TBBT Website Battle 08 - The Van

Story Info
Bernadette goes for a wild ride.
4.4k words
4.75
8.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers

Raj, Stuart, Leonard and Will Wheaton sat at a bus stop in Will's borrowed van as Bernadette climbed out the side door.

Will began to discuss today's video shoot for Bernadette's website. "Okay, so Bernadette, you're going to be sitting on that bench right there when..."

"I got it, I got it. You guys pull up, I get in, blah blah blah," Bernadette answered.

"Uh, yeah, right." Will looked around the van. "And then you guys..."

"We know!" Raj said emphatically. "Let's just go already. My balls are aching!"

"Uh, right. Okay, Leonard, let's go." Leonard pulled away from the stop and Bernadette sat on the worn wooden bench.

Bernadette looked cute as a button and sexy as hell at the same time. Her long blonde hair fell around her round face and wide blue eyes and over her shoulders. Thin straps wrapped around her shoulders holding up an overly tight and very short creamed colored halter top. It dipped deep across her full breasts and tucked just below them. The thin material did nothing to hide her dark pink areolas or restrain her thick, erect nipples. A pair of short short jeans with frayed edges clung to her hips and clog sandals adorned her feet.

Will focused the camera on Bernadette as the van rolled to a stop on a beautiful southern California afternoon.

"Hey there, waiting for the bus?" Will asked through the window.

"No, I'm waiting for the train," Bernadette wisecracked. "What's it to ya, bub?"

"Where are you headed?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but the Buy More Pay Less."

"The one on 23rd street?!" Bernadette nodded. "Damn! That's all the way across town! It must take 2 hours to get there on the bus!"

Bernadette shrugged her shoulders. "Well, yeah, it does take a while."

"Tell you what. How about we take you there instead?"

"Oh no, I couldn't ask you to do that. It would be too much trouble."

She saw everyone in the van shake their heads. "No, no trouble at all," Will said. "We're just out cruisin' around. We'd be happy to do it."

"Really?" she asked. She saw all four men nod their heads.

"Absolutely!"

"No problem!"

"Happy to help a damsel in distress!"

Stuart opened the sliding passenger side door. Bernadette considered it. "Well, it would be nice not to have to ride in that stupid bus. And be home before my husband gets home." She thought about it some more. "You guys seem nice enough."

Raj nodded. "Oh yes, we're super nice guys."

"You're sure it's no trouble?" All four men assured her it wasn't. "Well, sure. Why not?" she said as she got off the bench and walked to the van.

"Why not indeed," Stuart answered as he climbed out and helped her into the van.

Bernadette sat in the middle of the bench back seat with Raj and Stuart squeezed in on either side as the van pulled away.

Raj held out his hand. "I'm Raj."

Bernadette shook his hand. "Oh! I'm Bernie."

"Very nice to meet you, Bernie." Raj nodded to Stuart. "That's Stuart."

Stuart held out his hand and they shook. He watched her breasts bounce with the movement of her hand. "They call me 'The Python'," he said with a grin.

"Oh really? Why's that?" she asked.

Stuart smiled. "Oh, you know...maybe I'll show you later."

"That's Will and that's Leonard," Raj continued, pointing at the two in the front. Raj put his arm around Bernadette's shoulders and leaned in. "If I may be so forward to say, you have a righteous rack there, Bernie."

Bernadette giggled. "Tee he! Oh, that's fine. I get comments on my chest all the time."

Stuart wrapped his arm around her, his arm resting on top of Raj's. Bernadette jumped when he placed his hand on her thigh. "Wow! Your skin is really soft. And smooth!" His hand slowly slid up her thigh.

"Oh, gee, thanks. I make sure to sure plenty of moisturizer."

Raj placed a finger inside the stretchy top at her cleavage. He playfully pulled it away from her body and peeked in. "Oh yeah? What do they say about your chest?"

She giggled and slapped his hand away. "Oh, you know. What's a tiny girl like me doing with such big boobs? How nice and firm they look. Some even go so far as to suggest what they, you know, what they'd like to do with them!"

"I know what I'd like to do with them," Leonard said from the driver seat.

Stuart mimicked Raj's move and pulled her top away slightly. "I'll bet your boobies are soft and smooth."

Stuart's action received a giggle and a swat from Bernadette as well. "My husband says they're firm but soft."

Raj didn't try to hide the fact he was peeking down her cleavage. "Your husband's a lucky man."

"Tee he! That's what I tell him!" she tittered.

Both Raj and Stuart began to fondle her breasts. "Hey! What...what do you think you're doing?!" She tried -- but not very hard -- to swat their hands away.

"We're just checking to see if your husband is correct," Raj said.

"Yup! Definitely firm but soft," Stuart observed.

"I think we need to get a better look. Let's get this thing off of you." Raj tugged at her top and pulled it over her head.

