Ben's Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you liked how I woke you up?"

Ben blushed.

"I mean, yeah. You know I did."

Vic smiled proudly.

"Well, I've been thinking about our little list recently," Vic said, still smirking, "and since you're going to be home now, maybe tomorrow we could check something off?"

Ben raised an eyebrow. As far as he could tell, tomorrow was never coming, but that didn't mean he wasn't curious what she thought was going to happen—plus, the fact that she was being almost aggressively generous with her sexual favors seemed strange given that he knew she was cheating on him.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Let's just say I have a couple of ideas. You know my friend Mikayla from work?"

Ben nodded—Vic worked part time at a coffee shop while she was studying at the local university, and had made several friends working there in the last few months. Mikayla was probably the most memorable of those friends, both for her extremely flirty and sometimes abrasive manner as well as her frankly ridiculous body. She was about average height, but, as she liked to put it, she had 'an ass like Nikki Minaj and tits like Sofia Vergara.' It was a little much for Ben's taste...but he had to admit, he sometimes has to stop himself from staring at her rather hypnotizing assets.

"Well, she might be interested in...helping us check one or two things off," Vic waggled her eyebrows, "Or three. As long as you think she'd be a good fit?"

Ben blushed a little. He had never really considered Mikayla being an option when he had mentioned a threesome, though now that he thought about it, it made sense—she was the kind of person who would turn almost any conversation into something dirty, and would take every opportunity she could to tell some outlandish story about her sexual escapades; if anyone that they knew was going to want to join in for a threesome, it would be her.

"Uh...yeah. I think she'd...fit," Ben said, feeling his cock twitch at the thought of being with both Vic and Mikayla at the same time.

"Tomorrow, then," Vic said, "we're going to a basketball game up at the university."

Ben's eyes widened a bit at that, but Vic had already twirled around and marched back into the other room. He had never really cared much for watching sports, but the idea of meeting up with Mikayla for a threesome in a place so packed with people was both terrifying and exciting.

Unfortunately, it seemed like tomorrow wasn't coming. Ben turned back to his laptop and continued trying to puzzle out how best to handle his situation, though it took several hours for the mental image of Vic and Mikayla to stop popping up in his mind. Having given up on betting over sports, he started searching for other ways to make money. He found a few things online that he was pretty sure were scams, and one possibly promising lead: a post offering an absurd reward of $10,000 for a lost cat of an extremely rare breed. He figured that, if he really needed to, he could spend a day or two hunting around the frigid town looking for it, and once he knew where it was he could try and catch it early on in the loop.

Ben was pulled out of his plotting when he heard Vic's phone ring in the next room. She had a hushed conversation that he couldn't quite make out, punctuated by a few throaty giggles. Ben imagined that she was making dirty plans with Mikayla for the next day, but this fantasy was quickly dashed on the rocks when she hung up and came into the room to explain it:

"Hey babe, that was Juliet. I think I'm going to head over to her place to watch Runway," she said offhandedly, "are you alright here alone tonight?"

Ben frowned as he realized what was going on. There was no way she was going to see Juliet—Juliet was in the city—but there was a pretty good chance she was going to see her boyfriend Harry. She had been so nice he had almost forgot that she was not only cheating on him in a general way, but literally had plans to cheat on him later that day.

"What's wrong, babe?" Vic asked, seeing his expression and walking over to him, "if you don't want me to go, I can stay here?"

Ben looked up at her. A part of him wanted to tell her to stay—but if she stayed he would have to keep looking at her. She had been so nice to him all day that she had somehow made him temporarily forget the hurt inside him, and now that he was reminded of it all, he felt like he was going to burst into tears just looking at her. He looked away.

"No, it's fine. Go ahead," he said dismissively, "I'm just still feeling a little out of it."

"Ok. Well I'll give you a call to check in on you if you want?"

Ben shrugged, and she leaned over to plant a kiss on his lips before heading back to get dressed to go fuck Harry. Ben spent the next fifteen minutes staring blankly at his computer screen, waiting for her to leave, his mind overflowing with vindictive words to spit at her as she left, but what was the point? The next morning she would be back at it again.

