Best Friend Takes His Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
He loses his wife to his best friend over a poker bet.
5.5k words
4.51
74.1k
116
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the third installment in the series. By now you should know what the story is about. You don't have to have read the previous chapters to know what's going on but it's highly recommended. This chapter provides some character development as well as more smut of course.

Thanks for reading and all the positive feedback!

***

Two weeks had passed since Emily's husband Toby had lost the poker bet that turned Emily into a sex slave for his best friend Matt for an entire month. So far the passing days had been the most intense of her life. She found herself unable to keep her hands off of Matt's hunky body. Was she falling for him? By now they knew each other's sexual appetites and preferences extremely well and it seemed like every time they fucked it was feeling better and better. Yeah. Emily was realizing that she was in trouble.

But the real question was, did she miss her husband? Of course, she did. She had sent a few texts to him here and there to let him know that she was doing okay and to see if he likewise was doing alright. As expected, their conversations via text were brief. It wasn't like she had a lot to say right now and she knew Toby worked some pretty crazy hours at work so he wasn't always available to return her text messages. But the reality of it was that she didn't want to detail her sex life with Matt out to him. Her answers to his typical how are you type questions were short and sweet. If he was trying to dig for more information, he wasn't going to get it.

When Toby asked if Matt was treating her okay, she said yes, because, surprisingly, he was. They got off to a bit of a rocky start and had a few heated arguments at the beginning that had then turned into fantastic make-up sex, but now Matt was slowly worming his way into Emily's heart. It didn't help that the intercourse they were having was the best of her young life.

There was something about Matt she just found irresistible. Every day she pounced him like a giddy schoolgirl the second he walked in the door from work after announcing he was home. A part of her hated herself for that. But after spending so much time together he was growing on her. And so was her eagerness for him.

During the day when he was gone to his job, she focused on her homework for school and attended online classes. When she had free time or needed to take a break, she helped his young and adorable live-in maid Lucy spruce up the place. The young blond and green-eyed woman was well-compensated and had a bedroom and living space in the enormous finished basement of the home. She was allowed to come and go as she pleased, so long as the house was spotless.

As much as Emily expected Matt and Lucy to hate each other based on his behavior in the past, she was pleasantly shocked when she had been informed that Matt was a gracious host and gave Lucy praise by bringing her coffee and little bonus checks here and there to show his appreciation for her hard work. She had always thought that Matt was the type to treat servers and maids like shit because he felt they were lower than him in social status. Boy had she been wrong about that.

It surprised Emily when she felt a tad jealous hearing all this at first, but Lucy assured her their relationship was platonic and nothing was going on between the two of them. After that, they became fast friends, and she made a point to say hello to her when she heard her moving around upstairs cleaning the guest bedrooms. It helped that they were the same age and had a lot in common with one another. They both loved shopping, cooking, and keeping the house nice and neat so they didn't live in a pigsty. Emily couldn't stand clutter.

The day went by quickly for Emily. After chatting with Lucy for a bit and finishing her school work, Matt came home to another round of glorious sex. She could tell that something was on his mind, so once she was done cleaning his cum from her body she turned in their bed to face him to talk.

"You look like something is on your mind," she said, cocking her head to the side to look at his handsome face with a concerned look in her seemingly innocent doe brown eyes. Should it come as a shock at this point that she cared about his feelings?

"There is something. How would you feel about coming to a company party Friday night? My father wants me to bring a plus one and we run a pretty low risk of him recognizing you considering he's never met Toby before in the flesh and only heard of him in passing. Plus, there are a lot of Emily's out there. You could be anyone to him," Matt reassured her, a surprisingly gentle-looking smile on his face.

Shit. Was this happening? Matt wanted to show her off? She felt... flattered that he thought of her for this special occasion. He probably had so many other lovers and ex-girlfriends. Why her? Why not the other notches under his belt?

He could tell she was taken aback, as he could just see the gears turning round and round in her head as she mulled his proposition over. There was a minute of silence between them as Emily contemplated what she should say and how she should react to such a question. But her answer surprised even him.

"After thinking about it, I feel it would be a good idea. So, yes. I'll go," she replied. "What time do we need to be there on Friday?"

Matt grinned at her response and fuck if it didn't turn Emily's stomach into knots! He was so fucking good-looking it hurt sometimes. What the hell was she going to do after their time with each other was up? They had developed such a good routine living with each other in his home that she didn't want it to end. She was astounded how much she was enjoying spending time with him lately.

She never thought she would ever be able to be in the same room with this man without wanting to kill him. Now she was finding out that behind closed doors he was a decent guy for the most part. Still arrogant, still cocky, but like with his relationship with Abby, he seemed to be able to censor himself and adapt to being around Emily without being a complete and total asshole. A part of her was still unsure if it was an act or not. Would he reveal his true colors close to the end of their relationship? She hoped not.

"Good girl. 7 pm sharp. I'll be working late that night so I'll have a limo swing by the house to pick you up around 6:30. The driver's name is Stu. He's a nice guy in his late 60's, really patient and loyal. Also, I'm going to leave some cash on the kitchen counter for you so you can go out in an Uber and buy a dress tomorrow. If you want, you can take Lucy with you. She speaks very highly of you. I am glad to hear that you two are getting along so well. It might be fun for you to go shopping together."

Emily smiled. "That would be amazing if she can come with me. She seems like a classy lady that will give me a good second opinion of what I should wear. I want to wow you and your father at the party."

