Best Birthday Gift Ever!

Story Info
A kinky birthday treat from my adoring and adorable wife.
7.7k words
3.65
24.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lovely wife and I have been sexually in sync with each other from the very first time I caressed her through her lacy panties on our second date in the back row of a sparsely-attended movie theatre. We revel in each other's sexual fantasies and share them whenever we are able to relax in each other's arms. For us sexual fantasy is like a hobby, and like any other pleasing pass time we love to engage in it whatever the opportunity arises. She adores my persistent horniness for her exquisite body and imaginative mind and I worship her sexual energy and its creativeness over the many years we have been together. We relish having private time together, especially on birthdays and anniversaries when we have a long-held tradition of treating each other to a new kinky experience. We are true sexual partners in every sense of the word. Last week was my fiftieth birthday and Leila had prepared for me night I would never forget.

But before I tell you about it, let me describe my beautiful wife...

My Leila is from what was once French Guyana, the only daughter of a Brazilian mother and a French father. She's an engineer by training but like me has retired early due to a massive inheritance we received after my grandmother passed several years ago. Now she is a yoga instructor and personal trainer by choice. Her body, as you can imagine, is very fit and limber for a woman in her mid-forties. Her suppleness and flexibility really get manifested when we are making love. We have learned to enjoy all kinds of lovemaking, both in and aside from typical sexual intercourse.

For example, in one of our favorite intercourse positions

I am penetrating her pussy or ass from behind while she's on all fours. I stop thrusting after awhile and just stay balls deep inside her clutching orifice as I grab a handful of her lusciously cascading black hair and pull her up towards me while caressing her pear shaped breasts from behind as she rises up onto her knees and we watch ourselves joined in our lovemaking in the large mirror alongside our king size bed.

I squeeze her breasts gently and her long-stemmed dark nipples appear to inflate while she grips my pulsing cock deep inside her with her well toned pelvic muscles. Her clutching internal muscles are like a squeezing hand, causing me to eventually shoot my pent up load fully and deeply within her as my wife's long black hair sticks to my sweating chest.

After we catch our breaths, we usually rest and cuddle a bit as one of us cleans up whatever mess we made upon one another with our lovemaking as a way of showing gratitude as one of us rests and tenderly strokes the hair of the other.

We both enjoy being dominant and/or submissive, depending on how the energy is flowing at the time. We have collected all kinds of adult equipment over the years... cock rings and metal or leather cock cages for me, chastity belts and rectal plugs for her along with various whips and collars as well as a good stash of dope and Cialis for my eager but sometimes overwhelmed erection.

In another example of our sex play, my wife inserts a small steel butt plug into her ass just after she showers before we lay down for the night, signaling to me that her asshole has been prepared for possible penetration by my fingers and/or cock or a well-lubed dildo. She says she enjoys the feel of the plug, whether she wishes to be used back door style or not. So, if she comes to me wearing a plug with a green LED light aglow between her lovely olive skin asscheeks I can choose to remove it and plow her asshole at will. One with a red LED top means it's only in place for her enjoyment while she sucks me off or if I'm in her pussy or she's tit-fucking me to orgasm. A clear crystal top plug signifies that my cock is to be used only in her ass. No pussy. No mouth. It's her call alone when the blue light is aglow between her luscious ass cheeks.

Any and all of these options is A-OK with me. Sometimes her lovely hand just lightly stroking me through my pajamas for a moment or two as she licks my ear and whispers sweet nothings into it is enough for me to cum hard, making her laugh.

Being together for so many years has made us happily discover that not all orgasms have to begin or end with me penetrating my wife. We have found that there are a myriad of delightful and mutually satisfying ways to be sexually pleasured by one another. We have invented many ways, some of them as satisfying and erotic to me as a typical pussy or anal intercourse session.

One of my favorite non-intercourse games is what we call the 'full-body cock spanking.' It usually starts by Leila licking and kissing me into a full erection, which usually takes no time except if I had been drinking a bit too much. But even a limp cock resting in the mouth of my sweetie can be a come on for me, watching her suck at my hardening penis as she exams her progress while looking up at me with those wonderfully expressive brown eyes of hers.

