Best Friend Best Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
My best friend explains how this favor works with her tits.
2.7k words
4.49
13.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrNiner
MrNiner
54 Followers

** I haven't written in a while. But I'll try to start continuing my stories. I noted some feedback on the last one and tried to shift the story and characters a little. I realized that the guy might've been coming off as more of a jerk then I intended.

Feedback is always welcome. I hope y'all enjoy.

Mr. Niner **

I don't know what I was thinking. Like one moment was going to change our relationship forever. I thought that when she said anything she would suddenly turn into my sex doll or something. But nothing changed.

Lacey went to the bathroom and cleaned my cum off of her and we finished the night watching tv. The next day, I woke up, pulled on some sweatpants, and went out of my room. I didn't bother hiding my morning wood. I actually didn't put on underwear to make sure it was prominent.

I went over to where Lacey was still laying on the couch and stood in front of her. It was warm so she had kicked the blanket off of her while she slept. She was only wearing shorts and a black tank top.

She lay on her side, her back facing the couch. Her tits were practically popping out of her shirt. Now that I was admiring them, I couldn't imagine why I didn't fantasize about them more.

"Hey, you up?" I asked.

Lacey shifted and opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was my hard dick pressing against my pants. I don't know what I was expecting, but she simply sat up and ignored it. I was a little confused, but she didn't actually owe me anything. If she was feeling it last night, but not this morning, I would respect it.

We spent the whole day together. I didn't try to hide how much my eyes were exploring her body, but she never acted on it. Just smiled and ignored me. Thinking about the night before, kept getting me hard, but I couldn't figure out how to get the release I needed.

By the time the day was ending, I gave up. She just wanted to move on like nothing happened. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I started to scroll through my streaming services looking for something to watch, as Lacey changed into pjs.

Before I could find something, Lacey came into the room. She sat right in-front of me, just like the night before. Only this time, she wasn't wearing yoga pants, but thin see-through shorts that would barely cover her ass if she wasn't bent over. In her current position, some kinds of underwear would have hidden more. Before I got horny, I got annoyed.

"Okay, I don't get it," I said. "Last night you said anything, today you pushed me away, and now you are wearing that?"

"What don't you get?" Lacey asked. She turned her head to look at me while she wiggled her ass at me. The annoyance fell away as my dick got harder.

"I thought you wanted to pretend like nothing happened."

Lacey sighed and got up from her position. She turned and knelt in front of me between my legs. I could easily see her nipples through her thin tank top. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started to pull it down.

"I said I'd do anything," Lacey kept pulling down her shirt, revealing more and more cleavage. "Anything that you told me to do." As she pulled her shirt further, her nipples moved closer and closer to the edge of her shirt. "But you have to tell me... or at least take it." Her tank top was stretched as far as it was going to. Her nipples weren't even fully hidden anymore as I could see her areolas.

"Take off your shirt," I said quietly. How forward she was took me by surprise and I was too distracted by the boobs almost coming out of her shirt.

"Look I'm only going to say this one more time. You have to take what you want, or you won't get it. At least not from me." She let go of her shirt as she said that and it quickly jumped back to normal, which still didn't hide much.

"How will I know if I go to far?" as much as I just wanted to take her word for it and use her in every way I could imagine, I was still too worried about losing our friendship. "I want to... I just can't though."

"We will just have a safety word. If I say... I don't know... rubbish. If I say rubbish, it means I want you to stop."

"Rubbish?"

"Rubbish," she nodded with a straight face.

I looked at her questioningly. I known her for too long. I'd seen her date guys she hated for months because she didn't want to tell them no. I'd seen her do it because I was the one that would have to crash their dates.

I never told her because I didn't think she wanted me to know, but there was even a time I accidentally caught her jerking off one of her boyfriends. One of the ones she never had anything good to say about. Stealing the guys car and leaving it in another county was probably a little overboard. But seeing her smile as she told me about how her asshole of a boyfriend's car got stolen made it worth it.

