Bermuda - The Complete Novel

Story Info
The complete story of Charlotte's submission to a couple.
31.9k words
4.83
15.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

Chapter One: The Last Interview

As related to me verbally by my Wife, and later by Charlotte's journal:

Charlotte had just disembarked from the plane, and entered the terminal at the Bermuda airport. She was a college student from Wisconsin, and this was her first time out of the continental United States. My Wife stood in the waiting area, and came right up to her.

"Charlotte."

"Yes, Mrs..."

"We won't be using those names. Flight Ok? Everything good?"

Charlotte nodded yes. My Wife reached for something in her purse.

"Put this on please."

My Wife handed her a red leather collar, tastefully studded. It wasn't too large, but there was no mistaking its purpose. Charlotte dutifully put it on.

"Follow me, please."

After being led through the terminal, Charlotte now sat across from my Wife at a high table in the airport coffee shop. It was sparsely populated, which was good, considering what my Wife wanted to discuss after confusing the barista with her convoluted tea order. Charlotte was 22, with light brown wavy hair that brushed just past her shoulders. Her body was a little curvy, which I liked. Her face had a plain Midwestern beauty to it that was attractive. She was studying for her teacher's certificate, and I imagined she'd end up as the cute teacher all the kids liked.

My Wife had just turned 48. She had a blonde bob that was expensively cut and colored every six weeks. She'd put on a little weight in the last ten years, but her face was very attractive for her age. She was raised just above the upper middle class on the East Coast, and was used to the idea of people working under her. She was a partner in a successful law firm, and her typical approach was authoritative and direct.

"So," my Wife said, "I'm finally face-to-face with a unicorn."

"I guess so?," said Charlotte, "I've never felt quite that special before."

"When you put yourself up for something like this, it marks you as the rarest of the rare, or so I was warned."

When my Wife had told me of her desire to dominate a woman, she had proposed we find someone to serve us together. I'd had a few threesomes in my past life before marriage, but I knew the chances of finding someone like Charlotte were rare. My Wife ignored that, went to work on Fetlife, and found Charlotte quickly. Six months later, here they were.

"I realize ", my Wife said, "that we have gone over everything beforehand, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to do it one more time. Coming to terms on something over the Internet is one thing, but sometimes what looks great as a fantasy can be a little scary in real life. I'd like to make sure we are clear on our arrangement here, and what's expected of you. Does that sound all right?"

"Yes Mrs...Mistress"

"Did you just almost call me something besides Mistress?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry."

"I am going to punish you for that later."

"Yes, Mistress."

My Wife took out some papers, put on her reading glasses, and started reading through them. We had communicated with Charlotte extensively after our initial contact with her. That had culminated in several Zoom sessions. We needed to know each other, and feel secure before committing to this week. Charlotte's mother and some friends had her full itinerary, and our contact information. Charlotte hadn't told her mother she was flying to Bermuda to be a sex slave, of course, but she'd told her enough to feel safe. Her friends knew to call the police immediately if Charlotte missed either of her two daily check-in calls. She was still taking a risk, but we were doing our best to make this as safe as possible.

"So, just to reiterate, you have some light experience in bondage and domination. Is that right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You've had one dom?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tied you up, disciplined you by spanking a few times, liked blow jobs, talked about fucking you anally and never got around to it..."

Charlotte was starting to feel uncomfortable. Her eyes darted around. She hoped no one else could hear this. There was no sign that anyone could.

My Wife took off her glasses and looked Charlotte in the eye.

"Do you want anal sex? Be honest."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You want to take cock up the ass?"

Charlotte blushed a little.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress...what?"

"Yes, Mistress...I want to take cock up the ass."

My Wife studied her for a second, letting Charlotte squirm.

"Why are you blushing?"

"I'm just a little...well, I've never really talked about sex like this before."

"How?"

"I don't know...so bluntly, out in the open like this?"

"We did it while we were Zooming."

"That's true, but it's different like this. I'm not talking to a screen in my bedroom any longer."

"Its just sex, Charlotte. You'll realize this as you get older."

"Yes, Mistress."

My Wife went back to looking at her papers.

"And you've never been with a woman."

"No, Mistress."

"How do you know you'll like it?"

"I don't, Mistress."

