Berry's Second Chances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,267 Followers

That had the three of us laughing. It was a good tension breaker for what I could sense was coming, sandwiched between them for what felt like the millionth time that night. We were headed way past cuddling. As proof, Sam's mouth replaced her hands, her lips brushing up and down my back.

Heather gave me my last out. "Sam could step out for a little bit if you want, Berry. Maybe go make us some drinks." She went back to kissing lower and lower.

I thought on it as their lips continued pressing into me front and back. I loved Bubble, deeply. Was there something more than love? Heather Miller was in my bones, my marrow, there was no denying it anymore.

Sam's teeth nipping at my back drew my attention to her. And, yes, I liked her too. Very much. More than I would have expected to like the girl who'd replaced me. A petite stylish femme fatale with a guarded heart. If she'd come into my life, opened up to me, she'd have had me too.

I sighed, their mouths still working. We'd already come this far. When would I get another chance at something like this?

"Stay Sam," I whispered, though my voice sounded a little less sure than I'd hoped.

Samantha hesitated at my back. "Say it again for me? Say it again so I'll know it's true?"

It made me smile. To me, it would sound a bit like begging. But this night seemed to be devoted to exceptions. "Stay Sam. I think I'd like you here too."

As though it were a cue, Heather and Sam started moving. Slowly. Carefully. Easing us through the first parts something they seemed to have choreographed just for me.

Heather slid lower on the bed and kissed each of my knees before her hands wedged between and eased them open until one pointed to the ceiling. Her cheek grazed my thigh as she moved inwards and settled herself there, close enough that I could feel her breath on me.

Samantha reached from behind to steady my raised knee with a firm hand. She was nibbling now at the base of my spine, alternating between kisses, licks, and nips.

I tugged Heather closer with both hands threaded through her hair, trying urge her on. It was no use. She continued her nuzzling.

One of Samantha's tiny hands squeezed one of my buns. She followed the groping with a confession. "As long as we're all being honest, I've had some thoughts about this porcelain rump of yours, Stace." She sank her fingertips deep into the muscles she found there and began more of her nice rubbing.

I cleared my throat. "And what sort of thoughts, exactly? I had you figured for a boob junkie."

That drew Heather's attention. "Silly Berry. First and foremost, Sammie's an booty girl."

I reached backwards to pet the top of Sam's head. "That right, Sam?"

She chuckled, then patted the rounded underside of my cheek. "I think it's your pale skin. The thought of leaving handprints on it. Does Bobbie ever..." She gave my cheek a firm swat that finished her question.

It made me jump forward directly into Heather's mouth, who rewarded me with a long and very nice lick up the middle that made me shiver.

The spank had confirmed something I'd always suspected. Sam leaned a bit dirty. Something about her reeked of it from the day we met, maybe because it took one to know one. When it came right down to it, I was no blushing schoolgirl either and if she didn't know already, it was time to clarify a few things.

"Actually, Sam, Bobbie's interest back there is a little more, well, invasive. Give me your hand a sec?"

I circled two of her fingers and steered them between my cheeks, running them up and down my crack before tapping them meaningfully against my crinkled star. "My hubby's goes crazy for that."

Her fingertips swirled slow circles around my delicate ring. "And you?"

"Actually, I don't mind indulging him now and then."

"Oh please," Heather chimed in, "Berry's a total butt junky too, Sam. She made me poke her in the ass with a shampoo bottle our very first night together."

"Hey! Secrets?!" I mussed Heather's hair.

Heather's apology was late and half-hearted. "Sorry. Kinda."

"Forgiven. Less talking, more licking."

Heather's small, warm tongue did begin tracing my lips, though it avoided the place I needed her most.

Samantha continued toying at my backdoor. "I never would have guessed, Red. What is it you like?"

"I dunno. Depends on what you're good at. Show me?"

"Silly Berry, Sam's good at everything," Heather murmured, then finally swiped over my clit. It sent a warm wet joy through me that made me buck again. "Hehe, liked that?"

"More. Please. Quit toying with me," I pleaded.

She must have felt pity because she rolled her tongue over my clit again, then centered her mouth over it and suckled delicately for a moment before pulling away.

"You're evil," I whimpered.

I'd lost track of Sam. She'd scooted lower and begun planting kisses back and forth on each of my ass cheeks. The kisses became licks, her tongue roaming wildly over my backside. I jumped again when she sank her little teeth into bottom edge of my ass cheek.