"Prove to me you will actually use it though," I said.

Before waiting for her response, I reached out and grabbed her left tit and gave it a good squeeze. I could feel her nipple pressing into my palm and her flesh squish under my fingers. Her tank top really didn't do anything.

"Rubbish," she said almost immediately.

I pulled my hand away, impressed. I didn't wait for her response because I didn't want to give her time to prepare saying it. I wouldn't want her feeling like she had to prepare to say her safe word. If she had paused for too long, I would have counted it as not saying it. But she did say it, even faster then I was expecting.

"Believe me now?" said Lacey. I slowly and quizzically nodded. My brain was having a hard time believing any of this was real. "Then you can start again. I only said rubbish to prove to you I would say it."

I stared at her in disbelief. I wanted her to be all over me, and to start everything herself, but this somehow was even better. Maybe it wasn't actually better, but with how much blood was rushing through my cock, none of my thoughts were making much sense.

Lacey smiled and shrugged her shoulders and started to turn back towards the tv. I grabbed her shoulders to stop her. She turned back to face me and looked up at me. My dick was throbbing in my pants, it could feel how close it was to her chest.

"Take off the shirt," I said with much more confidence then earlier. I grabbed the bottom of her tank top, and she lifted her arms into the air. I pulled her shirt over her head, watching as her boobs dropped and bounced out of her shirt.

I pinched her nipples and pulled her closer with them. She let out a gasp I pulled on them. I leaned down and traced my tongue in a circle around her nipples. She put her hands on my back, pulling me closer to her chest.

I put as much of her tit into my mouth as I started to suck. I massaged her other boob in my hand as I sucked, pulled, and nibbled on her. I kept sucking until I she let out another moan. I would have been fine sucking on her all night, but my dick demanded to come out.

I sucked hard as I sat back up, letting her boob pop out of my mouth. I reached into my pants and pulled out my dick. It was just as hard and excited as the day before. Lacey was just kneeling in front of my, biting her lower lip with her eyes closed. Even her face was turning me on. I started stroking my dick looking at her. I imagined what it would feel like to have those lips wrapped around my cock. I couldn't rush things though. I had all the time in the world.

"Look at me," I said. Lacey opened her eyes and looked down at my cock. Her eyes bobbed up and down following the head of my cock as I stroked it. Lacey reached her left hand down between her legs.

"No, look at my eyes." Lacey made eye contact with me as I continued to jerk off. I could tell she liked being told what to do. It was making her squirm. I could feel how much she wanted it, and it was hot.

"Also, I never said play with yourself," Lacey's mouth opened into a small tight o in surprise, but she maintained eye contact. She pulled her hand from her legs. Her hips slightly thrusting, searching for something to grind on.

I stood up and pointed to where I was sitting on the couch. "Sit."

Lacey got off the floor and sat down where I pointed. She looked at my cock standing up and pointing at her. She ground her as into the couch as she opened her mouth slightly in expectation. I brushed the head of my dick against her lips but pulled back as she tried to take me in her mouth.

"Only what I take right?" I asked.

Lacey groaned and nodded. She looked back up and made eye contact with me again. This time here eyes were begging for me to use her. I couldn't deny that. I rested my knees on the edge of the couch, putting my dick at the perfect level of Lacey's tits.

I grabbed her tits with each hand and pressed them together around my cock. I had fantasized of doing this with her before. But never seriously, they were only ever brief flashes that I couldn't control during masturbating. I never expected it to look even sexier than my imagination.

I watched Lacey smile and bite her lip again as she stared at my eyes. At first, I maintained eye contact, as I started to thrust against her chest. But my gaze wandered to watch as my dick hid in her cleavage before thrusting through them.

My pre cum was already oozing from my dick and leaving a glistening coat of cum covering her tits. The cum only made my dick feel better as it slid through her cleavage and seeing strings of cum connect my dick to her chest didn't help. I wanted this to last as long as possible.

