Best Birthday Present Ever

Story Info
Wife surprises husband on his birthday.
3.3k words
4.42
24k
35
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

I sat on the chair next to the bed, cock in hand, stroking slowly. On the bed in front of me was my beautiful wife on her knees, slowly riding a thick black dildo. Her eyes were glued to mine in a look of sheer lust. As she slowly rode her thick rubber lover, she whispered sexy taunts at me. She asked me if I liked watching her fuck her another cock. My head nodded as I breathlessly answered with a soft yes. As I answered my cock stiffen even harder. My mind was racing. Why did watching her ride her dildo make me so hard? Why did the thought of her fucking another man make my heart beat out of my chest? Was I weird? Sick? Or was this normal? At that point it really did not matter. I was rock hard and would soon be getting my rocks off.

She looked down between my legs and told me to show her how much I enjoyed watching her getting fucked. My hand sped up. My cock became hard as cement. She began to fuck herself harder. Her pace increased, which resulted in soft moans. Her hips began a rhythmic and erotic dance, which made me want to jump on top of her and fuck her brains out. However, I knew I could not. She wanted to "mind fuck" me. She was doing an excellent job at that.

Her soft moans became louder and soon, to my surprise, she was begging her lover to fuck her harder. To make her cum. "I want your cum deep inside me Jamal," slipped from her lips. Jamal? Who the fuck was Jamal? Hearing another man's name come from my wife's mouth made my heart nearly leap from my chest. Without thinking, my hand began to furiously stroke my rigid tool. Ann then fell onto the bed, threw he feet into the air and buried her dildo deep inside her sopping pussy. She let out a scream and told Jamal that she needed to feel his big cock fill her tight pussy. She wanted all of it. As deep as he could go.

At that moment, her body began to shake, her legs slapped together, and her ankles crossed. She let out a primal howl, then curled into a ball on the bed and had a violent orgasm. Her wetness squirted from between her legs and splashed onto the bed. The room filled with he squeals of orgasmic joy. The sight of her amazing orgasm set my cock off. I shot long strings of warm cum straight up towards my chin before falling back onto my chest. My cock shot seven to eight times in just a few seconds. It was one of the strongest orgasms I had ever had. As my orgasm subsided, I looked down to find my chest was covered in a slippery white goo.

As I admired the mess I had just made, I felt a presence before me. I looked up to find Ann standing between my outstretched legs. She looked down at my chest and smiled broadly. Without saying a word, she ran her long index finger across my chest and scooped up my seed, then placed her gooey finger into her mouth. As she did, she moaned a sexy YUMMM. My now soft cock began to stiffen again. As it did, a small bead of cum formed at the tip. She dropped to her knees and placed the tip into her mouth and gently sucked the remaining sperm from the shaft. My body shivered uncontrollably.

Ann then stood back up and laid herself on my chest. She began to rub her warm body across my wasted cum as if to give me a messy lap dance. Her lips pressed against mine. Our tongues quickly met and began to dance together. Her mouth tasted like my salty seed. The taste of me in her made my cock stiffen again for the third time. I loved the taste of my cum mixed with her amazing pussy wetness. I was not completely hard, just hard enough to force out another small, slippery bubble of goo. I felt this shot dribble down my inner thigh and onto the chair. Ann and I spent the next few minutes passionately kissing.

Once our session had finished, she looked at me with dirty, evil eyes and asked me if I liked what I saw. I pointed to my messy chest and asked her what she thought. She giggled like a schoolgirl, then said she was happy to see that I liked it. She then cryptically said, "then you will love your birthday present tomorrow." I probed her a bunch for more details, but all she would say is that I needed to come home from work at exactly six pm the next day and that she would give me the most amazing present I have ever had. I was intrigued and a bit nervous as Ann was known to push the limits in her effort to "mind fuck" me. I always loved her mind fucks, but they always took me to the edge of my comfort zone.

The next day I found it hard to focus on work. I was anxious for the end of the day to arrive. Right at five, I left the office and drove as fast as I could home. Traffic was stupid and I barely made it home by six. As I approached the door, there was an envelope taped to it. I opened it. It was a card from Ann, it said I would receive three presents, but I needed to follow the enclosed list of instructions. The list started with, quietly enter the house. Take off your clothes. There is a condom on the table, put it on. Then quietly come to the bedroom, do not enter, just stand in the doorway until I tell you to come in. When I do, sit in the chair, and enjoy your first present. Presents number two and three would follow later.

Within seconds, I was sporting a rock hard stiffy. My clothes fell off my body without effort. I rolled on the condom, then tiptoed my way to the bedroom. As I approached the door, I could hear Ann moaning softly. I slipped into the doorway. The room was softly lit with many candles. Ann was on her back in our bed, but to my shock and surprise, a large muscular Black man was between her legs. My heart nearly stopped. I wanted to scream for him to stop, but to my amazement I found myself fully aroused. A sharp tinge of jealousy stabbed through the center of my chest, followed quickly by a strange desire to want him to take her in front of me. My head was spinning with emotions.