It dawned on me that this was going to be a repeat of the tub. Sam behind. Heather in front. They'd devour me. Chew me up. Spit me out.

Heather began small licks at my clit in her agonizing, slow rhythm, one my body would never forget. Samantha pressed her nose deep into my crease and exhaled a warm breath there, then went still.

It was sweet, wicked torture. If only one of them would take it further. Heart pounding in my chest, I humped, chasing Heather's tongue as it rolled patient curls up and down, barely brushing me.

My free hand clawed the sheets and I moaned in desperation.

Jesus, somebody, do something!

Samantha moved first, snorting into my backside again. Her hand found the sweep of my hip and began to stroke up and down. I felt her mouth slowly opening, her chin, buried between my buns, sliding down.

Her hot breath washed over her lewd target. Her first lap was so gentle I wasn't sure it happened—the barest whisper of contact against my little rose.

I jerked all the same.

They both stopped. Sam giggled and Heather giggled with her. They really were out to drive me insane.

"C'mon guys, this is killing me," I whimpered.

Sam gave me their joint reply—a short, decisive swat to my ass that surprised as much as it thrilled. The heat that rippled across my skin from her blow told me she'd probably left a handprint, marked me in the same way Bobbie sometimes did when he got carried away.

The message was clear, I wasn't in control here. Not right now anyway. They were.

Fucking hell this is hot.

Heather's hand joined Sam's at my hip. One set of fingers, I couldn't tell whose, started tapping out a rhythm. Another joined.

A moment later, their mouths matched, Heather's tongue swabbing at my clit, Samantha's spiraling at my backdoor. Communicating with their fingers, they did it in perfectly joined time. Pure, lewd genius.

Now I loved and hated them both.

Their pace quickened by slow degrees, nowhere nearly as much as I would have liked, but it did. Heather pulled my clit into her mouth and suckled with each of their joint finger taps. By then, Sam's steady lapping had loosened me up and her tongue was dipping inside me, twisting within my pucker before retreating. Only to repeat.

I hunched forward and back, desperate, crazed. Heather's free hand slithered up the bed to my mouth. She pressed a few fingers to my lips. I licked them automatically.

The hand retreated downward and stopped at my breasts, one lazing against the other with the way I was stretched out on my side.

Her thumb found one of my nipples, her middle finger went to the other. She began to brush them in time with her mouth. Sam's mouth too.

Presto. Every single one of my buttons in impossible concert.

I shuddered at this last wicked trick and Heather snickered her approval into my mound but never stopped licking.

Now it was just a matter of time.

What followed would not have been a ridiculous thing to watch. I wriggled like a deep sea fish that swallowed a hook, my hips and back arching and bowing each way. Retreating, then chasing.

Everywhere, everywhere, pleasure.

Samantha patience continued to win out. I felt her tongue twist inside me, deeper and deeper, drilling and twisting in my loosened star.

Heather rolled her mouth up and down, her tongue whipping everywhere, pausing to swallow the excitement that dribbled from me. It was either that or drown.

For what felt like forever, the only sound in the insanely decorated little room was licking. I added a mewling from somewhere deep in my chest. It grew to a low and steady moan. It only encouraged the girls, who redoubled their efforts until I was bucking haphazardly. Moaning became wailing and then a tightening squeak as my lungs ran out.

When it struck, it was an orgasm like nothing I'd ever experienced. I'd seen it coming. I'd watched, powerless, as two industrial cranes carefully lifted the very immense and obviously heavy thing directly over my head. It didn't mean I was ready for it when it came down.

Basically, I got squished.

Herking, jerking, drooling, and gasping, I came my lily-white buns off. Heather and Sam chased my mindless gyrations, giving me no rest from their pursuing mouths and fingers. I was reduced to a favorite plaything, batted back and forth between them for their sport.

When it was over, when they'd decided I'd had enough, I was left shuddering and quivering, somehow both sad and grateful that it was over.

I rediscovered breathing while watching Heather slide quietly from the bed and scoot out the bedroom door. She came back a minute later with three bottles of water and a smaller, fourth opaque one.

In the meantime, Sam had scooted up to spoon in behind me and hold me tight. She did her best to quell the post-cum shakes that periodically rolled up and down my spine. I was beginning to feel pathetic.

