Benefits of the Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Nelson's interesting life both continues and changes.
5.6k words
4.29
3.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As time passed, Nelson became less inclined to initiate sexual interactions with his customers. However, such it nonetheless continued to happen. There were certainly attractive women, and he supposed that from his experiences, he unknowingly gave off both his desires and the unavoidable confidence that had built up with the past. So, perhaps, it was with Chelsea.

It was October. She was young, maybe twenty-eight Nelson thought, and her daughter had gone off to kindergarten the previous month. Her husband worked as a contractor, operating his own business, and was gone long hours. They were a religious family. These things Nelson knew. He saw all their mail.

He also knew that this new state of affairs had left her adrift. And lonely. They often talked when his route came to her home and her attempts to convey this to him were subtle but obvious. Yet he let them pass. It was not that he did not like Chelsea. He did. Very much. She was by no means a stunning beauty, but she was cute and with a wholesome look. A little shorter than average with long blonde hair. Nice curves. A mom-bod that she draped with the simple clothes of a young wife. But she did not go out of her way to be sexy. Until the second week of October.

Nelson noticed. It was a Monday. Chelsea had never presented any cleavage before. He just knew that she'd put on that top after Jim had left for work. Now she was in the doorway and he'd handed her the mail and they were talking. He made a point of noticing her breasts. Not leering, just seeing them and conveying that he liked what he saw. He caught her catching his look.

"You know, we're watching the Wilson's house while they're gone," she said.

Nelson of course knew this. The house was presently vacant as the family was temporarily living overseas somewhere. They'd had this discussion before. He nodded.

"They... everything over there is still as it was. Furniture, I mean."

Chelsea looked flustered.

"I... this is difficult-"

"Would you like to talk about it?" he interrupted. "Tomorrow. Next door. Meet me there at, say, eleven?"

She looked at him. Surprised. Pleased.

And so they agreed to meet the next day, in that way.

When he arrived at the Wilson's, the door was slightly ajar. Nelson slipped inside. There she was.

Chelsea stood before him. Heels and shorts. Even more cleavage than the day before. Lipstick, a little too bright. He took her hand and led her to the sofa. She sat, and then he did so as well. Right next to her. Their legs touching.

She looked very nervous.

"I've never done this before. I mean... without my husband."

Nelson smiled, gently, reassuringly. He leaned over and kissed her. Her body was tense and he could feel the hesitation, but he could also feel the desire. He kissed her lips, her neck, unbuttoning her shirt as he did so. Then he removed her bra, broke the kiss, and beheld her boobs. He did this so she could see, so Chelsea could discern his desire, a desire for her. Then he softly took an erect nipple in her mouth and gently sucked while looking up at her.

"Oh...," she whispered as a tremor rippled through her body.

Then it was her shorts where his hands were at work. Unsnapping, the pulling down of a zipper. Working them down, as she began wriggling in assistance. Then her panties, until both were around just one ankle. Nelson put his hands between her legs. Perfectly smooth. He trembled. She reached down between his own legs but he pushed her hand away.

Nelson kissed her neck again.

"This is all about you," he said softly.

Their lips touched again. Tongues, probing. He could feel her wetness growing, and he massaged her pussy. Working blind, he went by her reactions. Long and lingering kisses and light, rhythmic caresses, and soon her body was responding, was receiving what it desired, was beginning to move towards that sweet place of ecstasy. It grew within her like something being conjured. In a way, Nelson supposed, it was. He paused his kiss and pulled back enough to behold her, again for her benefit as well as his. He did not stop touching her. Massaging in unison with the movements of her body. Never penetrating, just on the outside. This time. He looked into her eyes as he pleasured her, and Chelsea looked back. There was wonder looking back at him, wonder that she was doing this. And there was that look, that expression that told him that there was no place in the world she wanted to be right then, but there.

He looked into her eyes and he conjured.

His two fingers made circles between her leg, over and over and over. As he did this, Nelson watched her leg go and slip towards climax. It happened slowly, moving towards fruition and then turning inward, and enormous clenching of her body. Another snowflake of an orgasm, unique. He watched Chelsea bite her lip and he heard her cry out nonetheless. As it subsided, he saw her looking again at him in wonder.

When she was finished, he removed her top and bra entirely, and then stood before her and took off his pants. Her eyes went to his dick, looking at it like something forbidden. Of course, it was.

