Berglund's Pt. 07

Story Info
The fort is now luxurious. Sam built a crazy machine.
4.3k words
4.41
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could watch Victoria and Bethany's naked pussies all day long on the big screen television while they played with their wet glistening pussy.

Victoria, Bethany, Blaire, Jennifer, MacKenzie, Lisa and VP Roger were all naked, sunbathing, and stuck in the signage area surrounded by a 10-foot hedge. They could be spotted any minute. They could be discovered by shoppers, employees or the police.

Sam and I were at home. Putting plans together for the signage area. How to improve its functionality but also keep it secret. Keep it safe.

I saw on the big screen that Jennifer and Mac were now laying next to VP Roger, they were chatting, and laughing. About what, who knew, and who cared. Lisa was up walking around in the sun while Blaire watched her.

Sam ran back to the shop to continue working on the brands and other items. I planned on buying more bug deterrents and traps. Our evening of fun was not interrupted or spoiled by nasty insects, and I wanted to keep it that way. I went to the yard and using my tractor I picked through the best pieces of firewood. I split them into 2-inch-thick pieces gently and made them into easy to carry bundles wrapped in saranwrap. I stacked 20 of them in the sun with the garage behind them. In the next couple of weeks, it would help dry them out a bit faster. They would smoke less at our camp out. I had purchased a "Smokeless" stainless steel burn pit. But I could not be too sure.

I filled our totes with all of our food, snacks, utensils, and things I had bought at the store. Lots more suntan oil and shelving type units to organize the stuff. The bathroom would not be used just for bathroom stuff because there were stacks of shelves for food organization and other necessary pantry type items. I even had extra-large Ziplock bags that vacuum sealed to store things like napkins, paper plates, cloth towels, and things that mice would love to get into and destroy.

Oh crap. Mouse traps, poison, and other things like that to keep the vermin away or making nests in our mattresses.

I wonder if I could use spray foam to fill in the cracks around the shed panels and bottom. They were already sitting on a flat concrete pad. So, the gaps were minimal. The panels were one-inch-thick molded high-density plastic filled with insulating foam. They were rigid and provided some insulation properties. But I wouldn't live in it during a blizzard or heatwave.

I looked up to see Blaire had finally pinned Lisa down in a lounger. She was licking her pussy and Lisa's head was thrashing around like she was being tortured. VP Roger was holding her hand like she was getting a very painful tattoo. I knew VP Roger would be next. Likely Jennifer or Mac. They had daddy issues too.

My phone dinged and I saw it was from Bethany. She and Victoria were having fun, relaxing in the sun. They asked for two large fans. The signage area was starting to get very warm and muggy due to little air flow.

Dang. I thought. AC and fans. That would really be luxurious.

The signage had a huge electrical panel set up for a bunch of old school lights. It would easily manage several small portable AC units along with the fridge and a microwave.

"Send nudes." Was my reply. Not that it mattered. I could see Bethany, Victoria and the other people frolicking naked on my big screen.

A picture of Victoria's face and tits with Bethany's face and tits side by side was sent to me. Damn they are hot.

I made some lunch and added a few things to my list of items needed for the signage. A couple plates of food, snacks, and veggies were ready for Sam. I took them to the shop and found he was just finishing up his first project.

The brands were all done. He had tested each one on a piece of wood to make sure they burned evenly. "The trick is thick steel, but also tall. If the piece is too thin or short, it will dissipate heat too quick, and you will get an uneven burn." Sam stated, as he twirled a letter "B" in his hands.

The day went quickly, everything I had already purchased was labeled, stored in totes, and the larger items were stacked and ready to be put in the Ford. I disassembled the bunk bed frames into smaller pieces so we could hand them out through the window like Lisa explained. I imagined Blaire sitting in the Ford for hours handing me stuff while Sam and I assembled as fast as we could. If we worked through the night of the 3rd. Then we should be ready for a full day on the 4th, and a full night on the 4th.

After that the place would be all set and ready to use without any more preparation and only minimal restocking. I found two portable AC units that would work for each shed. It would stay cool but would not be so large or be noisy, bulky, or freeze you solid. Quiet comfort was my goal. I ordered two from Berglund's and had them set aside for pick up.