Heather didn't seem surprised. She propped herself up on a few pillows next to me and offered me a sip of her water. I waved it off, somewhere between unwilling and unable to move.

She wrinkled her nose. "That good? Or that bad?"

I blinked a few times, trying to focus clearly on her face. "That... everything. Holy crap."

Sam snorted and nuzzled the back of my neck. "Wuss." The arm that she had wrapped around me snuck upwards and her hand opened to cup one of my boobs.

I snatched it down and held her still. "I need you to just, hold on. Don't touch anything for another minute or two. Just wait."

Sam chuckled into my neck and, bless her, let me be.

Heather had another gulp from her bottle and passed it to Sam, then she scooted down in front of me, her big sky blues an curious mix of worry and pride. "Does the no-touchy thing include kissing?"

I looked down at Heather's lips. "No." And her mouth found mine. I couldn't move. She did most of the work, reaching behind to cradle my neck and pulling me into her kiss. It actually did help. Everything started feeling real again.

After a minute or two, she pulled away and nudged her nose with mine. "Better?"

I smiled weakly. "Yeah."

"Ready for more nooky?"

I choked out a fear-filled giggle. "Fuck no."

She didn't seem surprised by my reaction to this either. "Good. That means we did our work properly." She pecked my nose and settled back. "How about you, Sam? You done?"

Samantha finished a long pull on her water bottle then took my side. "You've worn us both out, Peaches." She nudged me. "I think it's Heather's turn."

"Funny you should mention that." Heather brightened, eyeing us both. "I was kind of hoping to save me for last."

I had a decent idea where this was headed. "Had something in mind did you?"

"Yes please," she nodded, eager, "you know... the thing. Your thing. The do-me-until-somebody-falls-asleep thing?"

"Ahhh, holding out for that were you?"

"'Fraid so."

"Fine, on your back then, Bubble."

"Wait, I need more water. And you'll need this." She tossed me the little opaque bottle she'd brought back with the water." It was a hotel-sized moisturizer.

We both knew what that was for. "So thewhole treatment huh?"

She nodded again and blushed a little. "Yep, no skimping."

I scooted down to the bottom of the bed and tugged Samantha down with me.

"She's done this for me, you know," Sam explained. "It is a lovely thing to do for someone."

When Heather settled, I scooted up between her legs and rest a hand on the flat plane of her stomach. "Ready, Bubble?"

She looked down at me over the twin peaks of her impossible boobs and tucked her brassy blonde hair behind her ears and grinned her readiness, looking a bit like she was getting ready for battle.

I paused to take in the sight of her like this, sprawled in the middle of a black, heart-shaped bed, then skimmed my hand up into the tiny space between her breasts and left it there. The beat I could feel beneath my palm was clear and strong. I began tapping it back to her on her breastbone.

"I've missed us, Berry," she whispered. "Missed you. This."

"Shhh. Me too. Now be quiet and let me try to settle up for the billion nice things you've done for me all week."

I continued tip-tapping softly along with the throb in her chest, setting its rhythm into both of us. I stilled myself and matched my breathing with hers. Sam went quiet too.

It took some time, so many distractions, but I managed to shut everything else out. The room. The bed. Even the studious, dark-haired pixie next to me watching every move I made.

For now, it needed to be just my Bubblegum and me. And the feelings we now knew we both still shared.

I stopped tapping on her chest and eased moved closer to nuzzle her perfect, smooth little pussy, with its adorable puffy lips. Heather still looked like a doll to me -- bare and smooth and neat.

I let her bubblegum musk fill my nose and traced her tiny lips with my tongue, then slid between them. She tasted just like she smelled, like sex candy. Her clit was just beneath and well-past ready, hard as a little pebble and pushing out, eager.

I test-licked, once, at her sensitive button just when her heart thudded against my palm and she let out a slow breath. We had started tonight slowly. We'd end it that way too.

Bebump. Lick.

Here, now, like this, it felt like we were back in a different hotel room—the one where Heather and I made love for the very first time. We'd swung a giant circle and come back to the beginning, adding Bobbie and Hero and Samantha along the way.

Bebump. Lick.

Heather shifted and reached down. She twisted a few fingers into my hair and spread it out across one of her thighs.

I smiled into her growing wetness. My memory wasn't as good as hers. I'd forgotten how much she'd loved my hair. How she'd buried her face in it every chance she got.

Bebump. Lick.

Time stretched and slowed. No rush. No worries. Just pleasure.

