Best Birthday Ever!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy waved back, still grinning, but the girl sized me up looking unimpressed. I guess she didn't approve of being outdone in front of her man. We passed each other and I heard her say "Who was that? Is her name Callie?"

"Oh shit!," I thought, "they know who I am... Oh well, it doesn't matter, I'm doing this thing." I rounded the corner to find an empty hallway in front of me with Abby's door down at the other end. My pace quickened at the sight of my destination and I covered the remaining ground in 20 long seconds. The door was locked! Pounding on it, I yelled "Abby, I'm here, let me in!"

"Who is it?," Abby called in a nonchalant manner.

"You know perfectly well who it is! Let me in!" I called, sounding a bit more desperate.

Her voice came from right behind the door, "Ohhh, there's a naked girl outside!, should we let her in?".

Out of the corner of my eye I saw another person come around the corner not too far off. I glanced over to see another girl heading right for me. She looked shocked, then quickly grinned and called out, "Callie, what are you doing?".

I grumbled to myself, I didn't recognize the girl and why was Abby leaving me out here? Then the perfect thing to say came to me and I blurted out, "It's my birthday and I want to fuck, Abby, let me in!" The door popped open to reveal her grinning face. I hopped inside, slammed the door behind me and let out a sigh of relief. I noticed right away Abby was wearing a super sexy outfit. The room was set for a sexy night too, dimly lit, clean, bottles of alcohol on the table. Abby wore a white lacy corset wrapped around her belly, enhancing her curves and pushing her tits up to be more round and full. She wore a matching thong and her blond hair looked wonderful. I glanced over to see Alejandro sitting on the bed reading a book, not wearing too much, just some tight underwear as far as I could tell.

Abby looked thrilled. "You made it!," she said giddy with delight. "And you look amazing!"

I was feeling pretty excited myself. "There were people out there!," I blurted out. "And I made out with Liz right before I left!".

"What?, no way. How did you pull that off? Liz is a babe. You must have really put the moves on her."

"Not really, not more than normal I guess. She just grabbed me on the way out. It was super hot. I guess she couldn't resist this," I said as I gestured to my naked body, grinning, "I'm so excited to be here right now!"

"And who could resist that?," Abby said, eyeing me up and down. She took a step back, "Let's have a look at you, give us twirl." I looked at both of them and around the room one more time, I felt great to be there and the naked hallway ordeal left me feeling very safe and secure in Abby's room. I was ready for anything. I turned my body one way, then the other with my hands on my hips striking a pose each time, then I turned around and wiggled my butt towards Abby.

She let out some "oooooo's," and "aaaaahhh's". Then, feeling bold, I straightened and spread my legs apart and bent all the way over, grabbing my left foot with it's black shoe, then looking back towards Abby. A classic stripped move. She squealed with delight getting a eye full of my legs and butt, even Alejandro made some Latin sounding exclamation. I slowly raised my torso up, trailing my hands along my leg while maintaining eye contact with Abby, really giving her the 'Come fuck me' attitude. I straightened up and turned to face her, grinning. She loved it, giving a little twirl herself so I could check out her outfit and her super sexy ass.

"Come have a quick drink," she said, motioning to the desk next to her queen sized bed. On it were several bottles of liquor and at least a half dozen sex toys, some of which I was familiar with; others looked new. It was a very impressive table spread that left no doubt as to what was going to happen.

I walked over to it, picking up one of the toys I said, "I'll have a shot of tequila and this vibrator."

"Excellent choice birthday girl," she said, laughing. She came over, poured three shots and handed them around. "Cheers!," she said and we kicked it back. It tasted strong, and as I put the glass back down, Abby immediately filled them back up. "Two for 20!," she said, slinging the second shot back. I shook my head, but followed suit. "That should do the trick very nicely," she gasped before collecting the glasses. I immediately felt my head spin a bit, but the feeling passed leaving me with a warm sensation in my stomach.

Abby sensually moved towards me, first wrapping her arms around my waist, then meeting me with a deep kiss. Her lips were wet from the drink and our tongues moved easily together as she pressed her face against mine. I loved kissing her, she always went slow and I got to savor the feeling of her soft lips. The blood in my body really started to pump and the familiar tingle in my pussy started to ramp up. My whole body came alive and I slid my hands over her round ass, feeling the lacy thong disappear between her butt cheeks. I couldn't wait to put my face down there and enjoy her delicious body.