"Then why do you want to try it?"

"I've always just kind of fantasied about it."

"What kind of fantasies?"

"Being told what to do, how to behave, how to please...things like that."

"Good. Okay then, is there anything you'd like to ask me?"

"Not really. You actually have less experience than me, don't you Mistress?"

"That's true. My husband had plenty of experience before we were married, but I'd never dominated anyone. I've always been sort of dominant, and have started to fantasize about it since my husband and I have been talking about his experiences. I have had a few affairs with women prior to our marriage. I like them, and I am looking forward to having my way with one this week."

My Wife looked Charlotte right in the eye when she said that last part. She let it soak in for a moment while she chewed her glasses.

"Why don't you tell my again why you decided you wanted to do this, Charlotte?"

"Well, I, um, have always been open to new things, and experimental, and..."

"Be honest, please. There is no wrong answer here."

"A free trip to Bermuda in a luxury suite sounded wonderful."

Charlotte was getting a free week in Bermuda after my Wife and I left. It was all-expenses paid. Sure, it could be argued that we were paying her for sex, and maybe we were. But we were all adults here. Charlotte had made it clear beforehand that she was sexually attracted to us. My Wife and I could've easily flown to Wisconsin to meet Charlotte, but where's the fun in that?

"That's not so hard, is it? Perfectly acceptable reason, as long as it's not the only one."

"I like submitting, and once I started fantasizing about a couple dominating me, I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"When you were fantasizing, did you pleasure yourself?"

"Yes, Mistress, I did. I...imagined some scenes with you, and with your husband...doing things to me."

"What would you do if I told you to start fantasizing right now, and pleasure yourself?"

"Here?"

"Yes."

"I would do it, if you commanded me to."

"Good. I'm not going to. We didn't bring you here to get arrested for indecent behavior. But I'm glad you're already respecting our dynamic."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Lets talk about our expectations. We've been over our fetish list. There's quite a few you haven't tried...well, quite a few I haven't tried, actually...but you agree to be available for all of them. That is correct?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Not all of them turn you on."

"Some more than others, Mistress, but I pledge to participate fully."

"It might turn me on even more if I know I'm making you do something you don't like much. Would that be a problem?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good. This is going well. But if you're still not comfortable with the arrangement, I can put you on the next plane home. Or we can continue. Which would you prefer?"

"We can continue."

"Excellent."

My Wife extracted our contract from her papers and placed it in front of Charlotte with a pen. We had sent it to Charlotte ahead of time, so she could have ample time to study it. Charlotte read through it, signed it, and handed it back.

"Okay then. For the next five days you will serve my husband and I as our sex slave. You will have no free will or rights whatsoever. We will grant you a minimum of two free hours a day to enjoy the island, at times of our choosing. For the other twenty-two hours of the day, you will be our property. You are here to serve our basest desires. We will use, abuse, punish, discipline, humiliate, and degrade you according to our desires. You will serve and pleasure us as commanded. There will be no limits within the terms of our fetish list. Is this clear to you, Charlotte?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Let me rephrase that question. Is that clear to you...slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, that is clear to me."

"I love the idea of humiliating a cute young thing like you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Are you wondering how you are going to like it, lying under me as I grind my snatch into your face for my pleasure?"

Charlotte must have been visualizing this, as it took her a moment to respond.

"I will serve you well, Mistress."

"Kind of graphic, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Does that bother you?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good. My husband and I both have a lot of fantasies we want to turn into reality. I for one will not be holding back. This is the point of no return. You can still turn back and fly home if you want. Otherwise, you are our plaything until the agreed-upon time is up, or you use your safeword."

Charlotte took a moment to consider things before making her final decision.

"I am yours to command, Mistress."

My Wife flashed a predatory smile. This was exactly what she wanted to hear.

"What is your safeword?"

"Wisconsin, Mistress."

"Let's get a cab back to the hotel so I can present you to my husband."

Chapter Two: A First Punishment, And A First Taste

The cab ride from the airport to the hotel took about thirty minutes. According to my Wife, Charlotte sat in the back with her, and seemed to thoroughly enjoy the view of the island. My Wife is naturally chatty, and talked to the driver. Charlotte didn't join in, thinking it was probably not her place to speak without permission. My Wife made eye contact with Charlotte quite a lot during the drive. We later learned this unnerved her a little, and also turned her on.

