Best Buddies Ch. 08

Story Info
Greg and Mac come across two naked lesbians on a hike.
3.6k words
4.62
11k
10
1

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg and Mac come across two naked lesbians on a hike

=================================================

The previous night's events caused no relationship friction. It was accepted as an expression of friendship and love among the two couples. Greg and Mac planned another hike. Judy and Linda planned another lunch date.

The boys met early on a Sunday morning and drove out to the same forest park they had visited previously. They walked about three miles into the wilderness and got naked, again putting their clothing in their backpacks. They walked and talked casually as they would have if clothed. Naturally, the topic of the 'lesbian' sex between their wives was a topic.

"Judy had told me about her experiences in college. So, I knew she had done it. But when she went down on Linda..."

"Blows my mind. I would have bet every penny I have, that wouldn't have happened. I mean Linda? My wife..."

"I know Bro. It was a huge turn on last night and today, judging by your cock."

"Now we know what the turn on is for them when we're playing. Mac reached over and flicked Greg's cock. Turns you on talking about it too Buddy."

"And why not? That's steamier than shit in the freezer."

They walked awhile together with their cocks bouncing up and down. The trail led to a small spring-fed lake. It was a warm day and by the time they got there, both were ready to cool off. Since the lake was over six miles from the parking lot, it was never crowded. Today, it was empty. Dropping their backpacks in a shady spot where there was grass, they sat on the soft ground. Pulling off their hiking boots, they headed towards the lake.

Walking the short distance to the water, Greg put his arm around Mac's shoulders. "This is great. What a beautiful day."

Mac turned towards Greg, putting his arms around his waist. "Nobody I'd rather be here with, except maybe my wife," he said smiling.

Both felt erections growing. Greg reached down and rubbed their cocks together. Mac tilted his head back and moaned. Greg dribbled spit on the two cocks as lubricant. Mac felt it and supplied some of his own. They were fully hard, and Greg was rolling them around each other. The feeling was unlike either had ever experienced... cock on cock in the open air. In no time both were contributing pre-cum to the slipperiness. The visual of their cocks sliding around each other magnified the tactile sensation to create a sexual buzz that climbed quickly. Mac reached down and pulled on Greg's big balls. They were quite warm and heavy. He pulled harder to elicit a response. Greg was 'Umming' and Mac was 'Oohing.' Cum shots were imminent.

"Well, imagine a couple of envelop lickers like us running in to a couple of brokeback mountain queens like you, all the way out here." A female voice echoed.

The boys turned clearly exposing their wet erections to two nude women, wearing only hiking boots. The one who had spoken was tall and leggy with close cropped brown hair sticking out -- above and below. Her mate was full-figured and attractive. She had blond hair -- visual evidence suggested it was natural.

"Excuse me?" Mac asked.

"We come up here to enjoy the clear water and each other. We're usually alone. I guess having a couple of gay boys won't matter. Don't mind us and we won't mind you. Go back to your weenie rolling." The tall one replied.

"But..."

Greg put his arm around Mac's shoulder, "We were just startled. I'm Greg and this is Mac."

The two women nodded but didn't immediately speak. The blond looked at the tall one, then turned to the boys, "I'm Jill and my partner is Jan. We were surprised because usually we have the lake to ourselves. We're sorry to have interrupted you."

"Jill," Greg smiled and nodded. "And Jan. We don't mind sharing. We also come up here regularly for outdoor fun. I'm surprised we haven't run in to each other before. Please do enjoy yourselves and don't mind us." Turning Mac with the hand on his shoulder, he walked off in the direction of the lake.

"They're both wearing wedding rings, Jill."

"Maybe their married. It's legal you know," she replied.

Mac was freaking out. "What are you doing? They're naked. They saw us. We should go." They were standing up to their waists in the chilly spring fed water with their stiff cocks rapidly turning into flaccid penises.

Speaking quietly, "Bro, 'They're naked?' Do you think I didn't notice? They think we're gay. If we hang out, we might get to watch them having sex!"

"Jesus, Greg, is sex all you ever think about? We're married. Do you think our wives would approve?"

"Not all the time, but frequently; Yes, I am aware of our marital status; and I think Judy would think it was funny. We were going to 'do' each other anyway. Why not do it in front of a couple of strange women?"

"You've always been the exhibitionist. The one, when we were seniors in high school, who suggested mooning people. The guy who walks around the locker room with your towel around your neck, instead of your waist. You're fucking incorrigible."

