Bernadette Gets a Promotion

Story Info
Bernadette convinces the board to promote her.
7k words
4.58
37.3k
41
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,184 Followers

"C'mon, Jay! You know I'm qualified for that job!"

Bernadette was pleading her case to Jay Johnson. It was a poorly kept secret that Jay was the lap dog of Mr. Allen, the CEO of Zangen, the pharmaceutical company Bernadette worked for. She had been toiling way in her windowless office the size of a large closet for close to a year and was ready to move up. Jim Rogers, one of her superiors, had just announced his retirement and Bernadette wanted to replace him.

Jay sat in the chair next to Bernadette's desk. He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe. Maybe not. I s'pose I could put a bug in Mark's ear."

"That'd be great! I'd really appreciate it. I've got to get out of this closet!"

"I said I could. I didn't say I would." Jay paused. "What's in it for me?"

"What do you mean? What, you want a kick back or something?" Bernadette asked in an annoyed tone.

Jay chuckled and shook his head. "Noooo, nothing so pedestrian as money. I've got money." Jay watched Bernadette's face for a reaction and got nothing. He started to rub his crotch. The corners of his mouth curled into a wicked grin. "Look, you're a woman. I'm a man..."

Shock raced across Bernadette's face. "You...you...you want me to have sex with you?! You want to fuck me?! I'm...I'm...I'm a married woman!"

Jay chuckled again as he unzipped his pants. "No, I don't want to fuck you. I mean, not yet. If you get the promotion, then we'll see."

Jay pulled out his long, stiff cock. Bernadette noted it was twice the size of Howard's. But, then again, that wasn't saying much. Still, much to her surprise, Bernadette almost immediately got moist between her legs.

"What then? You-you-you want a blowjob or something?"

"Tell you what, I'm a tit man myself. And you've got a helluva rack. Let's see 'em."

"You...you...you want to see my tits?! Right here?!" Jay nodded his head while he stroked his pole. "If I show him my tits I might get a big promotion...and a lot more money! Howie would understand," she thought to herself.

She started to remove her sweater when Jay pulled out his phone and started to record.

"Hey! What the fuck?!" she yelled.

"Are you kidding? I'm gonna jerk off to this for weeks."

She thought about it for a moment before continuing to remove her sweater. She unbuttoned her blouse. Jay's stroking of his cock picked up speed with each button. She undid the last button and paused. She was getting hot watching Jay beat his meat. She opened her blouse, revealing a lacy white bra that was fighting to restrain her 32D breasts. Her gumdrop-sized nipples looked like two finger tips trying to rip through the thin material. She pulled off her blouse and placed it with her sweater on her desk. She paused for a moment before she reached behind and unclasped her bra. Jay watched intently as she covered her breasts with one hand while she slid the bra strap down her arm. Then she smoothly exchanged arms and slid the strap down the opposite arm. She pulled the bra off with one hand while keeping her breasts covered with the other. The bra joined the rest of her clothes on the desk.

She paused for effect and watched Jay's eyes bounce from her face to her breasts behind his phone, back and forth, while he stroked his cock. The heat of her body offset the air conditioning of the room. She considered what she was about to do one last time.

And then she dropped her arms.

They were even more beautiful than Jay had imagined! Perky and firm and milky white. He wanted them. He wanted them worse than anything he'd ever wanted before.

Bernadette looked at him with a sheepish grin. "Do you like?" she asked while she tweaked a nipple.

"Do I like? They're...they're...they're perfect!"

He reached out to grab one of the objects he so desired. His hand was met with a loud smack.

"Hey, bub! You said see 'em, nothing about touching 'em."

"Oh, c'mon! What's it gonna hurt if I touch 'em?"

"He's right," she thought. "What's it going to hurt if he touches them?" She looked him in the eye. "Okay, just a little."

She put her hands awkwardly in her lap as he leaned over and reached out. She gasped slightly at his first touch. She couldn't remember the last time someone other than Howard had touched her.

Jay continued to record while he caressed and squeezed her fleshy globes. His hand felt warm, even against her body that was growing warmer and warmer by the minute. He pinched and tugged a nipple which brought a slight squeal from her.

Jay smiled. "Ooooo, sensitive nipples, huh?"

She shook her head even though she knew it was true. "No! No. I just wasn't ready for it, that's all."

Jay released her from his grip, stood up, and moved towards her. "So, how about that blowjob?"

