Bespoke Fantasy

Story Info
Loving hubby plans gang bang for his hoteife.
6.9k words
4.2
4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's foreword

I wrote this a while back with the encouragement and specific guidance of a social media contact.

I liked how it came out and it seemed worth sharing.

My contact evaporated before I got around to writing the next bit.

If anybody's interested let me know, and I'll work on it.


Part 1: Introductions

A flutter in your chest beats double-time to the click-clack of your heels as you stride across the marbled hotel lobby. You've been anxious all afternoon, ever since you found the envelope with the note and room key tucked inside your gym bag. The note was written in a hand you know well, but it was cryptic enough that you have no idea exactly what waits for you in room 1212.

You run your finger across the hard edge of the small plastic rectangle, your imagination racing in anticipation as you climb the three short steps to the bank of elevators. You startle as a sudden chime announces the arrival of a car before you can even find the call button.

The doors open to reveal a pretty, younger couple with their arms around each other. They both smile and nod hello as you enter. They're dressed well, like they might have just come from a romantic dinner and the way they cling to each other makes you think they have serious plans for when they get to their room.

You smile back and turn to press the button for your floor, but the 12 is already lit. The doors close and the car starts to rise. You wonder briefly if they have an adjoining room and if you might hear them going at it later. Or they you? Maybe it's just the saucy thought of audio exhibitionism that gets your dirty mind racing, but from what you can see out of the corner of your eye in the elevator car's mirrored wall, the man seems to be staring at your ass.

You tingle a little bit at the thought and risk a closer look that you hope appears casual. Yes, he's definitely checking it out. And she knows it, because she is too! Her eyes meet yours and she grins unabashedly as she shifts a hand to caress the front of her man's trousers. Her nipples are dark and thickly erect under the thin silk of her beige top. Hmm. You wonder if they'll discuss your pretty tush as they couple later.

The doors open at your floor and after a quick look at the wall sign you turn left for room 1212. You sense the couple stop behind you and hear the click of a door lock.

You reach your room and turn, shooting a look back down the hallway. The couple are already grabbing at each other's clothes as they push into their room. Looks like they're going to have a lot of fun! Over the man's shoulder, it looks like the woman is looking directly at you. You can't be sure, but it looks like she winks at you just before the couple disappears into their room.

You take a deep breath and exhale slowly; calming before the storm, you hope. You press the key to the lock and push the door open.

The room is dark but for the lights of the bay glowing softly in the broad window. The door clicks shut behind you. As you walk through the entryway into the wide bedroom suite, you see the familiar silhouette of your lover rising from a sofa near the window. You continue forward and he comes forward to embrace you. In your ear he murmurs "Tonight is all for you! Are you ready?"

You nod into his neck, "Mmm-HMM!"

His familiar scent wafts into the air between you as he pulls back and smiles. "Close your eyes."

He gently places a broad silk cloth across your eyes. A small click, and then another sound behind you - was that the bathroom door? Maybe the room door? But he says, "Ssh! No worries, love!" He finishes tying the blindfold in place and moves behind you, hand on your hip. His lips graze your ear, "I know you, darling, and I know you're going to enjoy this!"

Your ear is still hot with the contact of his lips when your other ear tingles the same way. Lips brush against it and another, deeper voice assures, "We all know you're going to enjoy this!"

You sense movement all around you. A chorus of different scents fills your nose. A bass note in the mix is the familiar musk of your lover's arousal. A forest of hands - eight? Maybe ten? - entangles you and gently, but efficiently strips off your street clothes. A hand rests on your calf. A third voice, behind and below you, asks "On or off?" as a hand cups your heel.

In answer you lift your foot up and large, warm, slightly rough hands caress your foot as he slides your shoe off. You put your bare foot down on the soft, plush carpet and raise the other.

Two hands - different ones? Yes, definitely a bit smaller and smoother - remove your other shoe. And then you're alone, bare but for the racy panties you put on for the occasion, and untouched but for one hand - your lover's, you think - steadying your shoulder.

You hear clothes softly falling to the floor around you as a series of appreciative throaty sounds signal that you appear to be an appetizing sight to all.

Hands guide you gently to the large bed and lay you face-down across it.

Hands caress your shoulders, lower back, ass, and legs. You count ten, you think, as they caress and massage you all at once from neck to calf.