He rubbed the tip of his massive weapon up and down her labia. Ann moaned softly with each pass. After a few minutes, she turned to the door and pointed towards the chair. Without a word, I did as I was told. As I sat down, Ann lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his waist then pulled him down on top of her. Her small hands pulled his face to hers, and she kissed him gently. He responded with a more forceful kiss. Within seconds, I saw his large tongue dive into her mouth. His passion was returned quickly as Ann grabbed his face and drove her tongue back into his mouth.

As I watched my gorgeous wife kiss her lover, my hand began to stroke my rock-hard boner. Anns hands then caressed his back, then moved to his chiseled chest. She cooed in delight as she rubbed is rock hard pecs. A minute or two passed before Ann looked into his eyes and told him she wanted to feel his big cock deep inside her pussy. Without a word, he reached down and placed the tip between her labia, then slowly began to bury himself into her. As he did, she let out a gasp, then asked him to go slowly because he was so big. She needed time for her pussy to adjust. Fuck, I thought, she had never needed me to go slow. This made me stroke harder. My eyes were glued on them. After what seemed like an eternity, he was balls deep inside her. He paused for a minute, she looked up at him and nodded her approval to continue.

His hips began to move slowly, in and out. Each plunge resulted in an approving moan from Ann. His hips moved like a trained dancer, smooth and rhythmically, like a true professional. He knew how to make love to a woman; he had skill and the tools to get the job done. Ann was loving every minute. She never looked over at me. No, her eyes were glued to his as if he had her in a trance. Her Black lover picked up the pace and soon he was making full strokes. The sound of his large balls slapping against her tight ass filled the room. Suddenly, she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and locked her ankles. She looked into his eyes and said, "Jamal, I want to feel your amazing cock fill up my tiny pussy. I want your cum deep inside me, right now!" Jamal? Oh fuck, this was Jamal!

Without a word, his rhythm increased as did his force. Ann cooed with delight. Her reaction only encouraged him to pump harder. She wrapped her arms around his neck, then buried her face into his. He responded with brutal force. He grabbed her throat with his strong right hand, then stuck his index and middle finger into her mouth as if she were sucking a cock and getting fucked all at once. Ann reacted immediately by grabbing his fingers and shoving them deeper down her throat. He reacted by pile driving his massive cock deep inside her. Our bed screeched and moaned. The headboard slammed against the wall like a bass drum. Our wedding picture above our bed jumped from the wall with each bang.

It did not take long before Ann screamed that she was cumming, then squeezed her arms and legs around his body as if to snap him in half. He let out a howl like wolf on the prowl, then bent his back upwards and shoved his cock so hard into her, Ann's head hit the headboard. She began to shake uncontrollably. Her whole body looked like she was being electrocuted. Jamal growls enveloped the room as he planted his potent seed deep inside my wife's tiny tight pussy. Their bodies orgasmed as one. My wife and her lover experiencing a common orgasm, attached together as one by his thick Black manhood. The sight of it was like nothing I had ever seen. His dark Black body, enveloping, no, almost consuming my tiny white wife was the thing of total amazement. How could two people be in that much ecstasy at the same time?

I nearly passed out while watching. My hand was furiously stroking my rigid cock. I was edging and was within seconds of cumming myself, when I heard Ann say, "don't cum, stop stroking." Her voice cut through my erotic fog like a laser beam. I released my grip. My cock objected and stiffened harder, then bounced with every heartbeat.

Jamal's body began to relax. They cuddled for a minute. He kissed Ann again, then rolled off her. She thanked him, then kissed him again, and told him she would talk to him later. He rolled off the bed, grabbed his clothes and walked out of our room as if nothing had happened. Jamal took what he wanted from my wife, then left her there. His mission was complete. I imagined that he was off to do the same to another man's wife. His life's mission, to plant his seed into little white wives, in front of their husbands. Showing them how fucking should be done.

Ann looked at me and smiled and whispered it was time for gift number two. She motioned for me to get on the bed between her legs. I jumped onto the bed and took my position. I looked down at her freshly fucked pussy. Her labia were swollen and red. Her pussy gaped slightly, and Jamal's cum filled the gap. I imagined his seed, deep inside her, deposited in her womb, potent and virile. His sperm swimming strongly, searching for her waiting egg. On a mission to proliferate his superior DNA. Ann's voice snapped me out of my terrifying thoughts. She pointed to her pussy and told me it was sore and that she needed my tongue to massage it. I paused. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my face into her pussy, then demanded that I do my job.

