Bending Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midnight came and went and after watching the same episode of SportsCenter twice I started to think she wasn't returning this evening. Fully informed of the days sporting news, I turned off the TV and decided to shower before going to bed. The last time I recall reading on the bedside clock before drifting off was 2:12AM.

I'm a light sleeper and the sound of the electronic lock disengaging woke me up at 5:50AM. My wife gently opened the door and with her purse in one hand and her heals in the other, she lightly tiptoed into the room. Even in the dimly lit room I could tell she looked a bit disheveled. Beautifully disheveled, but disheveled nonetheless.

I didn't move as she walked past the bed on the way to the bathroom, but before she reached the door I said "Emma, is that you?"

She set down her shoes and purse on the ottoman and whispered "It is. Did I wake you?"

I didn't answer but instead asked "Are you ok?"

"I... yeah I think so... are you?" she whispered.

Mirroring her tone, I softly said "if you are ok then I'm very happy."

She slightly smiled and said "so... i guess we're both good then?"

"We are."

She crawled onto the bed and placed her head on my chest and we laid there for a while before I broke the silence. "So did you like the paper Robert wrote."

Her head raised and she slightly furrowed her brow and said "there wasn't a paper, I just made that story..."

"I know. I know." I interrupted" I was making a joke. She chuckled and said she was too tired for jokes at the moment.

She continued "there was no paper to read but but he mention that he liked my talk."

I put my arm around her and said "I'm sure he did, he seems like a man with impeccable tastes. So if he didn't want you to read a paper, what did he say to trigger your exit?"

"Nothing too salacious. He just said that he was having a nice evening and wondered if I'd like to join him for a drink upstairs." She paused for a short while — "I told him 'there was two problems with his plan: the first problem is that I am married and second I have work obligations this evening'."

"And that didn't dissuade the man?" I asked.

"Not in the least. He said something like 'I have no problem with the the ring on your finger if you don't, and secondly, I'm sure you can delay your work for just one night' and that's when I went to ask you."

She lifted her head up again and said "are you sure you're ok with this?"

Even though I wasn't exactly sure what 'this' was yet, replied "100 percent sure. I'm more than ok. So what happened next"

"What do you mean?"

"After you left my table, what happened?" I asked again.

"I told him that 'I guess I had time for a drink' and so he grabbed the check and I sent you that text."

Another minute passed before I said "So am I going to have to keep asking you 'and then what' for the next couple hours or will you just tell me what happened?"

She chuckled then resumed her story. "We didn't say a word until we got to his room. I saw your response to my text as he opened the door for me and knowing you were ok with everything, I stepped in. I placed my purse on the desk and took a seat in the uncomfortable office chair. He dug in the minibar and pulled out a bottle of sparkling wine. There were no champagne flutes so he poured the wine into the pair of coffee mugs. He handed me one and raised his glass. I stood, and toasted 'to trying new things' and clinked the glass and drank it down on one gulp."

"Trying new things?" I chuckled" "No way. Ha!"

She slapped my stomach with her hand and said " do you want to hear this or not?"

"I do. I do. Sorry, I'll shut up."

"He took the glass from my hand and set it on the bar. I was trembling and he looked down at my hands. I didn't notice until I followed his gaze that I was nervously playing with my wedding ring, spinning the stone around my finger."

I felt a pang in the pit of stomach when she said that and put my arm around my wife's shoulders and squeezed her.

"He asked if I was sure about this and keeping my eyes fixed on my ring I told him that I wasn't sure. He lightly raised my chin with his hand and told me we can stop whenever I want. Then he kissed me"

She didn't continue and I didn't push her. We laid there for a long while before she spoke again.

"We both know what happened from there, right? Do we have to go into every detail?"

I did want every detail. I wanted to hear all of it but I also understood how difficult it was to say aloud. To help ease this, I figured that I could share part of my embarrassing evening too.

"I do know what happened. I'm embarrassed to say this but I was going crazy in this room without you. The waiting was excruciating and I had to do something to occupy the time so I went to look for you on the seventh floor."

She sat up and looked at me and said "what do you mean? How did you know where I was?"