The image of a car wash with whirring buffers all around makes you giggle. That earns you a pair of hands gently scraping up your sides, making you giggle more and shudder. Anticipation banks inside you and you squirm a bit more - as much as you can with so many hands pressing on you. You relax your hips and feel the arousal inside as your pussy expands and moistens in expectation. The empty spaces inside begin to hunger more urgently.

After a while, hands gently turn you over, now caressing your shoulders, stomach, breasts, thighs. Your lover's voice from somewhere between your legs announces, "Time for some introductions, I think."

His breath flows warm against the moistening heat of your sex. Hands grasp both your wrists. The one on the left turns your palm skyward a voice announces, "I'm Frank" as you feel the weight and heat of a long, circumcised cock in your hand. You wrap it firmly in your fingers and as you stroke it you feel its distinct and interesting curve. Depending on the angle of attack, that beauty could hit some really fun spots, you think.

Frank moans low in his chest as your thumb brushes across the mushroom edge of his unusually thick glans. Before you can half wonder how it might feel inside you, your right palm heats up with the full load of another cock. "I'm Amos" a deep voice chuckles, "so very nice to meet you."

Your hand closes reflexively and - goodness, the girth of him! You can barely make your fingertips meet around it. You feel thick veins slide under the foreskin as you push it back and a hot dollop of precum splatters against your wrist. You imagine this monster stretching the walls of your pussy - or, oh, sweet Jesus, your ass - as it slides inexorably into you.

The bed above you jostles a bit and you feel skin against your shoulders as two knees spread against your upper arms. "You already know Tom," your lover teases. Tom? Which Tom? From work, or...

"Not like this though. Hi again!" The voice above you - Tom from the gym, then. The heat against your cheeks thickens and his cock slides against the side of your nose. You flick your tongue out to swirl against the head as it slides across your lips. Your mouth waters at the heat and smell of him, the salty taste as you drag your tongue along the underside of his moving shaft.

"And last but certainly not least," your lover says as you feel someone move to straddle your chest. A drizzle of something wet and warm falls between your breasts. Gentle hands cup each breast, squeezing them together and swirling thumbs around your areola and brushing long fingernails across your stiffening nipples - long-nails?!

"I'm Sarah, and I call this one Jim," chuckles a throaty alto voice as 'Jim' pushes slickly into your cleavage.

"Let's get this party started," your lover announces, and then you feel his cheeks against your thighs as he starts to work you up the way he always does so well, his mouth and lips fluttering and pushing and biting at all the right places that excite and tease you at the same time.

Tom slides a hand under your neck and you feel the head of his cock graze your lips and teeth as he pushes into your mouth. You clutch and squeeze greedily at Frank and Amos, stroking down to the base of both cocks and then reach still further to cup two sets of balls.

Both are nearly smooth; Frank's have the softest hint of a downy stubble and are hot and full to the touch, while Amos' are enormous, and so smooth they could have been waxed.

Four hands clutch at your ass and thighs and your panties glide off. You're completely naked now except for a patchwork blanket of hot flesh.

Tom starts to slowly fuck your mouth as your lover efficiently and methodically baptizes you from mound to asshole with his tongue.

'Jim' pulls out from between your breasts but Sarah keeps one hand roaming across your nipples, smearing them with slick, scented oil as she reverses herself on top of you.

"Amos May need some help getting you ready for him," she chuckles, and you feel her hair puddle against your hips as she lowers her mouth to join your lover's in bathing your pussy.

Tom pulls himself out of your mouth and groans as your lips and teeth clutch at him, and you swallow, trying to suck him back inside you.

As the weight of Tom shifts from the bed above you, Frank pulls away from your hand. When the smell of another cock fills your nose, you know it has to be Frank's by the way the wide tip stretches your lips apart, and the scrape of his thick flange against your tongue as he pushes into your mouth. The upward curve of his shaft presses the head of his cock against the back of your tongue, filling your mouth deliciously with each stroke. The down of his balls tickles across your nose as he fucks your mouth gently but insistently.

Sarah squeals and moans into your mound. By the shifting motion of the bed, Tom is probably now pushing his cock, wet from your mouth, into one of her holes.

