Bermuda Ch. 08

Story Info
Chapter Eight: Wife's first anal with our slave...in Charlotte.
3.7k words
4.49
14.4k
10

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers

Chapter Eight: Wife's first anal with our slave...in Charlotte's own words.

Quick recap: Charlotte (20's) has been flown down to service a mature husband & wife (40's) as their exclusive sex slave for a week in Bermuda. Charlotte doesn't have much experience. The wife had lesbian affairs before her marriage, but this is the first time she's ever overtly dominated another woman. In the previous chapter, her master took Charlotte in the ass for the first time. Charlotte's master has been chronicling these chapters so far, but this time Charlotte gets to start the story from her own point of view. Charlotte's Master then takes over.

Mistress took my ass. It wasn't as gentle as Master's ass-fuck. Truthfully, Mistress contributed greatly to make sure the day he took my ass was a special occasion. Spa-day, candles, lubes and toys, everything arranged just so (including my position on the bed). Master's cock was only the second cock I'd ever taken in the ass. My first time wasn't that great, and Mistress wanted this one to feel like the first time should have. And it did. It was epic, for both of us. I didn't tell him, but it felt sooooo fucking good that I would have let him yank the condom off and cum inside me so that I could lick my ass clean off his cock. But I didn't. I'm not that stupid...and I know my place.

Mistress was different. This was her first experience now, and she wanted it crude. As far as she was concerned, anal sex was just another tool for domination. Or at least, that's what she wanted me to think she thought. Who knows? Mistress has really taken to this dominatrix thing. She revels in seeing how far she can push me, and I take it as a point of pride to submit to whatever she demands. Sometimes I think she might be a little crazy, but we have defined limits set, and I trust her...so far.

Toiletry is now the starting point of the day. Our first experience with golden showers went well (for Mistress at least. That's all that matters, right?). After that, the floodgates were broken (please forgive my choice of words there). Mistress' first word after waking up in the mornings for the past two days has been "shower." That is my signal to get up off my place at the foot of the bed and crawl into the bathroom on my hands and knees. Mistress specifically wants to watch my ass as I crawl. Master likes it too, but he won't make it a point to wake up for it. Mistress gets up after I've made it into the bathroom. I then have only moments to tie my hair up and get into position. I run into the large walk-in shower to face Mistress on my knees with my hands down at my knees, palms out. Mistress demands to have me in position when she enters the bathroom. This is a bit of a challenge. She caught me just turning my palms one morning, and was not pleased. She punished me later with a special studded strap across my ass that she'd been dying to try. I enjoyed it of course, but it was painful. So was sitting down or being fucked missionary for the rest of the day. I don't know how much of that I can take, so it's best just to obey.

Mistress steps into the shower to use me as her morning toilet. With her back to me, she raises her nightie, bends over a little, shoves her vagina in my face, and lets me have it. Her first piss of the day is naturally long and pungent. Her urine goes in my mouth, all over my face, and down my body. Not too much, if any, gets in my hair if I've tied it tightly enough. She loves to rub her cunt and ass in my face and let out a nice long "ahhhhhhh". Is it humiliating? Of course it is! Is it hot? I never could have envisioned admitting this, but it kind of is.

Master is up by then. They make me stay on my knees, covered in Mistress' piss, as they get dressed to go out for coffee. The clock begins ticking as soon as the door closes on their way out. I hurriedly clean up in the shower, do my morning things, and straighten up the bungalow. I've added an enema to my morning routine, since I know my ass is now to be available. If I'm lucky I have a little time to myself until I hear the doorknob turning a little later. I scramble onto my knees on my pillow on the floor, with my hands behind my head.

Master and Mistress ignore me while they do their things. Mistress then usually attaches the leash to my collar, pulls me down to my hands and knees, and leads me back into the bathroom, where I attend to her as hand-maiden for her most personal of morning routines.

Back to the ass-fucking: Master told Mistress to wait one day after our ass-fuck before any more anal penetration. The ass can be quite sensitive after being fucked, apparently. I think my butt was fine (okay, a little sore), but mine is not to question them. Mistress obeyed him. I'm not sure if that's the right word, but she didn't contradict him. She just did what he said. In my five days here in Bermuda with them, it was the first time I'd ever seen her do anything that she was told. So it seemed quite the novelty to me.