When totally erect, she gives my throbbing shaft two or three hard but playful open-palmed slaps while holding my cock securely by my shaved balls. Then, she cups her beautiful titties from their undersides, nipples exposed and I begin to beat her upheld boobs with my glistening hard on, left to right and up and right to left and back again. Sometimes I alternate between her offered tits and her extended tongue as she playfully looks up at me smiling and urging me on. She may extend it out while smiling up at me from her kneeling position or on her back at the edge of our bed.

Next, after some deep kissing and a few more sporadic cock slaps I turn her over on the bed and continue to beat her lower back, upper thighs and asscheeks with my rigid boner, opening her asscheeks occasionally so some blows land directly on her plugged asshole. We stop so I can control my cumming on her vibrant olive-skinned ass. Then I usually get up and position her belly up and with her long hair hanging off the edge of our mattress so I have easy access to her waiting lips and warm mouth while fondling her beautiful and almost always hard nipple stems. A few more playful but stern slaps with my rock-hard cock shaft on her face and tongue and the commands begin...

"Tongue only."

My compliant wife extends her long tongue and leaves it exposed as I rub off on it without penetrating her opened mouth, sliding my leaking cock tip along her lips and then perhaps drying my rigid shaft and tongue-lapped balls with her thick black hair hanging over the edge of the bed.

"Kisses only," and she slowly and softly pecks away at my cock head, shaft and balls, her red lipstick sometimes leaving evidence of her worship.

"Mouth," and Leila uses her mouth like a vacuum pump, shallow or deep, depending on my whims.

"Present your nipples to me."

Here, my Leila again cups her luscious breasts and readies them by lifting them towards my cock, whether on her knees or lying on the edge our bed, belly up and tits cupped upward towards the ceiling, nipples fully exposed to me. I usually come this way while she presents her swollen nipples to me by squeezing her breasts hard. I have the option of ejaculating on them or upon her lovely face, mouth and tongue at the ready.

Sometimes I climb over her prone body and we 69 until I'm ready to shoot my load. Then I kneel between her splayed thighs and beat my erection over and over again on her wet pussy lips and swollen clit until I explode all over her well trimmed landing strip and cunt lips, collapsing in joyous exhaustion onto her perspiring body. She then sometimes cleans me off with her full lips and uses her long thick hair to dry my deflating cock. I bend over and kiss her deeply while we join up again and cuddle until we nap or fall asleep for the night.

Another favorite session where penetration by me isn't an option has me with my thick penis confined in a cock cage. We have a ringed steel one and a soft leather one in our stash of toys and my wife gets to choose which one my lubed up erection will be locked into for the evening. I prefer the leather one with its simple snap on/off bands whereas my wife usually selects the all metal cage because it restricts my cock much more and denies me almost all external tactile stimulation even if Leila licks at the rings of stainless steel or places the restraining cage entirely in her mouth while squeezing my exposed ball sack. The leather one is much more pliant and Leila can tease my confined boner by licking at the leather strapping surrounding my penis or even by playfully bitting down on my encased shaft with her clenching front teeth sending shivers up my spine.

Sometimes she straddles my caged cock and uses lots of lube to lightly slide her pussy lips on the surface of the cage. driving me to beg for my cock to be freed so that I could shoot my pent up load in or on her beautiful body.

Other times she uses a rubber bag full of ice cubes and lays it over my cage and leaves me lying on our bed shackled to the bedposts for minutes on end as I suffer the sensation of the cold bag on my caged cock to an almost unbearable numbness. Then she returns and and may lay across from me on our king size mattress and play with herself with a dildo made in the exact size and shape as my cock that we purchased years ago. The teasing drives me crazy!

Occasionally, my wife relieves my agony by removing the ice pack and then sits on the metal or leather device using her pussy's warmth to calm me. Or sometimes she may just laugh and continue fingering herself in full view of my predicament, rubbing herself off while playfully staring into my pleading eyes while softly singing some sultry Brazilian love song to herself as she works her pussy to climax.

