Best Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next group was Bethany Beaudoin, Morgan Lincoln, Megan Schulte and Haisol Martinez. This was the last group I was interested in. Bethany was the fourth Wench in the competition and was our La Fouetteuse, our whipper. She was very pretty, nice tits and a strong body, like five foot seven tall (170 cm) and 125 pounds (57 kilos), ideal for a Fouetteuse and the first of the Wenches to enjoy my body in a sexual sense, as well as a BDSM sense.

As I knew she would she eagerly bared her breasts, as did the other three. Morgan stripped all the way and looked good doing it. Megan, possibly warned by her sister's elimination, stripped naked as well and the three of them made it through to the next round. At that point my sisters and I went for a walk. In our absence in the fifth round Emma Herbig was eliminated, due in no small measure to not being able to display her breasts because of her father's objections. In the sixth group Kayla Samuel, the first seed, she of the big tits, lost out to three girls with regular size boobs. Perhaps I'm jealous but really, she had nothing else and guys want them firm and high anyway.

Anyway we three sisters had a half hour to wander about. We started behind the backstop to talk to the cops. I knew Robin would stay out of trouble but Molly's good looks and innocent seeming manner were bound to get her in Dutch somehow so the more cops she new the better. We stopped in the bathroom, munched on some ham sandwiches, just enough for me so they would not distend my tummy before the semi-finals where almost certainly I'd have to get bare ass naked to advance.]

Saturday June 21, 2014

11:56AM

OK judges, we have some changes to make. Emily Hanson has resigned, not wanting to show her bare bosom, which gives her no chance. Elaine Peruffo helped us out when we needed a girl but now we need one less girl. With two gone we have sixteen left and will make the next round four groups of four. Taking the top two will leave us eight for the final this evening. After discussion the four groups are Brittany Beaudoin, Hannah Madison, Haley Thomas and Louetta Henry. Brittany Holden, Morgan Lincoln, Ashley Scott and Grace O'Leary. Olivia Dunn, Paige Hunter, Sarah Toomey and Megan Schulte. Danielle Dubois, Sydney Summers, Samantha Brown and Abigail Toomey. Lets break for lunch and restart at 1:00PM. Phil

[When my sisters and I got back from our walk we heard about the new four by four grouping, but not who was in what group. This change was bad news for me. Five of the first seeds were still in it as well as four of the other second seeds. I was the fifth. So that was nine people seeded first or second besides me spread over four groups and I had to finish first or second to make the finals. I went to see my brother and he told me it would be OK and that Mr. Brown, Billy Andrade and Todd Henton had come up with a lineup and it was the best I could hope for. Only one first seed in my group and no second seed. And the first seed was Bethany who was a big girl, as I have described, who I had a chance of beating. He suggested I "cooperate" with Mr. Brown and Billy and Todd, and things would go well. Seeing the other groups I said I was more likely to "cooperate" if they would move the dangerous Samantha Brown out of fellow Wench Danielle's group which also had second seed Sydney Simmons in it. He nodded OK.

When they posted the final groups I saw that they had indeed moved Samantha into Olivia's group and Paige into Danielle's. This convinced me that the thing was for some reason rigged in my favor. I went to Ryan to find out more about what I had to do to "cooperate" with Mr. Brown, Billy and Todd. Ryan, my own brother, told me to be quiet and ready at one o'clock. It was like he was "cooperating" in pimping me out. There had long been rumors that girls had won votes by providing judges with certain personal services and it looked like things were headed that way. I took a little nap, changed into a string bikini and was ready when needed. We were told when we were called out to be judged we would line up closer to the judges this time, so they could better judge our skin, make-up, etc., and get a better view of our bodies. This turned out to be the beginning of "cooperating". I was in the first group. At one PM we were called out to the field and I went out there determined to do whatever it took. Mostly.]

Saturday June 21, 2014

12:55PM

OK judges, first group Bethany Beaudoin, Louetta Henry, Hannah Madison and Haley Thomas. Looks like we'll see plenty of tit this round.

01:16PM

And some pussy too!! Billy [That's Billy Andrade whom I have mentioned.]

[Well, he was right about the tit. All of us started bare breasted, me and Hannah Madison were in string bottoms. This time the examination of each girl took longer. When asked to do so each of us removed our bottoms except Haley and this straightforward display of cunt got huge applause. Harry, my photographer was there and was in his glory. I doubt any of the girls except me had been photographed nude before beyond things they provided to boyfriends. I never gave boyfriends stuff like that but as reported in my story published here called Photograph I had only started doing nudes three days before, the day after I turned eighteen. Bethany was the first to get a detailed look. Tradition said the girls' breasts should not be touched but he admired her bare bosom and genitals. She just stood there naked while Mr. Brown circled round her, patting her on her shoulder and running his hand down her back to her bare ass. She never turned a hair and seemed to enjoy being photographed in the nude.

When it became my turn I pulled down my bottoms and stood there butt naked. To my surprise he broke with tradition and softly stroked my bare breasts and ran his hand down my front past my belly button. His hand lingered on my bare bottom, feeling each cheek and slipping a finger in my crack. When the voting was taken once again I got all eleven votes. As expected Beth got second so we were on to the finals.