My wife's pussy smelled of sex. Sex with another man. His musk transferred to her skin, and her neatly trimmed pussy. My tongue slowly parted her pussy lips and was met with a river of her lovers warm, salty seed. The angle of my head was just right, and Jamal's potent gift filled my mouth. Ann felt it and knew I had a mouthful. She pressed my nose to her vagina, which made me swallow to catch my breath. I coughed and squirmed. Ann laughed, knowing that she had just pushed me beyond my limit. I had swallowed her lover's potent seed. Ann pushed my mouth back against her pussy and told me that I needed to get every drop, I was her birth control. The sound of that made my cock ooze precum. I trembled between her legs. She had my mind going in circles. Ann was my wife, and her pussy was my domain. I needed it to stay that way. No man was going to plant his seed inside her on my watch. I dove into my task and licked and sucked her swollen pussy for what seemed like an hour. She then released her grip and told me to sit up. I sat up on my knees between her legs and looked down at her gorgeous face and body, my face covered in his cum. She looked back at me and told me that I had to choose gift three.

She wanted me to fuck her. However, I got to choose whether my cock would be wrapped in a condom or bareback. Wrapped, I would be denied the wetness of her soft pussy. The sensations on my cock would be reduced to mere pressure. Or, bareback, I would enjoy all the sensations, but would have Jamal's seed as my lubricant. I would have sloppy seconds. Ann looked at me with a serious look and told me to decide quickly. My mind was a total mess. I wanted to fuck her bare, but the thought of another man's cum all over my cock seemed foreign to me. If I used the condom, I would be spared the indignity of feeling his potent seed on my penis but would then be reduced to dribbling my sperm uselessly into a latex jail. His cum would be swimming in her womb, while mine was trapped uselessly, then thrown into the toilet and flushed away like shit. The green-eyed monster of jealously made my decision for me. It was my wife, and I wanted my seed inside deep her. My seed, attacking his, destroying what he placed there.

I ripped off the condom and plunged my rock-hard cock deep inside her. Jamal's cum gushed from around my cock. It covered my shaft and leaked down my balls. I thought I had done an excellent job cleaning her up, but he filled her to capacity. I wanted his seed out of my wife right now. I began to pump my cock into her pussy furiously. With each thrust more of Jamal's thick goo squirted from inside her. Ann grabbed my face and told me to take back what was mine. Take back her pussy. She wanted my seed to replace his, Ann wanted her husband to dominate her. Her words set me off. A mist of erotic pleasure descended upon me. I was in a sexual trance.

My hips thrusted my manhood deep inside Ann. My hands grabbed her long hair. Her slippery wetness felt like heaven. Ann wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me tight. I was fucking her harder and faster than I had even done before, and the feeling was just what I needed to go over the edge. My balls became rock hard. My breathing became very fast. My body stiffened, then my back arched backwards. I began to shake. I let out a low growl. The telltale signs of my impending orgasm set Ann off into another orgasm. I could feel the thump of my prostate beginning to explode deep in my groin. Within a split second, I began to pump copious amounts of cum deep inside my wife's freshly fucked pussy. I had never produced so much cum. My body shook violently. My screams got louder. My cock was bigger, harder, and deeper than it had ever been before. My orgasm was so strong it felt like all my insides were going to be expelled through the tip of my cock. It seemed as though my orgasm would never stop, but finally is began to subside. We both were breathing heavily. Sweat covered our bodies, while cum and sexual juices soaked the bed. It was the greatest orgasm I had ever experienced, and I wanted more.

Much to my surprise and pleasure, my cock did not immediately deflate as it usually did. I remained rock hard and began to thrust deep inside my wife again. Cum oozed from her pussy with every push. The ridge around the head of my cock was collecting his cum from deep inside her and depositing it onto the bed, while my cum replaced his deep inside her womanhood. I felt strong, dominant, and very pleased with myself. Anns pussy was my domain again, mine to have and rule over. A few minutes passed before my cock pumped out another much weaker orgasm. It felt amazing but made my penis overly sensitive. I pulled out and rolled onto my back on the bed. Ann curled up next to me and straddled her crotch across my thigh. Her pussy gushed cum down my thigh. She put her lips next to my ear and sexily began to ask me questions.

She asked if I had liked my presents. I told her I loved them but asked her why she had done what she had done. Ann giggled and said that over the years she had noticed that every time we made love, if she mentioned another man, my cock would twitch and get hard. She thought that I might have a little cuckolding fetish but was too afraid to say something. This is why she had spent the last few months mind fucking me by making me watch her cum on her black dildo. She said that every time she inserted it, my hand would stroke faster. So, she decided to push the envelope and take me to the edge. She then asked me if that was ok. I rolled on my side and looked her square in the eyes and told her that it was the most erotic thing I had ever been part of. I had never cum harder or been more excited and that it was the best present she had ever given me. Ann told me that hearing that made her so very happy. She threw her arms around me and kissed me deeply. We cuddled until we were both on the edge of sleep. As I drifted off, my mind raced. I asked myself, why did I love seeing her getting fucked by another man? What possessed me go down on her and eat his warm cum? Why did my cock get so hard just feeling her lovers cum inside her? Why did I want it to happen again? Soon!

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers