Best Camping Trip Ever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began licking the tip, teasingly and gentle, slowly taking the purple head into my waiting mouth. I never liked oral since my very first experience which was a bad one, the guy came in my mouth with no warning, I gagged and choked and since then, I've had almost a phobia about it. But something...something is different this time. I decided if he didn't stop me, I would go til he exploded, and I would try to swallow. That would be another demon conquered.

I took as much of him as I could, I'm not a deep-throater, barely taking half of the 8" he had to offer, thick and long, just like Danny, same size. I sucked for all my whorish, slutty self was worth, my jaw aching badly, but I worked through it. I could tell he was ready to blow his load, and I prepared for it.

"Where...do you...want...it..." he panted, ready to shoot off very soon.

"In my ass, but you tell me, I'll let you choose" I answered, giving my jaw a much needed short break.

"Mount me. Hurry" he huffed. I quickly ripped a hole in my pantyhose and straddled him on the couch, facing him, and gently lowered myself onto his hard, throbbing 8" cock. It felt, as usual, absolutely amazing, the sensation seemingly heightened by the fact that not only was I experiencing that wonderful stretch and the feeling of more and more, inch by inch of cock filling my insides, but having control, setting the pace, lowering myself onto him and having total control on how fast, how deep.

Our lips met once again, tongues encircling one another's, both our breaths quick and urgent. This is the moment we both waited for, the moment we both wanted more than anything at that point in time. I maintained a slow, steady rhythm, knowing he was already locked, loaded and the trigger was halfway pulled, so I wanted to make this last as long as possible, though I thought I could safety assume this wouldn't be the only time we fuck today!

Every so often I would lower myself into his lap, fully impaled on his cock, and just sit there for a minute (seemingly a minute...probably more like ten seconds). We would kiss the whole time, I didn't want to ever remove his cock from my ass, ever...but I knew that it wasn't possible to keep it there forever. At least we could make this last as long as we could. His hands never left their place on my legs, one on each side as I straddled him, sitting on his lap, then once again rising up, lowering back into his lap...up and down, and then it happened again...I came, without touching myself. Yesterday was my very first anal orgasm in my life, given to me by this man, and now, less than 24 hours later, I had actually lost count as to how many I have had!

My own cum between us, running down between my own thighs, felt unbelievable! I paused for a minute, needing to catch my breath, locked lips again, and picked up the rhythm again, up and down on this beautiful piece of anatomy. Myself spent and beginning the process of recharging, I gave AJ everythingI had in a final 'sprint to the finish line', fucking his cock with my ass as fast and as hard as I could! Slap slap slap slap slap...my ass meeting his lap and back up and slap back down, I was riding him so hard I actually felt like I was getting spanked! I was starting to get hard again already.

The look on his face said it all. His eyes rolled back, his head leaned back, his breaths were intense yet short...then I felt what I live for...his cock twitched, pulsated, and I sat on it as hard as I could to milk every last drop of his ejaculation! I love feeling a guy cum in me, most times I don't feel the cum, but I feel the pulsations as they empty into me. With both AJ and Danny, I felt BOTH, they were both heavy cummers! And so am I lately. My loads have yielded four times the usual yield, and MUCH more intense!

I stayed on his lap, keeping his tool inside of me for as long as possible, and we gently kissed. I have some new techniques to use with Danny, I've learned some new things from AJ. I could feel some of his newly injected semen sneak out between his still impaling cock and onto my ass cheeks and his lap. As we kissed each other, my cock already hard again, I noticed his cock hadn't slipped out yet and was actually...getting hard again! I started riding him again, his cock getting harder by the stroke of my ass wrapped around it.

Without a word, he lifted me of his lap, laid me on my back on the couch, put my legs on his shoulders, and easily penetrated my waiting, empty ass once again. There wasn't any hint of resistance, I was stretched open and wouldn't get back to normal for a while, I would assume.

"I'll last much, much longer now...you're gonna be fucking sore, whore!" AJ exclaimed with a smirk, before our lips met again. I never knew I could bend like that. I held his head in my hands as we kissed and fucked like animals! I still couldn't believe my luck on this trip. I just better remember to take some pictures to show I was actually camping! I mentioned that to AJ when we took a break from kissing to catch our breath, and he said he'll have something for me better than pictures...he video recorded the whole thing, from the time I walked in the door until we're done, assuring me it won't get posted online or sent to friends etc.

That made me fucking cum again! I'll have my OWN porn video? That's sweeter than candy! I was totally ok with a video! I wish I had one of my all-night sexcapade with Danny...I'll have to suggest it to him. So here I am, I'M empty again, yet I'm getting pounded by this thick, 8" cock like there's no tomorrow! But of course I was starting to get hard again! I've NEVER had sex like this before! I've NEVER gotten hard again so soon after shooting a load. While i wouldn't cum again during this fucking, it wouldn't be the last orgasm I have today!

After another 20 minutes, AJ released yet another load into my insides. He lay there atop me for a few minutes, then sat up.

"I've...never had...sex like...that...before..." he said, out of breath.

"Neither have I! I never had an anal orgasm until yesterday, and now I've lost count. I'm glad we met. And I'm...glad you...you know, made me do this. Thanks" I said, genuinely thankful for not only the phenomenal sex, but for the motivation to venture out and do this, in broad daylight!

"I told you that you'd thank me for making you...more like, motivating you, encouraging you to do it."

"Yes. It was scary, but...I guess I worried about nothing" I admitted.

AJ said he might come down later, but he had to leave for a while. We used NFC technology to copy the video to my phone. It'll get a LOT of play!

"Want a ride...I'm passing right by your site" he politely asked.

Tempting as it was, I said, "You know what...I think I'll walk. I had already planned on walking back anyway."

"Ok. Good job. I think it's important you walk back, complete the 'chapter' so to speak" he said.

Two minutes later, he was heading toward the entrance, and I began my half hour walk back to my site. I had to stop at the women's rest room to switch my nylons again, but as I approached, I noticed quite a few people near the bathrooms, and in and out of both sides. I determined it was too risky, more so than completing my walk with my obviously out of place black hosiery, and tried to pass by as nonchalantly as I possibly could, hoping to not draw attention or be noticed. That's rich, in dressed in a short skirt, makeup, wig, tits, and black 'look at me' nylons and I'm trying to NOT get noticed. A LITTLE too late for that, yeah?

Luckily I did manage to pass by without incident, and eventually, black nylons and all, I was back at my site. I went inside, seemingly unnoticed, finally relaxed enough to eat something, but first sat back on my couch, covered with a blanket of course, and promptly fell asleep sitting up, a pool of AJ's love juice between my thighs.

I didn't hear the light knocking on my door at first...

12