Next group was Brittany, Morgan Lincoln, Ashley Scott and Grace O'Leary. Morgan and Ashley, aware of the close competition, stripped naked immediately, a repeat from the first round so Harry got more pictures. It was obvious they were willing to go to lengths to move into the finals. Brittany and Grace stripped once their turn came. Grace was not happy with the presence of the camera. Aware of the close competition Mr. Brown took advantage and gave Morgan and Ash a generous feel of their bosoms. Everybody got the hand on the bare ass treatment. Britt lost out to Morgan and Ashley who were clearly more welcoming of the attention they received.

After them came Olivia Dunn and Samantha Brown, who had been moved away from Danielle's group as I had asked. Sarah Toomey and Megan Schulte were also in the group. Everybody got bare ass naked right away but Mr. Brown showed Sarah and Megan little attention, and focused on Livvy and Samantha. Surprisingly, both Olivia and Sam were subjected to cunt checks and both flinched slightly as Mr. Brown fingered them but neither objected. Harry got this stuff on film. I know he considered Livvy and Sam good prospects as they were just his type and reacted well to having nude pictures taken. The vote was a formality.

Last came Danielle, Sydney Summers, Paige Hunter and Abigail Toomey. Danielle declined to get naked but the other three were in a fight for the second spot so of course they stripped off. When her turn came Danielle did bare her breasts, not so large but perky, as they say. She was subjected to a feel as well as the usual hand on the ass treatment. The others, all nude, got the complete treatment, including the finger in the cunt. Sydney took it well, including a finger in her asshole, and she and Danielle moved on to the final. Danielle's bare boob pictures are beautiful.

After things finished there was a meeting of the eight finalists, with our clothes on. We were told that there would be a private interview between each girl and the organizers before the contest and that complete nudity was required in the evening session and I think most of us knew that more was expected of us if we were to do well, in fact we were told that, and that there were opportunities to do photo sessions before the actual judging began. Of course the three winners would be photographed and interviewed after. Danielle and Bethany resigned at that point, having expected maybe not a straight beauty contest but not one where the girls were seemingly being manipulated. I think we all worried about the rumors of the girls who finished at or near the top being asked for sexual services. We were told to report by eight PM for the ten PM finals to allow time for the interviews and photo sessions. The night session was to be held inside for privacy reasons. There were no cops this time, though.]

Saturday June 21, 2014

02:16PM

All, we'll be starting at 8:00PM with our interviews. You should know that Bethany Beaudoin and Danielle DuBois have withdrawn. We will not replace them so we can have a more intimate session with the six remaining girls. Billy and Todd H. and I will be doing Louetta Henry, Morgan Lincoln and Ashley Scott. Ryan H [my brother] and Jimmy and I will be doing Olivia Dunn. Ryan H and Cooper and I will be doing Samantha Brown. I will do Sydney alone. Of course anyone can make private arrangements with any girl they like. Last year's winner Olivia Marciano will be doing a photo session with Mr. Zhukov [Harry, my photographer] at eight followed by this year's contestants, Morgan, Ashley, Olivia and Samantha. Louetta and Sydney will not be participating in the photo sessions but there will be plenty of photos from the judging portion. Phil

[So Ryan got to interview Olivia and Samantha, both favorites of his. Before, I described Olivia as a tad short, thin, nice tits, nice ass, a very pretty package and Samantha as smallish but nice firm breasts, flat tummy, pretty face. Both were right up his street. In the interview Ryan told me neither would promise to provide any sexual favors after the contest but later he did just fine with both of them, first going out on real dates and eventually ending up fucking each of them. They also became clients of Harry so I was able to provide Ryan with a regular supply of photos even after they stopped dating. They both were frequent guests at our house and I got to know them well. After dates they would come home and sneak up into the apartment above the garage where my sisters and I could watch her fellate him and the two of them make love. It was a real trip.

There is no reliable way to know how the interview Mr. Brown had with Sydney went but she ended up fourth in the contest, ahead of Olivia and Samantha which was a big surprise to all. The thinking was she must have provided or promised him something though it didn't happen that night unless it went down later. I know because he was busy with me. I gave him what he wanted and promised Billy and Todd they could watch and continued a relationship with each of the three of them, though usually Billy and Todd were together to do various BDSM scenes. In fact we did some BDSM that night to accommodate them while I was accommodating Mr. Brown with my mouth. I won. Morgan and Ashley did their part over the coming months as did I over the coming years.

Finally the interviews were done and Harry did his photo sessions and Olivia Marciano, the reigning champion, relinquished her title with an excellent nude dance and Harry recruited her. In the contest itself we were all stark naked and most of us submitted to a lot of touch and smile stuff and I was declared the victor in anticipation of what I would do after everyone else went home. Shortly after one AM they did and I went into a storeroom with Mr. Brown, Billy and Todd.

