Berglund's Pt. 06

Story Info
The fort is built and found. Nude sunbathers caught.
4.9k words
4.63
1.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that our new weekend place?" Bethany asked.

Bethany, Victoria, and Blaire spent the majority of Sunday, hidden in an area of a public parking lot surrounded by a 10-foot hedge. Butt naked, lying in the sun, in public, for 11 hours.

'If you want it to be. Then sure.' I explained.

All three girls agreed. It was nice, it was quiet, the mild road noise was soothing, they wanted magazines to read next time, a spray bottle of cold water, and definitely a hammock or two. The hammocks would be difficult. Too noisy to build, too large to construct, and too easily seen as we tried to lug them in.

We at steak, salad, and French fries for dinner.

All the sun exposure had made the women tired. Sam too complained he was more tired than usual as he massaged his hands. Blacksmith work must take a while for your hands to get used to.

We were all in bed and asleep by 9pm. How adult of us.

The work week went fast. It was Friday night in no time as we gathered in my office. 'The weather is going to be perfect. All weekend. I'm just saying. This will be our first chance.' I explained.

"Everyone agreed then. Sleep out in the signage. But no flashlights, no campfires, and no loud fucking!" Victoria stated. Glaring at Sam and Blaire. I went down to the store to buy some necessary camping items as everyone else ran home to pack their night time kits.

10 packs of bug repellent packs. 10 packs of mosquito traps, 10 packs of tick repellant, and 10 packs of bee traps. Along with some snacks and drinks to replenish the small fridge. I walked around the parking lot outside of the signage. I hung up the mosquito traps, the bee traps, and made sure they would stay put. I then snuck inside and set up all the repellants.

There was a small amount of bugs in the area due to marshland nearby and I didn't want them to ruin our first night there. I made a mental note to have the marshland sprayed for bugs on the first of each spring and summer months. And I would mount several bug zappers at the front of the store and maybe on a light pole or two in the parking lot. Shoppers hate bugs. Right? Well, that was my justification anyways.

I walked back to my house. I saw Jennifer and Mac were out running. Tiny skintight two piece exercise clothes. So hot. They smiled and circled around me. Jogging slowly asking about my plans.

'We are having a special camp out. At our secret fort.' I told them in a very childish tone.

They laughed and asked, "is it a boy only fort or can we come?"

'You will have to be blindfolded. You are not allowed to see the location. Gather your pillows, sleeping bags, clothes, and camp out stuff. No fire, no flashlights, and no noisy things. Then and only then can you come. Meet me at my house. 10 minutes.' I told them. Again. In my best childlike voice.

Tonight was meant to be a fun night with friends, not a drunken sex romp. We also didn't want to invite anyone who may spoil the secret.

At the house I gathered my kit quickly. Sam was already ready, a big smile on his face, as he stated it reminded him of the boy scouts. But less bullying.

The girls dressed in long sleeve pajamas, they had magazines, books, candy, drinks, and a bunch of other stuff. They had pillows and rolled up sleeping bags. Once ready we waited by the door.

Jennifer and MacKenzie ran up, carrying their kits, and breathing hard. Bethany and Victoria blindfolded them and led them by their hands slowly. We walked around aimlessly, making wrong turns, doubling back, and giving the wrong street names as we went. We wanted them to have no idea where we were going to be.

It was now 11pm. No one was in the parking lot. But cautiously we crept, entered the signage, and locked the gate. We swore Jennifer and MacKenzie to absolute secrecy and explained our location was public, not private, too much noise and we would be caught. Bright lights or fire may also get us caught.

They promised to behave, they walked around the space, peeking through the hedge, checking out the bathroom shed area, and adding their drinks to the fridge.

We all agreed it would have been ideal to have a small fire for smores. But we also ruled it was too risky. Maybe on a night where we had a holiday. The store would be closed. The parking lot was gated and locked. Then I might risk it. July 4th was one of those weekends. It was coming up soon.

We closed at 9pm on the 3rd. We would be closed all day on the 4th. And opened late, at 9am on Sunday. We normally don't chain the parking lot closed for any reason. It looked "Unwelcoming" according to corporate. But I made a command decision.

If tonight went well then, we would do it. More camping out, under the stars, and smores.

We arranged our sleeping bags in a circle. Our heads are in the middle. The 7 of us looked like kids camping out. No adults, food, magazines, and clothes spread out haphazardly. We told stories, jokes, and talked about work.