Amos pulls himself from your grip and pulls back on your thigh as he moves around your leg. Your lover swirls his tongue deeply into your entrance, drags lips and tongue firmly down your taint and pushes his tongue, slick with your juices, past the tight, muscled pucker of your anus. He moves off to the side and pulls your other leg up and back.

Three? Four? Sets of fingers paw at your wet pussy. Two, now three -- four! -- fingers from two different hands push deeply into you while a thick thumb probes your ass. Something big and hot and hard presses at the ridge of flesh between your pussy and your ass.

Oh God, it's fucking massive! you think as Frank continues to depress your tongue with his cock again and again.

There seems to be some whispered discussion and Amos pulls away a bit. Something thick pushes into your pussy but it goes in far too easily to be Amos, you imagine. Suddenly, 'Jim' starts to purr lowly as Sarah slides him in and out of you. Two fingers, slick and slightly cool with lube push in to coat the walls of your ass.

Oh fuck. He's going to put that monster in my fucking ass!


Part 2: Just a Taste

No sooner has the thought bloomed in your mind than you feel the fingers in your ass slide out, the tips pulling at the ring of your sphincter, spreading it wider to stretch around the tip of Amos' huge cockhead.

Good god, it feels like he's trying to shove a fucking orange into you! The head slides past your entrance with an almost audible plop as your ass relaxes around the slightly easier girth of his huge, hard shaft.

Frank starts to short stroke his cock deep in your mouth. He's getting close. Sarah takes advantage as Amos pauses, pushing 'Jim' back into your pussy and cranking up the vibe as Amos is bouncing the flange of his cock just inside the ring of your ass like a sprinter pumping up in the blocks.

All at once, several things happen: Amos grabs your ass cheeks and his massive hands tug them apart as he pistons balls-deep into your ass. He must have slammed his pubis against Sarah's hand, because 'Jim' bucks even deeper into your pussy, banging off and past your cervix.

Frank's cock shudders and pulses in your mouth and a hot jet of semen slams into the back of your throat. He falls back, pushed maybe, but spurts of cum continue to rain down on your nose, lips and cheeks.

Sarah lets out a sharp "Oh!" and gasps. Tom pushes his cock past your lips, already pumping cum as his first couple of spurts dribble out of Sarah onto your teats, throat, and chin.

Tom strokes into you and you swallow greedily, and in self-defense, struggling a bit to keep up with the flood of cum jetting into your mouth - just as Amos starts to fuck your ass properly.

The thought of near drowning in cum wars with the sensation of being torn apart as the thick veins of Amos' cock drag out and in across the sore muscles and tender tissues of your anus.

You feel Tom and Frank slide off the bed as Sarah's pussy, still freely leaking the first part of Tom's load, grinds across your chin and smacks down across your lips. The pungent smell of her ass fills your nostrils and a daub of cum splashes thickly on your nose. Tom came in her ass!

She grinds onto your face as a new weight displaces the bed above you. A familiar smell: your lover's sex. His shaft slides past your nose and all of a sudden, he's fucking Sarah's pussy right on top of your mouth! She gasps and pushes back harder.

Tom and Frank guide your hands to their sloppy cocks. Both are still semi hard and they both stiffen responsively as you stroke them.

Amos begins to punish your ass even harder and he growls; deep, animal sounds as he fucks you faster.

The world condenses into a pulsing joyful pain in your loins as Sarah strokes the buzzing 'Jim' into you in time with Amos' deep and increasingly rapid strokes as they thrust further into previously unexplored regions of your rectum.

Sarah leaks freely into your mouth and across your chin as your lover pumps his cock into her dripping-wet pussy.

Hands caress your cheeks and jaw - his hands, and you're almost ready when his cock pulls out of Sarah and plunges wetly into your mouth, covered in the smear of her juices.

You suck hungrily at him. He tastes so familiar and so strange at the same time, coated in Sarah's cunt lube. He strokes harder and you feel the familiar tang of his cum exploding against the back of your palate and you have just a moment to savor it before Amos thickens within you.

His release is explosive and the over-pressure feels like he just dumped a gallon of hot spunk into your ass in a single spurt. Your ass squirts wetly around his retreating cock, ejecting the excess cum with an elastic spasm of muscles you've never felt before.

Sarah rolls off of you but 'Jim' continues to punishingly pleasure your pussy as Amos pulls out of your achingly sore ass and continues to jet his release across your hips and belly with the force of a fire hose. Your lover erupts again and again into your mouth, cum leaking out of both corners.

A weight descends across your chest and a second cockhead pushes against your lips. Sarah's long-nailed fingertips push into your mouth, sliding against your lover's pulsing shaft and pulling your jaw down far enough to let Frank? Tom? No, definitely Frank's magnificently curved penis slide in, pushing your tongue down so that you have to swallow every remaining drop of you lover's cum just to breathe.

'Jim' pulls out of your sloppy pussy and pushes easily into your half-ruined asshole as Tom wets his cockhead in the valley of your pussy lips. He grinds little circles against your clit, then sets himself in the socket of your cunt and grinds deeply into you.

Your lover, seemingly expended for the moment, pulls his cock from your mouth, leaving Frank free to glide his shaft deeply into your mouth, pushing hotly across your tongue. His balls slap on your cheek.

Sarah is still holding your lower jaw open, though, so that when Amos drops his massive shaft across your upper lip there is still space for at least some of it to push into. He has the tangy, coppery smell of your ass all over him and you strain to open your mouth wide enough to suck him in.

Amos and Frank begin a cockfight in your mouth, each pushing against the other until they settle into a double-stroking rhythm, Frank's glans sliding along the roof of your mouth, pushed by the bend of his shaft, and then retreating to let Amos stretch every corner of your mouth with his enormous girth.

'Jim' purrs in and out, filling your ass with cock, while Tom thrusts gamely between your clutching pussy walls, pushing you towards your third or fourth massive peak.

Your body ripples and spasms. If you cum again right now, though, how will you keep up with the cock war raging in your mouth?

'Jim' pulls out of your ass roughly and the next stroke is a real cock. A thick and familiar one. Your lover starts to piston into your cock-numbed asshole while Tom works desperately at your swampy pussy.

Then 'Jim' slides in on top of Tom's cock and the two stretch deliciously into your pussy. They can't possibly both fit! But they do. Your pussy stretches with a sweet ache around both thrusting cocks while your ass expands and contracts around your lover's dick.

It's... it's too much! You're stretched out in every hole and sore and aching and about to cum again in a wave that threatens to drown you.

Sarah understands. She knows. She's been where you are before and she can pull you through to the other side.

Long-nailed fingers clutch at your breasts, squeezing; nipples pinched viciously tight....

You explode like a star and condense into blackness. Wave, upon wave of inexorably pulsing sweet black. All of your holes resonate with sweet, thick blankets of fulfillment and you drift on the crest of a great wave.

Part 3: Turnaround

You come back slowly to awareness of your body, drifting apart from the magnificent orgasm that just crashed through you. The force of it continues to ripple back and forth; echoes sloshing through your wracked body and brain. You start to remember sweet soreness and bright spots of joyful pain in your jaw, pussy, and ass.

Strong gentle hands lift you up and turn you over. They spread your knees and snuggle your pussy down across an eager mouth.

Strong hands pull your ass cheeks wide. With your asshole completely exposed, you become aware of how wet you are, from thigh to thigh you are slathered in a coating of cock sauce, saliva, and the gruel of your own climax-driven cunt juices, all of which continue to leak freely from your pussy and ass.

Lips and tongue work at your sore labia and throbbing, distended clit. A stubbly jaw massages your mound as you collapse forward across a broad, muscular chest and hard belly.

Your face nuzzles into Amos' still mostly-hard cock, fragrant in a thick coat of mixed juices that is drying slowly to a sticky fondant. You fill one hand with his balls and start to lick him clean when another cock crashes into your slick ass and starts to pump you slowly.

As soon as he's in, Amos releases your ass-cheeks. One massive hand clamps the back of your neck and the other aims his cock at your mouth. As your lips stretch again around his broad apple of a cockhead, he pushes firmly on your head and neck, forcing your mouth and jaw to distend around his shaft.

When just a little over half of it is in you, the pressure lets up slightly and you can pull back just a bit to breathe and stretch. Amos grasps your head in both hands and starts pumping it up and down on his cock. With each stroke he pushes you down further, making your mouth and jaw and throat stretch further.

12