Bert and Angie --- New Trails

Story Info
New discoveries in new places finding new things.
12.4k words
4.33
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking for a fast action stoke story? This ain't it. I see myself as an old coot sitting on a shady bench in a park. A storyteller that weaves a rich tapestry while I contentedly stroke my dog's head as I smoke my corncob pipe. If you like a slowly developing character study, I hope you'll read and enjoy this. Let me toss in plug for one of my cohorts GamblnLuck, whose help has been invaluable. We swap and share different story ideas along the way. Check out his stories too, you might enjoy them.

And now, for the legal stuff (drum roll, turkey roll, sweet roll), everyone in the story is past the age of consent.

------------------------------------------------

As we left the country club that first evening and slipped into the backseat of the limo, I held Angie's hand and asked. "This has certainly been a hell of a day for both of us, hasn't it? My lady, where's your head?"

"Yeah Burt, that it has a hell of crazy day. I know for certain; you have two major supporters. Well, really one, my Aunt Margie. She will bring any and everyone else along one way or the other, but for certain they will come along. I'd love to listen in on the phone call, she'll have with Aunt Maxine in the morning. Anyway, you and Richard, sure looked like you two had an interesting conversation standing together by the bar."

"Yeah, we did, and we need to talk about that conversation. But not tonight baby doll. Tonight, I think we need serious cuddle time." That comment drew a long sigh of contentment as my girl's head rested on my shoulder while the car took us back to the hotel for much-needed sleep. We quickly got to our rooms and before Angie could say two more words Bert was in bed and fast asleep.

Propping herself up against the headboard Angie softly stroked Bert's hair as she recalled the old saying that a hard man was good to find, but a good man was hard to find. With that old saying dancing about she snuggled up to the good man who found her. Falling asleep, her mind took flight looking back and looking forward while dancing around dreamland. There was the time when she woke up in the middle of the night and slipped out of her first big girl bed dragging her blanket behind her. She went off to the kitchen where her Labrador Retriever's dog bed was, and little Angie curled up next to her beloved Lab and went back to sleep. When her mom woke up the next morning and couldn't find her precious in bed mom went ballistic, dad finally found Angie and her best friend sound asleep in the kitchen and he managed to stop the Sheriff from coming out to search for little miss sweetness. After that, Aunt Margie said that Angie was like her mom, who would sleep with anyone she could find. That memory triggered another memory, yeah mom but when you found him you knew he was it. I'm the same way, Bert is it.

Another childhood memory slipped into her dreams. She recalled the caterpillars that took over the apple tree beside the house in the spring. While a little girl at home Angie pictured herself as one of the caterpillars. Then going off to the city and school was like the caterpillar becoming wrapped in a cocoon. Today she had shed the cocoon and took flight as an amazing butterfly that would grace the lives of all the people around her.

Ahh, then Kimmie came rushing into her mind, just as Kimmie always arrived with a loud explosion. The dynamic duo first met at the unified arts housing council's dorm in mid-town. The dorm was a set up for students who attended one or another of the city's well-known arts colleges. I was going to the school that focused on the preforming arts and Kimmie's attending the school that focused on the world of fashion and design. The dorm assigned roommates for new students; as luck would have it, the two of us became roomies. Both of us hailed from a small town so talked about how we grew up as kids in an almost isolated place. Kimmie was from a town she described as a wide spot on the road to nowhere out on the plains. While I was from the south, going back and forth between the family's farms and the nearby city, which was about two hours away from the farms.

In high school neither one of us were social butterflies that collected friends, especially boyfriends, easily. The reality was we both kept to ourselves in school and we both craved the day we would escape what we saw as the backwoods for the bright lights of the big city. Quickly Kimmie and I settled into the new routines our lives as students imposed on us. In the rare down times our conversations where about topic number one for girls our age, boys and who might be a boyfriend. We discussed one or another potential candidate and each candidate was dismissed after a brief consideration as unsuitable or unworthy. What we discovered was that the best company available to us was each other. We both were comfortable living in a small cocoon socially. Somehow somewhere along the way we made an earth-shattering discovery, that well hell you turn me on. Who can say what triggered this discovery, a hidden look or brushing a hand across the other's hand? What we could not hide was the attraction we both had for each other. At first, a light kiss happened, but once the fire began it soon became a roaring bonfire that consumed both of us. It was our luck that the both of us where tiny so sharing a twin bed together was easy for us. This became the first time that either of us found happiness and release with someone. Together we fumbled around and discovered what made us feel good. Kimmie loved having her bush combed out and of course that would take fingers alongside those damp puffy lips. While I loved having my ears nibbled on and the back of my neck stroked. Since I had very small breasts my nipples could and did take me out on the Milky Way along with other places.