I was in position on my pillow when they returned from coffee this morning, but Mistress decided to do away with her usual schedule. Mistress came behind me, pulled my hands down, and cuffed them behind my back. She then stood up and grabbed my hair.

She said to Master, "Why don't you relieve yourself and go down to the beach. I'd like some alone-time with our little slut."

Master stood right in front of me. Mistress stripped, then reached around to pull his shorts down (no underwear, commando), and grab his cock. She fondled it as it got hard, and then placed it in my mouth.

"He comes in ten minutes, or we do some behavior modification with the strap."

What!?! Ten minutes? Master liked having his cock sucked of course (what red-blooded hetero master doesn't?), but he hadn't come in my mouth yet. It was more of a lead-up to fucking for him. Could he do it? Could I do it?

Mistress had a firm grip on my hair, and used it to control me as he fucked my mouth. Between the two of them, I was being thoroughly face-fucked, and trying not to gag. Mistress knew damn well that Master found it hard to come from a blowjob. After a few minutes, she worked her way behind Master while still keeping ahold of my hair. She reached underneath and cupped his balls while leaning into him. She then started in on the sex-talk, right in his ear.

"That's it. Come on. Fuck her. Fuck the slut's mouth. Think about what I'm going to do to her afterwards. Mmmm...it feels so good to come in her mouth. You can take a piss afterwards if you need to. Just keep it in and let it flow. She's yours. She's your property for the week. Come on, baby, come on, ohhhh, yessss..."

I swear I could taste the difference as his cock swelled to maximum. Master reached out to stop me as he grunted, and came in my mouth. It may not have been as momentous as coming in my ass for the first time, but it still felt special to me. I felt like I'd been of service to my Master in all the right ways.

Mistress kept a firm grip on my hair while she hugged Master from behind. He kept his cock in my mouth until it was completely spent. Then he worked it in and out very slowly as he had me clean it. Master told me I was a good slut and then went into the bathroom to clean up. Mistress leaned down to French me deeply, really working her tongue in my mouth. She looked me in the eye when she was done, and licked her lips naughtily.

Master came directly out of the bathroom ready to go, and left for the beach. It was like a switch had been flipped as soon as the door clicked closed. Mistress pulled me up by the hair. I rose unsteadily with my hands still cuffed together. She pulled me over to the bed and threw me down on it. I nearly tripped on the way over, and landed hard on the soft mattress. My wrists were still cuffed behind me, so I couldn't use my hands at all. I settled hanging over the side of the bed, with my knees on the floor. My legs were kicked apart, and then the spreader bar was attached to my ankles to keep my legs spread. Mistress placed cushions under my knees. I know she was going for the whole rough sex thing, but she obviously intended to keep me in this position for a bit, and knew my knees couldn't take it otherwise. I heard something being taken out of a drawer. Then I heard something faint, like the sound of Mistress rubbing something on her cunt. Her favorite red ball gag was shoved in my mouth, and cinched up tight. It tasted like my Mistresses cunt, like I expected.

I heard the sound of something being taken out of a bag, and possibly fit over her legs. Sounded like straps being tightened. Then the sound of plastic being stretched and fit over skin, and something like a plastic shampoo bottle being popped open. I couldn't see anything. I suppose I could have wriggled to try and sneak a peak, but it didn't even occur to me. I'd been trained well. I instinctively knew Mistress had me where I was for a reason, and a whipping awaited me if I displeased her.

Mistress' hand gripped my hair. I grunted a little, because I knew she liked that sort of thing. Then I felt the finger of her other hand. It poked into my anus. I felt her thumb rest on my buttock, and realized she was wearing a latex glove. Master had just used his bare finger, because he liked to really feel a slave's rectum being stretched. Not Mistress. She would not touch me there directly. It was beneath her. Fingering me was just a means to an end.

That was the difference in our status in a nutshell. My tongue was on duty to lick Mistress' anus anytime she wanted. She on the other hand, would never dirty herself to touch mine directly. I loved it.

Mistress worked her finger in my ass. She started slow, just poking the tip in, but then started really pushing to get it all in. She was impatient, I could tell. Amazing how well you come to read someone after five days of the most intimate contact of your life. Lucky she wasn't cheap with the lube.

