Benefits Ch. 05

Story Info
Jake takes Elisha home to meet the parents.
8k words
4.72
26.3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the events in this story ever occurred. It's all fiction people.

"Hey Jake, mind if I ask you a question?" Elisha asked, looking over my Ace Frehley signature series Les Paul, wearing only the KISS concert shirt she had bought two months prior.

"Well, we just did have sex to the point where I'm seeing spots, so knock yourself out," I replied with a smile.

"I didn't hear you complaining between the moans," she shot back with a giggle, "but back to the question. What's with the guitar?"

"Well, if you must know," I said, getting up from my bed and embracing her from behind, "I used to play. Not well, but I learned a few songs."

"All KISS ones, I assume?" she asked, turning around to face me, delicately wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You know me too well. I must think of a way to make sure my secrets never leak." I lifted her in my arms and laid her on my bed.

"I can only think of a few ways you can earn my silence, and I can already tell you don't have 4 trillion dollars...," she said with a smirk as I started kissing her legs, slowly parting them as I worked my way upwards. I kissed and nibbled alternately on her legs, lifting them onto my shoulders as I continued my slow crawl. I was about to latch onto her wet opening when her cell phone went off. "Just let me get this sweetheart." She answered her phone as my face waited between her legs. "Hello? Oh, hi Don." Great, it was her agent. She was going to be on the phone for a while. I contemplated my predicament for a moment. Then I looked right into her eyes and gave her a devilish smile. She mouthed at me "Don't you dare." That of course, left me with no choice BUT to dare. I lifted her shirt up to her waist and started to lick up and down her slit, visibly sending shivers up her body. I slowly inserted my tongue inside her snatch, twisting and licking her wet inside, while she was trying her best to compose herself within her conversation. I slid in my index and middle fingers and began to thrust while I moved my mouth to kiss her along her inner thigh. She let out a noticeable gasp, and explained it simply as a stubbed toe, flashing me a raised eyebrow as I continued my fun.

I moved my mouth back to her slit, and pulled her hood back to reveal her clit, and I latched my lips around it and began to suck on it hard, lashing my tongue across it in quick flashes as I fingered her. She took her free hand to grab me by the head and hold me down there, like I was even contemplating moving.

She began to thrust her crotch up towards my face, as her own face began to contort in pleasure. I could tell it was becoming harder for her to hide her treatment over the phone the more I did this. But due to her body's actions, I didn't see any sign she wanted me to stop.

"Yyyyesssss, Don. That sounds greeATTT!" she exclaimed loudly into her phone as I began to nibble on her button, teasing it gently with my teeth. "That was nothing...y-you must have a bad connection." She shot a another look at me, and mouthed "You are so going to get it" at me. Not that I cared. I wasn't stopping until she reached her climax. I moved my tongue across her clit at alternating speeds now. Sometimes lightning quick, other times achingly slow, grazing my teeth across it still on occasion. My fingers were now being twisted and crooked with in her with their every thrust as well. She began to buck herself up more and more rapidly, her orgasm obviously imminent, any attempt to disguise her enjoyment slowly losing its potency. I slid another finger into her as I thrusted, bringing the count up to three. She dropped her phone and grabbed my head now with both hands, as her body stiffened, her orgasm hitting her.

"FFFFUUUUCCKKK!!!!!!" she yelled as her juices flooded over my mouth and hands. As soon as she removed her hands from my head, I moved my self up to her smiling face. I stuck my fingers into her mouth, which she eagerly accepted, tasting her own juices. I then deeply kissed her, our tongues intertwining as she moved her arms around my neck. She picked her phone up again, scrambling to find a way to explain the noise. "Sorry Don. The noise....um....it was a movie?" I began to snigger as she did her best to come up with a good excuse.

"I'll be in the shower," I whispered to her.

"I'll join you in a few," she whispered back, kissing me on the cheek.


**************

"I'll see you tonight then?"I asked Elisha as she ate the scrambled eggs on her plate. "All packed and ready to go?"

"Yes Jake," she replied, sipping her orange juice. "All my stuff is ready for the weekend trip. We won't lose time or anything. We'll be there right on time so Mommy and Daddy won't yell at you."

"I just don't want to have to sleep at a motel. Never been a comfortable experience for me."

"Why's that babe?" she asked, cocking her eyebrow.

