Berglund's Pt. 04

Story Info
Bethany and Blair meet the surprise inspectors.
4.6k words
4.36
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Sam and told him to get Blaire dressed and bring her over to get her ID badge. Then get her uniform fittings and other stuff. Victoria wanted them to start Monday and get right to work.

"Do I have time to fuck her one more time? Then she will look great, and we will be on our way." Sam asked.

'Sure. No hurry. I told Victoria 10 minutes but who really cares.' I told Sam laughing.

I locked my office door and went to the closet. I pulled back the panel and saw Bethany was talking with Victoria and the seamstresses. They led Bethany to a booth, she took off the sweatshirt, and was naked underneath. The seamstress backed away, her hands to her face, and she was saying something. Likely about Bethany's huge breasts.

Bethany's hands hugged them, and she jiggled them in the woman's face. She grabbed her hand and placed it on her tit. The seamstress was squeezing them, weighing their weight in her hands, and comparing the size to her own. Bethany grabbed the woman's shirt and pulled it up. Then her bra went up to.

The Asian woman in truth had no tits. Only a small mound, areola, nipple, and a padded bra. Their conversation about boobs went on for far too long as Victoria snapped her fingers at them, and they went back to measuring Bethany. Now that the top was done it was time for the bottom.

Bethany turned around, she lewdly stuck her ass out at the mirror, her smooth-shaven pussy, hairless butthole, and swollen pussy lips easily visible. The Asian seamstress giggled, covered her mouth, and was pointing at Bethany's red swollen pussy lips.

I knew what she was saying without hearing her words. Bethany turned around, made a fist, and then acted like it had been repeatedly jammed in her pussy over and over. The seamstress's hands still covered her face while she repeatedly shook her head "no." Bethany only did the movement a few more times while nodding with Victoria yelling at them again.

The measurements were nearly done, and Bethany winked at the mirror. Did she know it was not a normal mirror and I had been watching the whole time?

There was a knock on my office door. I closed the panel and answered. It was Sam and Blaire. Blaire was wearing a normal t-shirt and jeans, but still the leather black boots Sam had riveted on. "Hey Boss. We hurried it up. Everything ok?" Sam asked.

'Yeah. No worries. Just take her down the hall to get measured, she will need to be photographed too, and then the computer stuff.' I told him as I turned to sit at my desk.

"Well, that's the thing. I had a sick idea." Sam stated looking at Blaire who was smiling wide.

'Uh oh. Do I even want to really know?' I asked.

"Yeah. It's clever. I gave Blaire a facial. My cum is all over her face, eyes, hair, and mouth. Can you add to it for her ID badge?" Sam asked while laughing.

'Uh. Sure. Get your slut over here.' I told Sam as I unzipped my pants.

Blaire ran around my desk, kneeled, and began to suck my cock. I had blown load after load for the last 24 hours into Bethany and on Bethany. I'm not sure how much semen was going to be available for this facial. After 10 minutes of Blaire's expert skills, I squirted a sizeable load on her face. She wiped it in her eyebrows, on her face, her ears, and in her hair. Her skin glistened as Sam clapped for his slave.

I zipped up my pants as Blaire stood up and walked out with Sam. A few minutes later and they came running back with a printed-out badge with Blaire and a somewhat noticeable face full of semen. It would forever be her employee picture. God help her if she ever gets employee of the month. The picture would be blown up to 6 feet tall and presented at the end of the month with a plaque.

'Hey. You should buy her some stomach corsets. She's got a nice figure, but you could wrap her waist, really cinch it in, and she would look killer in low waisted jeans. Aisle 34.' I told Sam.

"Great idea." Sam stated, giving me a thumbs up as they exited my office.

Bethany was done with all of Victoria's introduction steps. She was even wearing a normal T-shirt and short sport shorts when she walked into the office carrying our bags of groceries.

'Nope. No. Definitely no!' I said, grabbing a pair of scissors and walking forward.

"I told you. You wouldn't listen. Watch and learn." Bethany told Victoria.

I took the scissors and cut her t-shirt up. I made it shorter then a belly shirt, lots of under boob hung out, cut a deep V neck with not smooth edges, and then turned the back into virtually a couple of strings holding it together. I then pinched some fabric here and there and cut 1 inch circle holes for her tit flesh to squeeze out.

"Seriously? I just bought that. It's brand new." Victoria argued.