Over time Kim took the lead in what roads we went along. Somehow Kim came across a place that did a full body wax and she decided that we both needed to do this. I kinda liked my little flaming red bush, but no. Kim had it set up that we were going and that was the end of the story. So, I went along with her bright idea. Gradually Kim became more dominate and well, I liked that. Kim took control and directed me, and I happily trailed behind mesmerized by my new love and her cute ass.

As the morning sun began to fill the bedroom, Bert slowly moved about on the bed, after getting his feet on the floor and heading toward the bathroom Angie called out. "Hey, honey? Do me a huge favor? Pee for me too? I just can't move right now. That, OK?" I had to smile at hearing her first thing in the day. Then again, I don't recall a time when her voice didn't bring me a smile. A moment later, she called out again. "Hey? Stay still; I'll be right there." I leaned back against the vanity in the bath and looked back into the bedroom to watch my ballerina dancing across the floor toward where I was. Suddenly she wrapped me into yet another great hug. "Hey? Do you know what that is called?" This crazy woman pointed towards what I thought was a glassed-in shower. "It's a car wash. Cause it's big enough to wash a car in or have a hell of a party."

"Woman, you're crazy. I ain't saying you are fucking crazy cause I ain't crazy. Anyway, I am going to carry your cute little ass into that car wash and try to clean up your act." I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes, walking into the shower to the sound of shrieks and demands that she put down right away as she pummeled my back with her fists. As we got in the shower, I flipped the water then set Angie down. "Woman? Who do you belong to?"

"You. You my horse-cocked old man. You are the one who has taken me and made me the woman I am. You're my man, my fantastic Albert." On saying that, she slipped on her knees as she looked up into my eyes her mouth wide open. Slowly l reached down and patted her cheek, then slid two fingers into her mouth, which she began to suckle. Angie kept this up for two minutes or so, then I pulled my fingers away and patted her face again. "Now, take my cock in your hands and slowly stroke me." I let my fingers wander about that sweet mop of red hair on her head as my angel stroked and petted my cock. "Baby, go on, open your mouth." Timidly, she slowly complied as I ran the head of my cock across then in her open willing mouth. What swept me away has how brightly her eyes danced about while this was playing out. It was as if she knew she was walking into a new world with a trusted partner. Her head tilted backward as she locked the fingers of her hands together behind her neck so that she was open and available. Holding still a moment, knowing I was on the edge of giving my girl a major pearl necklace, Angie lunged forward. My cock slid over her tongue and into her mouth, and she filled her mouth to the top of her throat while she gripped my hips. Rocking her head back and forth she worked on my cock to suck every drop of cum I had into her mouth which she swallowed greedily.

"Thank you, my wonderful man, for making another dream of mine complete. I have always wanted to do that. To suck my man's cock and swallow his cum. You made that a reality for me a reality that I want to do again and again, baby. You and your horse cock give me life and fill me totally. Bert, you are my dream come true. Thank you, my man. How I look forward to all our tomorrows together." Under the waterfall of our shower, somehow, we had become wrapped into yet another endless hug. "Hey, Bert, your hugs are the best. Then again, my love, you are the best." As we stood together in the shower, she started to play with her new 'toy' again. "Ah, good. There is some life left in this; I have uses for it." Then she bounced out of the shower soaking wet and went to the vanity. Leaning forward and Angie spread those molded ass cheeks apart to display the fringe around her pussy and the puckered rose of her ass. "Bert, I promise you soon you will have my ass. My ass is like how my mouth was, virgin territory where no one has ever gone. But for now, pound your woman's cunt, so she forgets anyone whoever entered. Show me that I am your woman now and forever, yes, your property." The two of us crashed together like the ocean waves crashing on the shore. Our voices rose into a massive climax like the winds of a storm. And when the storm passed on, the warmth and beauty that flowed in were breathtaking. "Bert? I do so love you, my darling man. For you have taken me where I only dreamed of being. You make me complete." For certain this woman, this muse, completed me in ways I had yet to understand.

