Beneath the Cassock Ch. 03: The Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she made her way around the room, she spotted Father Borromeo standing off to one side speaking with some parishioners and a nun. As always, he wore his cassock and appeared his normal self. His face was friendly and he laughed along with the others, looking nothing like the creature that had attacked her in the restroom.

Feeling guilty about her thoughts about the kind priest and wondering what had caused the apparent hallucination, she found the last of her group to say goodnight then made her way to the exit.

As she walked to her car, she replayed the events of the restroom through her head. It all seemed so real, but she had to admit it unlikely that Father Borromeo had not only entered and exited the women's room unseen, but had fucked her without anyone hearing her screams even over the music and other party noise.

Nearing her parking spot, she saw the priest assisting a group of older women into a car parked a few spaces away from hers. After closing the driver's door, he stepped out of the spot and stood at the trunk of the car parked next to them to wait for the women depart.

Hoping he wouldn't notice her, she slowed her steps and walked between other cars hoping to hide herself as she approached her car.

"Leaving so soon?"

Catherine stiffened upon hearing his voice in her head. Across the still great distance that separated them, she saw him turn in her direction. And though she couldn't see his eyes, she knew he was staring directly at her.

"I hope it is not because of anything I did."

She tried to keep her fear in check as she willed her feet to continue toward her car while keeping an eye on the priest as he turned back to wave to the women when they finally backed out of the spot and pulled away. When she reached her car, she looked down briefly to put the key in the door then gasped when she looked back up and saw that he was no longer there. Almost at the same time, she felt a cold, hard body press against her back and push her against her car then grind a hard cock on her ass. A man's broad, long-nailed hand gripped the roof of her car to sandwich her in place while his other hand came around and lightly raked his nails up the inside of one of her thighs. Though she again felt a surge of fear, his touch and presence were seductive and made her want to succumb to the implied invitation.

"I would hate to think you did not enjoy yourself because I was hoping next time you would be more receptive to me."

She let out a gasp as his hand found its way to her suddenly uncovered pussy and began to tease the still raw folds and occasionally flick the quickly stiffening nub.

"And, yes, I will be coming to you again. While I do like to fuck the many virgins here, women like you are nice because you are not inhibited like they are, you are more satisfying."

Despite herself, Catherine spread her legs and pushed against his fingers as they entered her. Even though she'd just had an amazing orgasm, her body craved this, it needed the touch of a man who wanted her. At the same time, she acknowledged that it should not be happening, especially not in the church's parking lot where people could easily see them.

"See, even when logic and reason says you should not, you open readily and enjoy this departure from the mundane."

She let out a whimper of disappointment when he pulled his fingers out then spun her around to face him. Looking up into Father Borromeo's eyes, she saw that the ice blue orbs looked almost as normal as the rest of his now naked and no less impressive human body. Only the tiny flicker of fire where the black pupils should have been gave away that he was not human. A shiver of fear shook her body, as she came to accept that it was real and true that Father Borromeo was an incubus.

He grabbed one of her wrists and guided it to stroke his exposed erection. "You have nothing to fear from me, I am not going to hurt you. That is not my style. Fuck you senseless, yes, but not intentionally harm you. Besides, you know you are more afraid of the fact that you enjoyed our little tryst than you are of me. Just think how much more fun we will have next time now that you know."

"Father Borromeo, leave that young woman alone. Her soul will be fine for one night."

Catherine felt a surprising surge of worry that they might be caught upon hearing the voice of a man approaching them. It didn't entirely dissipate upon seeing Father Borromeo suddenly reclothed in his cassock.

"You never know," Father Borromeo responded with matching humor as he opened Catherine's car door. "She might encounter a fearsome demon during the night and only my prayer would save her. It is that time of year."

"You're just trying to force a confession to make her feel guilty about something so you can increase attendance at Mass."

Catherine climbed into her car as the man, another priest for the church, stopped to wait.

"I am sure she has nothing to feel guilty about." Father Borromeo leaned down and said to Catherine, "Have a good night. But, of course, feel free to call on me if the need arises."

In her head, she heard him add, "And I will definitely be visiting you when I have the need."

Catherine tried not to shudder upon seeing his eyes completely engulfed in flames as he pulled back then closed the door.

As she pulled out of the spot, she returned the wave both men gave her with more composure than she felt.

During her journey home, she mused over the events of the evening. While unbelievable, she accepted that none of it had been an hallucination but also knew that she could never tell anyone for fear they would think her crazy or in need of exorcism. She knew she should have been concerned that the priest was an incubus, but somehow she knew that the demon was being surprisingly truthful when he'd said he would not harm her.

By the time she climbed into bed, she came to realize that it made sense why the church had chosen now to host its first ever Halloween party. With an incubus as priest, why couldn't others dress up if he had to wear a costume daily?

12