Jennifer and MacKenzie worked as waitresses at some steak joint. They hated it. The money was good, but they worked almost every afternoon, sometimes as late as 12 pm.

'Why not come work for me? We need cashiers. The schedules are flexible. Or we have other positions open. I think the pharmacy is even looking for assistants. Good pay but lots of paperwork and customer service with lots of problems. Most people hate it because pharmacists don't want to talk to customers, so they dump it on the assistants.' I explained.

"No. That sounds like something I could really make into a career. Is it on your website?" Jennifer and MacKenzie asked.

'Yeah. It should be. Normal business hours, no overtime, lots of on-the-job training, and lots of holidays off.' I stated.

"Careful. The interviews are rough. Blaire and I had to strip naked, masturbate for the boss, and the assistant manager demanded we soak her with piss. Golden shower fetishes are the worst." Bethany stated while we all laughed.

Jennifer and MacKenzie doubted the story, but Victoria told it in its true form.

"Bunch of pervs!" Victoria stated as Jennifer and MacKenzie giggled.

"This does sound like a fun place to work." They stated. We are signing up right now.

They pulled out their smart phones and added their applications online for my store.

'I can nearly 100% guarantee your approval. No drug's in your systems, right? No one's applied for the two open spots in 6 months. So yeah.' I explained.

"Nope. No drugs. We don't do that stuff." They explained.

'Well nearly welcome aboard.' I told them.

The sleep out went perfectly. Like old times when we were kids. Not a care in the world. 6 am and we decided to pack up, pick up our garbage, and sneak out. Victoria, Bethany, and Blaire asked to hang out and lie in the sun for the rest of the day. They didn't have any plans. Sam and I didn't mind.

Jennifer and Mac didn't realize that was an option and asked to stay all day too.

"We will be naked. All day. No leaving until nightfall. Don't you have to work?" Bethany asked.

"No. We quit. We sent our boss an email last night. Even if we don't get hired for a few weeks. We got plenty saved up and still live at home. We will be fine. Besides, it's summer. We won't get these kinds of chances likely ever again." Mac stated.

'Okay. Clothes. Give them to me.' I stated.

I rolled up my sleeping bag and placed it in the shed for storage. I had several others at home, and this was a triple spare. I pulled out the lounge chairs for the women. 5 women. 5 chairs. Lucky coincidence. We also needed more storage. I believed July 4th would be the perfect opportunity for expansion and update my cameras.

The woman got naked, I covered them in suntan oil, and they laid down in the morning sun. I picked up the two bags of clothes, took one last long look at the 5 naked women, and left. It was likely the hardest thing I had ever had to do. Took every ounce of my being to not say fuck it and stay.

I locked the gate, I locked their clothes in the Ford, and I went inside the store. I bought two more storage shed kits, some wiring, some outlets and switches, a metal bunkbed kit with twin mattresses, and a couple of stand-up fans with extension cords.

I walked around and looked in the outdoor section. I found a couple of outdoor games, but we were limited to space and noise. I instead settled on a bunch of board games from our childhood, three medium sized fold out tables, a bunch of camping chairs that fold up, and other accessories like plates and utensils. A number of storage solutions, a garbage can, and bags. I had purchased a lot more then I had intended.

What I had missed was about to turn out to be a very big deal.

The VP!

He was standing at the checkout line, arms crossed, he was wearing his gold polo shirt, and had a very unhappy face.

I tried to be cool. After all I was not working. What could he do to me? What I had I done. I wheeled the three shopping carts of stuff up to the front and stuck it all in an office after I purchased it. I didn't have a car with me, so I was not going to push it all home.

"I caught you. Did you think no one see's what you are doing? Explain yourself." VP stated, angrily.

'Well. I'm not sure how to explain it. It's, it's...' I stammered. Not wanting to give up anything more then he already knew or suspected.

"The hedges. Is that where you go to hide from work? How are you getting all this shit done? Why does everyone love working here? Is it drugs?" he continued. His voice raised louder.

'Okay. Okay. I will tell you. But it's a secret. You can't tell anyone!' I told him.

"I can fire you!" VP stated.

'No. You can't. It's not even a fire able offense. I will tell you everything. But you have to promise not to tell anyone else. Deal? As men.' I stated firmly. My hand held out.

"What if I tell one person. Only one and swear that person to permanent secrecy." VP counter offered.

'Well, if you spill the beans. That person knows the secret. Then they too have to be a part of the club. They cannot be an outsider, know about it, us, and not partake. It's the rules. You will be joining a very secret club. There's only 7 and two more will make 9!' I stated. My hand is still outstretched.

VP rubbed his face slowly, he was acting like he hadn't already decided, and I called him on it.

'You know you want in. You don't even know what it really is. The mystery is killing you. If you could have figured it out any other way you would have.' I told him.

"Fine. You are fucking right of course. Deal!" VP stated as she shook my hand.

'Okay. Lock this stuff in the office down here and come up to my office. This is not a public conversation.' I stated as we ran up the stairs.

I closed my office door and locked it.

"Okay. What is it?" VP demanded.

I started laughing, crazily, and like a child. Rolling on the ground. I started coughing and realized I was more adult than child these days.

'It's kind of a kid's club. We hang out there. We camp out there in sleeping bags. We use it as a hidden, secret club house. Boys and girls. Friends and neighbors. Two neighbors were just introduced to the spot last night. We blindfolded them, walked them around for an hour, and then released them inside. I doubt they know where they are. But all 7 of us slept in the hedge all night, telling ghost stories, reading magazines, being kids. Well kind of.' I did my best to explain.

'The spot is the old Berglund's sign from the 40's. Over the years the sign rotted away, the flag poles are gone, but the hedge grew thick and tall. It was fenced off some years ago. I had been here several years before I too stumbled on it and found a fun use for it. Since then, we have been using it on and off. On weekends since the weather turned nice.' I explained.

"So, you aren't drinking alcohol on the job. You aren't smoking drugs on the job. You aren't hiding there all shift to avoid your job then. How are your numbers so good? I have been staking you out, hiding in my car, and following you around as best I could." VP explained.

'Well nice work. I had no idea. I was being very sneaky too. How did you catch me by chance?' I asked after being impressed with his work.

"Haha. Don't laugh. I was taking a piss on the side of the building, I saw you all sneak in late at night, behind your truck, you all disappeared. I knew you went into the hedge. But it was like 11pm. What the fuck were they doing in there? I tried sneaking up to the edge, the bushes are so thick, even at the ground level. I didn't want to make a noise; the fencing is well built and solid. Plus, there is big ass thorns!" VP stated. Looking at his thumb.

'Yeah. Sorry about that. I planted a bunch of barberry plants. They grow in hedges; they have the nastiest thorns of any plant. I bought a hundred of them from the garden center to reinforce the hedge. And a hundred cotoneasters to plant around the bottom. To thicken it up.' I tipped my whole hand to him.

"Nice. Well, it worked. I cannot see inside. If I hadn't confronted you, I was going to go buy a drone. But I did not want to sit in the parking lot again for weeks at a time and not have you use it. Take me there right now." VP demanded.

'Err. Well. It's kind of in use...' I stated.

"I know. I want to see it." VP explained.

'Well. It's the middle of the day. It's a secret from even the employees. We try not to go there during the day unless we can help it. We stand out to much. Plus. Well. There are 5 naked women there.' I stated quickly. Hoping he didn't hear me.

"What did you just say? Naked women. Explain that part. In detail." VP demanded again.

'Well, my girlfriend Bethany. The big tittied one you met the other day. She likes to sunbathe naked. There are too many prying eyes at home. When I discovered the place, reinforced it, and went in. We discovered it was actually a great place to lay down, sunbathe, and not be disturbed. It's kind of a sex thing, I guess. Being naked in public, but not caught. It's dangerous, but not really. To make it more exciting for her I took her clothes. She's in there naked, no way of covering up. It's kind of hot.' I tried to explain.

"You mean. The busty gal?" VP stated. His hands out miming her huge boobs.

'Yeah her. But then Victoria, my assistant manager, her friend Blaire and two girls from next door. Jennifer and MacKenzie. They are applying here as pharmacy assistants. I learned last night they hate their waitressing jobs. I only just realized they were looking for jobs. And no one has applied for the positions in 6 months. It would be awesome to fill the spots.' I tried turning this into a positive work discussion.

"Wait. So naked Bethany. Naked Victoria. And 3 more women. All over the age of 18, right?" VP asked.

'Oh yeah. Definitely. And all hot as hell. Horney as hell. The only one I haven't slept with is Victoria. I have been so busy with the others I just haven't tried. Plus, work has been busy. You guys kept dropping in for surprise inspections and all!' I explained.