"I want to cum on your tits," he said.

It was neither a direction nor a request. Nelson straddled Chelsea on the sofa, and she took his large cock in her hands and began to stroke him. He wanted this, yes. But he also knew that she needed to give this pleasure, as much as she had needed to receive what he had given her. She had delicate, talented hands, and neither of them drew the act out. In a few minutes, he spattered both of her tits, both of her nipples.

Even lost in his own physical peak, he could see how much the giving of the pleasure satisfied her.

Nelson understood.

Before he left, he asked if she'd be there the next day. She said that she would.

And she was. That day, he put his finger inside Chelsea. She gasped delightfully when he first did so. After, he put his cock between her boobs. He could tell by the way she moved that this was something she had never experienced. Also obviously new to her was the single stream of his cum that went beyond her neck and onto her face. Her hands were on her tits, holding them together as his pulsating cock slide back and forth between them, when his third contraction sent a splatter than ended up across her chin, the side of her mouth, and her left cheek. Stunned and wide-eyed at first, she nonetheless smiled. Then her tongue slipped from her mouth and she tasted him.

The day after that, Nelson pleasured her orally to a writhing orgasm, surprised at how animated and vocal she became. After that, he let her be the one to initiate fellatio. They watched each other and she sucked him, and he could see an evolution in her mannerisms. So unlike her, this thing that was happening, she was nonetheless embracing it.

The following Monday they met again. After a few minutes on the sofa, Nelson rose and took Chelsea's hand. He led her upstairs, finding as expected a bedroom. As he undressed, she sat on the bed watching.

"Am I really going to do this?" she asked, but only rhetorically, and she proceeded to undress fully for the first time before him. He looked at her, watching. Even as she was spreading her legs he could see the wonder on her face. Nelson positioned himself between her legs. He placed the head of his cock against the lips of her married pussy.

"Yes," she whispered, nodding. And he entered her.

Chelsea climax. Then Nelson came in her.

"This isn't me," she said after, softly speaking without looking at him.

"It is," he said, "you just never saw this side of yourself before."

The next day he bent her over and pounded her from behind. The day after that, Chelsea fucked Nelson.

"This is the end, isn't it?"

"Yes," he said.

It had run its course.


There was this shop on his route, a place that sold knickknacks and women's clothes and such. The owner was usually there, Sadie, an older woman of perhaps sixty. White hair, and she wore it well. Otherwise physically attractive if not overly so. But she had attitude, tons of it. And a twinkle in her eye. Sometimes her employee, a woman maybe in the latter half of her thirties, was there. Jocelyn was shorter, reserved, with a sort of plainness that Nelson thought would mostly dissipate if she only smiled more. Not unusually, it was the both of them.

One day he entered the shop to find Sadie leaning on her elbows at the counter, looking at him. The younger woman was behind her.

"Settle a bet, Nelson?" the owner asked him with a gleam in her eye. Jocelyn suddenly had a deer-in-the-headlights look. He didn't see what was coming but he was always game for engagement.

"Let's hear it," he told her.

"Jocelyn here," Sadie said with a nod of her head back towards the other woman, "was skeptical when I told her I think you've probably fooled around with some of the women you meet carrying mail."

Nelson played it cool.

"It's been known to happen," he said with a neutral smile.

"Well," she went on smartly, "that doesn't really say anything, now does it?"

She glanced back at Jocelyn.

"Let me put it this way. Would you take either of us into the back room for a screw?"

He watched the employee turn a shade of embarrassed red.

"I certainly would," he said pleasantly.

"Well, she's married and I don't think I've succeeded yet in convincing her that the best sex is married sex with someone other than your husband."

Jocelyn just looked at him with a helpless expression. Nelson hung his mailbag over the side of the counter and reached out. Sadie returned the gesture and took his hand. He saw her shoot a smug glance at the other woman. Then she led him into the backroom, off of which was a smaller room with a narrow bed. Into that room they went. Sadie closed the door. Then she turned and nonchalantly peeled off her clothing. Nelson began to do so as well, though he worked slowly as he was distracted by watching her. She had a nice figure regardless of age, and he found her confidence quite sexy. When she was nude, Sadie lay down on the beg, her legs naturally open. Full bush, untrimmed, very nice just that way. Her labia were engorged, and also slightly parted. She was looking at his dick. Then she looked at him and nodded approvingly. This had the desired effects of making his cock even harder, and stroking his sexual ego. It worked even though he was fully aware of what she was doing.