I knew then that my attempt to make her comfortable was ill-conceived. It became clear that this would make her more self conscious and not less. I had to push forward though.

"Well I wasn't far behind you leaving the bar and saw where your elevator stopped" I said.

She stared at me, expressionless before turning my words against me "am I going to have to keep asking 'and then what happened' all night or will you just tell me what you did."

"I don't know... I went up to the seventh floor. I don't know why I went but i did and when I was walking around the floor I happened to hear..." or "barely hear" I corrected.

"Hear what?" she softly growled.

I was in a panic. I didn't know what to say. "I'm not sure. Like a creaking noise. Maybe Him, You? I actually am unsure what I heard." Which on some level was true.

Obviously distraught, she rolled out of the bed, directed her index finger at me and unable to contain her anger said "you fucking asshole! What gave you the right to do that!? Oh... oh... and you're not sure what you heard? You don't know?" — and like a lit fuse to dynamite she finished — "You heard your wife getting fucked by another man. That's what you heard!"

I know the explicit bluntness of those words was meant to cut but it wasn't clear to whom the wound was directed. Both of us I suppose.

"You're right. I know what I heard was you 'getting fucked' but I also know that I have never been that aroused in my life. I literally came in my pants after only 10 seconds of muffled listening. Don't believe me, let me direct you to exhibit A" as I pointed to my discarded stained boxers on the chair.

Her expression started to thaw so I doubled down by saying "if you want the details of my lurid tale, I'll give them, but the story is luckily short. I clumsily touched myself through my pocket and then, pow! I was left with soggy pants. I fled the scene immediately to not be noticed by any other guests of the hotel."

A reluctant smile rose upon her face and, after a short while, she crawled back into bed and we resumed our positions with her head on my chest.

"Where did I leave off?" she almost whispered.

"Only tell me what you're comfortable with sharing. I know how awkward this must be and I know that I have no right to push — I'm just so excited by hearing the details. And... to answer your question, you were telling me about a kiss"

She let out a muffled guffaw and said "Honestly, it would make me feel better having all of this out in the open. Also, I'm sorry for snapping — this is definitely uncharted territory and hard to navigate on little sleep.

"So yes he kiss me and I kissed back. My heart was racing as he led me backwards while we continued kissing. I slowly shuffled my feet until I could feel the back of my thigh touching the bed. I sat back and kicked my heels off as I scooted up the bed with him following close behind. His hands fumbled over my dress as we made out like teenagers in the backseat of a car. We were all over each other and I could feel his erection grinding against me we kissed."

While telling me all of this Emma adjusted her position next to me, freeing her arm that had fallen sleep. She still wasn't making eye contact when she spoke. Instead, her face remained perpendicular to me as if she was in catholic confessional.

"His hand traced from my ankle to just above my knee, slightly raising the hem of my dress. He rested his hand on my inner thigh. I started unbuttoning his shirt as I opened my knees a bit which allowed him an easier path to... well you know.

"When his hand brushed the fabric of my panties I jumped from the sparks. That gave him a bit of a startle so he withdrew his hand. We both took that as an opportunity to release me from my dress. That proved more difficult than we thought because he pulled on the zipper while i was shifting around to undo the fastener and the zipper got stuck on the folded fabric. After a couple of pulls which made things worse, I think we were both resigned to the fact that the dress was staying on for the duration.

"I was on my back when he slid off of the bed to disrobe with more ease. This whole event was too much to take in so I covered my eyes with the back of my hands." — she mimed the description as she spoke with the one free hand — "I could hear the sound of his clothes hitting the carpet followed by the harsh thud of what I assumed was his belt."

"You didn't watch the show?" I asked.

"I didn't. This was all happening so fast that I just needed a moment, which is all I got, because just then I felt both of his hands slowly ease up my legs almost to my waist. His thumbs hooked the waistband of my panties and he started gentling pulled down." — once again she mirrored her by tracing her hand up her leg and raising the corner of her dress to her waistband and lightly pulling one side of panties down — "With my hands still covering my face, I raised my knees and placed feet down flat on the bed. I raised my hips allowing him to freely slide my panties over my ass, thighs and calf. I lowered my hips back down and he lifted my feet before throwing my panties into the pile of discarded clothes at the foot of the bed."

