Best Birthday

Story Info
MMF fantasy becomes real and so much more...
4.2k words
4.12
22k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snowsam
Snowsam
3 Followers

It was my birthday and you told me you had a surprise for me. we'd talked about my fantasy of being tied up, blindfolded and being fucked by another man while you watched many times and you'd finally convinced me that it was time to turn it into reality. So, when you told me you had a surprise for me and whispered in my ear that it was time for 'it' to happen I was both scared and excited at the same time.

You'd booked a room in the city for the weekend, somewhere anonymous, where no one would know us or remember us! We'd gone to see a show, had a lovely dinner and were in the bar at the hotel and feeling very relaxed and pretty horny. We were sat in a booth were no one could see that I had my hand on your cock which was hard beneath my hand and that you had pulled my dress up and had pulled my panties aside and had the tip of your finger just inside my pussy lips were you could feel how wet I was.

I took a sharp intake of breath as you pushed your finger in a little further and looked up and locked eyes with a tall handsome black man stood at the bar. He kept looking at me a knowing smile on his face and his eyes travelled down to the table top and back up again. I looked at you and you asked me what I thought of him 'he's a bit of a stud' I said -- but when I looked over at the bar again he was gone.

I soon forgot about him as we decided it was time to go back to our room before we got arrested for public indecency -- but before we got into the lift you told me to go to the ladies room and take my panties off. You wouldn't take no for an answer so like a good girl and went and did as you asked. I gave them to you while we were waiting for the lift to come and you lifted them to your face and smelled them before putting them in your pocket. The lift soon came and we were the only ones to get on -- you went into the corner and made me stand in front of you and I could feel you open by dress -- it had a big slit up the back, kick my legs apart and soon I had two fingers inside my cunt, making me moan. The lift stopped before our floor and four people got on -- I tried to press back into you to make you stop but you kept on pumping your fingers into me and I couldn't help giving out little moans -- one of the men turned around and looked at me and I kept as straight a face as possible but I'm sure he knew what was going on.

The next time it stopped they all got off and your pulled your fingers out, dropped my dress and brought your fingers to my mouth and told me to open up and suck them clean -- which of course I did -- I loved the taste of my cunt -- especially when I was licking it off your fingers or your cock. The next stop was ours and 2 minutes later we were in our room and I was ready to get fucked.

Before I knew what was happening you'd handcuffed my hands together in front of me and blindfolded me. I tried to ask you what was happening but your put your finger on my lips and said 'Ssshhh...it's your birthday and you're going to get your present, but you must be quiet until I tell you that you can talk, do you understand?' Yes I said, and felt a sharp smack on my arse 'Quiet I said, every time you talk when you're not supposed to, you're going to get a smack. Understand' This time I was smart -- I just nodded my head. 'good girl, now, I'm going to undo the handcuffs and take your dress off'

I stood there while you undressed me and left me in my bra, panties and stockings, suspenders and high heels. And I'd never felt as turned on in my whole life'.

You handcuffed my hands again and took me over to the bed, lay me down on my back and attached my handcuffed hands to something above my head -- then you pushed my legs apart and started doing something to my ankles then pushed my knees up and I realized that I couldn't close my legs, you'd attached a spreader bar to my ankles. You then told me to lift my arse up and I could feel you put a couple of pillows underneath my lower back.

I couldn't see, but I could tell I was spreadeagled on the bed, hands above my head and my butt raised up so my pussy and my arse were totally exposed. I felt vulnerable and open but totally turned on.

How do you feel slut - you can talk.

Oh fuck, I feel so open, and exposed, I can feel my cunt getting wetter just lying here.

You look like a whore lying there, cunt all open just inviting somebody to play with it.

The next thing I knew I could feel hands starting to run up and down my legs from my feet upwards, gradually getting higher and higher until they were right up by my pussy. I had assumed it was you, but then I heard a chair move while the hands were still on me and I realized we weren't alone.

'fuck, what's going on, who is that, whose touching me, where are you'

I felt the bed dip and your breath on my ear while a hand landed on my tits and started squeezing my nipples -- 'it's your suprise, your birthday present, what you've been telling me you've wanted for months now my slut. I'm going to be sat real close to you watching while my friend here uses your body -- I promise you, you're going to love it' and then you moved off the bed and I presumed went to sit close by.