It was a tad chilly in the building after everybody was gone except the four of us. We went to a room filled with machines. I was of course now dressed and Mr. Brown ordered me to strip. All the way. Billy took my clothes and hid them somewhere. He came back with some rope. They pushed me over to a post and made me turn back to it and kneel down on the floor. Billy tied my wrists tightly behind the pole and then my elbows and then put a double loop around my neck so Mr. Brown could get a purchase. Here I was about to blow a guy twice my age and more only yards from the room in which I had only an hour before been crowned as Best Body of 2014. Mr. Brown stood in front of me, unzipped his pants and produced his dick. It was smaller than any boy I had ever had. He came closer and pulled my head up by grabbing my hair.

"Do it!" he said, while Todd and Billy looked on. Later on my brother showed me Mr. Brown's text describing the act. My name was never mentioned.]

Sunday June 22, 2014

03:18AM

Greetings all. Here's the story of my reward for running the Best Body contest. It was all I had all been dreaming of since I first saw her. She asked for water for lube and Bob gave her a drink from his bottle and poured some more over her head. I opened my pants and approached her and grabbed her by the rope around her neck. I looked at her pretty face staring up at me with her brown hair wet from the water Billy had poured on her. It ran down the front of her chest and over her bare boobs. There was the pinkness of her mouth and her eyes looking up at me waiting for me to do something and it reminded me she was completely helpless, in my power, my pretty little thing, bound naked and ready to suck me off. I grabbed her wet hair and pulled her head up to my rising penis. I could hardly breathe, I was so excited.

Her chest heaved softly. I once again admired her bare tits, pale and perfect and lovely. The nipples were pink and flat at the tips. I wanted desperately to touch them and so I did, squeezing them roughly until she cried out. I got harder and my foreskin retracted fully. I had made sure I was squeaky clean underneath. She was so close I could feel her breathing on my dick head. The guys sat there watching expectantly, their presence meant only to increase her embarrassment at having to suck me off. "Come on, do it!" I said and pulled her head to me, and put it in her open mouth. And then she started. I watched her in awe how, with her arms bound behind her, she maneuvered her eager young mouth over the head of my cock and pursed her lips and started giving me the most pleasurable feelings I had ever felt. And all she had to do was close her lips over my cock.

She knew exactly what to do and of course she had just done it a thousand before. Without my doing anything she gently licked the tip of my cock and then the head. It sent a shock wave through my whole body and I almost fainted right there. After a thorough licking she wrapped her mouth around the end of my now fully erect dick and started sucking back and forth, in and out. I let out a cry and I slipped out of her mouth. She came back on me and went deeper and deeper on me each time. Everything was fucking exhilarating, the feel of her mouth on me, her tongue licking my cock, the sound of saliva squishing, her beautiful head going back and forth. She stopped for water and then took me again in her mouth between her teeth and started to do me in earnest.

She slowly circled my corona with the tip of her tongue and the feeling of her warm, moist mouth on my manhood drove me wild. She stroked and bobbed her head. Her hair covered her face but I could see her bare breasts jiggle with every stroke. It was too much. The suction she gave me, the intensity, the subtleties of her tongue and mouth movement going back and forth on my dick filled me with aching need and a build-up I had never felt before. I could feel it coming from inside me, more powerful than fucking or masturbating. She moved her head faster and stroked and there was a feeling in my cock I never felt before and of a sudden I knew I was going to cum and I felt this build up of extreme, intense, unimaginable pleasure. I reached out and pulled the rope around her neck to keep her mouth on my cock and she kept stroking and I came as I had never cum before.

My heart was racing and I held myself tight in her mouth and I thought I felt her try to pull away so I pulled her even tighter to me. And then I couldn't believe the feeling and I just came and came right in her mouth and kept pulling her hair to keep her on me and she started choking on my cum and she started to struggle and finally slipped her mouth off me but I didn't stop cumming so I just grabbed myself and started doing it and finally I could get her mouth back on me and she fought me more and then slowly I started to lose the lovely sensation and I kind of bent forward because she was the only thing there I could lean on. She was still coughing up what she had swallowed but I grabbed her head by the hair and stuck my cock in her mouth again and made her lick me clean and now she fought me but I made her finish the job and rubbed whatever came out of her mouth on her hair and her neck and then a couple more minutes we were through. I'll never forget what I felt. It is the best feeling on earth. Phil

[After he finished I started to cry. I don't know if it was sadness or joy or relief that we were done. Probably the later. Billy pushed the hair out of my face and looked into my eyes but I was crying. Todd, who cared more about me than Billy ever did, came over and knelt down and hugged me, still tied up and helpless. But I turned away. They let me rest and when we were sure Mr. Brown had left I blew them too, first Todd, then Billy. When I was done Billy went and got my clothes. Todd untied me and stood me up and gave me a real hug. I got dressed and went out to the bathroom to clean up. Billy was gone when I came from the bathroom. I walked with Todd out to the parking lot. He asked me to go home with him. So he could fuck me, of course, but I declined.

I could afford to be choosy. After all I was Miss Best Body of 2014.]

12