Going to the lobby of the hotel we picked up the rental car that we had reserved the day before, then headed out toward the country club. Following the directions Angie gave me we got out of town on a four lane. "Bert do you that I am the luckiest woman in the world?" I shook my head while shrugging my shoulders with bemused and confused expression. "I am the woman who says very proudly that Albert Steward is to be my husband and I, his wife."

We pulled up to the club and handed the valet the keys to our car and walked in. In the middle of foyer was a model of how the club and golf courses would take shape and the residential areas too. Angie watched me looking at the model, then she asked. "Hon, somethings got your eye. What's wrong?"

"Angie, I know your dad and uncle are behind this club and the surrounding developments. But, to me, there are key elements that I believe should be here that I'm not seeing."

"Ahhh Chef! Angie, good morning. Welcome to the South Hills Country Club. I have a table reserved for you two in one of the alcoves. After your lunch I hope you'll have time for us to talk briefly Chef. May I get you a Mimosa or some other eye opener?"

"Burt? You're doing it, aren't you?"

"What? Doing what babe?"

"You're scanning the room to see what you believe can be improved and should be changed, that's what. Honey anytime you and I have gone in a restaurant your eyes sweep the place and I can see you planning changes in your mind. Then again you should hear the critique I do when we go to show and there's a troupe of dancers on stage. I know you and Richard will have a chat after brunch, should I leave the table and go powder my nose?"

"Guilty on all charges, what kills me is that you can read me that quickly and easily. And NO, you stay seated, please. I don't know where the conversation may go, but it is likely that one or other of us may want to bounce ideas off you. You know the community and the area better than either one of us."

As we finished our lunch Richard walked over to our table with a coffee pot in hand and asked, we needed a refill. Angie asked him to please join us as he filled her coffee cup. "All right Chef, what are your thoughts of our brunch and the club?"

"The brunch doesn't have a focus or reason to do it, other than it's expected. Brunch can be an opportunity for the kitchen to show off the range and diversity of dishes they do, they didn't. What they did is the standard boring brunch. As I understand it the direction your board wants to go is a steakhouse. Just down the street from the state capital there's a highly reputed steakhouse whose wine cellar could fill this building and overflow out into parking lot. Not to mention there are at least three other steakhouses that have national backing and are already here and well known. What's the competitive advantage that a steakhouse here would bring to the market? You'll do a good steak, but it will not set the club apart from the competition that has ruled the market for decades. I'd suggest the club needs to go a different route, go out where there is no competition but there is an evolving demand for a new take."

"You and I read the same magazines and the columns from the same people. The buzzword is 'locavore.' The idea of local farm to table is becoming more and more common as are the foods that come from a region. There is more than amble land here to put in a garden that would supply the restaurant with all its fresh vegetables. Hell, there's plenty of space to put a market there that sells what the garden produces. We both know of gardens that have become their own separate profit centers. That is doable here."

"The physical facilities that are envisioned here honestly confused me. As I understand it there will be three championship golf courses on the property. That would make the property a destination resort, but where do you house the people coming to play? Is there a hotel or on site or condos as well as the home sites? From the model there it doesn't look like there is a club house near the first tee. The club house can, should have a pro shop and caddy shack. Also, that would be the perfect place to have a café that does breakfast and lunch with an attached bar for folks coming off the courses. Tied into this clubhouse could be fitness center, tennis courts, and a heated pool."

"On the lower level of this building you could put, a conference center that would have a theater for presentations and seminars. From what I've seen, doing a walkout basement that goes out on to covered patio area should not present a serious heart ache. This would be a great function room for receptions, or private dinners. Those are a couple of the quick ideas I have. What do you think?"

"Bert? You know who runs the board, don't you? It's three people. Angie, I bet you know all three of these folks well. I want you as the Chef. I know you have the chops and vision to help make the club into a world class destination and not just another bedroom community. Let me make a couple of phone calls and we'll talk in the morning."