I didn't know what to think -- in my fantasy world I'd wanted this but now is was actually happening I didn't know what to think. But all I knew was that my cunt was leaking juice that was already running down to my arse and my whole body was quivering.

Then I heard another voice -- 'oh fuck -- look at you lying there you whore -- all open for me -- I'm going fuck your mouth, your cunt and your arse before the night is over.

Fuck, I can't take it in all my holes I said and then felt a sharp slap on my tits -- 'no talking now' just lie there slut. He was all over me then, he pulled open my pussy lips and his tongue licked me from arse to clit and back again, over and over and then put 3 fingers right up my cunt and starting pumping hard in and out while he rubbed my clit -- and I couldn't believe it, I came already. His sopping fingers came out of my pussy and then started moving all my cunt juice down to my arse, rubbing it and starting to push his thumb in my arse hole.

'what a fucking slut you are I heard you say, look at you all spread out -- took nothing to make you come and now your going to have his fingers in your arse as well -- such a whore -- you're arse is going to get so spread open and fucked before the night is over.

I felt the bed move and the next thing I knew I had a did pressing against my lips -- I could tell it was big just from that -- 'open your mouth cunt -- suck my dick while I've got my fingers in your arse. I could do nothing but open up -- he was above me and literally started to fuck my mouth -- his dick was huge and soon I was gagging as he pushed and pushed it down my throat. I tried to spit it out but he wasn't having it and I thought he was going to come in my mouth -- but he stopped before he did and moved back down the bed, lifted my legs up, spread my cunt lips and rammed his cock up my cunt.

Oh fuck I screamed -- he was huge and stretched my cunt apart like I was a virgin. But I couldn't scream for long because I felt another dick at my mouth -- this one I recognized as your's and as he rammed his cock again and again into my pussy, holding around my thighs so he could fuck me harder, your cock rammed down into my mouth.

This was what I'd wanted two cocks -- one in my mouth and one in my cunt and I decided I fucking loved it -- I felt so full of cock and the sensations flowing through my body were like nothing I'd ever felt before.

Before long, I felt your cock swell up in my mouth and you came with a shout -- the first pulse down my throat and then the rest I felt go all over my tits. Soon the guy in my cunt came too -- and again, the first one went inside me then he pulled out and shot the rest over the outside of my pusyy and my belly.1`

I think I'd come twice already by this time and thought that this was the end of things -- little did I know that this was just the start of a night that neither of us would ever forget.

Chapter 2

I felt my hands being released from the handcuffs and the spreader bar being removed from my ankles and then lastly the blindfold being removed. The first thing I saw was the dude from the bar, standing there, butt naked and sporting a huge, still semi-hard cock and you sat on the head of the bed with a huge smile on your face.

'so, what did you think of your birthday present -- kinky enough for you? - I leant over and gave you a passionate kiss -- 'oh yes, I loved it, thank you! I hope we can do it again!' You smiled again, kissed me back and helped me get up -- my legs were definitely a little stiff and helped me towards the shower, telling me you would finish up with our 'friend' and be in to join me in a few minutes.

About 10 minutes later and after calling for you without an answer, I shut the shower off, grabbed a towel and walked out into the bedroom and was not prepared at all for what I saw! There were now 3 big black guys in the room and you were lay on the bed, naked with your hands cuffed to the headboard!

'What the fuck is going on here? Let him go -- you can't do this -- I'll scream' -- but before I could get anymore words out a large hand closed over my mouth and a arm grabbed me around the waist and easily picked me up and threw me on to the bed next to you. I looked at you expecting you to start yelling at them as well and then starting to wonder why I hadn't heard you yelling already! I looked at you harder and saw a small grin start to form. 'You fucker, I said, what have you done? What have you got planned here?' but as I said it a thought began to surface -- one of your kinks for a long time had been for me to fuck your arse with a strap on -- you swore that you didn't want to get fucked by a real cock, but as I looked at you I realized that this was precisely what was going to happen tonight.