"Hey!" Bernadette squeaked. She lifted her arms and allowed the top to slipped past her hands.

"Holy crap! Looks at these tits!" Raj shouted wide-eyed.

Stuart concurred while they both mauled her fleshy globes. "They're...they're perfect!"

"Hey! I...I'm a married woman!"

"We're just getting a closer look at your magnificent breasts. There's no harm in that," Raj noted.

Bernadette was thoroughly enjoying the attention. "Well...I...I guess there's no harm in letting you look at themmmmmm."

"You're so lucky to walk around with these!" Stuart observed.

"Mmmmmm, actually it...it's kind of a hassle," she hummed.

Raj wasn't buying it. "Ya, right! I'll bet you get free stuff all the time!"

Bernadette grinned. "Mmmmm, yeah, well, they have helped with my grades in college and bought me more than a few drinks, I guess. OH!" she squealed when Raj sucked a nipple into his mouth. "Oh my gosh, be careful! My...my nipples are so ssssssentive mmmmmm. OH!" she squealed again when Stuart tweaked and twisted an erect nipple.

"Look at these things! I'll bet you could hang Christmas ornaments on these things!" Stuart imagined shiny baubles hanging from her globes.

"Tee he! That's not all we've hung from them!" Bernadette giggled.

"Aren't you afraid of smothering to death while you sleep with those things?" Leonard asked while he watched the events unfold in the rearview mirror.

"Tee he! No, my husband uses them as pillows. Tee he!" she tittered. "Oh! Hey! Ah!" she barked when Stuart's hand slipped through the waistband of her tight shorts. "Aiye!" she jumped at the first rub of her enlarged clit.

"She's sliding down the seat!" Will noticed through the camera lens.

Raj released her from his lips. "Ya, but these tits aren't sliding anywhere!"

"Here, let me help you out." Stuart grabbed her legs and spun her until her legs were on the seat.

"Why don't you lay down?" Raj offered as he slid to the side.

"Oh, um, sure, okay," Bernadette answered hesitantly as she laid back. "Hey! What...what're you doing?!" she asked when Raj swiftly swung around and straddled her torso.

"Look at those fuckers! They stand up straight even when she's laying down! That's fuckin' amazing!" Will noted.

Leonard smiled at Will. "I think taking the scenic route is called for here."

"The scenic route? No, not the scenic route! I...I need to get home before my husband gets home!" Bernadette implored as the van turned hard right.

Raj unzipped his pants. His huge, stiff pole fell out. Bernadette's eyes flew open wide. "I can't take it anymore! I've got to fuck those titties!"

"Holy Christ! That thing is huge! What...what are you doing? Guh!" she huffed when Raj sat at the base of her rib cage.

"I'm gonna fuck these fabulous titties, that's what," he said with a crooked grin. He slapped his meat into her cleavage, grabbed her mounds, and pushed them together. "Ohmagawd, dude, that feels wonderful!"

Stuart began to tug at her shorts. "Wait! Wait! My shorts! Not my shorts!" she cried out as Raj began to pump his hips furiously.

Her shorts zipped past her ankles and Stuart's face dove between her legs.

"Holy crap! You should see the size of her clit! It's as big as her boobies!" he announced.

"Hey! What're you...oh Heavenly Father! Fuck!" Bernadette came unglued when Stuart pinched her angry button between his fingers.

"Ha ha! It's fricking vibrating!" he chuckled. He dove his face into her "V".

Her hips lifted off the seat at the first swat of his tongue. "Mother Mary and Joseph! Holy shit!" He stuffed two fingers into her soaked slit. She would have levitated off the seat if Raj hadn't been sitting on her chest. "Holy Mother of God!" she screeched.

"Fuck this. I can't take it anymore. I've got to get in on this," Leonard growled as he turned into a small, abandoned industrial complex.

"But...but...I'm going to be late!" she moaned.

Will tried to comfort her. "Don't worry. We'll wait for you at the store and take you home, okay?"

"Really? Awww, you...you guys are so...mmmmmm...so sweet."

"Yeah, we're fuckin' awesome," Leonard chuckled.

"Look at her squirm! Man, she's really getting off on this!" Will said with excitement.

Leonard opened the sliding door on the driver's side of the van. "Man, look at him go! Pump those fat fuckers, Raj!"

Sweat rolled off of Raj's face. "Ohmagawd, dude! They feel so good! I...I don't think I...I can take much more!"

"Do it, man! Coat her face!" Will directed from behind the camera.

"Ya! Ya! Ohmagawd! On her face! Ya! Cumming! Cumming! Ggggaaaahhhhhhh!"

Bernadette heard the commotion but it sounded faint and distant. She was lost in the feeling of Stuart between her legs. The weight lifted off her chest. SPLAT! The first spray of white splashed across her face. SPLOOSH! A second gush sent s second coat across her forehead and into her matted hair.