At this point, I was completely delirious. While I know every detail was exactly what I asked for, the slow pace of her story was was pure torture.

"I uncovered my eyes and lifted my head to look at him — he was completely naked and had quite the devilish look on his face. I lowered my head back down, closed my eyes and slightly parted my knees. Then I felt his breath against my leg as he softly kissed his way between my legs."

"Wait sorry. So he went down on you?" I interrupted.

She raised her head from chest and looked directly at me for the first time since resuming her story and asked "Is that a problem?"

"No! Not at all. Just curious. How was it?"

"It was... fun. Weird. Like the whole thing was." She placed her head back down

"Did he make you cum?" I asked.

"Is that a problem?" She asked again but it seemed rhetorical because she then answered the question "I came twice with him down there but then I was aching to progress things further so I asked if he had a condom. He stopped and pulled his head out from under my dress in a rather silly way and said no he didn't. He asked me if I had one and I reminded him that I'm married and this isn't the kind of thing I normally prepare for."

I laughed and said "So he invites you up for sex and doesn't have condoms. That's a bad time for him to make that realization. Did he have to call some up from the front desk? Do they even do that? I know they'll give you toothpaste..."

"I don't know if reception has them or not. We didn't ask. " she replied and once again raising her head and looking at me sheepishly.

"So... you just..."

She nodded her head before I finished.

"Wow... how did that conversation go?" I asked.

It was a relatively quick conversation "I said something like 'it doesn't matter. Just fuck me'"

"Clear and to the point. And I presume he followed orders."

She slowly nodded and said "That's what I am guessing you heard. With my dress crumbled around my waist and him on top. It was a surreal experience and I was in my head quite a bit during most of it. In fact, I'd say I was completely zoned-out until the very end when I felt his pace quicken."

"You could tell he was about to cum?" I asked.

"Of course. It's usually not that hard to figure out" she smiled.

"So what did you do?"

"What did I do? I wrapped my legs around him and whispered in his ear to finish inside me. And and before you ask, yes he did."

Now we were both sitting on the bed, face-to-face.

"So after he came, he rolled off and we laid in silence together for a while. I could feel his... whatever... leaking out of me and I figured I should clean up before my dress took even more punishment from the evening. I excused myself to the restroom.

"After I cleaned up, I didn't exactly know what to do next. Was I expected to leave? Expected to stay? I wasn't sure what etiquette is in situations like this."

I asked "etiquette aside, what did you want to do?"

"I wanted to stay. I wasn't done. I felt like I missed most of the experience because I wasn't present. I'm not sure if that makes sense or not" — I nodded because it did— "I mean it was that and I was still incredibly horny."

We both laughed for a minute before she continued.

"I spent the next 5 minutes trying to get that damn zipper unstuck and when I finally got it free, I hung my dress and bra on the backside of the bathroom door. When I opened the door for my big reveal, I could immediately tell that he was asleep. I guess my time fighting with my zipper and dealing with the my inner turmoil took longer than I thought.

"I climbed into bed, secretly hoping he would wake, but he didn't. After 30 minutes of laying there, shifting my weight in hopes of bringing him back to consciousness, I decided on a more aggressive strategy.

"I placed my hand around his flaccid penis and started massaging a bit. A few seconds later, lo and behold, it sprung to life.

"It felt super weird handling someone else's... member. His is really curved like he's trying to poke himself in the belly button" — she giggled at her own joke before continuing — "I just examined the thing for a while and then I had the sudden desire to return the favor from earlier."

"Returned the favor? What does that mean?" I asked.

"I sucked his cock. Does that remove the ambiguity? Yeesh! get with the program."

In my defense, it wasn't as ridiculous question as it seemed. I rarely get that lovely gift bestowed on me after many years of marriage. It's more of a special occasion, birthday thing at this point. Of course, I kept this thought to myself and just nodded for her to continue.