His pole was pointing straight at her face. It was tempting. But she covered herself and pulled back. She closed her eyes and shook her head. "No! No way."

"I guess you don't want me to talk to Allen very badly," he said slyly while he continued to stroke himself.

She looked at the cock in her face. She could see its veins pulse. She wanted it. But she couldn't. She really wanted him to talk to Mr. Allen, though.

"How about this?" she asked, looking into his smug face. "You said you're a tit man. How about a tittie fuck. I'll let you fuck my tits. How's that?"

He looked down at her. "Hmmmmmm. Yeah, sure, that'll work. For now."

She raised herself up and he lowered himself down until his cock was at breast level. They leaned into each other until his cock was resting between her tits. They both noticed how warm the other ones body was. Bernadette gripped her fleshy globes and enveloped his pole. Even as large as it was, it completely disappeared between them.

She tilted her head forward and dropped two streams of saliva into her cleavage. She looked into Jay's face and slowly started to raise and lower her body.

Jay thought her tits felt like two warm pillows wrapped around his tool. He reached down and grabbed her shoulder with one hand while he continued to record with the other. He began to pump his hips. He started slow but his pace soon quickened. He imagined himself fucking Bernadette's pussy instead of her tits.

Bernadette couldn't hold back any longer. Yes, she had gone to Catholic schools and played the part of a good Catholic girl. But make no mistake, she liked cock. She titled her head forward. Every time Jay's snake popped out the top of her cleavage, she to its head into her mouth.

Jay couldn't take much more. His grip on her shoulder grew tighter. His breathing was deeper and quicker.

His head flew back and his body jerked. "Gaaaaa, fuck!"

Bernadette was about to take him into her mouth when the first spurt shot into it. She thought she'd get more warning than that. Her head snapped back in surprise. A second spurt splashed against the underside of her chin. Bernadette pushed her tits together even harder. Several more pumps of his hips produced several more small spurts of spunk.

He finally pulled out from her cleavage and slapped his throbbing cock against the top of her tits three times. This threw more droplets of cum against her chest.

He stepped back and admired his work. Her throat was thick with cum, as was the top of her cleavage. The sticky liquid was running through her cleavage and making its way down her taught stomach.

"Fuck yeah," he panted with a very satisfied smile as he put his phone away.

"There. Happy now?" Bernadette said, trying to sound annoyed but not doing a very good job of it while she looked around the room for something to wipe her chest off with.

"I'm happy. For now," Jay said as he tucked his shrinking snake away. "I'll talk to Allen next time I see him. I can't promise anything."

Three days later, Jay called. "He'll see you Friday at 2. Be on time. He hates it when people are even one minute late. And wear something sexy. Trust me on this."

She walked into Mr. Allen's waiting area at 1:55. She looked hot as hell. She had to wait for Howard to leave for work before she could get dressed. Otherwise, she knew he'd pounce on her like an animal. Her oong blonde hair fell over a little black jack that barely covered a sheer white blouse with bold black stripes running down it that clung to her bodacious curves. She had it unbuttoned so the opening dove deep into her cleavage. The stripes ran down to a tight black pencil skirt that stopped at mid-thigh. Black stilettos adorned her feet that made her 4" taller than she actually was. She decided at the last minute to go without bra or panties today. Knowing that, she felt even sexier. "I've got this," she thought confidently.

Mr. Allen's long legged, smokin' hot blonde secretary called into his office letting him know his 2 o'clock appointment was there. She hung up the phone and looked Bernadette up and down. She finally said, "Mr. Allen will see you now."

Mr. Allen's office was impressive to say the least. The large room curved into a semi-circled, it's walls covered in rich mahogany wood with ornate trim and moldings. The left wall was a large bookcase filled with books any library would be proud to have. The wall to the right was covered with painted portraits of previous CEOs, as well a photographs of Mr. Allen with various presidents and wanna-be presidents, celebrities, and athletes. The floor was covered with a thick, dark blue carpet with a large Zangen logo embroidered in the center of it. The back wall was floor-to-ceiling glass overlooking the city. Off in the distance, the Rose Bowl could be seen off to the left and the Angeles National Forest to the right. In front of the window was a large, imposing, dark mahogany desk. And, in front of the desk, was the very handsome Mr. Allen walking towards Bernadette.

"Hello, Mrs. Wolowitz. I'm Mark Allen, very nice to meet you," he said in a friendly, welcoming tone as he shook her hand.