She was enjoying my naked body as well; running her hands all over my back side, she pulled me closer, pressing her breasts against mine. I could feel the wetness returning between my legs. Abby broke the embrace and started to guide me over towards the bed that Alejandro sat on. "Come show me those blowjob skills you're always talking about." Alejandro slid over to the edge of the bed and Abby knelt in front of him, pulling me down next to her.

Thrilled to be doing this in front of Abby, I grabbed his waistband and pulled it down, releasing his massive bulge, which sprang back up. Abby pulled the underwear off the rest of the way. His cock slowly grew in front of my eyes after being released from its constraints. I wrapped my hand around its base and lowered my head down, sliding the tip into my mouth. He sighed with pleasure. He smelled clean, with only a hint of the familiar man scent. His skin was smooth and soft as my saliva lubricated his cock, sliding it in and out of my mouth.

Abby kept her hands running over my body, finally sliding her right hand down my ass and pressing her fingers into my aching pussy. I moaned with pleasure, pushing my ass back, encouraging her to give me more. Soon I was overcome with passion, knowing nothing more than the feeling of Abby's fingers in my opening and Alejandro's magnificent cock in my mouth. Wanting more, I pushed his cock to the back of my mouth and slowly relaxing my throat, eased him further back until his entire cock was in me. He was big, probably the biggest I had even been with, and it took some concentration to relax my throat enough. Abby gasped and Alejandro moaned. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to relax, loving the intense feeling of being completely filled up. After a moment, I slid his cock out of my mouth and gasped for air.

"That was incredible!," Abby said, obviously a little shocked. "I don't think I can do that." I had told her all about learning to deepthroat with my pink dildo, later named Rodrigo, and how much fun it was. It made me feel powerful and sexy. Abby moved up and took her turn with his cock, using her hands more than I did, moving her fingers all over his balls and surrounding areas. It was so hot to watch and I tried playing with her breasts, but they were too confined in her sexy top. Just watching her work it was all I needed though. Myy fingers slid down between my legs and into my warm wetness, where I found my clit already swollen and sensitive. Waves of pleasure flooded over me as I pushed my clit back and forth. I moaned a bit and Abby turned her eyes towards me, half smiling with his cock stuffed in her mouth.

Abby sat up and looked at me, her hand still pushing and pulling on Alejandro's member, "Get on the bed baby, I've been waiting all day for this."

I obeyed and hopped up beside Alejandro. Abby reached over and pulled my hips to the edge of the bed. As she pushed my legs apart she addressed her boy toy, "I think she liked having your cock in her mouth." She then buried her face between my legs. The feel of her warm wet tongue on my aching pussy was familiar to me now, but she didn't hold anything back. Using her tongue, lips, and chin, she hit all the right spots. As I enjoyed her sucking my clit and pushing her tongue inside my opening, I reached out and found Alejandro's cock. He started moving over to me, kneeling right behind my head so his delicious cock was over my face. Tilting my head back, I opened my mouth just in time as he pushed himself down into my waiting lips.

He let me nibble and lick the tip of his cock for a minute, before Abby looked up, calling out, "Push that thing down her throat again!" I realized she really had a plan for me and had probably planned all this out with Alejandro before I even got there. It made me excited and a rush went through my body. He was ready with a pillow as he gently lifted my shoulders up, sliding it under me. As he lowered me back down, my head wasn't supported and hung down as I realized what was about to happen.

"Oh my god," I thought, "he is about to slide that thing right down my throat again." I quickly tilted my head back a bit more, trying to stretch my neck and trying to prepare myself for a face fucking. I felt Abby dive back in as pleasure washed over my body, little waves of it every time she flicked my clit. Then I felt his cock push into my mouth, and opening my jaw as wide as it would go, I let him into my throat again. I was in heaven, totally at the mercy of my two lovers while getting it from both ends. Nothing else in the world existed as he pushed in and out of my throat, any unpleasant feelings being washed away by Abby's skilled tongue on the other end.

Almost by surprise, I felt the orgasm quickly build in my body. The intense feelings of being face fucked and eaten out at the same time pushed my body right over the edge. I pushed Alejandro away, lifting my head and tensing my body as intense short waves coursed over my body.