I swung my arm with the intention of giving you a good slap but that was when I realized you werent actually handcuffed and stopped my arm and leant in and kissed me with such passion I forgot all about trying to hit you! Then you looked at me 'please, can we do this?' and I looked back at you, nodded my head and said, laughing. 'Allright you fucker, but you are going to take me out on the biggest shopping trip ever when this is over'

I had no idea how this was going to go but the guys seemed to okay in taking the lead and in a couple of minutes we were all lay on the bed in kind of a circle -- one guy was between my open legs licking my cunt and I had one of their cocks in my mouth at the same time -- I looked over and saw that he was sucking your cock while you sucked the cock of the next one in line and so one -- a continuous circle of sucking and licking and being licked and sucked -- fuck it was a turn on.

I'd never seen you be with a man at all before and if my mouth hadn't been full of cock I would have told you that it was a total turn on -- seeing those black mouth move up and down on your cock and your lips stretched around what was another massive cock, I could see your tongue come out and swirl around the head before you opened wide and took as much as you could into your mouth, then you lifted back up and spat on it before going down on it again. I looked up and saw your eyes were open watching me as I watched you suck cock -- fuck, it was hot. Then your gaze shifted and I could see your were watching another big black cock pump in and out of my mouth. I was on my back and he was really using my mouth like a cunt -- humping up and down and telling me what a good whore I was and how I must have sucked dozens of cocks to be able to take his dick so far down my throat.

Things shifted and I got put onto all fours -- a different dick in front of my face but instead of wanting me to suck it he started slapping me around the face with it, then he opened my mouth and put the head inside, and held my head still while he just fucked into my cheek. Then I felt a cock nudge at my cunt lips, a pair of big hands grabbing hold of my hips and then with one big push a massive cock disappeared up my cunt and pushed and pushed until I could feel his balls pressing against my cunt. He pulled right out and then speared me again and again -- the cock in my mouth started up the same rhythm fucking right down my throat I I was truly being spit roasted between 2 cocks -- I looked over and could see my reflection in the mirrors on the wall -- a white girl getting rammed between two massive black cocks.

The other thing I saw was you on all fours with your knees on the seat of the chair and your arms on the back. The other black guy behind you -- spreading your arse cheeks apart while he rimmed you -- I could see his tongue working around your arse hole -- spitting on it and then pushing his tongue in and then taking his thumb -- spitting on your arse and pushing his thumb up it -- gradually getting in further and further until it was all the way in. I saw your hand come down and start rubbing your cock -- it was already hard, so I guessed you were enjoying it. Then, without any more prep, the guy took hold of his cock -- which was a good 8 inches and really thick -- lined it up with your arse and just smash it into your arse. I heard you moan really loudly as he pulled out and then smashed back in again -- getting about 6 inches in this time -- the next one took him balls deep inside you and you moaned again with pleasure. He started a punishing rhythm -- pulling about ¾ of the way out and then fucking ramming it up you, over and over again -- pushing you against the back of the chair.

'Fuck you've got a good arse for a white boy' -- then he pulled you up enough so that he could get hold of you around your shoulders and just pounded into you, making your grunt loudly everytime his huge dick disappeared up your arse. I was afraid he was going to rip you apart but you seemed to be really enjoying it.

While I'd been watching all of this I hadn't noticed but my own arse was being played with. They'd found my bottle of lube and my arse cheeks had been spread wide open and oil dribble over, around and in my arse and what felt like two fingers were pumping in and out of my arse and I could feel it begin to open up, although I wasn't sure it would ever open up enough for one of their cocks. But soon, when 3 fingers had been pumping away in there I wanted them to try. Two big hands spread my arse cheeks wide and I felt the head of a cock push it's way in and then just fuck the head in and out of my arse -- fuck that felt good -- 'Are you ready now slut -- ready for this cock to get rammed up your slutty arse?' Before I could answer the next stroke didn't stop at the head and carried on until I felt like my whole arse was full of cock - fuck me that felt good -- I loved my arse being full of cock -- I was such as slut for it I'd lost count of the times I'd been fucked up it!