"Uh, umm, hello, Mister, uh, Allen. Uh, nice to meet you, uh, too. " Bernadette stammered nervously.

He chuckled. "Don't be nervous. I won't bite," he said as he led her across the room. "Please, have a seat," he said, leaning her back into an oversized, high-backed, leather chair. She felt even smaller than normal. She scooted forward so her feet would touch the ground. "So, Bernadette...may I call you Bernadette?"

"Oh, sure, yes sir, please call me Bernadette, Mr. Allen."

Mr. Allen sat on the edge of his desk in front of Bernadette. He was an older, good looking man. Bernadette knew from his bio he was 58-years-old and enjoyed hiking, jogging, and tennis. It was obvious. He was in excellent shape. His dark hair was turning to a salt and pepper color. Tan skin covered his friendly, round face and piercing blue eyes. He was dressed in black dress shoes, dark blue dress slacks, and a freshly pressed white dress shirt. He exuded confidence and someone who was completely comfortable in their own skin.

"Okay, here's how this is gonna work. 'Sir' is for my grandfather, and 'Mister' is for my dad. Please call me Mark. It'll make me more comfortable. Sound good?"

"If he was any more comfortable he'd be in a jacuzzi," Bernadette thought to herself. "Yes sir. Uh, Mark."

"Great!" he said, gently slapping his hands together and rubbing them together. "So, Bernadette, what brings you by today? What can I do for you?"

Bernadette fidgeted in her seat. "Well, uh, Mark, as I'm sure you know, Jim Rogers is retiring."

"Oh yeah! Jim's a good dude. He'll be missed."

Bernadette actually couldn't stand him, but nonetheless. "Oh yeah, he's a good man. I'm gonna miss him." She paused. "Well, I'm here because I want you to know I'd like to take his place. I want to throw my name in the hat. I think I'm more than qualified for that position."

Mark scratched his chin. "Is that so? Well, I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. But, I've got to tell you, you're not the only person throwing their name into the hat." He paused. Bernadette felt like he was looking right through her. "So, Bernadette, tell me why you should get that position. Why are you more qualified than anyone else?"

"Well, I've got a PhD in microbiology from USC. I've worked hard for this company for more than a year. I was the lead on the team that developed Super Slimy Slime Disinfectant. That's made this company a boat load of money. I'm a dedicated employee. And, look at me - I'm cute as a button!"

Mark gave a long, loud laugh before continuing. "That you are, Bernadette, that you are. All of the above. But there are people here that have been here longer, have more degrees, and been the lead on more products than you, quite honestly. What makes you, ummmmm, stand out from the rest?" The look on his face changed, as did his tone. "How shall I put this? What can you do for me the others can't?"

Her mind raced. "Think! Think!" she thought. "I, uh...I...I, ummm..."

"C'mon, Bernadette, you really can't think of anything?" he said almost in a mocking tone. He turned his body so he was fully facing her. He had a slight, almost devilish grin on his face.

Bernadette's mind went blank. "You're blowing it!" she scolded herself. Then she saw it. Mark had a noticeable bulge in his dress pants that was getting bigger by the second. She looked into his face. "You...you..."

He knew she had figured it out. Well, at least part of it. "Jay showed me the video. Impressive."

Bernadette stopped breathing for a long moment. "That sonofabitch!" she thought. Her face flushed. "I...I..."

"I'm impressed that you would do that just for the chance to talk to me. I really am. But it makes me wonder, what are you willing to do to actually get the job? Like I said, what can you do - what are you willing to do - for me the others can't?"

Her head was spinning. "Are you saying...are you saying you want to fuck my tits?" Bernadette couldn't believe the words just left her mouth.

Mark chuckled. "Noooo, no no no." Bernadette took the first breath she had taken in what seemed like days. "You look hot. I mean, you look warm. Don't get me wrong, you do look hot. But you're all flushed. Here, let me take that jacket," he said as he reached to her.

"Yes, thank you. It is warm in here." She had mixed feelings. She was relieved that he didn't want to take advantage of her that way. But she was also a little offended he didn't want to take advantage of her that way.

As she peeled off the jacket, she pushed out her 32Ds to show off what he said he didn't want. The added pressure on an already tight fit nearly made the buttons pop off. The sheer blouse did nothing to hide her half-dollar sized pink areolas. Her hard nipples were about to shred a hole through the thin material. Her entire body felt like it was on fire.