"Saw that movie Psycho when I was around 8 in a motel room. Family trip. I was alone in the motel room. Freaked me the Hell out. From then on, I basically said "no" to motels. I've slept in cars when given the choice ever since."

"You are a total nutjob."

"And your point is?"

"Oh nothing," she said getting up from her seat. "Although now I think I know why I like you so much."

"Really, what's that then?" I asked holding her by the waist.

"You're insane," she said. "I like that in a man." She gave me a deep kiss, licking my lips as she removed hers.

"Oh boy, wait till my other personalities find out you like me the best. It's gonna break their hearts."

"Oh poor babies," she said with a laugh. "Anyway, I'll meet you back here at around 10:00. That good for you?"

"That's great babe. See you then."

"Bye Jake," she said, walking out my door.

**********

I was sitting on my couch playing Max Payne 2 when a knock came to my door. I went to answer it and found Laura and Mila, but only one of the two actually seemed glad to see me.

"What's up luvahboy?" Laura asked, walking through my door with Mila in tow. "You actually out of your bedroom for once?"

"Yes, and you're not on your back for once?" I asked with a laugh.

"Ouch. That hurt. Can you see the teardrops?"

"Hey short stack," I said to Mila. "What's with the anger mode?"

"I don't want to talk about it Jake," Mila said, sitting on the couch.

"Hey Jake, can I speak with you outside for a minute?" Laura asked, to which I nodded in response and followed her outside. "Mila's still having a lot of problems with you and Elisha hooking up."

"Hey, it never would have happened if she didn't come up with her little one-year plan."

"Believe me Jake, I know, and I am certainly not gonna put any blame on you. You got yourself a nice little number to bang whenever you please, and from what you've told me so far, the fun between you two is only beginning. Only bad part about it for me is no more of our little "visits", but thems the skids. Mila though, she's pissed. Not really at you, but at herself. She's kicking herself Jake. She needs you to be her friend right now, help her through it."

"That's what I've been trying to do Red, but she won't even talk to me. Or Elisha. In fact, I'm surprised you got her to come over here."

"It was a challenge Jake, believe me. But then I basically asked her if she wanted to throw away over a decade-long friendship over this, and she came around. She's still a little mad though. SO I wouldn't mention taking Elisha to meet your parents today unless you absolutely have to."

"Gotcha. Anything else?"

"Well, yes, there is one thing I need to ask you."

"What's that?"

"You sure you don't just want to rush to your bathroom for a 15 minute quickie? For old times' sake?"

"Come on Laura....."

"Alright. Can't blame a girl for trying. Let's get Mila off that couch and head out for lunch."


***********

"You sure you want to eat at the mall food court Mila?" I asked her, a bit perplexed at her choice.

"Yes, quite sure," she said rather curtly as she headed to the Chinese outlet. I was a bit angered by her tone, until Laura calmed me down.

"She's still a little mad Jake. Let her work through it." I agreed to take Laura's advice, and followed Mila to her food outlet of choice.

"What are you gonna get?" I asked, standing behind her in line.

"Orange chicken, beef and broccoli, steamed rice," she replied in a cold tone.

"The way you make it sound, how could I not be salivating?" I asked hoping to at least get a smile from her, but to no avail. "When we're done eating, you want to go into a Suncoast or something, maybe just walk around? I think we need to talk."

"Whatever," she said, getting ready to tell the person behind the counter her order, as I headed off towards the McDonald's.


*************

"Why isn't Laura with us?" Mila asked, the cold tone still very present in her voice as we walked through the mall.

"Because she wanted to go into one of the lingerie stores, and didn't trust me not to reenact my favorite scene from 'Mallrats'", I replied.

"You mean putting panties on over your pants and saying 'I'd make a sexy chick'?"

"Yeah, that's the one. Was thinking this time though just go all out and put on a nightie. Think it might accentuate my hips, don't you?" I asked, dashing in front of her and doing a little pose, which did one thing to her. It got a giggle from her. "Now that's what I've been waiting all day to see. Why haven't you blessed me with your smile today Mila?"

We both sat down on a bench as she looked me in the eyes. "I don't think it's been a big secret that I'm not exactly thrilled with you and Elisha dating," she said, holding my hand as we sat. "And I'm going to be honest with you Jake. It's because I'm jealous. And angry. I should have just made the move and taken my chances with you when I had the chance, but I blew it. And I've been taking all of this anger out on you. And I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose you."

