Best Anniversary Ever!

Story Info
Anniversary on the beach.
1.9k words
3.44
29.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chase34
chase34
40 Followers

We got to the beach early to celebrate our fourth wedding Anniversary and fourteenth year together. We have always loved the sun and sand so we decided to rent a little cabin on the water and relax while getting drunk kid free. The beach was packed as always and in the early afternoon while we were walking we heard someone yelling for Mrs. Kent (last name changed).

We stopped as two younger guys came running up to us. The first guy who had to be six feet and 200 lbs of muscle introduced himself as Eric, he had been in one of Ashley's classes around ten years ago. My wife had on a very skimpy blue and white bikini that didn't cover much of anything which caused her to act awkward at first, however after a few minutes of chatting she seemed to loosen up and her body language definitely changed

Ashley had gotten her first job teaching when she was twenty and taught fifth grade for five years before moving down to first grade for the last seven years or so. Eric had apparently been in her class the second year she had been teaching. He had just finished his first year of college and was home for the summer. Eric was clearly staring at my wife's tits and she certainly did not seem to mind as she made small talk with him while I stood awkwardly next to his friend.

The guys eventually left but not before inviting us back to their cottage for a party that night. We declined but thanked them for the invite and off we went. While eating dinner and drinking later that afternoon we started to bicker about something stupid and I could tell Ash was clearly pissed at me so to divert the fight I told her we should swing by the party and hit the hot tub they were talking about.

We got to the cottage around 8 pm to find about ten drunk college kids pounding beers and smoking weed. Eric was in the hot tub with two other guys and one girl. He got all excited to see my wife and jumped out of the water with a very noticeable and large bulge in his shorts. He really wanted us to join so we changed into bathing suits and hopped in. Two other girls had joined as well so the tub was getting tight but we stuffed right in.

Eric settled in right next to Ashley where again I could see him staring at her tits and since her bikini barely covered her nipples I could tell he was getting a good look. All the girls in the tub were attractive but Ashley was by far the hottest one there. The alcohol was flowing and mixed with the heat we were all getting really wasted.

We continued to drink heavily and the college kids plus Ashley were smoking joints when all of a sudden two of the girls decided to take off their tops. The guys started to hoot and holler in excitement and quickly turned their attention to Ashley. They started coaxing her to join in and when she made eye contact with me I just gave her a little nod. Next thing I knew she was untying her bathing suit and off it came exposing her amazing implants. Ashley has beautifully sculpted 34 C's that were still very perky and amazing which a tub full of college kids were now staring at.

All three of the other girls had perky, but smaller breasts and were infatuated with Ashley's rack. They started to complement her on how great they looked for a girl in her 30's with two kids. Ashley offered up that they were fake which she never does and then all the attention quickly turned to how no one had ever felt implants. One of the girls was very curious and kept asking questions until finally my wife asked her if she wanted to feel them. Amy wasted no time as she grabbed two handfuls. Her response was OMG you guys gotta feel these.

Everyone quickly got excited and looked my way, I just responded with knock yourselves out. One by one everyone in the tub got two quick handfuls and complemented Ashley on how great her boobs felt. When Eric got his turn I noticed that he gave her nipples a pull and lingered longer then everyone else which caused Ashley to moan an bite her lip ever so slightly.

Things calmed down and eventually the party started to fade out. Those of us left in the hot tub continued to drink, some smoked more weed and while I was super horny and wanted to fuck my wife on our Anniversary I was exhausted and started nodding off.

Things started to get hazy from the hot water and booze, I was trying to stay awake but having difficulty. I saw people fooling around in the tub and splitting off to hook up in the house. Eventually I perked up for a minute and saw two hands pawing at Ashley's tits and playing with her nipples, I could hear loud moaning as I drifted off once again.

The next thing I remember was waking up and seeing Ashley's head bobbing up and down. I remember asking her what she was doing and when she didn't response I jumped out of the Jacuzzi and crashed onto a lounge chair.

