Best Anal Sex Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep came easily after that. As you can imagine. In the morning we slept late and then I woke with a hard on. I kissed Tanya's tits for a while and then kissed her mouth once she was awake. I was keenly aware that my cock hadn't been cleaned or wiped from fucking her arse a few hours before but I was also excited that as I'd already fucked her cunt and ass there was only one hole to go for the "full set". I moved up the bed until I was kneeling alongside Tanya. She was lying on her side, facing towards me, her big tits flopping onto the sheepskins. I offered my cock towards her mouth and she grabbed it firmly, opened wide and took it right in. I knelt up slightly and Tanya reached round, grabbed my buttocks and pulled me into her mouth as she sucked up off. As if having a beautiful red haired girl with a curvy body, long legs and big tits sucking you off isn't quite enough - I was even more turned on than usual.

I couldn't decide whether the fact that she was sucking my dirty cock, still covered in lube from being up her arse was more of a turn on than the thought that her vagina and rectum had already been filled with spunk and a third load was about to be blasted down her throat. Either way, it felt great. I grabbed the back of Tanya's head, running my fingers through her hair and began thrusting hard into her mouth, in time with how she was moving forward and back over my cock. I soon felt myself lose control, my hips jerking rapidly as I pulled her mouth on to my cock. As the first spurt of semen hit the back of Tanya's throat she gagged slightly, choking on the hot, thick spunk as she struggled to swallow it. She soon regained her composure though and carried on sucking as jet after jet of cum was blasted into her throat and she swallowed each one without breaking stride. I held her lovely red hair and forced her face on to my cock until I'd finished shooting all my cum into her mouth. Then I pulled my cock out of her mouth and rubbed the slippery end over her full lips, smearing more spunk over them. I collapsed on the bed in satisfaction.

After a few minutes she said, "Right, you can put the kettle on and then lick me out." Which I duly did.

We went out riding again that morning. Aware of the pounding that Tanya's vagina and bum had taken the night before I asked which type of sex was better if you had to ride a bike the next day.

"Neither." She grimmaced. To her credit she rode all the trails without complaint. We went shopping in the afternoon and I cooked some steaks over the fire that night. By way of thanks, I'd bought some massage oil so Tanya got a head to toe rub followed by very lengthy cunnilingus. Not a cock in sight. Until the next morning anyway...

Our anal sex has gone so well that I feel confident about going a bit further with Tanya. I'm not totally obsessed by anal (even if it sounds like it). If we don't have anal in roughly equal amounts to other types of lovemaking I do start to crave it. I know Tanya likes being stimulated in more than one place at the same time so maybe a butt plug in her ass or a dildo in her cunt while I'm busy in the other hole would be good. I think I might get turned on by a butt plug too. Tanya used to put a finger in my ass sometimes when she sucked me off, way back when we were first going out but we've never done it since. I'd certainly like to tie her up and fuck her in the ass too. Nothing too extreme but just have her bent over and totally helpless whilst I rim her and then bugger her senseless. I've read a few pegging stories on here and I'm not wild about the idea but you never know...