Bessie's Island Pt. 01: Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her hips against mine as I emptied my seed into her. Fire engulfed my sac and shot up my spine and cock as cum poured into her. I pulled my cock out and pushed back in. There was no resistance. The seminal fluids lubricating her insides allowed me to slide into her easily. I kept thrusting as Christie whimpered and pounded her fists against the mattress.

Christie was gasping for breath. 'No more. No more. Please stop.'

I was done but managed a couple of gentle thrusts as my cock softened. Christie's body shivered. She sighed as she melted into me, limp and unmoving but for heavy breathing. She groaned in disappointment when I slipped out of her. She pulled herself to me and held on tightly. I felt our mingled fluids collect on my abdomen as they dripped out of her.

Christie sighed deeply when her breathing returned to normal. She nuzzled her head into the crook of my shoulder and rested it there. Before long, slow even breaths told me she was asleep. It took a while for my heart to stop racing, but I eventually fell asleep, too.

I'd been having a strange and lurid dream. Christie and I were hosting a party in my apartment, surrounded by friends and family. While we had sex right there among them. Our guests milled about, drinking, snacking, talking, laughing, enjoying the company of others as anyone might at a party. Christie and I moaned and groaned as I drove in and out of her, her legs wrapped around me while we fucked against the wall next to the balcony door. Our guests would glance at us briefly as they passed but otherwise paid no attention to us. When Christie wailed, I felt my own orgasm approach.

That was when I woke. I knew it was still dark before I opened my eyes. I was erect, which considering the dream, wasn't much of a surprise. But my cock felt hot and wet. When the exquisite suction and the rough, slippery texture of a tongue swirling around my glans pierced the fog, I realized I was no longer dreaming.

When I opened my eyes, the room was lit only by the faint glow of a night light on the opposite wall. Christie was on her side, backlit by the nightlight. Her legs were spread wide before me, one leg upright, the knee bent so her foot rested on the mattress. I sensed, more than saw, movement between her legs. But I clearly heard fingers moving in and out of a wet vagina. Gradually, my eyes adjusted to the faint light. I was able to see Christie masturbating. If I weren't already hard, I soon would have been.

I reached down and found Christie's soft, silky locks as I craned my neck forward. I stuck my tongue out and licked the back of her hand each time it came close. I gently caressed her head as her lips slid back and forth along my length. When she felt my hands, she increased the suction as she slid her lips up my shaft until they caught on the swell at my glans. Her tongue probed at the opening at end of my cock before she popped me out of her mouth.

I sighed in disappointment when I felt the cool air on my wet shaft. The motion of Christie's hand changed as she stopped sliding her fingers in and out and began rubbing her clit. I kissed or licked the back of her hand as it moved back and forth. Christie rolled toward me, resting the thigh of the leg that had been upright on my chest. Her hand now brushed my lips continuously.

Christie took my cockhead between her lips again and suckled softly. While I relished the feel of her lips and tongue, her hips began to rock back and forth. Her fingers moved fervently across her nub. Warm droplets struck my cheeks, nose and brow. Christie's hips came forward suddenly, mashing her hand into my nose. She moaned loudly as she came. Her lips vibrated on the head of my cock so hard, I felt the first signs of orgasm begin in my scrotum.

Just as I was about to fill Christie's mouth with thick, white goo, she rolled away from me. Her hips bounced up and down violently. Her tiny frame shook the bed violently. I started to roll toward her, to cradle her in my arms as she rode the spasms wracking her body.

But in a flash, she was on her knees. Her body still shaking, she pushed me onto my back and straddled me. She put her hands on my chest and somehow managed to impale herself on my erection without guiding it into place. I slid into her easily. I delighted in the sensation of being enveloped inside her. Christie wasted no time, setting a frenetic pace.

Her breaths were labored, gulps and gasps separated by whimpers and cries. Christie was expending every bit of energy she could muster as she bounced up and down on me. At one point, she landed hard, dug her fingers into my pectoral muscles and pressed her groin to mine as her whole body shook. Her vagina convulsed, squeezing my cock in a rippling spasm.

The first faint light of morning was illuminating the bedroom as she began bouncing again. Hard nipples traced little circles as her breasts bobbed uncontrollably while she romped above me. I could finally see Christie's face. It was a mask of unbridled pleasure as she experienced repeated ecstatic shocks to her nervous system.