"I'll take that as a yes. Here they come."

Jan had wanted to leave, but Jill wasn't about to turn around and hike six miles back to the car without a swim and a fuck. She had suggested to Jan that it 'might be fun to have two guys watch us.' Jan had called her 'incorrigible,' but decided to go along with the plan and here they were at the water's edge.

Jan stared at Greg's balls. "I thought the cold water was supposed to shrink those things."

"It has sweetie, it has. You oughta see 'em when they're warm." Jill and Mac laughed.

Jan seemed to enjoy the comeback. "No thanks! But, you know, you're alright for a guy."

"And you're tolerable for someone without a cock."

Jan laughed. "We're gonna be friends, Greg. When did you two get married?"

The boys, responding at the same time, giving two different years. Greg immediately but lamely corrected it, "Mac's right. I always think of our relationship beginning the year we met."

Jan smiled slightly, "Uh huh. Let's go swimming."

They swam around a bit, but the spring water quickly chilled them all. There were huge limestone rocks in the water that you could lay on top of in the sun. One by one they climbed out and lay down to warm up. Jan and Jill held each other and began kissing and playing with each other's tits. With his view up between their legs and their foreplay, Greg started to get an erection and leaned over to suck Mac's cock.

Mac was startled, but seeing Greg's cock, he shook his head and lay back down. 'You gotta love this guy. He's gotten me in to more shit in my life than anybody else. Now he's turned a quiet walk in the woods into some weird voyeuristic sex party.'

Things were heating up with the women. Fingers were beginning to wander lower on their torsos. "Guys, Jill and I are moving over to our blankets on the sand to get more comfortable. This rock's killin' the mood."

"I hear you Jan. My back's feelin' it too," Greg replied. "We've got a spot just over under those trees. It's mostly flattened grass and makes a soft bed. I don't think we're the only ones who come out here for some outdoor whoopee. You can use it and we'll just hang out here."

Jill said, "No need to wait. I can see you guys are randy. Since neither one of us in interested in the opposite sex, let's just share the space."

"We wouldn't want to intrude," said Mac. Greg secretly pinched his butt.

"It's not a problem. We're not interested in you, and you're not interested in women. So, what's the diff?"

"OK," replied Greg. "If you don't mind, we'll share the space."

On the walk over Jill quietly reiterated to Jan that she wanted the 'gay guys' to watch them making love. Knowing if it turned Jill on, it would be to her personal benefit, Jan agreed.

Walking behind the women and watching their lovely asses swaying along, Greg quietly said to Mac, "We have to find a position where we can watch them. This is so wild. Look at those beautiful butts."

Mac admired the view as well, but still felt deceiving them was wrong. He decided that he would position himself so he couldn't see much.

"We're going to pick up our stuff," Jill said, detouring slightly. Their packs sat only ten feet off the path. The boys waited. Jill stood over her backpack, spread her feet slightly, and bent from the waist. The effect was to fully expose her aroused labial lips. She remained in that position for fifteen or twenty seconds, appearing to be adjusting something on the ground.

Both of the boys' cocks stirred. Knowing the ruse was up if they showed their delight at the view, Greg turned away, grabbed Mac's cock, and pulled him down the path. With their cocks facing away from the women, they fondled each other and walked slowly forward.

Jill said, "They can't keep their hands off each other. You still think they're not gay?"

"I don't know what they are," Jan replied.

When they had walked the short distance to the grassy area, Mac pulled Greg over to the far side away from the women. "I won't be able to see much over here," Greg complained.

"Exactly," Mac replied.

"Exactly what?" They turned to see the women had followed them.

"Exactly where we should be to allow you some privacy," Replied Mac.

"Here's the deal," Jill said. "I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and not looking for privacy. I really get off on being watched. I know it's not your thing, but if you guys could hold off your love making and watch us; it would be a real turn on to me."

"If it makes you happy, I would be willing to watch," Greg said. "Mac would watch a duck fuck, but he'll keep quiet. Won't you snookums?"

"Anything to help out," Mac agreed, "And don't call me snookums!"

"Don't be so touchy, Bro." Greg then turned to the women. "He's not much on love language."

Mac shook his head, thinking, 'I'm not going to win a bullshitting contest with a bullshitter.'

"Where would you like us to sit?" Mac asked.

Jill looked around the mini-meadow. "What about over there in the shade of the tree, Jan?"