It was getting late, I walked to the store, I moved my Ford around to pick up the AC units, and then went home. Sam and I loaded the Ford almost to the top. There was just enough room for Blaire to climb in and hand us stuff out the passenger side window. I pulled up to my spot by the gate entrance to the hedge and parked. It was almost 9pm. The store closed at 11pm. All the cleaning and restoking was done in the morning before work. So 11:01 meant the store was empty. I saw Lisa's Mercedes was still next to my Ford, and VP Roger's SUV was hidden by the corner of the store over 100 yards away. I stayed in the Ford. Watching customers shop, employees leave, and I waited.

Sam had gone to buy 2 high end cameras for the signage area but also an access port so we could access the store's cameras with better speed and quality. It also worked for Wi-Fi so that was helpful. Sam had not intended to be back until after the store closed and it was dark. Likely around midnight or later.

With the parking lot now empty of employees and customers, only a few vehicles were left behind. Maybe they carpooled, the car broke down, or the owner just decided to walk home. Who knew? But I didn't recognize any of the cars, they were empty of people, and I verified using my phone the store was locked, secured, and the door/motion alarms were all set.

I snuck out of the Ford and into the hedge. Bethany gave me a big hug and a kiss. Her oily sunburnt body was glowing. Everyone had a mild sunburn here and there. VP Roger's white legs and ass had tanned up a bit. Lisa's white bikini bottom tan line had filled in very well for just one day in the sun.

Jennifer and Mac were giggling about being naked all day with strangers. As they elbowed VP Roger. He laughed heartily and wrapped his arms around their tall naked frames hugging them tightly.

I handed out the clothes as everyone took a quick shower. The small electric hot water heater was a small residential type. It heated on demand, but it ran without a storage tank. One shower was easy to keep hot for ever if needed. I had done some patchwork type plumbing to add a toilet and sink to the drain. Strictly speaking it wasn't built for a toilet, but it ran into the sewer, so what was the harm?

I laid out the areas where I wanted to add the next two sheds. The roof lines would stay in a straight line and water would run off either side. No gutters and very little overhang were not that big of a problem. Bethany, Victoria, and I raked the area I intended to place the sheds. Perfectly preserved concrete pads. Little wider then I needed so a welcome mat to wipe your feet in front of each door would look cozy.

After raking up the leaves, grass clippings, and a small amount of moss the concrete area was well enough prepared. I put down a triple thick tarp. It would create a barrier, so water didn't come up. I thought about making a 4-inch raised wood or foam board base, but it would be a lot of work and the materials would be bulky. I found two other items that would likely work better.

I enlisted Blaire's help, and she climbed in the Ford. I had not planned on getting anything really started tonight but it was too good to pass up. I kept my phone set up on a shelf. It was set to the security camera's recording the parking lot. Blaire giggled and climbed into the Ford naked. Crazy girl.

In no time at all we had the two new sheds built exactly where I wanted them. Bethany and Victoria had cans of insulating foam and were hitting all of the seams on the inside. I cut small holes for AC air exhaust down low, and four intake holes up high that were louvered, so bugs and water didn't come in. After adding some caulk, I was happy with their installations.

Each shed had a bunk bed erected and a mattress on each level was slowly reinflating due to being under a vacuum and in storage for several months. The AC units were set up and tested. With the doors closed the intake of the exhaust plan worked perfectly.

The best part was my ingenious floor. I used 4x4x8 gym mats with 2-inch-thick foam as a base. Then blue squares that interlocked were on top. They provided a firmer walking surface and were only 1 inch thick. Being glued down and locked in place they provided a very nice firm floor that was a little insulated from cold, hot, and wet.

We also redid the storage area. I added a small dorm type freezer and set the fridge on top. Ice cream, popsicles, and small frozen things could now be stored. The shelves were all redone, braced, and attached to the shed walls for stability. I didn't expect huge winds or earthquakes, but it would do alright against someone falling over against it.

"A washer, dryer, and stove are all that is needed to make this into a real tiny apartment!" VP Roger stated.

It was now 2 am. We had been working slowly, quietly, and diligently. Sam too had changed out the cameras and set up several screens with a computer in each bedroom. We could now monitor the outside parking lot and hide inside if needed.

And as if on cue, we needed them.

"Cops!" Blaire called from the Ford as she rolled up the window. I closed the gate, locked it, and we all retreated to the sheds quietly.