Well, I got my wish and he started fucking my arse for all he was worth, smashing into me and pushing me even further onto the cock that was still in my mouth. I saw that you could see what was happening to me in the mirror. 'fuck look at you you slut -- so fucking hot seeing you speared between two big black cocks.'

Soon they started switching around -- going from my arse to yours, from my mouth to my arse and from your arse to my mouth! The next time your arse was empty you got up from the chair and got on the bed behind the guy that was fucking my arse at the time -- you spread his arse cheeks -- spit on his hole, took your dick in your hand and rammed it up his arse -- and groaned when you smacked against his arse -- your cock buried totally in him. What a fucking turn on this was -- you fucking a guy in the arse who was in turn fucking me in the arse and we could again see all this in the mirror. We caught each others gaze and smiled broadly at each other.

'look what a pair of fucking dirty sluts we are' you said 'I know' I replied 'i'm fucking loving it -- so fucking hot seeing you fuck a guy and suck a dick. But I want you to fuck me -- you haven't fucked me all night and I want to feel your dick inside me and your cum spurting all over and in me'

'You will' you promised 'before this night is over I'm going to cum in you -- give you a load of my spuck.

Soon the guy pulled out of my arse and stayed on the bed while you gave him a real good fucking -- one of the others pulled me over to the couch -- he sat down on it and then turned me around so my back was toward him ' Sit down on my cock you slut, come on whore, I want my cock right up your arse' I did as I was told and then he pulled me back against him and pulled my legs open wide. I looked up and saw the other one walking towards me, cock in hand, and it was the biggest one -- 10 inches and wide. "What the fuck are you going to do with that' I asked and he laughed. 'This my dear is going right up that sloppy abused cunt of yours'

'Like fuck it is I said -- it will never fit....' I didn't get to finished my sentence as I lost my breath as he started pushing his huge dick up my cunt -- I really thought I was going to split apart but slowly, it went in -- I could feel it push against the cock in my arse as it went it and soon my cunt and my arse were full of huge black cocks and it was amazing.

They started fucking me, in and out at the same time -- going from empty to full was an incredible feeling 'oh fuck, that feels so good -- i'm so full of cock, don't stop, fuck me harder, harder'

You had moved off the guy and I saw you come and stand were you could see both of there cocks fuck me -- my cunt lips and arse hole stretched around their black meat -- juices just running out of my cunt cos I was so turned on by the fucking I was getting. Then the other guy came over and turned my head to take his cock in my mouth. Fuck, 3 cocks, every hole full and there your were watching me being a total fucking whore -- such a slut fucking these cocks. I was in heaven -- being fucked everywhere, totally unable to move for all the cocks in me. You were wanking your cock and I could see how hard it was -- I wanted to suck it and swallow your cum so I shook my head and got the other cock out.

'Please, bring that over here' I said, 'Iwanted to suck it and have you come in my mouth so I can swallow it all down. 'Not yet whore' -- you'll get my cum but not yet, there's more to come for you yet before you'll get it'.

I could feel that the guys in me were getting ready to cum and the guy in my arse went off first -- I could feel him unload a huge amount of come in my arse so much that it began to dribble while he was still in there. Eventually he pulled out and the other guy moved his cock into my arse too and soon shot his load up there aswell = is cock was covered in come when he pulled out. He put his cock up to my mouth and told me to 'suck it clean bitch' which I did. They left me on the couch and I saw that they were now lined up behind you ready to fuck your arse. I had no idea how they were still hard but they were -- when they'd given you a good fuck they got in front of you and opened their arses to you and you smashed your dick into each one of them in turn, but you didn't come. I soon found out why. As soon as you'd finished giving the last one a good fuck you came over and turn me on all fours on the couch.

'Okay slut, you wanted my come, now you're going to get it. You're arse is so full of come, so sloppy a real whore's arse and I'm going to smash you and unload my cum inside you'.

You are a filthy cunt I said -- a real dirty nasty slut -

Shut up bitch while \i fuck you and you did -- you grabbed hold around my shoulders and in one push buried yourself balls deep in my arse and my arse was already so full of come I could feel it spurt out of my arse hole as you shoved your dirty nasty cock in me.

Snowsam
Snowsam
3 Followers
12