Raj slapped his manhood on the top of her fleshy mounds, sending spots of white across her chest.

"Ohhhhhh, in da face!" Raj croaked. "Ohmagawd, dude, that was amazing!" he noted as he climbed off his mount.

Bernadette gave a loud gasp when Stuart pulled his face out of her crotch. "Hey, bub, what the hell?! I was almost...you know, almost....there!"

"My turn!" Stuart shouted as he replaced Raj. His beef stick led the way. He'd been jerking himself while he'd been slapping her snatch. His face was shiny with her juices. She started to wipe Raj's jizz from her face. "No no! Leave it! It makes it hotter!" Stuart begged.

PLOP! He dropped his hammer between her pillows.

Her eyebrows raised. "Holy crap! You're even bigger than the other one!"

Stuart grinned. "Meet The Python. How about you wrap your, you know, those, around me?"

"Well, sure," she said obviously agitated. "But what about...OH GOD!" Bernadette's head snapped back into the padded seat when Leonard's tongue dove into her honey hole and picked up where Stuart left off.

Stuart fucked her huge mammories with his trouser snake with a fury.

"Damn, dude, save some for the rest of us!" Will implored.

There was the sound of a zipper just before Bernadette felt pressure.

"Hey! What...what're you doing down...down there?!"

Leonard chuckled as he pressed against her swollen gash. "You're all lubed up for action down here, I thought I'd give you some."

"No! Wait! I...I'm a married woman! Gah!" she cried out as Leonard's massive head slipped through her folds.

"Ha! A married woman with one man's spunk all over her face and another man between her tits! Who the fuck are you kidding? You want this as bad as we do!"

"No! Wait!" She felt the huge tube slide further and further into her trembling body. "Oh God in heaven! Oh fuck!"

Leonard finally stopped balls deep. "Ha! Look at that! She took the whole thing on the first dive! What a cunt!"

"Oh Christ! It feels like it's in my chest!"

"I just might stab your fuckin' brain with it I'm in so deep!" Leonard threatened. He pulled back and threw his hips forward.

Bernadette's head sank into the seat. "Holy FUCK!"

"Ha ha! I can feel you squeezing me already!"

"Jesus Christ! Will you just shut up and fuck me already!" she screeched. Leonard pulled back and threw his hips forward again. "Holy FUCK!"

Leonard and Stuart began to pump their hips in sync.

"Look at her! Begging for it like a common whore!" Will observed with glee.

"Ohmagawd, don't stop! That's it! That's it right there! Use me like a whore, you fat cocked bastards!"

"Dude, if her cuckhold husband could see her now!" Raj chuckled.

"Ha! He just might with this video!" Will reminded him.

"Don't...don't...don't talk...fuck! Don't talk...about...my...husband!" The truth was, her husband's best friends using and abusing her body only made it more exciting. Bernadette's body tensed. Her tiny hands balled into fists. "Oh, Heavenly Father holy shit! That's...that's it! Oh God! Don't stop! Ohmagawd! Yes! Yes! Yaaaassssssggggaaaahhhhh!"

Her body began to shiver and shake like Pasadena in an earthquake.

"Look at her cumming like a whore! Ha ha ha!" Will chided her.

Leonard grimaced. "Fuck! She's squeezing me like a vise grip!" His muscle began to throb.

Stuart's thrusts began to stutter. "Oh shoot! Oh God! I'm...I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!"

"Dude, give her a pearl necklace!" Raj shouted.

"One...one...one pearl...necklace...coming...right...up...ggggaaaahhhhhh!" Streams of white shot out of his hose, across her throat, and split into two streams. It ran down both sides of her throat and pooled in her long, blonde hair. "I'm doing it! I'm doing it! Mommy, I'm doing it!"

Leonard slowed his pace as Stuart dismounted Bernadette. "That...that...that was fucking awesome!" he said smiling ear to ear while he looked down at the white streaks curling around her throat.

Raj high-fived him. "Nice job, dude!"

Bernadette grunted when Leonard leapt onto her torso.

"My turn to take a crack at these fuckers!" His massive muscle landed between her mounds with a THUD.

Bernadette was horrified...and pleased at the same time. "Christ almighty! That fucking thing is huge! That thing was inside me?!"

Leonard laughed. "Ha ha! And you loved it!"

She knew it was true. "No! That...that's not true! I...I'm a married woman!"

Will found the comment amusing. "Ha! A married woman who fucks like a whore!"

Leonard grabbed her hands and placed them at the sides of her breasts. "Here, make yourself useful. Push 'em together." She did as told. They barely wrapped around him. "Harder!" The forcefulness of his voice shocked her. She pressed them together as hard as she could.

Leonard began to fuck her tits with gusto. Each time he drove forward, his pole snapped her head back when it slammed into her chin.

