Ben's Day Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit yeah, that's hot," Harry muttered. He reached down with his left hand to cup his own balls as his strokes fell into a steady, patient rhythm, "now show me the rest. I want to see some pussy."

The two girls shared a quick glance, and Sam stood leaving everything above her knees and below her belly-button in frame. Juliet stayed kneeling, her topless torso still in view, and peeled the rest of the dress down, leaving the long-legged redhead in only a pair of lacy black lingerie. Harry nodded and let out a horny growl.

Juliet looked up to Sam, who was tweaking one of her own nipples while still watching the screen, practically drooling. She nodded. Juliet leaned forward, squishing her breasts against Sam's leg, and then reached up and started to peel the panties down, revealing Sam's sopping crotch nestled in a forest of bright red curls.

"Oh yeah, that looks like a tight pussy," Harry growled again, "I can't wait to get inside it. I'm gonna fuck you both so good. Now let me see that ass."

Sam did a slow turn, giving her tight round butt a little shake as she turned her back to the camera.

"Nice. Now swap."

Juliet nodded and stood, while Sam sank down to her knees, almost immediately reaching for Juliet's panties, and dragging them off of her.

"Sam?" Harry said. She looked back at the phone.

"How would you like to eat out my slutty little girlfriend?"

Sam looked up at Juliet, with a question in her eyes. Juliet hesitated before giving a nod.

"You'll need to hold the phone, Jules. I want to get a good view."

Sam plucked the phone off of the bench, gesturing for Juliet to sit before handing it back to her. Juliet faced the phone away from her. Sam had padded to the other side of the cramped changing room, and then got down on all fours, and as Juliet leveled the camera at her, Sam began to lope her lithe naked body across the floor, her mouth hanging open.

"Fuck yeah. Come closer. You know you want it. Lick my slutty asian girlfriend's cunt like the little ginger whore you are."

Juliet thought she saw a moment of hesitation in Sam's eyes as Harry's dirty talk crossed a line for the first time, but if it was there it passed quickly. She got up to Juliet, pulled her legs open, and then began to lick a long trail up Juliet's thigh. Juliet did her best to keep the camera close, but it was hard not to shake from the tickling pleasure that was thrumming through her body.

"Fuck yeah," Harry growled again, "Beg for it, Jules."

Juliet gasped, then grinned, glorying at the arousal in her boyfriend's voice.

"Please lick my cunt, Sam," she begged breathlessly, "my boyfriend wants you to. Please? Suck on my little pussy?"

Sam finished licking up the other thigh, and Juliet spread her legs wider instinctively, giving the redhead easy access to her hungry slit.

Sam dove right in, her arms holding Juliet's legs open as her tongue stabbed into her wetness and then sled up to find her swollen clit. Juliet lurched in pleasure, barely managing to hang onto the phone as she held it next to her friend's face.

"Fuck yeah. How does she taste?"

Sam surfaced to lick her lips, her face shiny with Juliet's juices.

"Delicious. Almost as delicious as your cock looks."

"Fuck yeah!"

Sam slurped back into Juliet, sucking at her clit and swirling her tongue, all the while her eyes locked on the screen being held in quivering hands mere inches from her face. A few seconds more and Juliet felt spasms of pleasure start rolling over her body. She dropped the phone and clutched Sam's head tight against her groin, her thighs clamping around her as she let out a string of high-pitched squeals as her body shuddered uncontrollably.

"Yeah!.Yeah! Yeah!"

Sam kept licking, swirling and slurping into Juliet's slit until she stopped shuddering, at which point she pulled herself out of the viselike grip of Juliet's thighs and snatched the phone off the ground.

"Let me see Jules," Harry ordered, and Sam turned the screen over to face her flushed friend. He was at full mast now, his magnificent cock throbbing angrily in both of his hands, his naked, cut body covered in a sheen of sweat, "did you like that, Jules?"

Juliet nodded breathlessly.

"Is Sam a good pussylicker?"

"Yes...she's amazing..."

"Good. I hope she's a good cocksucker too, because when you get back, the first thing I'm going to do is have you both slobber all over this and then drench you both in my cum like the sluts you are" he growled, nodding down to his cock, "Now be a good little slut and return the favor."

Juliet nodded breathlessly. She had never eaten out a girl before, but there were a lot of firsts happening today, and she was still lightheaded from her orgasm, too happy to care. Sam pulled the phone from her hand eagerly as they switched places, and before Juliet knew what was happening, her face was between Sam's legs.

"Holy shit your cock looks amazing," Sam gasped, then gasped again as Juliet's tongue hit her clit, "are you going to cum for us soon, Harry?"

"Soon. If you're good."

Juliet did her best to poke and prod her tongue into her friend's slit, trying her best to imitate what Sam had done for her. She was rewarded with a few twitches of pleasure from Sam.

"Do you want to--ah--see your girlfriend going down on me?"

"No. I think I'd like to see your face when you cum. How's she doing?"

Sam gasped as Juliet's tongue glided along her clit, and then started experimenting with sucking the little fleshy knob Into her mouth, swirling the tip of her tongue against it. Sam shivered, gasping again.

"She's...ah!...she's a quick learner."

"Yeah I bet. She's a great cocksucker too."

Sam let out a chuckle.

"Yeah," she gasped, smiling down at her friend, "I'd love to see that."

Juliet redoubled her efforts, and then decided to try something Harry had done to her the night before: she lifted her arm up, and while still slobbering all over Sam's clit, she slipped two fingers into Sam's vagina, and started pumping them in and out, mimicking the thrusting rhythm of a cock. Sam started shuddering, and Juliet added a third finger.

"Holy shit!" Sam squealed, "she's so good at this Harry, I'm gonna....I'm gonna..."

"Me too! Almost....fuuuuuuck!" Harry's voice roared over the phone, and then Sam started shaking and shuddering herself, her legs locking around Juliet's head. Juliet kept pumping her fingers into her friend diligently, sucking and licking until Sam's spasms peaked and subsided, allowing Juliet to slip out from between her legs.

"Oh...yeah! cum for us, Harry!" Sam managed to shout out between waves of her own orgasm, "look at....all that delicious cum!"

Juliet could hear her boyfriend's rhythmic groaning on the other end as he finished himself off, summing for the camera. After a few moments, his grunting slowed, then returned to more even, heavy breathing.

"Pleasure talking to you girls. See you when you get back."

Harry ended the call, and Sam and Juliet took a breathless moment looking at each other, faces glistening with each others' juices.

There was a knock on their stall door.

"Excuse me?" A somewhat timid female voice asked, "but you need to leave. My manager called the cops. I...is there some sort of, thing, going on here? Like a voyeur convention?"