"That looks good to me. Why don't you get the toys and I'll spread the blanket?"

Jill nodded. Jan turned to the boys, "Greg, would you and snookums help me with the blanket?"

And that's how the boys' hike in the woods, turned in to a spectator sport.

Jan and Jill stood on the blanket embracing. Their lips were crushed together, while each one's hands ran up and down the other's back and butt. Jan pushed Jill down to the blanket and on her back. Next, she lifted Jill's knees up and back, then dove in for some extended facetime. Jill rested her legs on Jan's back. She had one hand on Jan's head and the other on her breasts. Moaning loudly at Jan's work ethic, she twisted and pulled on her nipples. The women were aggressively pursuing an orgasm for Jill. Jan was making growling noises and Jill was getting louder.

The boys were erect and dripping. A glance from the women would confirm their erotic interest in the sexual ballet playing out before their eyes. Greg reached over and put his hand on Mac's wet one. Mac reciprocated and there was now some minimal cover for why these two 'gay' men had raging boners watching two women in the throes of passion.

Jan was holding Jill open, while her tongue flew around Jill's outer lips, plunged in her canal, and rapidly flicked her clit. Jill arched her back and screamed, "Oh my god, baby, eat me up!" Jan redoubled efforts with her tongue and inserted a couple of fingers to stir the pot. The 'tonguing' and 'fuck-knuckling' were producing juicy wet slurpy sounds. Jan started to hum loudly and that seemed to do it for Jill. An orgasmic wave racked her body three, four, five times. Jan's tongue moved up to Jill's stomach, licking and kissing the quivering skin. She suckled both breasts and finally, laying fully on top of Jill, kissed her deeply. They lay together for several minutes, whispering endearments and kissing less passionately.

Greg pulled himself out of the haze of voyeurism and pushed Mac on his back. He laid on top of him in the sixty-nine position. Mac seized Greg's cock as soon as he could reach it and Greg took Mac entirely in his mouth. Both were eagerly consuming the other's cock...

"Hey, you two fuck bunnies want the blanket?" Jan asked.

"Huh? Oh, sure... thanks," Greg replied. He climbed off Mac and helped him up. They stood together with their rigid cocks, sloppy wet, and dripping, while Jan and Jill openly stared at them. It was the first time either of them had been so wantonly on display to anybody other than their wives. Both of them found it extremely erotic and their cocks were so full, they pulsed with their heartbeats. Greg always leaked pre-cum. Now he was dripping copiously.

Jill turning to Jan, "You have to admit. Cocks are artistically beautiful."

Jan shook her head, "Had one once and that was enough. They feel good, but then you gotta put up with the fucker who owns it. I can buy one at the store without the man attached and avoid all the hassle."

Jill giggled. "I've never had a real one. But they are nice to look at. Oh, sorry, you guys probably want to get back at it. The blanket's all yours. We're going to sit right where you were."

Greg lay down on his side, but Mac suggested, "Let's go back to you on top. I was enjoying that." Greg nodded and waited for Mac to lay down. Mac wanted access to Greg's brown star and he knew legs spread easier sideways than up. Before Greg climbed on top, Mac milked his cock for saliva and pre-cum. When they were both in place, Mac pushed Greg's legs outward, spreading his cheeks. He applied the retrieved goop in his hand to 'The Spot' and Greg moaned. While sucking Greg's cock, he held the heavy balls off to the side, and slipped the index finger of the other hand in. Greg pushed back against Mac's finger until it was all the way inside.

Greg was vaguely trying to think of another time he was this 'fucking turned-on hot.' His cock was being sucked by Mac, he had his second favorite cock in his own mouth, his ass had a playful finger in it, and two strangers were closely, if silently, watching. It really was too much. He knew he wouldn't last long. He focused on getting his buddy off quickly also. He was getting good at taking Mac's entire rod down his throat. He loved this position because Mac's balls hung right in front of his eyes. He enjoyed licking them and he found the smell erotic, as well. There was no chance to lick at that point. They were both face fucking each other and Mac had two fingers massaging Greg's prostate. He couldn't hold out against the inevitable any longer. He pumped cumshot after cumshot into Mac's mouth. He could feel his anal contracts against Mac's finger.