Once Vic had left, Ben got out of his chair and flopped back on the couch, feeling useless and awful. He turned on the TV, firing up Netflix, and spent thirty minutes looking for something to watch before giving up and lying face down on a pillow. His phone chimed, and he looked at it reflexively:

V I'm sitting here with Juliet but all I can think about is the 'game' tomorrow ;-)

V I was hesitant at first...but now I can't wait to see what Mikayla does with your cock

Ben felt his insides churn as he realized what was happening. Vic was trying to get him worked up, but she was with Harry now, and was probably hoping to call him up while she fucked another man, just like she had the last time around. Ben's phone chimed again, this time with a snap: a selfie of Vic in Juliet's bathroom, using the mirror to pose topless, pinching one of her nipples as she held the phone in her other hand while smiling sexily. A caption read: I'm wishing I had stayed home...but Juliet really wants me here. Maybe we can do something sneaky?"

Ben shook his head, feeling awful again, and once more turned off notifications from Vic on every app that he could. He lay back on the couch, staring at the ceiling for a while, before picking up his phone and scrolling through the files that had been saved from the previous two days glumly as his phone quietly collected more sexts from Vic.

It was after midnight when he decided to do something crazy. After hovering over Ashling's number for far too long, he decided to call it, just to see what happened—and he got a recorded message:

"Hey there! You've reached Ashling Grace, but only while I'm in America. If you're trying to get ahold of me in Ireland, use my other number, like!"

The beep sounded and he found himself breathing into the phone for a few moments before he hung up. What was he supposed to say? 'I met you in an alternate timeline and you flirted with me, and I'm feeling lonely so I called you?' Not exactly the best line.

Then Ben's phone rang in his hand. For a moment, he thought that it might be Ashling calling him back, but instead, it was Juliet. He answered, and heard her sobbing voice on the other end.

"Juliet?" he asked, confused.

"Hi Ben," she said, her voice cracking, congested from crying, "I just though you should know that Vic is cheating on you...with a guy I thought I was dating. That's all."

Then she hung up.

Ben groaned, remembering now that he had gotten that same call the first time he had lived through this day. Vic's little fuck date wasn't just to get off calling Ben while fucking Harry—it was to get back at Juliet. Vic hadn't done it the second time around, probably because Ben had broken up with her and warned Juliet about Harry before anything had happened, causing everyone to change their plans—but this time, he had done nothing, so it had happened again. Ben laid back, feeling miserable and hurt, and did his best to fall asleep so that he could make things right the next time around. It took him a while, but eventually he managed.

Ben had the strangest sensation, like waking up from a dream about waking up from a dream--but he had woke up ten minutes ago. He felt a strange tingling pain at the back of his skull, but after a few moments it subsided.

"Are you sure you packed everything?" Vic asked before yawning mightily, closing the driver's side door with a heavy enough slam to shake the snow off the window, "Your laptop? Your wallet? Your toothbrush"

Ben took a slow breath and looked at Vic in her disheveled state. He reached into his pocket, looked at his phone for a moment, pressing a few buttons, and then put it on his lap.

"You're cheating on me," he stated in a nearly lifeless monotone.

"What?" Vic said, freezing in place like a deer in the headlights.

"There's no point in hiding it. I know that you were fucking Tomm when we started dating. I know that you're planning on fucking Harry tonight to get back at Juliet, probably while calling me and pretending to have phone sex with me when you're really just gagging on another man's cock."

Juliet's eyes went wide and she pressed herself away from him, her face a mask of confusion, guilt, and shock.

"How...how do you..."

"It doesn't matter. I don't mind," Ben lied, reaching forward to turn down the fan in case Vic decided to start the car, "I want you to tell me."

Vic looked at him for several seconds, coming to grip with what he was saying.

"Should we...should we go back inside?" she asked timidly.

"No. Just start talking—if you're cold, start the car."

Vic put the keys in the ignition and started Tammy obediently before hugging herself.

"Ok," she said, "what do you want to know?"

"All of it," he said, forcing himself to grin

"I guess...I guess it's just a thrill," she muttered, "I mean, before we started dating, I used to...I used to do a lot of things."

"Details."

"Ok, ok!" she said, looking at him with watery eyes, trying to read him, "You know I love sex—but I love risk too. Before we started dating...I kinda had a thing for guys who were already in relationships. I know its shitty but it just felt so...exciting, fucking someone who I wasn't supposed to.

"It was almost hotter if we got caught—especially if I didn't like the other girl. Then we started dating...and at first I didn't realize you were as serious about things as you were. We were just dating, not boyfriend and girlfriend, so I saw no harm in screwing around with Tomm and Sanjay on the side.

Ben nodded. He had heard this before, but he knew it hadn't stopped there. Vic was looking at him pleadingly, but he just matched her with a lifeless, angry stare.

"And after that?" Ben asked once it was clear she wasn't going to continue without some prodding.

"Shouldn't I...shouldn't I be taking you to the bus?"

"The bus is running late," Ben stated, "Talk."

"Well, I realized you were serious—and I was falling in love with you!" she almost whined, "so I stopped messing around with them. I stopped messing around with anyone."

Ben raised his eyebrows. Both of them knew that that wasn't where things had ended.

"That lasted for about eight months. Until we went to your cousin Rachel's wedding, at that country club in Maine."

Ben tried not to react to that.

"I knew she'd always been kind of a bitch to you when you two were younger, and then, at the rehearsal dinner, Rachel made some comment about how she remembered being in the same 'phase' that you were, before she found a good partner in Michael. It was pretty clear she was making a dig at both of us, and I just hated it. I wanted to get back at her...and then, that night, Michael just happened to barge into the women's restroom—clearly drunk off his ass—and started pissing in the sink right next to me."

As Vic was telling the story, the car was starting to warm up, and Ben turned the fan back on. Vic's guilty, pleading expression was still there, but there was something else to it now, a kind of excitement at retelling her exploits that made Ben feel a bit ill to see—but he didn't say anything. He wanted to get everything.

"I looked over, and saw his cock, right there. He wasn't even trying to hide it with his hands. I kinda stared—it was a disgusting thing to do, but it was a pretty nice cock—and then I looked up and he was staring at me, grinning as he pissed in the sink."

Vic was looking away from Ben now, out the window into the dark, frosty street.

"He said something like 'Hey Mandy, you don't just have to look, you know?' and then finished pissing, but instead of putting his cock away, he just started rubbing it, and turned to face me. He was an asshole—I didn't like him at all—but the thought of fucking perfect little Rachel's fiancé the night before her wedding, especially after what she had said earlier, was just too delicious to resist—especially since he clearly thought I was someone else."

Vic bit her lip, squirming a bit in her seat. She looked over at Ben, realizing for a moment that she might be getting more graphic in her retelling than she had intended, but Ben nodded.

"Keep going. Tell me everything."

"I stepped forward, put a hand on his cock, and smiled at him. He stopped stroking himself and tried to kiss me, but I pushed him back—and just started tickling his cock while looking in his eyes, feeling it get hard under my hand.

"I was wearing that little green dress I have, since it was the rehearsal, and Michael started peeling it off my shoulders. I let it slip off me, and kept stroking him as he started to play with my tits through my bra. He slurred some clumsy compliments at me as he squished them between his hands, but I ignored him. He wasn't turning me on—he was a bit overweight and smelled like stale beer—but the fact that he was Rachel's made it so fucking hot that he could have been Jabba The Hutt for all I cared. After a few minutes, his cock was getting slippery in my hands with pre come, and he was getting even more bold with his groping, peeling my bra down so that by breasts were out. He started pinching my nipples, and then grunted something like 'bend over, bitch,' and I did. I bent over the sink, my nose inches from the mirror, and he dragged down my panties and started clumsily poking at me with his cock, trying to find a hole."

"My purse was right next to the sink, so while he was finding my asshole, I grabbed my phone out of it, looked down so that my face wasn't visible, and took a video in the mirror of him slapping his thighs against my ass, pumping his dick into me as he literally drooled with his eyes rolled back, moaning 'Oh fuck, Mandy!' It was disgusting—but it was fucking amazing. After a couple minutes—and a couple orgasms from me—he finished, shuddering as he shot a big load up my ass, then stumbled back with a stupid grin on his face, put his cock away and left the bathroom without another word. I cleaned up and went back to our room, but not after re-watching that video, making sure I wasn't recognizable, and then sending it to Rachel from a dummy email account."