"Ah Ah Ah," came from my mouth in short bursts as Abby buried her face in my pussy, bearing down on my clit. It passed almost as quick as it arrived and my body slackened as Abby slowed and then lifted her head up, a wet grin plastered on her face. "Holy shit Abby," I gasped, "where did that come from?" She stood and slid up my body, "Come here girl," I said as I embraced her face and pulled her in for a kiss. I loved smelling myself on her, knowing she was just enjoying my womanhood. Her body lying on mine, pressing against me was heavenly. She lay on top of me and we kissed slowly for a minute, enjoying each other's lips and tongue. I felt loved and lusted after all at the same time, and it was the greatest feeling in the world.

I rolled Abby over, saying "I really want you right now," in the sexiest sultry voice possible. I slid down between her legs, pushing my ass in the air and kissed her inner thighs, excited to find her matching thong soaking wet. I slowly peeled it off, exposing her smooth pussy, and pushing her legs apart, I got to enjoy her intoxicating scents and warmth radiating back at me. She practically grabbed my head and pulled me into her, moaning "OOOOHhhhhhh," as I buried my face between her legs.

She tasted amazing and I couldn't get enough of her wet pussy as I licked and flicked her clit, sometimes circling her opening with my tongue. Abby held my face against her with both hands, pushing her pelvis up and down, trying to fuck my face like Alejandro had just done. She gasped short bursts of "AAAAhhhh... AAAAAhhhh," while I licked her.

She was hot, and as she relaxed a bit, letting go of my face and settling back down into the bed, I heard her loudly whisper, "Ali," as if calling him over. Moments later I felt his large hands on my butt, squeezing and spreading my cheeks apart. With lust coursing through my body, I realized she had called him over to sink his cock into my perfectly presented pussy, spread high in the air just begging for him. I wanted it so badly at that point and I pushed back against him, feeling the head of his cock between my legs. This was a fantasy about to happen, and I was ready for it.

He grabbed my ass on either side of my pussy, pulling me open as I felt his cock push into me. I pushed against him, encouraging him to fill me up. As his large member entered me, I gasped, embracing Abby's legs, turning my head and moaning into her inner thigh. Fireworks exploded in my head and my body danced, feeling every inch of him inside me as he slowly sank deeper and deeper into me.

"OOOOHHHHhhh... fuck... yesssss," I moaned. Without hesitation, he slowly pulled his cock back out, then slowly slid it back into me with just as much enjoyment as the first time. I heard him pull his breath in, then let it out slowly. He was super hard, but I had no doubt he could last a lot longer. I looked up through Abby's legs, and saw her looking intently back at me. I mouthed the work "Fuuucckkk," back at her as Alejandro pushed into me again. Wanting to give it all I had, I buried my face in her pussy again, determined to make her cum. I knew she was enjoying watching me get fucked. She moaned loudly again and I tried to focus on her because I knew I wouldn't be able to last for much longer.

It was all I could do to keep eating Abby out as Alejandro picked up the pace. I wanted his cock so badly and I was sticking my ass in the air as much as I could, begging to be fucked. Moans kept escaping my mouth and interrupting the rhythm between Abby and me. Just as I thought I couldn't keep it up much longer, her orgasm started to build. I felt her tense up and her breathing got faster.

"Don't stop you two... I'm going to cum soon!," she practically yelled between heavy breaths. I kept flicking her clit with my tongue as best I could. "You look so fucking hot getting fucked doggy style." I looked up at her through half closed eyes, my face still getting slammed into her pussy. I was starting to lose it but I think that look pushed her over the edge. She shrieked and grabbed my face again, pulling me in harder. Her body shook and she moaned loudly while I kept hitting her clit, determined to really get her off. I felt her legs spread even more open and her wetness flood her pussy. Feeling relieved and accomplished, I lay my face on her stomach and hung on to her for dear life as Alejandro started to pound me from behind.

"OHMYGOOOODDD... YEEEEESSSS... FUUUCCKK... ABBBBBYYYY," I screamed into her stomach with each thrust, my eyes squeezed shut. She pushed my hair to the side and held me as a huge orgasmic wave came crashing over my body. I could feel his cock completely filling me up, pushing the breath out of me with each thrust. I grabbed at Abby as my pussy contracted around his cock, my whole body alive with passion. "OOHH... OOHH... OOHH," was all that came out of my mouth.

That magnificent man slid his cock slowly in and out of me, bringing me down from an epic orgasm. My body was glowing, my heart was pumping, and head was exploding with endorphins. For a brief moment I lay there, breathing hard and enjoying my head resting on her stomach. Abby gently lifted my face to hers and, smiling at me, kissed me slowly. Pulling away, her eyes shifted to Alejandro and she nearly pushed me aside as she crawled over to him. I half turned, half collapsed, as his cock pulled away from me and I watched spellbound as Abby stuffed his wet cock into her mouth. She worked it in and out, sliding her hands all over his member, licking my cum off every inch of it. She moaned in delight, clearly enjoying the taste of me mixed with his masculine aroma. I found myself drawn towards the same thing while watching her do it, wanting to taste the very heart of our passionate love making.

Abby finished licking his cock, sat up, and grinned. "That couldn't have gone better if I planned it," she said, "but I did kinda plan it a little bit. I knew you two would get along. I mean, how could you not get along with this," she said, gesturing to his cock.

I giggled. "You are something else, Abby. This is the best gift I ever got, and I got it pretty hard you might say. I don't want it to be over."

"Oh, not even close to being over Callie girl. Let's just take a quick break, savor the moment, and have another drink." She got up, leaving the two of us on the bed, and made her way over to the drink and sex toy table. She looked amazing in her lacy lingerie, no bottoms of course, her midsection wrapped in lace and white fabric, held tightly to her breasts.

I sprang off the bed and joined her by the table. "Another drink would be great," I thought, "and it's my birthday, so let's take our time." I sidled up to Abby and pulled her in for a quick kiss. "I can't believe you got this boy toy for us to play with for my birthday; this is the greatest thing ever."

She just smiled at me, "Another drink?"

"Oh ya, how about a vodka soda water? Looks like we can do that," I said checking the stock, "and a lot more than that now that I see what's going on here!" A handful of sex toys shared the space with the alcohol. "I didn't know you had a strap-on, where have you been hiding this thing?" I asked incredulously, picking up a large flesh colored dildo attached to leg loops. I would have loved for Abby to share this with me sooner.

"Oh that, ya, I just got that. I guess it's also kinda a birthday present. Maybe it's time I gave it to you?" I laughed and Abby grinned. She poured us all a quick drink and passed them around. I wouldn't be needing my shoes anymore and I kicked them off. It was the best feeling ever to be standing around naked, right in between sex sessions, casually having a drink and talking about sex toys. It's one of the pivotal moments in my life when I realized the type of sexual life I wanted to pursue. A moment of clarity, and I decided shortly after to enjoy sex more, not take it so seriously, and surround myself with like-minded people.

After a few minutes, some more laughter, and a vodka cocktail, I felt ready to get back into it. I reached over to the table and grabbed one of three matching butt plugs. I held it up between Abby and me, smiling. She feigned a look of shock, but I wasn't going to be scared off that easily.

"I think you're ready for this little guy," I said, "Get your ass over on the bed and let's see where this takes us." Abby turned and, taking her sweet time, made some sexy moves over to the bed, moving her butt back and forth with hypnotic motions. She crawled on the bed and assumed a wonderful 'come fuck me' position, her ass pointed right at me. She looked back at me encouragingly.

I was a little taken aback, but biting my lower lip in anticipation, I walked right over with the toy in my hand. I playfully spanked her cheeks and then slid my other hand around her butt and down into her wet pussy. She moaned involuntarily and pushed back a bit against my hand. I massaged her opening for minute, pulling her wonderful wetness back to her butthole with my fingers. Grabbing the butt plug with my slippery fingers, I lubed it up, and then started to tease her backdoor with the toy. Not taking too long, I pushed it into her ass until its round base stopped it from going any further. Abby rocked forward, letting out a quiet moan.

I knew she loved the feeling of toys in her ass. She and I had had plenty of anal play already. Just a little stimulation down there made everything else feel amazing. I had never had anal sex with a man, but Abby and I liked to use small toys on each other. When I am feeling extra naughty by myself, I'll use two dildos to get big orgasms and really satisfy myself.

I knew she loved it, so I toyed with her pussy and jiggled the butt plug a bit more. Abby wasn't messing around and she slid off the bed, stood up and walked over to the table. Grabbing the two remaining butt plugs, she practically pushed me over to the bed where Alejandro was sitting finishing his drink.