The security cameras recorded two police cars entering the main drag. They went around the exterior, their spotlights blazing through the plants, and then behind the building. A few minutes later they emerged, did a final lap and then checked out my Ford and Lisa's Mercedes.

We sat silent in the sheds as we heard faint police chatter over their radios advised the cars were clear. The police packed up and left the way they came.

After the coast was clear we all came out, Blaire climbed out of the Ford, and we all stood around in a circle laughing. We were all adults thinking we were kids, and our secret fort was almost discovered.

I whispered, 'popsicles for everyone!'

We silently cheered and I handed them out. We all stood around sucking on them and giggling.

We went to sleep in our bunk beds, or in the loungers, or on the ground in sleeping bags. As the sun came up Sunday morning, I realized we had done everything I wanted last night. All my plans that I thought would take 2 weeks to build, organize, or set in motion was all done in half of one night.

We decided not to push our good luck. We all gathered our items and snuck out before the store opened.

We had accomplished way more then I had ever intended. The only thing now that would get us caught is over confidence. Victoria, Blaire, and Bethany were doing laundry, vacuuming the house, and cleaning bathrooms. I settled in the kitchen while Sam tinkered with the BBQ and yard stuff.

Sunday night was here surprisingly quickly. Bethany climbed into bed and asked for more aloe. I was happy to smear the liquid on her sunburnt naked body. As we began kissing, I heard the loud screams of sex coming from Sam's room. Blaire would lose her voice again if they kept this up. But along with the screams were sounds of humming, thumping, and spanking.

Bethany and I looked at each other wide eyed and began laughing.

30 minutes later Victoria came into our room, breathing heavy, and asking "Can you put a stop to this. I need sleep."

'Do it yourself. He's always wanted to fuck you. Use that. Maybe you can knock him out like Nyquil.' I told her.

Bethany agreed.

"Fine. I will." Victoria stated as she stomped away.

I could tell she opened Sam's door because the screaming from Blaire was louder, and then were quieter but only for a second.

The screaming continued but a new rhythmic thumping of headboard against wall was heard. Bethany and I looked at each other again and laughed. She produced a large vibrator, turned it on, and climbed to the top. It had been some time since the last time we had sex. I slide my cock into her, and she winced at the partial invasion. Some gyrating and humping and it finally made it fully inside.

Bethany rode me and hit her clit with the vibrator at the same time. She came quickly for 1, 2, 3. I put my cock in her ass, had her ride reverse cowgirl, and the vibrator continued. 4 and 5 came soon enough and her sweat covered body laid back down. Happy and sore.

It was now very late, and I was very tired. I hadn't had time to mix up a batch of pre-workout as I normally did when fuck fests occurred.

My door swung open again. Naked Victoria and naked Sam arguing. I finally stepped between them, and Victoria yelled, "You are going to kill her. It's too much."

"No, it's not. It looks like a lot, but she can stop it any time she wants." Sam yelled back.

I looked at both of them cluelessly.

"Come on" Sam stated.

I walked into Sam's room to see his pet project was set up. Apart from the brands he had been working on a fully inclusive fuck machine. Blaire was strapped into it. Again, it looked like a Willy Wonka mechanical contraption but inspired by Saw.

Blaire was on her hands and knees. Firstly, was her face and head. Her head was secured into a harness. Her eyes blindfolded and her ears had large headphones covering most of her head. Her head was pulled back by her ponytail which was attached to some metal cage surrounding her whole body. A large, motorized wheel had a dildo attached and was forcing it in Blaire's mouth over and over. Not fast, but also not slow. Blaire's hands were stuck through some plexiglass holes and her hands were bound so her fingers could not be seen. The binding was so large she could not pull her hands out if she tried.

Then there were her breasts. Large glass cups engulfed them, pressing against her ribcage, a set of nylon straps held them in place and wrapped around her ribs. Hoses attached to the end and were sucking at short bursts or long draws. When the long draws were turned on, I could see Blaire's breasts swell slowly inside the cups. After some time, the vacuum would be released, and they would slowly retract to normal size. Several larger glass "booby cups" were stored nearby.

Blaire's waist, muffin top, and upper thighs were wrapped in latex. Air was being pumped into it like a bicycle tire, it was inflated, squeezed tightly, held for several minutes, and deflated slowly. The edges dug into her skin when fully inflated.