He reached behind her head and pulled it forward. "Let's see if you suck cock as good as you fuck it." Three inches slipped through her soft lips with each thrust. "Oh, fuck yeah! That's it!" Leonard was close to exploding when he was slashing through her slit. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna bust a nut!" he warned. "Time for a healthy dose of protein!"

Bernadette's eyebrows flew up just before Leonard pulled her head forward and stabbed her face.

Stuart's jaw dropped. "Holy crap! She swallowed the whole thing!"

Raj pointed. "Dude, look at her throat!"

Will zoomed in on her distorted throat that had suddenly taken the form of Leonard's rod. "I see it! I see it! Holy shit, that's amazing!"

Bernadette coughed and gagged. Leonard's hot, thick sperm saw down the back of her throat in a volume she hadn't felt before. Her eyes began to water as he continued to stuff her face and his balls bounced off her drooling chin.

Bernadette gasped when he finally withdrew. "Jesus Christ!"

Leonard slapped his tool on her tits, sending fresh droplets across her still cum-covered face.

Leonard backed out of the van and Bernadette sat up, gasping. "The bitch can suck dick, that's for sure."

Will barked orders. He handed the camera to Leonard. "Here, take over. Stuart, drive! Raj, you look like you're ready for action again, get in."

Raj and his bouncing wand slid into the back seat on the driver's side and Will into the passenger side. Will grabbed her shoulders, turned her, and roughly threw her to the side, falling into Raj. Will grabbed her waist and yanked her up until one knee was on the back seat and the other planted on the floor.

"Wait...what...huh?" she asked.

Will unzipped his pants and slipped between her legs. "Now it's my fucking turn," he hissed.

"Wait! What?!" Her back arched when he shot through her gash. "Oh shit!"

"Still fuckin' tight even after Leonard wrecked her! Stuart, drive!"

The van lurched forward and turned onto the street.

"Okay, Bernie, I hope you like caramel," Raj said with a crooked smile.

Bernadette's body moved to and fro with each shove from Will. "Oh...oh God..." she moaned in exhaustion. "Wha...wha...what? Gggggfffffkkkkk!"

Raj grabbed her by her hair and forced her into his lap, piercing her skull with his dark colored stick. She gagged when her face landed in his crotch.

"Ohmagawd! Dude, she...she...oh fuck! It feels like a vacuum cleaner!"

Leonard laughed. "Ha ha! Told you she can suck dick!"

Her head began to bob in his lap. "Ohmagawd, dude! She sucks dick like a $2 hooker!" he paused. "Not...not that I would know anything about that..." he said sheepishly.

"Shut up, Raj," Leonard groaned.

Will and Raj continued to drive their wood into her tiny, tired body while the van rolled down the bumpy road. As the shopping center came into sight, things were reaching a crescendo in the back seat. Bernadette felt two Pacific Surfliners racing up her loins.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" she moaned and squirmed.

"Ha ha! She's getting ready to blow again!" Leonard as he watched through the camera lens.

Will had a firm grip on her hips. "Mother fuck! Her muscles are vibrating around my cock!"

Raj grimaced. "Omagawd, dude! I'm gonna shoot another load!"

Bernadette's body tightened. "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmggggfffffkkkkkk!" The two freightliners racing up her thighs met at her slot and exploded. Their fusion tore through her body like an atom bomb. She went fire hot. Every nerve ending felt like it was on fire.

"Ohmagawd, dude! I'm stuck in her throat! I...I...oh shit! Cumming! Cumming! Cummingggaaahhhhhh!" Raj's head snapped over the top of the seat. He shoved down on the back of her head hard. "Swallow it all, woman! Swallow every last drop of my seed!"

At first, Bernadette was in the middle of her second explosive orgasm. She didn't notice the lack of air entering her body until it began to beg for it. Her body became confused. Does it beg for air or continue to convulse until it could convulse no more? She coughed and gagged as Raj's thick caramel filled her esophagus, but the explosions continued to rack her body.

"Oh fuck! Get ready, Leonard! Get ready for the money shot!"

Bernadette's head started to spin. The bright Pasadena sunlight started to go dim. Suddenly, Raj released the pressure on her head. It shot out of his lap like it was spring loaded. She coughed and gagged, gasping for air.

"Holy shit, dude," Raj moaned and he fell back into the seat.

Bernadette finally turned her head. "C'mon, give it to me, you bastard! Do it! I want to see it!"

Will's hips stuttered. "Oh fuck! Oh, mother fuck!" He pulled out and pumped his throbbing shotgun. "Oh, you motherfucker! Ughgaaaaaaa!"

Just as the van came to a stop, a thick, white rope rainbowed over her heart-shaped ass and landed in the middle of her back. A second shot followed it's path. A third and fourth shot rang out, landing just at the top of her ass crack. The four streams rolled down and pooled in the small of her back.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers
12