"Okay. I'm declaring man code violation. 5 naked women, no chance to cover up, in our parking lot. You must take me to see them." VP now demanding.

'How about I show you on my phone. Again, it's too risky. If we did go in, then we couldn't leave all day. I got lots of shit I need to get done. I can't spend all day there.' I explained. Hoping he would understand.

"I don't' got shit to do. Now that I discovered the secret. Show me the video as I make a call." VP demanded as he pulled out his phone.

I showed him the poor image quality of the 5 naked women, sunbathing, talking, and reading magazines on loungers.

"That can't be real. You are messing with me." VP stated.

I zoomed in on Victoria's face and showed him again.

"Yep. That's her. You crazy kids." VP stated. Now laughing.

"Hey. Yeah, it's me. I discovered his secret. No. It's way crazier then we thought. But in order for me to tell you, you have to come here, you have to swear secrecy, you can never tell another living sole, and you have to partake in the club with us. Otherwise. I cannot tell you how he is doing it. I have sworn on a bible already!" VP stated. "Yeah. A bible of naked women." He whispered while covering up the phone.

I laughed. VP was a perv.

"No. Bring a bag of snacks. Two-fold up lounge sun chairs and a cooler of water." VP stated.

'No. I have food, drinks and a fridge. Only bring two lounge chairs. Nothing else.' I demanded.

"Scratch that. Only two lounge chairs. Park next to the big security Ford in the parking lot. We will be waiting." VP stated.

'You have a plan?' I asked.

"Yeah. A big, loud, angry one. What do employees hide from more than anything?" VP asked.

I shrugged.

"Angry bosses. This will work. I promise." VP stated with a wink.

We waited 20 minutes and a white Mercedes SUV parked next to my Ford. VP called her and told her to wait. We needed to set the plan in motion.

VP started yelling. Angry yelling. We wandered around the store for 30 minutes, pointing out imaginary "Major Issues" with code, safety, and health regulations. Unsafe lighting, mold growth, etc.

He was right. No one came to my aid. No one followed us. We walked around outside. His booming voice carried through the parking lot. I checked the security cameras and I saw no one was in the security room watching the cameras. We walked behind my Ford and two folding loungers slid under it. A woman in shorts and a tank top crawled out from under the Ford too.

It was the female lawyer. But in street clothes.

'Oh shit.' I stated loudly.

'You don't want to be a part of this. I promise.' I explained. Trying to back out gently.

"No. I swear to secrecy. No matter what. Please don't be animal sacrifice. Please!" she begged.

VP looked at me.

I unlocked the gate, and we walked in.

I know the girls were not expecting anyone, were they surprised, a little, did they care, not a bit, did they get up, cover up, or show any real problems with VP and the head lawyer walking in with them all sunbathing naked. Nope. Cool as slutty cucumbers.

"Holy shit. I've fallen through a worm hole into a world of hot naked women." VP stated while slapping me on the back.

'Shh. There are two things that will most likely get us caught. Too much noise and too much attention around here. We need to be stealthy. VP the spy already found me out and we had only been using it for almost 3 months.' I told the VP and the lawyer.

Bethany stood up, her huge tits swaying, her skin glistened. VP's eyes were going to pop out of his head.

"High. Nice to meet you. Strip naked. Now!" Bethany stated. Firmly.

"What? Do what?" Both VP and the lawyer stated.

'This is a part of the club. You will strip naked. You will both stay here until nighttime, after the store closes, and then you will get your clothes back and then you can leave. Quietly, and secretly. You know of the existence, you know the location, and you are in too deep to say no. Take off your clothes.' I explained while looking at them.

I took there folding chairs, laid them out at the end next to Mac and Jennifer. They were naked, sunbathing and reading some magazines about boy pop bands.

Bethany and Victoria were now stripping the VP and the lawyer. They piled their clothes on the nearby chair. VP had a barrel chest, a little pudgy, a little hairy, and very white legs and ass. The lawyer had a thin frame, kind of muscular, but her age was showing. She had no tan lines on her tits but a very dark tan line on bottom. She must use a booth to tan.

The lawyer looked up at me as I eyed her up and down. "Now that you have seen me naked. I'm Lisa." She stated giggling.

"Nope. You will all call me VP. My only rule." VP stated firmly.

"Not Roger?" Lisa stated.

"Ah damn. Fine. Call me Roger." VP stated laughing too loudly.

12