"I figured he was awake when I started but was sure of his consciousness when I felt his hand caress my neck and back. I started and stopped several times and laid my head on his stomach in between, just playing with his cock while i laid there.

"After a while of that on and off, I was going really going to town on him when he abruptly told me to stop, which I did but too late. I still had my hand at the base of his shaft and I felt it twitch and I put my head down for some reason and I took a little bit on my hair and forehead."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait... so he came on your forehead?" I laughed.

"and my hair, yes." She took my hand and placed it on her hairline and it felt like cheap hair gel. Then she guided my hand to her left eyebrow that provided the same odd tactile sensation on my fingers. "An inch lower and I'd be wearing an eye patch."

Perhaps with was the delirium from lack of sleep but we both laughed until tears ran down our cheeks.

"Well it wasn't funny at the time and both me and Robert apologized to each other profusely. Me for his ruined orgasm and him for the unprompted facial. After all that, I laid back beside him and he started to kiss my neck and breasts — it was nice to finally have that dress off.

"I desperately needed another orgasm so I took his hand and placed on my nether regions. His angle was a bit awkward but I was still eventually able to cum again. Then we both finally went to sleep"

"Wow, that is incredible — all of it. When did you finally get to sleep?" I asked. Of all questions questions I could have asked, this in retrospect is probably the least interesting.

"I have no idea but I woke up around to him fondling my breasts at 5am, I remember looking at the clock. We fucked one more time, but this time we were a bit more adventuresome in the position department."

I could tell she was growing weary of telling this story but I had to ask "more adventuresome... Like you on top?"

"Yes"

"You bent over?"

"Yes"

"You on your side?"

"No. Can we move on please?"

"Ok. Ok. Fine. But one more question. Where did he finish this time?"

She gave a wry smile, took my hand and placed it on the crotch of her panties. They were completely damp. She pulled my wrist back up to my side and continued her story.

"So right when we finished, I knew I had to make a quick exit. I was very tired and I wasn't going to get any more rest if I stayed. So I staggered out of bed slipped on my panties that were still on the floor, and ran around the room topless in search of my other clothes before I remembered I hung my my bra and dress in the bathroom behind the door. I finished getting dressed, gave him a kiss and then left."

"Did anyone see you in this state on your way here?"

"Just some security guard who was in the hall when I left his room. I'm was sure he knew what I'd been up to all night by looking at me."

"Wow. Just wow" I said, staring at her in wide-eyed amazement. I had so many emotions running through me at that moment. There were too many to untangle but the overwhelming emotion was how much I loved her. I loved her now more than ever; something I didn't think possible. I also felt so much closer to her then ever before and I felt even stronger as a couple. In addition to all those emotions, I also felt insanely aroused.

"I've noticed you've been sporting an erection for the last 40 or so minutes I've been droning on here about gettin' boned. We better do something about that." She said in a somewhat silly pouty voice.

Unlike Robert, I had no trouble getting her dress off. Examining her body in the morning light, I could see the tiny marks and redness on areas of her skin where Robert lightly bit, scratched or pulled. Her pubic hair was matted and her panties were soaked from both her arousal and Robert's last deposit. Breathing the combination of the two was absolutely exhilarating.

When I finally entered her, it felt like nothing I'd ever experienced. It was a beautifully messy affair and I could feel my cock displacing the remaining semen he left inside of her. It wasn't long before I added my contribution.

I told her I loved her and she said she loved me and we held each other until our alarm went off at 7am.

We had a 10am flight back to the east coast so we showered, dressed and packed. During that time we did not mentioned a word about what had happened the 12 hours prior.

Once we left the room and made it to the lobby, we split up to save time. She went to reception for checkout and I went to grab us some coffee. I was second in fairly long line when I heard a name being repeated. The word didn't click until the third time.

"Jason?"

I turned around and there was Robert.

"Hi, we didn't formally meet yesterday. My name is Robert."

"Oh hi, I guess I'm going deaf in my old age, my name Jason" — I said as I held my hand out to shake — "but I guess you know that because you already said my name."

So there I was, shaking the hand of the man who had just been with my wife hours before.