Vic was grinning a bit now as she looked out the window again. Ben was stunned; he remembered that wedding well. He remembered Rachel screaming at Michael, about the wedding being cancelled last minute. He also remembered that Michael's step sister was named 'Mandy,' and that she had been about the same height and complexion as Vic, and had been wearing a green dress.

"Jesus Christ," Ben muttered, feeling the cold weight of realization in his gut sink deeper; he wanted to tell her to stop—but he made himself stay quiet; he needed to know everything. He needed to understand how she could be so loving and so unfaithful at the same time.

"After Michael, there was Tyrone," Vic said, continuing now as the smile on her face twisted up more; the car was warm inside now, and her cheeks were flushed as she stared at some middle space out the window dreamily, "the first christmas we were together, your first christmas party with your work."

Ben gulped. He had never suspected that. Tyrone was one of his co-workers, a tall skinny black guy who worked as an electrician, installing green energy systems after Ben had made a sale. He was a bit older, in his mid thirties, and was from Trinidad.

"I didn't know anyone at that party, and I knew you needed to make the rounds and make connections. I stuck on your arm for a bit, but then you started talking with Eric about Star Trek, and, being more of a Star Wars girl, I sorta left you to it. I didn't mean for anything to happen, but I was bored, and a wandered away from the main party and heard some cheering coming from one of the office rooms with its door slightly open—I peeked in, and saw that Tyrone, his wife Anya, and a couple other guys from your office were playing cards in there.

"I stepped in just as the other guys were grumpily leaving the table, muttering something about Tyrone and Anya cheating. I asked if I could play, and Tyrone and Anya looked at each other and told me to close the door.

"I only had twenty dollars on me, so I put that in the pot. I was doing pretty well for myself for the first couple hands—Anya ran out of money before I did—but instead of bowing out, she looked at both of us, and then reached under her dress and undid her bra, tossing it into the pot. They both looked at me as if to ask if I was ok with this, and I just shrugged and kept playing. Anya lost her bra and panties, going commando under her dress, before winning everything back from both Tyrone and I. Tyrone threw his belt in the pot...and I followed Anya's lead and took off my bra."

"After that, Anya won every hand. It seemed almost like Tyrone was letting her win—and he and I kept losing more and more clothing, but I didn't care, the whole game of it was turning me on. Finally, when I was down to just my dress with nothing on under it, and Tyrone was down to just his boxers, I won again. Anya gave me back my shoes, which I left next to my chair, but Tyrone had nothing but his boxers to give. He and his wife exchanged a look and he stood up and walked over to the door. He asked if it was alright with me if he locked it before we kept going, and I nodded, feeling myself getting wet at the thought of seeing his cock, which was tenting his boxers magnificently. He locked the door, then walked over to me with his wife watching and said 'you can have them, but you need to take them yourself, bess.'

"I looked over at Anya, and she was grinning, watching with rapt attention. I looked back at the tented boxers in front of me—the tentpole straining towards me, fabric damp at the tip, just above my eye level—and I reached up and started pulling his boxers down. His cock bent and strained down as the elastic band slid over it, and then swung back up, dangling less than an inch from my eyes.

"'My man's got a big tool, no?' Anya said proudly, and I nodded. He took his 'tool' in one hand, guiding it and pressing it against my right cheek. It slid across my face easily, painting a sticky stripe across my lips, which I parted just enough to get a taste of him—delicious."

Vic paused her story with a gasp, and Ben looked over. Her eyes were closed now, her mouth partly open. She had undid her pants, and had a hand at her crotch, slowly rubbing herself, and the smell of her sex was starting to fill the car. Ben closed his eyes and looked away, then forced down his own erection angrily. He was angry! Disgusted! He didn't want to be horny!

"He painted his way back to my lips from my left cheek, chuckling. I parted my lips hungrily and suck the tip into my mouth while staring up at him. He grinned confidently, and put a hand on the back of my head. 'Good girl,' he said, and together we pushed my throat down him, tasting him inch by inch. His grip tightened on my head, and with his big hand he pulled me deeper and deeper onto his cock until my eyes started to tear up. I thought I was going to choke as I gargled against him, trying to pull away. He held me down on him for just a moment before he let me off, and I shuddered and coughed as I dragged his dick out of my throat—but I was happy; laughing as I did it.