"Fuck me," she said, almost conversationally. "Not hard, but firm and deep. Prove me right."

And that's how Nelson fucked Sadie. He moved toward her and into her in one motion, his cock filling her easily and fully. Her expression betrayed her surprise and delight, and this further fueled him. What followed was almost a competition. They eyed each other fiercely as he fucked her and she fucked him right back. She held her legs up and impressively wide and looked at him with those blue eyes, wherein he soon saw her confidence begin to waver. In her eyes came the dawning realization that he was going to outlast her, and he knew that it was not that she did not desire her orgasm but that she would thus lose control.

"Fuck," she whispered intensely, surprised and disappointed and anticipating. Nelson now began moving purposefully toward the conclusion. Deeply he plunged into her, paused, and withdrew. Over and over. When the rhythm of her body and its progression became manifest, he adjusted his own expectations.

"Yes," she moaned, "fuck me!"

He knew this was for the benefit of Jocelyn. A moment later, the sound of the front door. She was quiet then, and he understood. The bed creaked, but perhaps not enough to carry out there. He couldn't be sure. This was all enough, and Sadie's legs began to quiver. She bit her lip, and her facial expression changed to that beautiful snapshot of ecstasy, and then her body convulsed. It took him about dozen firm and full thrusts. She was still cumming when he began sending streams of cum into her, and he saw in her look a gratefulness that for a brief moment they shared orgasms. Then hers was fading enough that she could fully enjoy the spectacle of his, inside of her. When he was finished, they remained conjoined. No words, just looks. Looks that spoke volumes.

When they finally emerged, both had looks of bedraggled carnality. Jocelyn just stared at them.

"Until we meet again," she said to Nelson. "Which will be tomorrow."

He smiled. At both of them.

"She's married," Sadie said. "I don't think she's quite accepted the fact that she wants you to fuck her, too. But she does."

Jocelyn flushed and shot Sadie a look. But she didn't deny it.

Nelson thought about this. The younger woman was a blank slate to him. She had an everywoman comeliness about her. And he liked that she was married. But he certainly wasn't interested in something that wasn't fully mutual.

The next day he came into the shop with the mail, as usual. Jocelyn was just checking out a customer. Sadie held up a finger, motioning for Nelson to linger. He did. When the customer left, the older woman turned to her employee.

"Well? Do you want to get fucked?"

Again, Nelson could see the embarrassment.

"Let me ask this," Sadie went on. "Is your pussy freshly shaved?"

The reply was a very quiet affirmative.

"See? She wants to get fucked."

Nelson smiled directly at Jocelyn, a friendly and warm smile. And she smiled in return. Nelson motioned with his hand toward the back room, and the woman moved with all the dignity that a wife about to get fucked by a mailman could muster.

"Oh! One more thing."

They both turned to look at Sadie, who was addressing Nelson.

"She once told me that she needs oral to get off. So I hope your tongue is as good as your cock."

Jocelyn turned and continued to the back without a word. Nelson thought doing the same was the best course of action. When they were in the back room, Jocelyn closed the door behind them. Nelson went over to her and took her upper arms in his hands.

"Are you sure?"

She smiled and nodded, not without enthusiasm. He kissed her, and he could feel her remaining reticence draining away.

"You don't really have to--"

He put his finger to his lips and began to undress.

"Take off your pants," he said. She did. He watched her look at his dick as it was revealed. Surprise. Pleasant surprise. When she had slipped off her panties and was standing there before him, nude from the waist down, he took her and placed her on the bed. Jocelyn spread her legs and gave him complete access to herself. She wanted this.

As Nelson slowly moved up toward her when looked away, but the shiver that ran through her body when he kissed her pussy was full of anticipation. Then he slowly ran his tongue deep through her wet slit.

"Oh God..." Jocelyn softly moaned.

He did not perform oral on her in the usual way. There was no determined effort toward the goal of orgasm. Rather, he simply wanted to make her feel good. Nelson also knew that from that, pleasure would follow. So he ran his tongue through her wetness again. And again. Over and over. As he did this, he witnessed the change in her. The regulation of her breathing. The soft movements of her body anticipating each return of his tongue. The expressions of approval.