Many times, she tells me steamy stories about herself and her friend Anandi and their past sexual encounters while rooming together at grad school. This always causes my cock to almost involuntarily become more erect even though the ice pack and the restrictive cage strains me without mercy.

And sometimes I can't hold back and I cum with the cage still tightly wrapped around my penis. Leila enjoys when this happens, whispering to me that this mishap will call

for even more punishment at a later date. I smile as she unlocks me.

Many times over the years I have been commanded to wear the cage on a 24/7 basis, even at work or when out with my buddies drinking, sometimes for up to two full days. Only Leila has the small silver key which she attaches to a labia ring she wears inside her panties to gleefully remind herself that I am out there in public locked up in my cock cage as I am going about my usually mundane daily routines at work or in my car. The sense of control turns her on and every so often she may touch herself between her lovely thighs to finger the key softly and remind herself of the game we are secretly playing.

My pay off for allowing her such control is the eventual unlocking of my caged penis and Leila's rewarding me for my show of discipline by having me choose how and when my newly liberated cock gets rewarded. Quite a game!

And then there's Leila's friend Anandi. Anandi and my wife go back many years to their time together at grad school in New York. She is estranged from her immediate family and in exile from her home country for refusing to marry a polygamous Wahibi cleric chosen for her after completing her studies abroad. I can't imagine my wife's feisty Saudi friend cloaked in black and under the thumb of anyone, much less a Sunni sheik commanding her to service him or telling the beautiful Anandi how to keep her luxurious pubic patch trimmed to his personal liking. I can't imagine this urbane and fashionable woman dressed in public in a crude black veil and full jihab as required by the patrolling morality police in her country of birth.

The attractive multi-lingual city planner is probably the main reason why my wife is so interested in sexually acting out with such curiosity and joy even to this day.

As roommates they spent many a night intimately sharing their stories about their private pasts and their ongoing desires. Anandi was very upfront about being a lesbian and Leila eventually confided to her friend that she wanted to have the experience of being with a woman even though her sexual drive was predominantly that of a straight female. Anandi had no problem with mentoring her roommate in the Sapphic pleasures of another woman's fingers and lips. Eventually my future wife learned to give back as good as she got with the sensuous lesbian Arab.

After Leila and Anandi became eager lovers while at grad school, Anandi confided in her twenty-four year old room mate that she still a virgin who was uninterested in ever having a male sex partner. She told Leila that when she was an engineering undergrad studying in Istanbul, she was ceremoniously sworn to stay untouched by any man. She joined about one dozen other Saudi women who were vehemently opposed to Saudi women's traditional submissive roles in the kingdom and vowed to push for civil rights for all traditionally subjugated women in the Arab world by offering to forego their heterosexual sex lives as a protest.

Anandi signed on to the protest and joined the group. After swearing an oath to this allegiance, the clandestine club members took Anandi to a private Turkish hammam or bathhouse situated near the Blue Mosque for a celebration of her new commitment. She couldn't believe how beautiful the ancient construction and its main room in the bathhouse was in the filtered light of its elegantly tiled open dome and its massive six-sided raised marble platform centerpiece used for massage and resting.

After showering in a side room, the eight Arab women in white towels led the acolyte to the center of the heated dais and silently removed their towels and knelt around their prostrate Saudi sister who was placed on her back with her arms and legs spreadeagled. All the young women began the sensuously knead her offered flesh, gently touching her entire body with their fingers and opened palms. Anandi shuttered and whimpered quietly to herself as soft tongues began to lap at her face and neck and breasts. Two of the women sucked at her well-manicured and ringed toes and fingers while another member, a stunning black skinned Arab knelt and teased Ananda's soaking vagina.

Hot buckets of fragrant water were poured over her sporadically and the soothing steam around her body transfixed her as she orgasmed several times due to the women's ministrations. Several of the more aggressive young women squatted over Ananda's glowing face and gingerly opened their womanhood to her worshipping tongue, Anandi taking in the various differing fragrances of each woman as she was licking and kissing their wet and warm vaginas. She came again several times.

To complete the initiation ceremony, all the members formed a circular daisy chain of mouths to vaginas. The only sounds in the vast elegant bath house were that of dripping steam and the soft moaning of orgasming females.

