table, and asked her to open it for me, so I could put my number in it. After that, I looked at her photos and saw her daughter's picture. She was hot and had an ass like her mother's.

She saw me looking, and told me that was her daughter. And she had just turned 18 last month.

I smiled at her, was she trying to work for her first bonus? How much would I have to pay for a mother-daughter threesome? Whatever it was, I was willing to pay any price for a once in a lifetime experience.

I gave her a thousand dollars and we cleaned up and headed out.

"Let me know when you have made your decision."

"I will and I think I'll take you up on it; but, let me think about it for a day or two."

"Okay, but don't take too long, or I'll move on."

I got into my truck and drove off. I got to my house, took a shower, and got into bed. It was a long day, and a fun one with Beth, and then Maria.

Maybe later I'll see if I can get them two together for some fun. And if I can get Maria's daughter in it, as well.

The world was my playground with endless possibilities for the future. I needed a way to keep the girls I liked, close to me. However, I didn't want them here in my house. But, that was a problem for later; right now, I needed some sleep.

I got up at noon and got some food in me. Last night, I was thinking of a plan for the girls and remembered that Maria was talking about how bad their place was; but didn't make enough money to move.

I called Kelly Sanders, the realtor that got me my new apartment, and asked if I could meet her. She told me she was free at 3:00pm and to come by her office.

I got there at 3:00pm and sat down with Kelly, to talk about what I had in mind.

"I need you to find me an apartment building for sale; something in a good neighborhood, maybe ten to twenty units."

She looked at me for a minute with a questionable look; like she was wondering if I can afford that.

"That's going to be a lot, Ben... you know that, right?"

"Yeah, do you have one for sale?"

"There is one up for sale, but the owner is asking more than what the market price is."

I asked, "Can you show it to me, to see if that's what I need?"

"Yeah, are you free right now?" Kelly answered.

"Yes, let's go. We can take your car or mine."

"Let's take mine, so I can show you others that owners may be willing to sell, if the right price comes along."

"Okay, lets go."

"The first one is good; but too much, in my opinion."

"Kelly, isn't it your job to try to get me to buy?" I jokingly asked.

"Yeah, but I don't like the owner; he is a pig."

"Fair enough. So, what're the others like?"

We drove to the second property. It looked good, it was well-kept, and in a good area.

"This one is good. It's owned by an older couple that wants to retire and move closer to their grandchildren; so a fair offer may get them to sell it," Kelly informed me.

"Can we see any of the apartments?"

"I think I can make that happen."

Kelly went in and talked with them and came out a couple of minutes later, with a key to one of the suites. It was a good two bedroom apartment that was well-kept.

"If the other apartments look as good as this one, I am okay with buying it. Can we talk to them about how much they are asking?"

"Sure, let's go and talk to them."

We got to their apartment and they welcomed us in. They were the sweetest couple, and reminded me of my grandparents.

"So, I like it. Do you know how much you're thinking of asking for it."

They looked at each other surprised. The old man comes back with an offer of 1.5 million. I asked Kelly if that was a good price for the market.

"Yeah, it is. They could get more if they wanted to, because of how well they have kept the place, and that it has twenty units."

I looked at them smiling at me so sweetly. I had more than enough money; and I didn't need the money from the rent. I just needed a place for the girls I like to live, and do extra for me, in order to get me to let them live there for cheap or free. I looked at Kelly, and she was in her 30s, but looked good; she kept her self in good shape. I was going to buy it either way, but I needed to see if I could get something out of her for it.

I asked her if we could talk outside. She nodded yes, and we went outside.

"Okay, so how much are you going to make if I buy this place?"

"Six percent is my commission for selling it."

"That's about 120 thousand dollars, if I buy it; not bad."

"Well, it's not something that comes along every day--and that's if you can buy it--we need to talk to the banks first." Kelly looking a bit skeptical.

"I don't need a bank loan. I have the money now."

"What!" Kelly exclaimed. "You're joking right?"

"No, I never joke about money, or something I want. So, how bad do you want this sale, Kelly?"

"Pretty bad, it's more than I made in the last two years combined."

"Okay, so what are you going to do, to convince me to buy it with you. If it's not to my liking, I can always come back and buy it without you."

"What do you want?"

"One night with you, and you can't say 'no' to anything I say or want to do."

"How do I know you have the money, or you would keep you word?"

"Let's go to the bank and I'll get a check made for the total, and even give it to them to hold."

It dawned on Kelly, "You're serious about this."

"It's up to you. Is one night without being able to say 'no' worth 120 thousand dollars."

"Okay, but first, I need to see the check in your hand. And then I'm all yours for the night."

"Good, but not tonight. I need to set up some things and get some things before that happens.

I told the owner that I liked the building and wanted it, and was even willing to pay two million dollars because of how nice they kept it; but I needed to get the money in order before we start the paperwork. They looked happy, and I told them that it was a done deal, and that they can start to pack, as I wouldn't have any problems getting the money.

We got to the bank and I got the check for two million dollars without any problems.

"I have never seen anyone come into a bank and walk out with a check for that much money so fast," Kelly said.

"I told you, I don't joke about money. I'll call you when I have everything set; and tell you when and where to meet me."

"Okay, I'll be waiting for your call."

We got back to her office, I got in my truck, and left. I got a text from Maria saying she was in, and when could we meet up to talk about everything. I also got a text from Beth, asking if I was going to come by for dinner and some dessert; followed by a picture of her legs spread open, and her wet pussy with a cherry on top of it.

I texted Maria that I'll call her later, and to have her asshole ready to get fucked tonight.

I texted Beth saying I can't make it tonight, but that I'll see her tomorrow and to text me her class and work schedules. I had something special for us to do in a couple of days.

I pulled up to the restaurant I was at with Maria yesterday; and got a table in Bella's section.

She comes to my table to get my drink order. I could tell that something was wrong with her, by the look she had on her face.

"What's wrong? You look down."

"I broke some dishes yesterday, and now the boss is making me pay for it. With everything bad going on, I don't think I'll have enough to pay my rent next week."

12