More then 60% of the shirt material was now cut away and lying on the floor.

"Yeah. Now the shorts. Can you cut up the sides for me?" Bethany stated. Sticking out her hip as her hands full of grocery bags.

I took the scissors and cut the cotton fabric from the bottom of the 9-inch-tall shorts all the way to within 1 inch from the top. Not just a normal cut but an upside down "V". If Bethany took a step in the wrong direction her ass wiggled out, or a flash of her smooth pussy.

Bethany did a few high kicks, shook her ass, and was content with the outfit. "Thanks. I needed more ventilation around my nether region."

I laughed while Victoria just shook her head.

I picked up the 4 other bags of groceries and asked Victoria to follow us out. Sam and Blaire each took several bags and left a minute or two ago.

As we walked through the parking lot, I made a small course correction. To the signage area. I unlocked it, we snuck inside, and no one was the wiser. I put some snacks and beer in the fridge.

I explained to Bethany and Victoria my idea for the place. It was hidden, no one used it in years, not even homeless people or drug addicts. The hedge was thick, I covered the rest with camo netting, and as long as we were quiet it would be a nice place to "hide out."

Victoria liked it and stated, "Genius. Hiding in plain sight." She walked around the hedge, trying to peek through, or jump and look over. Bethany was doing the same thing, but we soon heard voices. A husband and wife arguing, walking slowly, approaching us. All three of us froze and waited. Slowly we could hear them arguing but they walked past us. Their voices trailing off.

'See. Fun.' I said quietly looking at the girls. Victoria and Bethany giggled. I showed them where I had installed a bathroom toilet, sink, and shower in the shed. A small electric water heater was attached to the shed wall. It was like a tiny cabin but there was no bedroom. The bathroom along with the fridge, shelves for food, and some tools took up the majority of the shed. I had intentionally laid it out so I could add on with another one or two sheds attached horizontally to make a living room and bedroom if I wanted.

"Ooh. A hammock and lounge chairs would be swell. We could lay here and soak up the sun." Victoria stated while looking up.

She was right. The area did face south and in the midst of spring we were not fully aware of how much sunlight this area would be getting.

"We should be going. You need to fuck my ass." Bethany stated as she smiled at me.

'Too right you are. Let's get going.' I stated as I smiled at her.

We snuck out the entrance hidden by my big Ford truck. I told the girls to remember the combination so they could use it at their pleasure. But not abuse it either.

We walked to my house. The weather was getting nicer, and cars honked at Bethany's sexy attire as we held hands and chatted.

Victoria liked her new residence. Apart from the sounds of Sam and Blaire fucking loudly. Her bedroom was on the opposite side of the hall from Sam's room and next to mine. Down the hall there were two more bedrooms, another full bathroom and a den or game room. It had some furniture and was set up like a living room but on the second floor of the house.

I never used it. My master bedroom was so large it had my bed, two couches, two recliners, my entertainment center, my corner desk with my gaming computer and monitors set up, and still room for activities. It was by no means cramped.

Victoria drew a map of her bedroom, took measurements, and loved the huge walk-in closet. I think my grandfather may have built the house himself. Each bedroom was twice the size of a normal bedroom. Each bedroom had a massive walk-in closet, the hall bathroom had 2 sinks, a big soaking tub, and a tiled shower big enough for 4 people.

After Victoria took down everything she took off.

Bethany kicked off her shorts, pulled off her cut up shirt, and got on her hands and knees on my bed. Her ass spread as she asked, "Time for a filling yet?"

As I pulled off my clothes she squirted way too much oil on her lower back, her ass crack, and it dribbled down onto her feet.

"Please. Don't be gentle. Make me hurt." Bethany stated while smiling.

I took a couple pictures with my cell phone before I stepped up to her ass. I plunged my cock into her in one full thrust. Balls deep and banging off of her pussy. Bethany screamed, grunted, and I felt her fingertips on my balls as she flicked her clit. For 45 minutes I made her earn my cum.

I finally blasted a hot load of semen in her guts, I pulled my cock from her ass with a "pop", and her asshole snapped shut. All the liquid sealed inside. "Can you go get Blaire? I want to sit on her face and push this all out into her mouth." Bethany asked.

'Sure. They seem to be slowing down. She must be getting tired.' I stated.