The cab pulled up close to the outdoor entrance to our bungalow. Charlotte stood with my Wife by the cab while the driver took Charlotte's carry-on bag inside. It may have seemed strange to him, but my Wife tipped him well. My Wife walked Charlotte up to the door, and looked her in the eye.

"Get down on all fours."

Charlotte quickly looked around. No one was around. She got on her hands and knees.

"Head down."

She put her head down. My Wife bent down and attached a chain to Charlotte's collar. She opened the door and led Charlotte in to the center of the room. I was sitting at the table working on my laptop when the door opened, and watched my Wife lead Charlotte in. Her face was down, covered by the brown hair flopping to the floor, so I couldn't really see it yet.

"So this is what a unicorn looks like in the flesh," I said, "How is she so far?"

"She's ok", my Wife said, as she became distracted by puttering around the room, "reasonably attractive, like we were led to believe from what we'd seen on Zoom. We had a nice conversation in the airport, and still seem to be on the same page regarding her stay here."

Charlotte stared at the floor in silence as we talked about her.

"That's good. Are you turned on by her?"

"Yes, I am. I was trying to decide how I want to begin using her on the drive over. She definitely needs to be punished first."

"Oh?"

"Yes, she almost addressed me as Mrs ______ at the airport, when she knows she may only refer to me as Mistress. I will not put up with that kind of behavior for one second. She also hesitated before getting on all fours outside. She actually looked around first."

I walked around Charlotte while we talked.

"Oh, well we can't have that."

"No, we can't. The slave needs to learn what corrective measures feel like."

I gathered up my laptop to go down to the beach.

"Why don't you take care of this on your own. I'll just get turned on otherwise, and need to do something about it. I've still got some work to finish up."

I kissed my Wife on the way out.

"Besides, I want you to have the first experience with her. Have fun at her expense. That's what she's here for."

"Oh, I will."

I left, and heard about what happened next over drinks during a stunning sunset later.

My Wife walked around Charlotte.

"Do you hear that? I get to have the first experience with you."

She stood in front of Charlotte.

"On your knees, slave. Hands clasped behind you."

Charlotte did as she was told. My Wife got down on one knee.

"I've been easy on you so far, but that stops now. You need to use your safeword if this is too much for you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand."

"Good."

My Wife held Charlotte's gaze for a few moments. Then she grabbed Charlotte's hair and slapped her.

"I am your Mistress. You do not call me anything else unless otherwise instructed. Is that clear?"

Charlotte didn't answer right away. My Wife yanked Charlotte's hair, and put her hand up to Charlotte's face.

"I said, is that clear, bitch?"

"Yes Mistress, it's clear."

"Do you need to use your safeword?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good. Who am I?

Charlotte was slapped again.

"You are my Mistress."

My Wife slapped her again.

"And what are you?"

"I am your slave, Mistress."

My Wife held her hand by Charlotte's face.

"And what else? Make it good. I think you know what I want to hear. And if I don't hear it..."

"I am your slave, Mistress, and your slut, and your...bitch, your cunt, your..."

"You are my whore, slave, my cheap whore, that I have bought for my pleasure."

"Yes, Mistress, I am your cheap whore."

"It's time you were used like a cheap whore, but first..."

Charlotte was slapped again, this time on the other cheek.

"You do not ever hesitate when you are told to get down on all fours."

My Wife slapped Charlotte again.

"Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress, that is clear."

"Do you like being slapped around, whore?"

"No, Mistress."

"Why not?"

"It hurts, Mistress, and it's...it's very humiliating."

"But you're not ready to use your safeword."

"No, Mistress."

Charlotte was slapped once more.

"Beg me not to do it."

"Please, mistress, please stop punishing me. I promise not to disobey you again. Let me serve you instead. Let me pleasure you, and suck your husband's cock, and..."

My Wife yanked on Charlotte's hair.

"That's enough."

She pulled Charlotte to her crotch.

"Kiss me."

Charlotte kissed the skirt over my Wife's vagina.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Pull my panties down."

Charlotte reached under my Wife's skirt and slowly pulled her panties down to her ankles. She made sure to feel up my Wife's ass while she did this. My Wife made a mental note to remember this. My Wife stepped out of the panties.