"As we got in the car and started to drive out of the country club Angie leaned over and purred on my ear, "baby I will make a bet. One of our phones will ring in the next fifteen minutes and we both know who will be calling. Now, here's the question. When we get back to the main road, do you turn towards the city or towards the farms?"

As we pulled up to the main road, my phone went off. Looking who was calling I handed the phone to Angie as I turn towards the farms. "Daddy, we are just leaving the club and we'll be there in a half hour."

And sure, enough a half hour later we drove up to the old farmhouse and this time both Aunt Margie and Angie's dad were sitting outside for us on the porch. "Honey? Do you see shotgun under either one of their feet?" My innocent question earned me another punch in the arm.

"One thing I am thankful for this beautiful Sunday afternoon Angelina, is that cowboy of yours is not political. Son, you artfully roped all of us. Of course, you had no way of knowing that what you suggested to Richard at lunch was exactly what he has been proposing to us for months. What it will come to is the two of you will have to develop proposals that we can sell to the investors."

Bert stepped back and looked at the senator and slowly smiled. "Senator, and of course I haven't spoken with Richard on this. But the path I believe we need to take is to bring in a consultant team who can take the ideas that Richard and I have and craft them quickly into a set of workable and realistic plans. If you will a road map that will lead the project into the future. In turn you can take this to the investors and gain their support."

"Changing the subject somewhat daddy" my sweet lady jumped in. "A year from today I am getting married in the back yard here. The wedding will be a small ceremony for family and friends only. I am thinking like forty people, max. The reception is going to a blowout affair that will held in the new Garden Room of the Club in South Hills. I'm guessing that between you and Uncle Jay you'll have a guest list that will fill the new Garden Room and outside patio. The wedding and reception will happen regardless."

With a twinkle in his eye the senator leaned back in his chair and began. "You two are both championship goat ropers and you got me roped and tied. You deserve each other. Son that woman of yours used to be a sweet quite little girl. Mister, she is a damm hurricane and lord help you. You gunna need all the help you can get with that woman."

Aunt Margie looked and softly smiled at the both of us. "Well played, do ya think that next time your dad and uncle will listen to Maxine and myself?"

"Oh? Daddy?" my girl's sweet voice called out. "Do you recall the old Marshall place behind the state park? As I remember there's a stream back there that's the boundary between the properties. And isn't there a grove of Tupelo trees along the stream?"

"Yes, I know the property." He responded very guardedly. "As I recall it is about half section or so land. Mr. Marshall passed away recently, and here I'm guessing but likely the property will be in probate for some time. To the best of my knowledge there aren't family members who live close by. Why honey, what's your interest in it?"

"When I was kid, I'd get my horse up and ride out there. It was a safe place for me, lost in the grove of those sweet Tupelo trees where I could dream of butterflies, sealing wax, and dancing on stage. I have fulfilled that dream of dancing on stage; I need to go back there and tell my dreams that are lingering about in the trees. Oh, and I must introduce Albert as well. Oh daddy, something else? Do you think one of these days you might not meet us on the porch but welcome us in the house?" With that Angie gave her dad one of patented warm hugs as she softly whispered in his ear, "thank you daddy." Then spinning around and grabbing Bert's hand, "come on my man, we gotta get back to town. I have lots of things to do."

As they were heading the old man called out, "son, you got your hands full with that one."

The two lovebirds made it back to the hotel in one piece, found their room, and on seeing the bed Bert fell on it. She saw him stretched on the bed, his shoes and socks littered the floor. The thought blazed across her mind, do not get too comfortable, cause I got plans for you sweet cakes. "Hey baby, I need to dash in here for few. Don't you hog the whole bed up." That earned Angie a grunt and a mumble. Three minutes or so later Angie called out, "hey Bert can you come here. I need your opinion on something." A minute or so later he wandered into bathroom where he his lovely lady standing in the middle of bathroom wearing her birthday suit facing him with a huge smile. "Honey? Does this match the color of my hair? What do you think?" With that she pirouetted about and looked over her shoulder as she reached down and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart to reveal the red jeweled top of a butt plug nestled between the cheeks of her ass.