I walked to Sam's room and opened the door. Sam had a hold of Blaire's hair, she was held across his shoulders like a fireman type carry, a bright red giant dildo lodged in her pussy, and Sam was doing his best to jump up and down while ramming the dildo into her as hard and deep as he could. Blaire's face showed how uncomfortable she was as her pussy was rammed by the large invader.

'Bethany would like to borrow you slut's face for a minute.' I told Sam.

Sam turned around, set Blaire on her feet, and she ran out of the room and into my bedroom.

"On the floor cunt. On your back." Bethany instructed.

Blaire flopped herself on the floor in a sort of a dive. She slid to a stop as Bethany placed a foot beside each side of her head and squatted down on her face. 3 inches from her asshole touching Blaire's mouth and the sounds of rippling farts, and liquid being pushed out. It sprayed Blaire's open mouth, it covered her tongue, her nose, her forehead, and dribbled in her ears.

I walked over and took a picture of the carnage left on her face. Blaire was licking her lips, one eye covered in semen and could not open, the other eye barely open, and a huge smile on her face.

"Once you eat it all you can get up." Bethany stated. As she stood up wiping her ass crack with Blaire's hair.

"I think the hot tub sounds nice. What about you?" Bethany asked me with a smile.

I slapped her ass as she wiggled out the door.

'I think her brand needs more upkeep. It looks almost healed.' I stated as I kicked her legs apart. You could still see it, read it, and it was very evident. But it could always be more.

"Yeah. I think I'm going to weld some branding irons. I saw a book on your shelf in the living room. Your granddad must have been a real handyman. I saw books on all kinds of stuff." Sam stated.

"The book stated high heat was the only way to really set the skin to burn, the damaged skin will hold the brand better, longer, and darker. I think I wasn't using a hot enough iron with too thin a metal tip. I will make sure to use thick steel like the book said." Sam explained.

'Can you make me one too. In the shape of a heart. With the word "MIKE'S" inside. About as big as my hand?' I asked. Spreading my fingers out wide as possible.

"Sure. Let me do a little trial and error. Give me a few weeks okay." Sam stated smiling.

I walked down to the hot tub on the deck. Bethany had 4 beers lined up around the edge. She handed me the only open one and we sat back smiling like idiots at one another as we soaked.

The day went slowly, and we finished dinner. Pork chops and potatoes. Victoria dropped off the uniforms for Bethany and Blaire before she drove home to her empty apartment.

I removed some of my clothes from their hangers. My closet was twice the size of any normal walk-in closet, but I didn't plan on having spare hangers for Bethany. I should have bought a couple packs while we were at Berglund's earlier.

"Why? I can just be naked while I'm here. Who needs clothes." Bethany stated bluntly as we hung up her work pants and shirts. Two pairs of boots were set on the floor below the clothes. In fact, she didn't have any real clothes here. It made going out difficult or impossible. Though we had only been together for 3 days and had only been to a sushi place for our first date. And she had been 99% naked in the restaurant. I don't think that was going to be a plan that worked for ever.

Bedtime approached and Bethany laid down. I took off my clothes and pulled her on top of me. I slide my cock in her pussy and had her ride me. She winced at the initial invasion in her pussy, but she warmed up quickly. 45 minutes later we both orgasmed and went to sleep.

Monday was the first day I had ever seen Blaire not wearing her black leather bondage suit. Or wearing normal clothes anyways. She smiled and acted happily, but she looked paler. Not really happy but faking it. Bethany's uniform was barely passable. Her huge tits without a bra, the waist of the shirt tailored tight, and her work pants looked like tan yoga pants. Those seamstresses really got her measurements right. Every step Bethany took made her huge tits jiggled side to side and bounce up and down. She even bent over; her ass pointed high as she tied her boots. I swear I could see her pussy lips straining through the tan fabric as she looked back at me smiling.

'Tease.' I whispered.

"Not for you. You can fuck me anytime, anywhere. I'm free use to you." Bethany whispered before kissing me.

Sam, Blaire, Bethany, and I walked to work. It was fun talking with the girls and hearing how excited they were to start their first day. I knew my day would be mostly paperwork, spread sheets, and phone calls. They would be reading manuals, doing training and safety videos. And learning their daily maintenance schedules.

Two other girls were starting today as well. I doubt Victoria had them come in on Sunday to get their uniforms ready.

Inside the store I kissed Bethany, wished her a good day, and advised she could eat lunch with me unless she was busy or embarrassed. Blaire kissed Sam and walked away with Bethany. Sam walked to the back of the store to go find his daily "to do list" of repairs, fixes, and breakages.