"Finally", she huffed, once it was in all the way. She yanked her finger out, then nothing for a moment. I guess she was inspecting it.

"Lucky for you this finger isn't dirty, slave. You've done well anticipating my needs."

Hint: it wasn't hard.

I heard the lube being squeezed again, then two fingers were at my opening. Had to start the whole rigmarole all over again.

"Really? Do men have to go through this every time they take some slut's ass? This better be worth it. I think from now on I'll just have you finger your own ass for me while I sun myself on the beach."

After Mistress had two fingers buried comfortably in my ass, she withdrew them. She then walked around to the other side of the bed in front of me. She sported a big black strap-on. She squirted some lube on it and stroked it as if it were a real cock. I wonder if all strap-ons look bigger when you know they're going back there? I gave Mistress a little cross between a whine and a moan through the gag, because I know she likes that sort of thing.

She looked me in the eye while she stroked that glistening plastic cock.

"I started dreaming of this moment when I first laid eyes on your slutty face, and it's only increased in intensity since I first laid eyes on your slutty ass."

Yep, she definitely rehearsed that line. She's a bit of a drama queen.

Mistress walked back to my rear. An instant later I felt my butt cheeks being pulled apart and then...

"Push back on it, slut."

The tip of her strap-on was pushing into my anus. It was just a little too big to make much headway. She hadn't loosened me up that much.

"I said push, bitch."

I pushed.

"I suppose I should have used three fingers on you, but that's asking a lot of my time. Besides, I want you to really feel what it's like to have a cock shoved up your ass."

Mistress got her wish. I groaned for her as I pushed and pulled, and tried to fuck that thing into my ass. I went very, very slowly. Mistress just kept up a steady pressure, and let me do all the work. I had this mental picture of her just standing there upright, filing her nails with indifference, as I grunted, groaned and pushed. But I'm sure that was just my imagination working overtime.

The strap-on gradually advanced as my muscles loosened up and gave way.

"Does this hurt?"

I groaned.

"Too much?"

More groaning. I know what she wants to hear from a slave.

"You like a little pain, don't you?"

An "um hmmm" groan.

"Yes, you need it. I'll bet we've ruined you. I'll bet you'll never have a satisfying fuck without a little pain and degradation for the rest of your life. I'll let you in on a little secret: neither will I. Of course, I'm coming from the opposite side of that equation."

It took quite a few minutes...but then it was in. I felt her body pressing against my ass, and could tell the strap-on was buried completely into my ass. I was a penetrated woman.

Mistress grabbed my hips, pressed in as tight against my ass as possible, and held it there, while my ass got used to it. Then she slowly pulled back out all the way until it was out. I groaned the whole time. Then slowly back in, and all the way out. She did this a few times, keeping to that slow steady pace, until she grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Time for you to get fucked, whore."

The pace increased. Mistress started fucking me, gradually increasing the speed, and always shoving it in as far as possible. She used my hair and my hip to steady herself. Since I was draped over the side of the bed, she was on her feet, angling down on me, and throwing her full weight into every thrust.

"This is great for the leg muscles", she said, "Decent cardio, too. I'm probably going to be stiff afterwards though. I should definitely book a massage for later. You look like such a submissive piece of fuck-meat taking it like this."

Mistress kept her iron grip on my hair, but took her hand off my hip. I started hearing some low moans from Mistress. She was rubbing herself. It turned out her strap-on had a dildo up her cunt too. She was getting quite a bit of pleasure from ass fucking me. I turned to try and get a look, but she gave my hair a sudden painful yank.

"Eyes front, bitch."

I did what she commanded, of course. I was facing the window into the closed patio, and concentrated on the flowerbed where Master had me squat and urinate for him the other day. I stared at it as Mistress went from moaning to screaming. She fucked me harder and harder as she got closer, until she came in a screaming orgasm. The strap-on impaled the shit out of my butthole while she came, and then stopped suddenly when she was through. She was breathing really hard. Then she leaned down against my body. She was really slick with sweat. I was sweating too. Our bodies felt warm and slippery together. Mistress undid my ball-gag and yanked it out. Then she shoved the fingers she used to bring herself off into my mouth. I sucked them dry, like a good little sex slave.