As much as I tried to hold her off, Heather's body couldn't be denied forever. Her first little orgasm crept up on her. I fended it off as long as I could, but eventually had to let her cum. There was no sense fighting it, really. There'd be more. That was the whole idea of this thing.

"Ohhhh... Berry" she cooed, twisting, climaxing under my mouth. When it was over, I could feel the tension ebb from her thighs on either side of me.

I let her recover for a while. When her heartbeat had slowed again, I returned to my patient licking.

Bebump. Lick.

It was a little longer before her next cum. When it rolled over her, she rocked her curvy hips into my mouth and shuddered. "So good... God..."

I nodded into her now dripping pussy. "Want the other thing too, Bubble?" I offered.

"Yeah," she agreed dreamily.

Sam, an attentive assistant, was ready with the bottle of lotion. She'd even been warming it in her hands. She grinned as she dabbed a bit of it on my first finger, rubbed it in, then applied more.

Sam knew what Heather's other thing was too—a finger teased ever-so-carefully through her backdoor. I'd been the one to talk a more hesitant teenage Heather into this years ago. Not so much now.

I went back to my patient licking and began to massage the pad of my finger at Heather's pale little knot just beneath my chin, pressing her there with each sweep of my tongue over her clit.

Bebump. Lick-tap.

With patience, it was just a matter of time until my fingertip won out. She exhaled slowly as I finally inched inside her.

At each thump in her chest, I licked and I toyed in her backdoor at the same time.

Bebump. Lick-wriggle.

She came again, harder, knees shaking, hips dancing. I let her recover, and then we did it all over again. And again. And again.

Heather had more stamina than she used to. For a while, her orgasms grew larger from one to the next.

It may have been Sam encouraging her from beside me—

"You're beautiful like this, honey. Keep going. I know you can.

"I love watching you like this. I'm dripping into the bed just seeing her touch you."

"That's it, show us how many times you can cum. Show us how much you love what she's doing. One more, baby. Please? For me?"

Sam's cheered at Heather's largest climax, her entire body heaving off the bed into a gorgeous arch. The muscles of her stomach and thighs twitched and her enormous breasts rocked on her chest. She mewled and giggled and whimpered, all at the same time, until her back gave out and she collapsed back, casting ripples across the pool of black satin.

Heather's climaxes grew steadily smaller though Sam slithered up the bed to whisper more sweet encouragements in her ear. We worked together, dragging Heather, more and more slowly, from one orgasm to another.

I lost track of how many times she came.

Then I lost track of everything

~*~Part 7~*~

I woke up for the billionth time that night when Heather shifted in her sleep. My face was firmly planted in her smooth and now sticky goodies.

Samantha was already awake and sitting up, sheet tugged up over her chest. She smiled as I stretched the crick in my neck. I sat up and stole a glance at the window.

"Sun'll be up soon," she read my mind. She did it again when I tried to scan the room casually. "You left your robe in the bathroom. I put it on the back of the chair on your right."

"Thanks, Sam." I stretched for it and pulled it on with as much haste as taste permitted.

She winked and nodded towards Heather. "You did a number on her. She's sleeping even heavier than usual." She tapped Heather's nose and grinned when Heather didn't move a millimeter.

"Loved into a coma," I chuckled, "not a bad way to go." I scooted up next to Sam and snagged the last unopened water bottle from the nightstand. "You're awake though, huh?"

She shrugged. "Don't sleep much."

I downplayed the parts of her story I knew. "Heather's told me a little. Still get nightmares, I guess?"

"Yeah." She smirked. "But less and less. Can I ask you something personal? You don't have any bad dreams... I mean... you know... the Glenn thing?"

"Not really. He pops in my head sometimes when I'm awake. Not so much when I'm sleeping."

She nodded. "You're lucky." She nibbled her lip and looked at me. "Stace, mind if I lay my head down on you?" She tipped her cheek onto my shoulder. "Can't sleep for crap, but I am incredibly tired."

"Be my guest." I slid my arm behind her and smoothed her hair then tugged her in tighter. "Cards on the table, Sam? You're like the cooler, sexier big sister I always wished for."

She patted my thigh. "Thanks. I like you too, Red. Want the other half of this orange?"

She peeled it and gave me half. We sat chewing for a long stretch in the quiet room, the only other sound Heather's deep, contented breathing.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,267 Followers