"Oh!" she murmured suddenly, and he knew that the realization that he was going to climax was upon her. Not imminently, no, but that she was proceeding inevitably toward that end. Nelson placed his hands on her thighs and simply continued doing what he was doing. He did not seek to conjure her orgasm but simply let it come. And it did. A slow build to a plateau, a level of pleasure wherein Jocelyn seemed to waver on the brink of absolute bliss for time that was frozen. And then it came. She came. Pleasure running through her body. A cry of ecstasy. And he did not stop. His tongue, moving in and out of her. He allowed the peak to come and begin to dissipate but even before it was completely gone he stopped what he was doing and guided her over onto her stomach, then up on her hands and knees. And then he was inside of her. So easily, so smooth. So wet and warm and snug.

"I-... I've never...," she trailed off.

He knew that. And perhaps, but for the older woman, she never would have cheated. At the same time, Nelson suspected that it was within her, waiting for an opportunity, or at least someone to show her the way.

It would not be long. She'd had her orgasm and would not be having another. The self-consciousness was now too present. She had and still did want this, but he also knew it was better not to draw it out. He put his hands on her ass and moved into her, a light slap with each thrust.

"Do you like my cock?"

"Yes," she said, "oh yes!"

The first affirmative was hesitating, the second a blurted admission.

"Do you want me to cum in you?"

"Oh God, yes!"

He knew Jocelyn meant it consciously as the completion of that over which she was still conflicted. She'd climaxed and was now giving him his own pleasure, but she was ready for it all to conclude. At the same time, he knew she wanted it for what it was. She wanted the dick that was inside of her, the dick that most certainly was not her husband's, to explode within her.

And then it did.

Nelson was acutely conscious of it, and even lost in the moment he supposed Jocelyn was as well. Conscious of each spurt into her, filling her married pussy. When he was finished and had withdrawn, she stayed there on hands and knees. Then she rolled over and looked at him, incredulous. Looked at him looking at her pussy. Knowing, he could see in her eyes, that he was seeing his cum oozing from her.

Incredulous.


It was almost two weeks later that Sadie again led Nelson into the back room. There were two customers in the store. She put a finger to her lips. Then she dropped to her knees and unzipped him and took him in her mouth and leisurely sucked him. After a time, she stood again and took off her own pants while motioning him into the bed. Sadie mounted him, guiding his dick into her. She fucked him. It was quiet, the only sounds the minute creaking of the bed and the friction squish of hard cock in wet pussy. He could tell by her undertaking that this was not about her immediate physical pleasure. She wanted him to cum. And he did. Nelson gave her what she wanted.

Sadie went out first. He followed a few seconds later. Three customers now. None of them appeared to notice anything notable. There was a question with an order, and she went to sort it out. Nelson waited. It seemed appropriate.

When she finished, she glanced at the clock on the wall and walked over to him.

"It's eleven-thirty," Sadie said. "Be back here around one."

"Um... all right," he agreed, not knowing why. But why not? He liked her ideas.

And so just before two in the afternoon, Nelson was back. He found the store again empty of customers. Sadie and Jocelyn looked expectantly at him. The younger woman had a familiar look in her eyes. Sadie walked over to him, took his hand, and led him toward Jocelyn.

"This time I think you should look her in the eyes while you fuck her."

Jocelyn again looked embarrassed.

"It's been an hour and a half. You should be more than ready to go again, but she should also get a fuck that's nice and extra long."

Yes, he thought, and just smiled. Every woman was different, and he had only superficial knowledge so far of the married woman's libido, but perhaps he could fuck her to an orgasm for each of them.

And that's what he did.

Nelson led Jocelyn to the back. The connection between them was now easier, though her nervousness had not disappeared entirely. But she undressed and presented herself and now there was far more eagerness than trepidation in her face even at the start. He took her and they fucked a long fuck of determined pleasure. He watched the surprised of dawning realization creep over her face, followed by that mysterious apparition of lurking climax, and then finally by her orgasmic flowering, which he followed with his own. And this time, he watched it all. The wonder of the orgasm he gave the wife with his cock and the amazement he saw on her face as she looked into the eyes of a man who was not her husband as he released into her.

12