That was her initiation and anointment into her secret sect.

Years later, Anandi remains true to her cause.

This affair between my wife and her Arabic friend became an ongoing thing whenever the two could find the privacy and time to be together. Other than Anandi, Leila claims no real desire to have any female sexual liaison. The good news for me is that Anandi and my wife are still friends and she sees us whenever she is in LA on business or we are in Europe on vacation. Our kids grew up thinking of her as Auntie Anan. And she's a member of our extended family as well as our sexual playmate, a situation that has served us all quite well for the past twenty or so years.

The only drawback for me about Anandi is that the lovely woman is still a staunch lesbian and has no interest in men as lovers. However, my ever diplomatic wife had convinced Anandi after my wife and I were just married that it would be okay if I could watch without ever touching her friend during their lovemaking sessions. Anandi hesitantly agreed.

The rules and conditions for any threesome were to be always strictly enforced and inviolate:

Leila would have free reign over my body as usual. Anandi can watch us and masturbate if she so wished as my wife and I carry on; or, I can watch them go at it but I am to be usually locked in my chastity device and viewing the action from across the room while tied in a chair or handcuffed next to them on the bed. Leila can come over and fondle and kiss me whenever she has the desire. Anandi the voyeur can watch or even participate, perhaps by fucking my Leila with a strap on dildo or fingering her from behind while my wife works on my cock. Or, Anandi the exhibitionist can tantalize me by playing with herself in front of me while Leila strokes or sucks my engorged cock at her leisure.

We all agreed to this setup and never once in all these years have I sexually touched or kissed our lovely lesbian playmate. But don't think I haven't jerked off many times to the possibility that one day she would consent to me having her, no holes barred.

Sometimes my wife teases me in bed by conjuring up sexual fantasies where I am in control of the willing Anandi and Leila is looking on tied up and yearning to be touched by either of us. These fantasies almost always end up with my wife's lovely hand or mouth dripping with my cum as I nod off to sleep smiling.

I recall the first time being at Anandi's spacious Parisian apartment just outside the Luxembourg Gardens when I accidentally opened the bathroom door one morning after an early morning jog to find Anandi and my new wife in the oversized claw foot bath tub, the old kind where the faucet is in the wall at the center of the tub and there's plenty of space to stretch out. They were locked in a scissor position, pussy to pussy, straining and grinding at each other and seemingly close to a mutual orgasm. Slowing down but not stopping, both women looked up and saw me somewhat in shock standing in the large bathroom's doorway.

"Oh! Look who's here!," whispered my Leila to her still thrusting partner.

They both giggled as they splashed in the soapy steaming water. I felt quite awkward, having met Anandi only once at a party before marrying Leila and not knowing what to say or do at the sight of two beautiful women in a bathtub working one another towards a mutually explosive orgasm. before me.

Leila looked to our host and they conversed in French a bit as I stood there not knowing whether to stay or excuse myself for inadvertently barging in on their lovemaking.

"Don't just stand there!" whispered my new grinning new spouse.

"Take out your cock and stroke yourself!"

Anandi nodded her approval. "Tell us when you're close and I will help you. But remember, no touching our host!".

With that said, I eagerly pulled off my jogging pants and underwear and began stroking off as the two women in the tub resumed their pussy grinding, now perhaps becoming a bit over dramatic with their task, like in a poorly produced porno flic.

When I couldn't hold back any longer, Leila saw my predicament and jumped gracefully out of the hot bath leaving her girlfriend to watch and play with herself as my wife knelt her steaming hot body before me and placed her hot soapy tits around my stiffness just before I let out a giant load of cum all over her neck, hair and breasts. Seeing me climax on my on new wife's petite body caused Anandi to finger her clit in abandonment while Leila continued to squeeze out my cock juice all over her lips and cheeks.

We all laughed at steamy scene of the three of us full of sudsy warm water dripping on the tile floor. Anandi said that she was still quite turned on and didn't come yet; so, we quickly dried off and went into the living room now full of Parisian summer sun. She instructed (or rather commanded me) to go into the adjacent kitchen and make coffee for us, saying she wanted time alone with my still naked wife.