"The skirt too."

Charlotte pulled the skirt down, and my Wife stepped out of it and shoved it aside with her foot. With Charlotte just a few inches from her vagina, my Wife reached down and felt herself.

"Mmm...ohhhhh yeahhhhh."

She used her hand that was now wet with cunt-juice to push Charlotte into her. Charlotte did her duty, and started using her tongue to explore. My Wife closed her eyes and let Charlotte get on with it.

"Do you like this, slave?"

My Wife pulled Charlotte away from her.

"Yes, Mistress.'

"You like the way women taste? This is the first vagina you've ever licked, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress, it is. Am I pleasing you?"

"So far. I expect to be cumming shortly. If I am not pleased..."

My Wife stroked Charlotte's cheek.

"...I shall take my displeasure out on you."

Charlotte looked down.

"Yes, Mistress."

My Wife pushed Charlotte back into her crotch.

"Back to work now, whore."

Charlotte worked her tongue over and around my Wife's smooth cunt. My Wife had shaved it that morning just for the occasion.

"Mmmm, that feels nice. Oh God, yes. Move your tongue up a little. A little more, a little more...that's it. Don't move it, or I will slap the shit out of you later."

My Wife had her first orgasm a few minutes later, and kept right on going afterwards

"I don't know why I'm so wet today. Punishing you must have really turned me on. I'm not sure if it was the face-slapping or the hair-pulling, but...Oh God, Oh God, Oh..."

She kept on going through two more orgasms.

"I wonder what you look like naked? I haven't even stripped you yet. Oh well, this seems even hotter, making you do this in your clothes. Maybe my husband can inspect you later...Oh God. Keep licking, keep licking, keep licking...."

After four orgasms, my Wife decided she'd had enough. She pulled Charlotte away and lay on her stomach on the bed, with her legs hanging down. Charlotte remained on her knees, waiting for instructions.

After about ten minutes of post-orgasmic recovery, my Wife spoke up.

"Slave, get some towels and clean me. A wet one and a dry one, so that you can do a thorough job."

Charlotte did as instructed and cleaned my Wife's vagina while she lay on the bed. Afterwards, she knelt at attention while my Wife lay there, until...

"Clean your face. I'm sure you smell more like my cunt than my cunt does. I want to kiss you without smelling or tasting it."

Charlotte disappeared in the bathroom for a while, and gave her face a good scrubbing. She brushed her teeth and used plenty of mouthwash. When she came out, my Wife was dressed, and putting her shoes on. My Wife grabbed Charlotte's hair, and pulled her into a nice, long kiss.

"That was nice."

"Thank you, Mistress."

She kissed Charlotte again.

"You've done a decent job of cleaning up, but could use a little perfume. I'll pick out a scent for you. You liked being used like that? The reality live up to the fantasy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You like the taste of a woman cumming in your face?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. That will be at least a daily activity for us. You did well for the first time. But I do think you could get me to the brink a little quicker. Some punishment might be involved if that doesn't happen fast enough."

Charlotte blushed a little, and my Wife squeezed her hair.

"You kind of liked the slapping, though, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Be careful. There could be a lot more where that came from if we have any obedience issues."

My Wife stared into Charlotte's eyes to get her point across.

"I'm going to join my husband at the beach. Take two hours to relax, and get situated. But no playing with yourself. Then I want you to join us for drinks at the bar."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Keep this dress on, and your collar. You will address us as Sir and Ma'am in public, and speak when spoken to. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, I'm going to tell my husband what a compliant little slut you are."

Chapter Three: Enter The Penis

My Wife and I watched Charlotte walk across the lawn to join us from our spot on the hotel's patio. As per my Wife's orders, she hadn't changed her dress. She had worn it while she had been on her knees, giving my Wife 45 minutes of orgasmic glory with her mouth. My Wife had enjoyed watching me try to deal with a hard-on on the beach while she filled me in on her day so far. The punishment had already far exceeded my Wife's expectations. She liked it so much, that she wasn't sure she'd be able to control herself during the coming week. She wouldn't admit it, but I'm sure my Wife was looking for even a slight misstep that could be used as an excuse for punishment as Charlotte strolled across the lawn.

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers
123456...9