Best Friend Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed on the bed, me in the middle of a group hug.

My stomach was gurgling and cramping. It felt like there was a thunderstorm going on inside me. I refused to go sit on the toilet because I didn't want to lose any of Mike's precious sperm while it was still alive.

I almost dozed off but I snapped out of it.

Bob asked, "How does your asshole feel now?"

Wouldn't you like to know, I thought. Probably he would. His relationship with his friend Mike seemed to carry some homo-erotic overtones.

It was still pretty early in the morning and Mike went into the shower to get ready to go out and do his business thing. Bob said he would go next.

I decided to call in sick and stay in bed. The ladies in my office would probably be able to smell the semen coming out of me and they would give me a hard time.

When Mike came out of the shower Bob asked him to stay over again tonight.

He answered, "I will if we can have some more fun."

When he finally leaves town I will have a very sore asshole.

12