I couldn't believe I hadn't filled Christie with cum already. I released my hold on her hips and reached up to cup her breasts. She looked down at me for the first time since climbing on top of me. The blissful smile on her face would have been angelic were it not for the sexual abandon I was witnessing. She leaned into my hands, pressing pebble-hard nipples into my palms.

I began to breathe hard. Before moving my hands to her breasts, I had provided some assistance when she lifted her body to slide up my shaft. Now with my hands on her breasts, I began involuntarily thrusting into her, meeting her downward motion with an upward drive of my own.

I was getting desperate for release. I felt my scrotum tighten as my testicles pulled up. A faint tingling sensation began at the back of my sac and began to spread slowly. When I pushed up hard, Christie sensed my time was near.

She looked down at me with hooded eyes and a slight smile and uttered the first words spoken that morning.

'Cum inside me again, Martin. I want that same warm, slick, and wet feeling I got when you came in me last time. I need to feel it again.'

Her words were the final bit of stimulation I needed. I could no longer control myself. I pushed myself into her, pulled back and pushed up into her again, arching my back so far, Christie lost her balance and fell forward against me. It was my turn to shake. My whole body quaked as my eruption began. I felt the first jet of semen force its way up my shaft. Christie's vaginal walls squeezed my shaft as she shook with yet another orgasm. My shaft spasmed as the second ejaculation pushed its way up my shaft.

Christie's body felt limp as I pulled her tightly to me. I drew back and pushed into her again as I felt a pulsation herald yet another outpouring of bodily fluid. Christie bounced off me and fell back onto me as my body thrashed beneath her. My overwhelmed synapses began to return to normal when the last weak contractions of my erection finished pumping my seed into her.

I ran my hands up Christie's back. It was wet from her exertions. She began to shiver as I held her against me. I found the sheet and blanket piled up on one side of the bed and pulled it over us.

Christie nibbled on my shoulder while I kissed the top of her head and held her tightly. We were both breathless and exhausted. Christie turned to face me. Though she still twitched and shivered, she looked peaceful and content. After a moment, she rolled off me onto the bed, straightened her legs, stretched and yawned before rolling back to me and resting her head on my shoulder.

'That was wonderful,' she whispered. 'I love you. I think I want to go back to sleep now.'

I told her I loved her, too, but she was already asleep. I soon joined her despite the sunlight now pouring through the French doors leading to the deck off the master bedroom.

When I woke, I was alone. The French doors and windows were open. The day was sunny, the temperature pleasant. A light breeze rustled the drapes. I could smell coffee. I rolled out of bed, made my way down the hallway, and turned into the bathroom. I washed up and shaved as promised. Before going out to the kitchen, I stopped in my room to pull on some clothes.

When I got to the kitchen, Christie had just finished putting a frittata, toast, and coffee on the table. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

'I was just going to roust you,' she said cheerfully. 'You slept late. Why were you so tired?' she added with a sly smile.

I looked at the clock and saw it was nearly noon. Christie turned away and went to the fridge to fetch some milk. I rubbed my eyes again to be certain they were functioning properly. Christie wore not a stitch of clothes as she made her way around the kitchen. The pleasures of the previous night were still fresh in my mind. And while I was already overjoyed, I never expected a nude Christie to be serving breakfast.

I sat when Christie did. I tried to avoid grinning but just couldn't pull it off. We sat across from each other wearing stupid grins all through breakfast, like kids amused because they gotten away with something.

We cleaned the kitchen together after breakfast. Christie suggested another hike, so I went to my room for a pair of socks and my running shoes. When Christie went to her room. I knew I had a few minutes. I went out to the porch and sat while I put on my footwear then waited.

Christie returned wearing a baseball cap, shorts, a tee shirt, socks, and an old pair of hiking boots.

'Where to today?' I asked.

'The north point. There's something interesting I'd like you to see,' she said as she opened the screen door and started down the stairs.

We walked side-by-side, holding hands, down a wide trail. Christie kept looking over at me. Her mood was bright and cheerful. She seemed to glow. The smile never left her face. She didn't say much about where we going as we strolled at a leisurely pace.