I woke sometime later and the tub was empty so I stumbled into the house to find Ashley where I was greeted by Eric's naked ass pumping away on my wife. She appeared to be passed out on the couch and my first thought was to knock this kid out. Before I could react I heard Ash moaning faintly under the creaking of the couch. I paused for a minute and as Eric adjusted his position I heard my wife blurt out fuck me harder.

I watched as he continued slamming his hips into her for several moments, I heard them kissing deeply and talking dirty to each other and Ashley seemed to be loving it as she told him over and over that his cock was so good.

He started playing with her chest like only a drunk college guy can and after a minute of sucking her tits he pulled out and spun to the top of the couch were he slid his cock into her mouth. He finally noticed me standing there and could clearly see that I was hard as a rock. He asked me if I wanted to join and I nodded yes, but first I had to piss.

I came out of the bathroom quickly and they had moved into the adjacent bedroom so I stumbled in drunk an pant less. Ashley still seemed passed out as Eric was fucking her from behind. I was shocked to see a couple watching in the other bed as Ashley seemed oblivious to her audience. Eventually she saw me and reached out towards me with one hand.

I made my way over to the bed an started to fuck her face. I was drunk, horny an confused which caused me to cum rather quickly. To my surprise Ashley swallowed my load then immediately turned her attention back to Eric.

I stumbled back and sat on the chair in the corner of the room as Eric continued to slam his cock into my wife. Eric was zoned in as they continued to moan in unison and he let his hands and fingers poke an prod every hole. The other couple was staring, I was rubbing my cock again an my slut wife was getting pounded by a guy almost 15 years younger than her.

Ash eventually climbed up onto his lap and began to ride his cock holding onto to his shoulders for stability. She seemed to get her energy back as she started bouncing up and down on him and he sucked her tits and played with her butt. Ashley typically gets off in this position and with in two minutes she leaned in tight and almost started crying in pleasure, she was shaking as she moaned loudly.

Ashley rolled off of Eric who was still hard as a rock, she seemed like she was going to pass out until Eric grabbed her tits and said keep sucking me. She rolled onto her stomach and grabbed his cock with one hand and jerked him off slowly. She took him back in her mouth again as she teased him with her tongue and he moaned away. I was hard again watching and almost exploded when Ashley looked up at him and just said cum in my mouth.

I had a perfect view as he grabbed the back of Ashley's head with one hand and his cock with the other, Eric started to cum right in Ashley's face and open mouth. Ashley was a mess as I watched him rub his softening cock all over her face and slid his cum covered cock in and out of her mouth. Ashley was moaning an praising his cock.

Eventually the cum had all disappeared into her mouth and he left with out saying a word. The other couple was having sex and I sat there staring at my naked, freshly fucked wife. I made my way back to the bed and spun Ashley around entering her from behind and pumping away again till I filled her pussy full of more cum.

We sat there for a few moments as I watched the other couple going at it before Ashley got up and stumbled to the bathroom. I followed her in as neither one of us said anything while picking up our clothes. We headed back down the beach and to our cottage where we went to sleep. We woke the next morning and showered before heading out to the beach again.

We didn't say much as sat in the sun and drank coffee. Finally after a few hours I asked my wife if she was okay with what happened last night. She told me she was sore but had a blast, at least what she remembered and hoped I was okay. I told her I was fine and had enjoyed the night as well.

Around 4 pm as we were picking up to head home Eric came walking up to us with the necklace my wife had left at his place. Ashley reached out to take it from him and with out hesitation they embraced in passionate kiss as his hands went straight to her ass and tits.

I was getting hard again and we were in our home town so I injected that they take it inside before someone sees them. Ashley turned said nothing to me and went straight to our cottage.

Ten minutes went by before I walked in to check on Ashley, her bathing suit was on the floor in the kitchen and I could smell pussy as I got close to the bedroom door. I heard loud moaning and when I went to open the door it was locked. I listened for a few minutes before I jerked off an waited on the couch. Roughly twenty minutes went by before Eric came out and left without saying anything, I went in the bedroom to find Ashley lying naked on the bed, I could see cum on her tits and leaking out of her pussy.

She looked up at me and said best Anniversary present ever! Can we do it again, I love you.

chase34
chase34
40 Followers