"Hey there," I said, picking her chin up. "Don't you even think for a second I'd ever leave you behind. You and me, we're friends until the end. Nothing, and let me repeat that, NOTHING, will ever change that."

"You don't know that," she said to me, a tear starting to form in her right eye.

"Yes I do," I said gently, holding her face in my hands. "Remember what I said when we first met?"

"'You have mud on your butt.'?"

"No after that. After I picked you up off the ground. I said, 'If you need me, come find me.', and that still applies." She simply gave me a smile and hugged me, one which I returned. "Now enough of this emotional stuff, let's go see if Suncoast has some good horror bargains."

"No way, last time we got one of your bargains, we found a zombie movie shot on home video," she said as we got up.

"Come on, please?"

"Nope."

"Pretty please?"

"No no no," she said. We continued this banter back and forth until we got to Suncoast. We met Laura there, with a smile on her face as she got a number form the guy working the counter.

"Looks like you worked some stuff out," she said with a smirk as I approached her.

"It would appear so, but I know I have a way to go with her," I replied. "She seems okay with me, but with me and Elisha, that's still undecided. I think it's going to be a bit of a soft spot for her for a bit."

"Yeah, but at least she's speaking with you again."

"Yeah, that's something to be happy about."


**************

After the afternoon spent hanging out, Laura had to duck out for a date, so Mila and I went back to my place to hang around for a bit. We decided to just sit back and watch a movie, so I popped in Freddy Vs. Jason.

"Why are we watching this?" Mila asked me as she sat on the couch. "You know I don't like watching bloody movies."

"Yet I always talk you into it," I replied with a smirk. "I think someone's a closet gore hound."

"I am not. I'm a girl. I like girly things. Like bunnies and all that crap."

"Suuuuure. You know, denial is not just a river in Egypt. I think. I have to check my world atlas."

"Just shut up and pop in the movie Boy Blunder."

"Your wish is my command, Blunder Girl." I popped the DVD in and sat on the couch with Mila. We had been watching the movie right up until the first fight scene between the two titans of terror, when Elisha came through my door. She was wearing a black blouse, a denim skirt, and some sneakers. Very sexy in my eyes.

"Hi Jake, Mila," she said with smile. "What are you two watching?"

"Freddy Vs. Jason," I replied as I paused the DVD. "And you came in right on time for the first fight, albeit a bit early."

"Yeah, well, they didn't need me on set anymore, so I just thought I'd come by here and wait till we left, spend some time with you," Elisha said, to which I could actually feel Mila rolling her eyes at. "Mind if I sit down and join you guys?"

"Sure, come over here," I replied, patting the place right next to me. Elisha put down the duffle bag she brought in with her and sat next to me, and I put my arm around her.

"So what's happened so far?" Elisha asked.

"Well, Freddy needed to use Jason to instill fear in the children so he could come back in their dreams, but Jason can't stop killing, which is pissing Freddy off, and thus the fight begins," I replied as I unpaused the movie.

"In other words, they are about to throw down," Mila added in, her cold tone returning. We continued watching the movie, all the blood and killings going on, Freddy's one liners, all bringing a smile to my face, and then the ending came across, to which I had the same reaction at home as I did in the theatres.

"OH HELL YEAH!!! FREDDY WON!!!" I exclaimed and jumped up.

"Bullshit Jake," Mila replied. "That was SO Jason's victory."

"Are you blind little one? Freddy winked to the audience, showing HE won. Jason's trapped in a dream like he was in the beginning of the movie."

"And like I said, bullshit. Jason put Freddy's own glove through his chest. Jason won."

"There's only one way to settle this Mila. Elisha, my wonderful, sweet, and oh-so-lovely girlfriend, who won, Freddy or Jason?"

"Well, sorry Jake, but I must concede with Mila. Jason won. But just barely."

"Women. Never give the Fred-man his due." I said as I walked, holding my back, to the fridge.

"Hey, what's wrong with your back?" Elisha asked

"Just hurt it when I jumped up like that," I replied.

"Yeah, he's had a bad back since he was 17," Mila said to Elisha. "We were at a bowling alley, actually leaving it, and some guy just comes along and starts bothering us. Me in particular. This guy, easily three times Jake's size, but Jake still gets in his face. Any how, the guy lifts Jake up above his head, and throws him on the ground. Jake's writhing in pain, I'm scared for my life. Luckily some people in the bowling alley saw this all going on and called the cops, but ever since then, Jake's had some back problems. Which he wouldn't have if he would take his medication when he's supposed to!!!"