I walked up to my office to find two women and a man sitting out front of my office. All in suits, carrying briefcases, and talking quietly to each other.

'Sorry. Good morning. I wasn't expecting a meeting this early.' I told them.

We all shook hands, and I escorted them into my office.

The lawyer looking lady was in her 40's, short brown hair, very chiseled facial features, and very skinny. "No receptionist?" She asked.

'No. I have an open-door policy. I need every employee working downstairs, customer service, cleanliness, and making our brand look its best. A receptionist doesn't do any of those things in my eyes. Just my opinion.' I explained.

Next up was an older gentleman, a Vice President. He handed me several portfolios, spread sheets, and cost breakdowns for the store. They saw a 2% increase in building maintenance and other areas remained at a 0% increase or a steady decline in costs. My store was #1 in the country. They were here to find out why.

'Okay. That's easy. Come with me.' I told them. The VP, the lawyer, and their note taker followed me around. I showed them our maintenance area. The employees were listening to music, laughing, and fixing shopping carts, cooler displays, and other items. I asked Maryanne, who had been replacing wheels and greasing shopping carts, to tell them what her job was.

"Oh. It's so much fun. When customers find a bad wheel, squeaky, or just something that needs to be fixed or cleaned, they report it to the front, they tag it, and we come get it. We are like Santa's elves." She giggled as she wiped black grease from her hands.

She pushed the shopping cart forwards and backwards quickly. Not a squeak could be heard as she pushed it down the hall.

"We do coolers, displays, and lighting." Martin chimed in. "Everything needs to look its best, work perfectly, and if we don't like it. They we don't leave it. We treat it like it's our house. No shortcuts."

Martin handed a motor to Sam who broke it down at record speed on his worktable. A couple of new parts here and there and back together. He tossed it to Martin, and it was placed back in a large cooler. In seconds everything lit up and hummed nicely.

Sam stated, "Each person has their own interests and abilities. Their job is not always about what they are best at. Bored and repetitive work cuts down on productivity. We are all cross trained in other jobs. If someone needs help, we all work together."

The lawyer nodded at Sam's concise argument. She looked over at the note taking woman and made sure it was written down word for word.

"But mostly. Mike hires people that work well together. Get along well, and work is not so difficult. I don't dread getting up in the morning and going to work. Have you ever felt that way?" Sam stated. Looking the female lawyer in the eyes.

She hesitated, she looked down, she kicked a cloth away from her foot, and we turned to walk to the next area. The loading dock and stock area.

This was the most dangerous area. Sam loaded us on a crate. Wrapped in plastic. The 4 of us huddled together as his forklift zoomed around as he shouted loudly. The loading dock had several forklift operators, handlers, and data entry. Operators moved the packages, handlers broke them down or put them together and wrapped them with saranwrap to keep it all together, and the data entry people recorded where it was stored, how many we had, and the shelf life for sale. Dozens of people zoomed around, and we were barely safe in our little care package. The VP, the lawyer, the note taker, and I only got a short glimpse until Sam drove us out into the back of the store.

Cardboard boxes flattened, bundled, and stacked neatly. Crates, cages, and pallets organized for use or destruction. The dumpster and its large hydraulic arm compacting all the garbage.

"It doesn't smell out here?" The note taker stated.

'Oh yeah. That was the first thing I implemented. And that was because of Martha over there!' I advised as I pointed to a neighbor. An elderly woman in her 80's was outside working in her yard, clipping roses, and waving.

I advised how Martha had complained about the noise, the smell, and the rodents for years. The first thing to be done was fix all of that, organize our waste, and keep it clean for the neighborhood. An extra tub of cleaner a day, some extra rinsing with a hose, and the employees keep it nice back here.

"No cigarette butts. No normal garbage." The note taker stated.

'Nope. Also, no employees park back here. This is a commercial area. I want my employees to be safe, their cars clean, and to park out front with the customers. No smoking here as well. Nasty habit.' I advised. The VP and lawyer smiled at me.

We walked around the store visiting each vender, each location, they talked with random employees, managers, assistant managers, delivery men and women. And even our 4 new hires. Blaire, Bethany, the blonde, and the redhead. As they all chatted Bethany stood next to me. A little too close. The goodbyes were all said as we were moving on.

12