Now her ass and pussy. They each had a dildo of sorts with small holes running the lengths on top, bottom and the sides. They were attached to large, motorized wheels and were being thrust into her holes at different intervals. Each dildo had tubes running to it. 16 or more each that ran to a manifold of sorts, a pump, a fluid chamber, and fans blowing on her.

I had to kneel to see the last part. A row of very powerful vibrators. Attached in a sort of clamp. When Blaire's clit moved up or down it hit a different vibrating tip. One had small tentacles, another was rough like sandpaper, then there were ridges like a ruffle's potato chip, and last was a smooth silky tip. Each were in line. She would grind her clit on them. But also depending on how hard each dildo rammed her it may push her into one, two, or all 4. Back and forth.

Blaire's knees rested on some memory foam pillows while her legs were bound. Her feet were pointed, her soles up, and her toes were wrapped with small straps and screwed to the base cage. Then 20 or so small feathers, string, and wire dangling down from a mechanism that moved around in random patterns over the soles of her feet. It would go up and down several inches, then do circles, and zig zags tickling her feet.

'What the fuck man? This is amazing work!' I stated. No realizing Victoria was upset by its use and existence.

"Well, she likes it. I strapped her in it and set everything up. She gave me some interesting ideas to add." Sam stated. "Oh shit. Back up."

The double dildo contraption pulled out while a spring-loaded whip smacked Blair's ass cheeks causing a large "Whack. Whack. Whack" for 30 seconds. Then it moved out of the way and the dildo's plunged back in her holes.

I looked at Blaire, unsure if she could breath or scream. I felt her neck and she had a pulse but her whole body was getting worked over.

"And then lastly. There are these gloves. Swedish massage made from beaver pelts. They look like wash rags, but they are so smooth, soft, and amazing. You just rub her exposed skin. Watch." Sam stated as she rubbed Blaire's exposed back, her stomach, and the sides of her thighs and arms.

Blaire's whole body reacted. She shivered, goosebumps appeared, her pussy leaked.

'Does she want to be in there?' I asked.

"Yeah. She helped me create most of it. Or at least the concept. As I strapped her in, she went willingly. I haven't asked if she wants to stay in for the last couple hours, but she could always climb out if she wanted to." Sam stated.

"Really? How. Her feet are bolted down, her hands are bound, and she can't stand up because of the cage surrounding her. She's literally kidnapped and a hostage in that machine. Where's the off switch?" Victoria demanded.

"Well, you came in here, naked, attacked me, and we got to fucking. I kind of lost track about adding a switch she could control. Besides. She's been in there for two hours. She seems happy." Sam added.

"What kind of music is she listening to?" Bethany asked.

"Oh. Shit. Yeah. Well, it's not music. I have been recording her moans, groans, and screams for several days. I edited them all into several types of tracks that speed up or slows down according to her heartbeat. When she's really beating fast the track will switch to the most blood curdling screams and begging sounds. And loud thumping drums will slowly build in the background that are made to sound like a heartbeat. It's very rhythmic and designed to be overpowering." Sam stated.

He taped a few keys on his computer, and we could hear the music. Moans, groans, and screams with some drums. He taped a few more keys, it sped up, Blaire's hips began rocking and she was rubbing her clit on the vibrators as Sam increased the speed more and more. The screams were worse then a Halloween track. The loud heartbeat was truly overpowering. The double dildos were spinning, thrusting, and really going fast.

Sweat was dripping from Blaire's skin, her hair was soaked, and Sam rubbed her skin slowly with the beaver pelt mittens. Blaire's whole body was now wiggling, convulsing, and shaking.

Bethany turned the speed of the music down slowly and the machine also slowed down. Guttural screeching was coming from Blaire's chest. Everything was sealed shut so I was unsure if this meant "Fuck you. Why did you turn it down you are driving me crazy and turn it back up you fucker." Or "Thank you for turning it down. I was over stimulated and that was a very helpful respite."

"Pooh. She's not happy." Sam stated as he jumped up and cranked the machine/music back up slowly.

Sam told us the machine is also designed to read blood pressure levels. It's the closest thing there is to an upcoming orgasm alarm. Sam had been testing Blaire and found he could predict when she was about to have an orgasm whether she knew one was coming or not.

12