"Yap yap yap," I said as I came back into the living room with a Dr. Pepper in hand. " I don't take the meds because the doctor said I didn't need to take them after I was done with physical rehab. But I do need something right now. Mila, you know the drill."

"Fine, lay on your stomach," she said, taking off her sneakers.

"What are you doing?" Elisha asked.

"Walking on his back," Mila replied. "It helps him with the pain he gets sometimes."

"Yeah, and she's the only one I know who's not so big she would break my back," I said as Mila walked in place on the middle of my back.

"Oh, wouldn't a backrub actually work better?" Elisha asked.

"Naw, doesn't quite work out the pain the way this does," I replied as Mila got off of me.

"All better now Superman, or is the kryptonite still making you into a little baby?" she asked sarcastically.

"Yes all better now," I said, getting back to my feet. "And I even have a very special reward for you buddy!" I reached into my pocket like I was going to pull out something, an came out with my right hand giving her the finger.

"Oh ha ha, got anything else you'd like to steal from David Spade?" Mila said, punching me in the arm.

"OH that's it," I said, as I lifted her over my head and tackled her onto the couch playfully. "It's on now Mila."

"Just bring it dumbass," she said with a laugh.

"Um, and what is this exactly?" Elisha asked. I forgot she was in the room.

"Oh, just two friends getting carried away like we're still in middle school," I said.

"Yeah, when you know someone for almost all your life, its easy to get carried away," Mila said matter-of-factly, and looking right into Elisha's eyes as well. Was she trying to make Elisha jealous? "Well, I gotta get going now any way. Got dinner with the family. See ya around Jake. Bye Elisha." She gave me a hug, put on her shoes, and walked out the door, Elisha giving her a very subtle eye. I came up behind her and hugged her, and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Well, we have about 5 hours to kill before we leave for my parents' place, how do you want to kill the time?," I asked her.

"Well, why not just leave now?" Elisha asked, turning around, a smile on her face again.

"Because my parents won't be home until around 9:00 tonight, and they were going to leave the door open for us," I replied.

"Don't you have a key to the place?"

"No, I gave them my key when I moved out."

"Do you know where they keep a spare one in case they would lose it?"

"I have an idea, but why?"

"Because I want to leave now. Be on the road with you."

"It's only an hour drive, 90 minutes if the traffic is bad. That's not exactly hard traveling."

"Come on, let's go. Pleeeeaaaseeee, I'll make it worth your while." She reached down and gave my cock a squeeze through my pants.

"All right, we'll go now."

"Great. I think I left something in your bedroom last night though. Let me go grab it." She dashed off to the bedroom, and hurried back as quickly as she left.

"What'd you get?" I asked, my eyebrow raised.

"Just a little trinket I want to bring," she said with a giggle and a kiss to my lips. "Let's get on the road Jake." And with a squeeze of my ass, she picked up her bag and headed out the door. "Come on!" I picked up my bag that I had packed the night before and headed. A weekend with the parents. And Elisha. I hoped this would go well.


************

"Hey Heesh," I asked Elisha, as she laid her head on my shoulder, her eyes closed.

"What is it babe?" she asked, awakening from her doze.

"Tell me the truth about why you wanted to leave so early."

"Well, I just was kind of anxious to meet your parents, and I thought it'd be a nice surprise for them if when they came home, you'd be there with a shiny new girl on your arm."

"So that's your story and you're sticking to it then?"

"Pretty much," she replied with a laugh, putting her head back on my shoulder.

***********

We drove into my parents' driveway at around 6:00, and I walked to the door. I tapped a hollow my dad had made for me on the doorway, just to see if it was still there. That was where the spare key was usually kept, in case I had stayed out late and didn't have my key. Luckily, the compartment was still there, and I managed to get it open and got the key. I opened the door and Elisha and I walked through it.

"And this is Casa Del Parker, Miss Cuthbert, I hope you enjoy your stay," I said to Elisha, a bad Spanish accent on my voice.

"Could you give me the grand tour Mr. Parker?" she asked, putting her bag down but keeping her purse with her.

"Where shall I start milady?" I asked, holding my arm out for hers.

"How about your room. I'd like to see the environment where your twisted little mind developed."

"Alright, but be warned young lady, it may be a bit on the messy side."