I could tell it was making Lacey hornier as well as she started to try and grind her ass further into the couch. She liked being teased. I never knew. I looked back into her eyes. Her smile was fading into a look of pleading as she looked up at me.

"You are being so good," I said.

"What?" she asked in a shaky voice.

I thrust hard and heard my balls slap against her body. I held my dick there, throbbing inches from her chin.

"I said you are being a good girl. You can put your hand back in between your legs."

Lacey didn't even respond, just let out a loud moan as she immediately started to rub herself. Even though she started to masturbate, she still maintained eye contact.

"You can look wherever you want," I said.

Lacey immediately looked down, but my dick bumped against her chin. A light, barely audible, OH escaped from her lips. She pulled her head back a little and looked down at my dick. A small string of cum reached from my dick to her chin.

I watched as Lacey took in the site of her cleavage covered in my cum and my hard cock throbbing right next to her face. There was a moment where I could see her pondering something before she exclaimed.

"OH FUCK IT," she bobbed her head forward and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. The sensation felt a thousand times better. It took everything in me to keep myself from cumming.

"FUUUUUCK," I loudly groaned as I felt her tongue swish around the head of my cock. Hearing me moan, made Lacey moan again.

"UNNNGHHH." If she was trying to say something, my dick in her mouth kept her from forming any words. I could feel her moan through the vibrations in her mouth. There was nothing I could do to stop myself from cumming, and I would have if she didn't suddenly pull herself back off my dick.

The sudden unexpected movement pulled me away from cumming. I was worried she was about to say rubbish. I looked at her and tilted my head in question.

"I'm sorry. You didn't tell me to do that," she said.

"That's true. I'll have to punish you," I said.

I started to thrust into her tits again, but this time I didn't hold back. I rammed my cock as hard as I could into her rack, as if I was fucking her. With every thrust, the slap of our skin rang out. I started fucking her tits as hard and fast as I could, and I could feel my cum building up.

Lacey looked up at me, her brows furrowed in concentration as I fucked her tits. I looked into her eyes, and I couldn't help myself. I smirked at her. It was just so bizarre. Two days ago this would never even happen in my wildest dreams, but now here she was.

"FUCK! CUM ON ME! CUM ALL OVER MY TITS! CUM ON MY FACE! FUCKING CUM ALL OVER ME!" She half yelled and half moaned.

My dick didn't need to be told twice. My entire body shuddered as the first wave of cum came flying out of my cock. It shot so far that it shot over her head, only the trail finding it's way onto her face and into her hair.

Lacey grabbed my dick and pointed it at her face in time for the second strand to blast into her face. It splashed against her left cheek, splattering all over the half of her face.

"Please," said Lacey in a tiny voice right before she took my cock into her mouth again. I wanted to cover her in cum, but I couldn't argue as waves of pleasure surged through me. I could feel my cum pump into her mouth and I felt her tongue swirl around the head of my cock after each jet.

She sucked hard on my dick, like she was trying to suck as much cum out of me as she could. I couldn't even moan as I filled her mouth with cum. Right as I thought I was done, I heard Lacey swallow. I came so much she needed more room.

The thought sent another rack of pleasure through me and I could feel my dick twitch and feebly shoot out the last of the cum in my body. Drained, I fell backwards and sat on the footrest. Lacey's hand was still vigorously shaking in her pants.

I watched her free hand rub along the cum I left covering her tits. Then move up to her face. She put her finger in the cum and pulled her hand away. She watched as the cum strung between her hand and her face. With a better angle, I realized even though I came in her mouth, Lacey was still covered in cum.

She looked at my ropes of cum and threw her head back. Her entire body started to shake as well. She put her fingers that had the most cum on them in her mouth and let out a long yell, stifled only by her hand in her mouth. Her entire body jerked a couple of times before she fell still also.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"Not tonight," I said.

MrNiner
MrNiner
54 Followers