"I can really see the appeal for taking a woman in the ass. It's such a dominant way to fuck. A little slave-bitch like you is totally at my mercy, where she belongs."

Mistress was slowly grinding against me as she talked. Then she got back up and started to fuck me slowly again. She had a firm grip on my hip as she pulled my hair.

"I want to see what a little anal whore like you looks like cumming from an ass-fuck. I'll bet you can do it. Cum for me, anal whore. Cum for me, anal whore, cum for me..."

The fucking just got faster and faster and faster. Wow! I was sure getting worked up. Hey, maybe I really would...

Back to Charlotte's Master: Another day in paradise. I should know, I'd just spent the morning lounging on the beach. Most of it was spent with my eyes closed, reflecting on the day before yesterday, when I'd taken our slave Charlotte in the ass for the first time. It was only Charlotte's second experience with anal sex, and luckily, thanks to the time and attention my wife and I put into it, it was much better than her first.

My wife was dying for her turn after hearing about how much I had enjoyed taking our slave anally, but I had to lay down the law. Charlotte's ass needed a good day to recuperate before she would be ready to face my wife's strap-on. Knowing my wife, she wouldn't exactly be gentle. Charlotte needed to be able to take it. After attending to us orally in the morning yesterday, my wife and I set Charlotte free for the day. We took a long sightseeing cruise, while Charlotte spent most of her time relaxing on the beach. But it was back to business for our slave today.

I loved the beach, but sometimes you could only take so much of it. I knew my wife must be deep into it at this point, and I was naturally curious. What does it sound like when one woman fucks another woman in the ass?

Couldn't hurt to find out. Why not just wander up there? See if they're still at it. They'll never know I was there.

I could hear the indiscriminate sounds of heavy fucking as I walked the path on the side of our bungalow. Guess my wife wasn't feeling particularly shy today. I expected to listen in at the door to hear what was really going on in detail, and then beat it back down to the beach, "where of course I'd been lounging this whole time, honest". But when I rounded the corner, I got a big surprise.

That 40ish couple we'd seen around the hotel were standing outside our door. That same couple from chapter three that had noticed the three of us at dinner. I particularly remember the husband scoping Charlotte out. I was lucky for two things: Those idiots had their backs to me, and they were so engrossed in listening to the show inside that they didn't hear me.

I tucked back around the corner, held my breath, and waited. No sound besides my wife and her slave inside.

"Thank me for this, slave."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Thank me for this, slave."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"What are you thanking me for, you fucking slut?"

"For taking me up the ass like your little bitch, Mistress."

I peaked back around the corner verrrrrry quietly. They hadn't noticed me at all. The wife, with short blonde hair, had her ear pressed against the door. There was a little gray mixed in with the blonde, so I guessed it was a much more natural shade than my wife's. She had on one of those innocuous light pastel island outfits. I had the perfect view of her cute butt. A little skinnier than either Charlotte or my wife's, but with just enough roundness to get me interested.

The husband with his expensive looking haircut loomed over her a good four inches taller at least. He looked like one of those lawyers or finance types whose education and career path was a done-deal legacy stemming back generations. They kept making gestures like they couldn't believe what they were hearing. She especially seemed excited, like she was listening to 50 Shades come to life. I could tell he was interested too, but he also seemed a little uncomfortable, maybe even embarrassed. He was probably the type who didn't share any of his genuine sexual fantasies with his wife. I'm sure he could afford mistresses or whores, but more likely he just masturbated to porn after the wife went to sleep. You know, working late in the home office.

They were not in any hurry to leave. Who can blame them, with stuff like:

"Want the gag put back in?"

"No Mistress, I want to serve you verbally."

"Want me to let go of your hair?"

"No Mistress, pull as hard as you...ahhhhhh."

"How does your slutty ass feel, you little cunt?"

"Sore, Mistress."

"Should we stop? We could, even though I don't feel like it yet."

"No Mistress, please don't stop. Fuck me as long as you want. Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...Oh God...I think I'm cumming...Oh yes! I'm..."

WHACK!

The unmistakable sound of palm hitting butt...hard. Talk about timing.

docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers
12