Ben Watches Little Sister Sleeping Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben watches little sister please herself.
880 words
4.33
37.9k
52

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben crept out of his room wearing only his thin basketball shorts. His dick was still slightly sticky from his orgasm minutes before, but he didn't care. He needed to see what Bella was up to. Had she heard him call out her named as he cummed? Had she stayed by the door to hear him finish? The idea turned him on. He knew it was wrong, but imagining her body grinding against his, tasting her nipples in his mouth, he had had the most intense orgasm in his life. He was still riding that high. Not even Jada—who knew quite a bit about the male anatomy—had been able to do him this good. And this was only from his imagination, not even the real deal! How would it feel if... Ben let his thoughts wander, not bothering to put them into conscious words.

He walked down the hallway, not being completely sneaky, but also not broadcasting his presence. He avoided the creaky spots of the floor, but walked at a moderate pace, his body relaxed. When he reached his sister's bedroom door, he looked around furtively. His parents shouldn't be home for hours yet, but one couldn't be too careful when walking a line. Not seeing anyone, he leaned in and stuck his ear to the door. Soft, scuffling sounds could be heard on the other side. Ben smiled. He knew what she was doing in there, what he had forced her to do. But, it didn't hurt to check, just in case.

He tested the doorknob with three fingers, slowly turning it and bracing the door against the jamb so that it wouldn't make any noise. It was unlocked, to Ben's pleasure, and he was able to gently ease the door open a crack. Just enough so he could peep through and gaze on his sister. Just as he had assumed, she was on her bed. She was spread out on her back, her head thrown back with her legs drawn up before her. The bath towel was gone, her thin bedsheet a poor replacement. The material wrapped around her, molding itself to her shape. He could see the outlines of her boobs, her nipples sticking straight out. The blanket didn't quite reach all the way down to her feet, instead ending somewhere around her waist, allowing him an unobstructed view of her hand pumping itself in and out of her pussy. Unfortunately, her lights were off and the blinds down, so he could not get a better picture than that. The darkness obscured her actual pussy, and he felt an unknown anger rise up in him. He needed to see her. ALL of her.

With the door open, the sounds he had heard before were now unmuted, and he felt his dick stir as he heard her gently moaning. Her feet moved on the bed, and her left hand made soft smacking noises as it went in and out of her pussy. Her other hand was twirling around her nipples, giving each the attention they so obviously wanted.

She moaned softly, turning her head into her pillow to stifle the sound. Her right hand left her tits to grab onto the sheet under her, twisting and pulling just as her body twisted and turned in ecstasy.

"Yes, more, Ben. Give me more!" Bella panted into her pillow. Ben could hardly believe his ears; was she imagining it was him pounding into her, just as he had imagined her?

As he watched her squirming on the bed, Ben brought his hand to the front of his jeans. He couldn't believe he was getting hard again, so soon after his last orgasm.

Moaning louder, Bella flipped herself over onto her hands and knees. With her ass in the air, she arched her back and began slamming her pussy down onto her fingers still wedged deep inside her. She was riding herself doggy style. Her hand in her pussy began speeding up, furiously pumping in and out of her wet pussy, sloppy smacking sounds reverberating around her room.

"I'm so close! Big brother, don't stop!" She panted, out of breath, as she fell facedown onto her pillow, her other hand no longer holding her up, but moving to her clit. Both hands at her pussy now, ass straight up in the air, her chest heaving as her nipples rubbed against the bedsheet, feet twisting and toes curling.

"Ben!" she cried out into her pillow as her entire body convulsed. Ben saw her pussy juice literally dripping from her hole as she removed her hands to grab onto the bed. Another shiver wracked her body and she sunk down to lay onto her stomach, ass still propped up a bit.

Slowly, as her breathing began to return to normal, Bella brought her hand up to her mouth and stuck her fingers in. Sucking her own pussy juice from her fingers, she let out a contented sigh.

Ben stood there, rubbing his growing, hardening cock. That was the hottest thing he had ever witnessed. His sister was a freak in the bed. She was dirty and he liked it. Ben formed a plan in his mind. His little sister obviously needed release, and he was going to give it to her.