Mac pulled his fingers out of Greg's ass and focused on swallowing as much of the cum as possible. In the end it simply wasn't possible and some ran down his cheeks on both sides. Greg was deep-throating him on every thrust. He could feel lips on his public hair and a nose on his balls. He took a mouthful of Greg's scrotum and surrendered to the pull. As he was cumming, an uninvited thought intruded, 'two strangers are watching me cum.' It actually seemed to extend the orgasm, knowing it was all being watched.

Greg rolled off and they lay side by side as their erections melted.

"I thought that was foreplay. Aren't all gay guys butt pirates? You know, doggie style?"

"Mac forgot the lube."

"We have some. You could have asked," Jill replied.

A towel floated down on Greg's face. "You and your snookums clean that sticky shit up. It's my turn to get off and I don't want to lay in your jizz," Jan complained.

After they wiped up their 'droppings,' the boys ceded the blanket. Jill and Jan reversed their previous position with Jill face-timing Jan. Jill wasn't as aggressive in her efforts as Jan, but she was getting a similar response. Jan's head was tilted back in growing ecstasy and she used both hands to fondle her breasts and nipples. After several minutes, Jan seemed near orgasm. But she pulled Jill off and asked her to 'get the toy.'

Jill crawled over on all fours to her bag, again exposing the boys to her perfect ass and protruding snatch. She pulled a long pink dildo and a tube of lube out of the bag. Crawling back over to Jan, her breasts swayed enticingly. She saw the boys looking and mistakenly thought they were looking at the dildo. "You two ever use one of these?"

It was fifteen or sixteen inches long with penis-head ridges on both ends. "We saw them used once at a party by a couple of twinks," Greg lied. He had actually seen that while watching gay porn.

"We love ours. Use it all the time." She put lube on the entire length and then slid it inside her cootch, as the boys watched. "Um, feels good," she said teasingly.

She turned away from them and walked on her knees with the dildo swinging between her thighs to Jan. They first sat face to face, each with one leg over and one leg under the other. Jan pulled and thrust the dildo in Jill, who giggled with pleasure. Jan then inserted the available end in her own cootch and slid towards Jill, pushing it in. Joined by the dildo they both began grinding against each other.

Watching the two women fucking each other, brought Greg's cock back to life. Looking over at him, Mac asked sarcastically, "What are you sixteen-years-old?" He had spoken too soon, as the sight of Greg getting hard and the noise the women were making caused his own cock to stir.

"Hot damn. I may just cum from watching," Greg whispered to Mac.

Mac found himself unable to find anything to say. He finally mumbled, "I hear ya... unbelievable."

Jill was sailing. Fucking Jan with two 'very' interested men watching, it couldn't get any hotter. She reached over and pinched Jan's nipple hard. Jan shuddered and dreamily smiled. Jan always had trouble getting off on oral alone. Slamming together with a shared dildo would get her there and Jill loved watching her climbing the orgasmic stairs. Being watched by two strangers was the icing on her sexual cake. She pulled and stretched her own nipples, but frequently reached over and gave Jan a solid pinch or two. She knew from years together than Jan was getting close. It was the way she got a catch in her breathing... like a little gasp that interrupted the pattern. It had taken a little longer than usual and Jill thought with a little guilt, 'She's not enjoying being watched.' She reached over with both hands and snared both of Jan's nipples in tight, twisting pinches. Jan fell back on the blanket, thrusting her pelvis forward and slamming into Jill. Her head was back, and she screamed, "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck me baby, oh fuck."

Jill thought, 'Maybe being watched was a promising idea!'

While the women were coming down from their sexual high, Mac and Greg excused themselves and took their aching hard-ons down to the lake. Mac asked Greg to 'cum on' his face, which happened almost as soon as Mac knelt down in front of him. Greg then pushed Mac backwards on to the sand and sucked him to orgasm almost as fast. They were cooling off, while rinsing off when the women joined them.

"So, watching two lesbians was a real turn on for you guys," Jan stated. "Almost like you two were straight."

"Do straight guys suck cock?"

"I ain't labeling Greg. Just sayin' you guys are not what you told us," she replied.

Knowing Greg would keep inventing lies and excuses, Mac spoke up, "I'm sorry. You're right. We both have wives, but we both suck cock. Before you ask, our wives do know and have watched us."

Before Jan could respond, Jill said, "God damn! I bet that was hot."

"It was; very hot and Greg's wife has gone down on my wife, while we watched."

Jan responded, "You've got your own little bisexual orgy in the making."

Greg added, "We can only hope. I'm sorry too. We should have been 'straight' with you both."

12