The wind picked up as we walked. The tops of the trees swayed from frequent gusts. As we neared the end of the trail, I heard waves breaking. We exited the trail into a clearing. Sparse grass grew in patches on parts of the ledge. Most of the clearing was rock ledge, but at the south end of the ledge was a grassy area of several hundred square feet.

Christie first led me to a spot almost directly across from the trail exit. When she stopped, she pointed at a spot a few feet in front of us. We were at least a hundred feet from the edge of a fifty-foot bluff. A small boulder suitable for sitting was surrounded by hundreds, maybe thousands, of flakes of green, gray, and whitish-gray stone. The largest pieces were the size of a matchbook, but most were smaller.

'That spot was used for tool-making,' she told me. 'All those colored bits of stone are flint. All the rock on the island is granite. Those little flakes were brought here from someplace else.' She took a small bag out of her pocket and emptied the contents into her hand. 'I collected these and took them to one of the archaeology professors at Stanford. He asked a ton of questions but was evasive when I asked mine. He pressured me to tell him where they came from. When I told him Maine, he got really excited and pressed for more information. But I refused to be specific because he wouldn't answer my questions.'

I looked at the small collection of pieces in her palm. Most were little flakes. The largest piece was roughly the size of a silver dollar. It was thicker, roughly trapezoidal. Two edges angled to a razor-sharp edge. A third edge was sharp but jagged. It had broken oddly. The center of the top of the piece was slightly concave.

'I think this one was going to be a tool, maybe a spearhead, but it broke,' Christie told me. 'I think there was a seasonal camp here long before Europeans arrived.'

I looked around the clearing. It seemed an odd place for a camp. It was exposed to the north wind. The bluff dropped off at least fifty feet to water. Waves pounded the bluff. It was a long hike to any place where the island could be easily accessed from the water. But it also seemed that all the debris could be exactly what Christie told me it was. I wondered how it would have looked in the distant past.

We walked over to the edge of the bluff and looked out at the ocean. Waves pounded the cliff. Salt spray reached us when a larger wave came in. Christie had a faraway look in her eyes as she stared out across the water.

'Let's go back to the cabin,' Christie finally said when she snapped out of her reverie. She smiled at me and took my arm.

The wind increased as we walked back. Strong gusts pushed through the forest to accompany us on our hike. There had been a few clouds and some wind when we headed out after breakfast. Increasing winds brought a bank of broken dark clouds. Despite the strong winds, the temperature and humidity were rising. By the time we got close to the cabin, we could hear faint thunder and see lightning across the water over the mainland.

Christie kicked off her hiking boots and sat on the wicker love seat on the porch. I sat next to her as she rubbed her right foot and made a face.

'I remember why I don't wear these boots,' she said. 'I should have tossed them.'

'Want me to do that?' I offered. 'It always feels better if someone else rubs your feet when they hurt.'

Christie answered by pivoting, putting her feet on my lap and beaming a smile in my direction. I took the foot she had been rubbing, which was closest to my body, and pulled the sock off. I started by massaging just behind her toes, gradually working toward the arch, finishing with the heel. Christie squirmed and sighed as I massaged the bottom of her foot. Before moving on to the other foot, I stretched each of her toes, getting a soft pop out of each.

Each time I popped one of her toes, she exclaimed 'Oh!' When I had finished all five toes, she wiggled them and smiled. 'My foot feels fantastic! You've got to do the left foot, too!'

'Of course,' I said as I pulled the sock off her left foot.

When I had almost completed giving her left foot the same treatment as I had given the right, Christie began moving her right foot around in my groin. She slipped her foot under the leg of my shorts and wiggled her way up until she reached her goal. Before long, she had attained what I assumed was her intended result. An erection tented my shorts.

Christie giggled when I smirked at her. 'Did I do something I shouldn't have?' she asked playfully.

'Only if you intend to leave me in this state,' I answered.

Christie slid toward me and sat on my lap. She put her hands on my shoulders, licked my lips, and kissed me. After we made out for several minutes, she looked into my eyes then trailed kisses up my cheek and then down my jawline. A hand left my shoulder and softly stroked the hair above my ear.

'Why don't I see if I can do something about your problem,' she said softly.

Christie slipped off my lap onto the floor. She knelt in front of me and looked up at me, wearing a slight smile. She ran her hands up my thighs and under the legs of my shorts. Fingernails trailed along my inner thighs until she reached my groin. She tickled my cock before moving her hands away. From inside my shorts, she grasped the waist and pulled. I lifted my hips to allow her to pull the shorts down. They piled at my feet. Still looking into my eyes, Christie took my erection in her hands and lightly fluttered her fingers along its length.

She tickled my glans with her fingertips, and still looking into my eyes, leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock. A burning hot chill shot through me. I reached out with both hands and entangled my fingers into her silky dark locks. Though I wanted badly to feel her lips encircle me, I didn't pull her toward me. I just caressed her gently.

A sharp crack of thunder, a brilliant flash of light, and the sound of soft rainfall accompanied the ecstasy I felt when she took me into her mouth and ran her tongue around the head of my cock. My body jumped, and I gasped. I'm not sure if it was due to the thunder and lightning or the pleasure induced by the feel of her warm mouth on my cockhead. My hands followed as she slowly lowered her lips down my length, stopping about halfway down. She held me inside her mouth and suckled. I watched as her cheeks alternated between collapsed and relaxed.

I was soon losing all sense of self-control. I didn't want these sensations to end. But there was nothing I could do if she kept up what she was doing. 'Christie, stop! Please stop before it's too late,' I begged.

Christie grasped the base of my shaft and held it tightly as she slowly raised her head until only my glans remained between her lips. She paid my plea no heed, sucking and furiously swirling her tongue around the head of my cock.

Another crack of thunder triggered, or at least accompanied, my release. My sac pulled up like Christie was sucking my testes up through my erection. The pressure building in my shaft told me I was about to ejaculate. I heard Christie gag softly when I felt the end of my cock spasm with my first emission. I forced myself to concentrate enough to look down to make sure she was alright. She was looking me in the eyes. Her cheeks collapsed and relaxed repeatedly as she suckled. A thick, white stream of cum oozed from her lips and ran down the length of my cock, pooling on her hand.

A moment later, I felt pressure in my shaft again as a second jet of ejaculate filled her mouth. When she released the pressure, more thick, white fluid flowed down my shaft. When the pressure in my shaft built a third time, my vision clouded, and my head spun. Body-wide pins and needles accompanied my last ejaculation.

I could do no more than surrender, reveling in the overpowering sensations wrecking my nervous system. I felt the end of my cock spasm several times as the last dribbles of cum oozed from my cock. Christie moved her hand up my shaft, collecting most of the cum at the head of my cock. Her lips parted slightly and sucked some of the puddled fluid into her mouth. She took me into her mouth again and swirled the collected fluids around the head of my cock. A shiver shook my whole body when her swallow teased out another weak orgasmic sensation in my genitalia. She licked me clean then fell back on her haunches.

I was dazed from the intensity of the gift Christie had just given me. Breathless, weak and still shaking, I could barely manage to smile. When I was able to focus my vision well enough to see, Christie wore a self-satisfied smile as she held my slowly deflating shaft in her hand.

'You look much more comfortable,' Christie giggled softly. 'Do you feel better, too?'

'That was unbelievable,' I said, still struggling to breathe.

Christie got up and sat next to me, resting her head on my shoulder, running a hand up and down my chest, while I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. We sat for a few minutes, watching the rain, listening to the thunder fading away in the east. Though raining, it was warmer than earlier. The storm was the leading edge of a warm front.

Christie popped up suddenly and went inside, telling me she'd be right back. When she returned, she wore no clothes. She straddled my lap and pulled me into a passionate kiss. Her breath and the kiss were minty. She had gone inside to brush her teeth, not that I would have cared if she hadn't.

When she broke the kiss, I saw both love and desire in her eyes. In a soft, husky voice she said, 'It's time.'

'Time?' I asked, wondering what she meant.

'It's time for you to take me to bed so we can finally make love.'

I picked Christie up and carried to the great room, turning on the lights and fan when I went by the switch - I wanted to be sure I could see her face and it was getting warm. I pushed the ottoman against couch then sat on the couch. I put my feet up on the ottoman and released my hold on her.