Mark walked across the room and hung her jacket on a coat tree, where his was already hanging. As he walked back towards her she noticed the bulge in his pants had grown even larger and was bouncing as he crossed the room. He stood directly in front of her and leaned against his desk.

"No, Bernadette, I'm not going to fuck your tits. Well, I might. Just depends. No, if you want this position..." He paused and grinned. "Well, you're going to be in a whole lot of positions." Bernadette stopped breathing again. Her eyebrows nearly flew off her head. "Now, take off the blouse," he growled.

Make no mistake, the fact that a handsome billionaire wanted her turned Bernadette on more than she thought possible. She almost forgot she was married. But not completely. "I...I..." She tried to convince herself she didn't want this. She was losing the battle. The heat between her legs was almost unbearable. She was sure she was leaving a wet spot on the soft leather chair.

Mark simply leaned back against his desk, his hands on the edge, looking as if he was having a casual conversation about his last vacation. Bernadette finally reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. One by one until she got to the last one. She paused. She finally peeled back the shirt and let if fall behind her onto the chair. She didn't try to hide herself like she did with Jay.

Mark admired her for a moment. "Very nice. Very nice indeed. Impressive. Impressive that a pair of tits that large would stand up that straight and perky without a bra. 32C?"

"Ummm, 32D actually," she said meekly as she cupped them in her hand.

"Damn! So close," he chuckled to himself. "Natural?"

"Oh yeah, these babies are all natural," she replied proudly with a twinkle in her eye.

He nodded. "Very nice. Can you lick your nipples?"

This caught Bernadette off guard. She had never done it. She tilted her head down as far as it would go and lifted a breast. She easily lapped at a nipple. It was a strange sensation. She liked it. She lapped at it several times more before taking it into her mouth and sucking it. Her body was burning up.

"Very nice," Mark said. "C'mere, stand up." He held his hands up and lifted her out of the chair.

Without hesitation, he took both tits into his hands and swallowed a nipple. It took Bernadette's breath away. She grabbed his broad shoulders and pulled him closer. He lapped, tweaked, pinched, twisted, and grabbed at her tits and nipples.

"Ohmagawd, Mark, that feels so good," she said breathlessly.

Then he pulled away. She immediately missed his rough hands on her breasts.

He wiped his chin. "Goddamn," he panted. He waved at her torso. "Okay, the skirt. Off with the skirt."

The thought she was married never entered her mind. In a flash, the skirt was on the floor around her stilettos, revealing a neatly trimmed landing strip of blonde hair above a glistening pussy. One hand began to caress her tits while the other gently massaged her swollen cunt lips.

Mark admired the naked beauty before him. "Very nice." A pause. "Now unzip my pants and suck my cock."

The abruptness of the command caught Bernadette off guard for a moment. Then she quickly dropped to her knees and did as requested. The sound of the zipper filled the room. He didn't request it, but she expertly unhooked his belt buckle and pants. The anticipation of seeing what was creating this bulge in his pants was making her crazy.

She slowly pulled his pants and underwear down. And down. And down. The head of the beast appeared. Then, suddenly, it jumped from its cage. Mark was wearing a wicked grin. It was one of the largest cocks Bernadette had ever seen! Easily 9 inches long and so thick her tiny hand could barely wrap around it.

She stared at it and admired it for a several moments. She grabbed it with both hands and gently stroked its long, veiny shaft. She spit on it and stroked it harder. She flicked at its tip with her tongue and watched it twitch. She pointed it at the sky and licked the underside from ball sack to tip twice. Mark gave a long, low moan. She stared at its winking eye. She studied it. She licked her lips. And then she moved in.

She swallowed the first 4 inches on the first dive.

Mark's head flew back. "Fuuuuuuuuck!" he groaned. He grabbed the back of her head and began to gently pump his hips into her face. "Look at you. This isn't the first cock you've had in your mouth," he said with a chuckle.

She released him. She rubbed his cock on the side of her face as she looked back at him. "Mmmm mmmm, I love sucking on a big fat cock," then quickly sucked him back into her mouth.

The tip of his rod was soon slamming against the back of her throat. She pressed her head down until she started to gag, trying desperately to take him into her throat. He knew she would never accomplish the task. Plus, he was about to cum. He wasn't ready to yet.

He pulled her face off his throbbing tool. She looked up at him with a questioning look. He grabbed her under her arms and lifted her up. "Your turn," he said with a smile as he pushed her back into the large leather chair.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,184 Followers
12