Matt returned her smile and reached out to brush a long strand of her brunette hair behind her ear. "You take my breath away on an everyday basis, Emily. You're gorgeous and don't let anyone tell you differently. I am sure whatever you decide on myself and my father will love. But seriously though I don't give a fuck about what he thinks most of the time. He's a self-righteous prick so try not to lay into him too hard when you meet him."

Was Matt for real? Who was this man in front of her? What had changed? He was supposed to be cold, callous, unreasonable. It was like they had become so close in the past two weeks that he had gained the decency to stop treating her like a piece of garbage and more like a human being.

"Did you get abducted by aliens? Is this Invasion of the Body Snatchers?" Emily teased, with a big grin on her face. "You're being so nice, so accommodating. It's not like you, Matt."

Matt sighed. "Listen, Emily. I know that sometimes I can be..." How to put it? "Abrupt. Blunt. Overbearing." Yeah, keep going, man. "And yes there are times that I act like that and I am going to act like that in the future. I admit that I do stupid things. I cheated on Abby with not only her damn sister but a bunch of random women that meant nothing to me. I've been rude to you and Toby numerous times when neither of you ever deserved that or have ever given me a reason to be."

He paused for dramatic effect. "Bottom line is, I've been acting like a complete asshat to everyone around me for a long time and recently I realized that something's gotta give. The truth of the matter is that I've been working with a therapist to work on my anger issues. I spend my lunch hour with him and he feels we are making really good progress lately. So if I seem different, that's why. I'm trying to be a better man to everyone around me."

He paused again and there was a look of regret on his face that panged Emily's heart. "Abby doesn't believe me and who could blame her. I fucked that one up big time and I don't think I will ever get forgiveness there. But I'm trying. I may slip up, but it's not my intention to treat anyone like shit. I don't want to screw things up with you. Or Toby. That's the truth, straight from the heart. I realized not too long ago that I was turning out to be more and more like my father with every passing day. And to be honest, I kind of hate that man with a passion. He has shaped me into who I am today and there are some pros and cons to that. I am not putting all the blame on him by any means, but he is a large part of why I have acted more and more like such a prick over the years. I let too many things he's said over the years change my behavior. Next thing I know I'm being an asshole to everyone in my life that I care about."

Emily blew out a breath. This was some heavy shit. Matt had a lot of emotional baggage going on. Was she prepared to deal with this? More importantly, did he mean everything he was saying? Since she had come to stay with him, his attitude had improved considerably. She hated and loved it at the same time. It made her sympathize with him. It made her care for him. She was trying to fight her rapidly growing feelings for him, but she was getting very attached.

"I appreciate you taking the time to tell me this, Matt." She took his hands in hers and placed soft kisses on the back of his knuckles, staring up into his striking blue eyes. "That must have taken a lot of bravery on your part. While it doesn't excuse your past behavior and I still have a lot to forgive you for, I think that it shows that you have learned a lot of valuable life lessons from your therapy and are ready to take the next step and mature as a person."

Matt gave a nod. "I'm not asking you to just up and forget and forgive. I'm just telling you like it is."

Oof, there was that arrogant side of him rearing its ugly head. But she let it side, knowing now that she was going to have a little bit more patience going forward with his irritation. And to be honest, not much could ruin her good mood right now. She was on cloud nine. She couldn't wait to go to the party Friday night and meet Matt's father for the very first time. It was only a couple of days away. And what girl wouldn't be excited about shopping for a new dress? Even after her time with Matt was over, she would get to keep it. Though she wasn't sure about wearing it on special occasions with Toby. She was going to prefer to keep anything that transpired between her and Matt to herself.

"I know," Emily affirmed, applying a soft kiss to the back of Matt's palm. The fact it turned his frown upside down made her heart melt. What the hell was going on with her? Had she fallen this low? Was Matt growing on her this much? What did this mean in the future for her and Toby? Could things ever go back to the way they were or was there no turning back?

Her thoughts were abruptly interrupted when Matt leaned forward unexpectedly to kiss her. She returned it and ran her hands along his muscular hairless chest, digging her nails into his skin just to hear him let out a husky growl. Fuck, he was so fucking hot. Just the sound and feel of him made her gush between the legs. She was already ready for round two with him.

Without warning, she moved on top of him and guided his huge naked cock she had become extremely fond of into her slick willing hole. She began to bounce and rotate her hips to take that thick meaty cock deeper and deeper with every downward stroke. "Oh, Matt. You feel so fucking good! God, I love your fucking cock. I can't get enough of it!"

She bent down and kissed him deeply as her tight little pussy slid along every inch of his thick meaty shaft, enjoying the sensations that she had never felt before having sex with Matt. Never had she ever taken a cock in her without protection before him. Now that she had, she couldn't imagine living without it, which raised so many questions in her head.

Such as, could she cut him off when their time was up knowing just how much chemistry they had sexually? Was she just going to have to enjoy this while it lasted? She was such a slut, thinking such dirty thoughts! She wasn't married to Matt. She dedicated her life to Toby. And here she was debating if she could stop having sex with his best friend when such a relationship should never have happened in the first place. She was coerced into this! It hadn't been by choice. But when did it reach the breaking point where she realized it wasn't about that anymore? That she was willingly being his slut, his whore, his sex slave. She was starting to enjoy being all of these things for him a little too much.

It also didn't help that Matt was significantly larger down there than her husband. Every time they fucked Matt shaped and molded her cunt to conform to him and only him. The thought of it drove her crazy. It made her pussy his and only his. She was not the same woman she was before leaving with Matt. What was Toby going to think of her now? Was their sex going to be enjoyable?

Their grunts and groans grew louder against one another's mouths as they kissed like this was their last night of sex on Earth. She sucked on his tongue and breathed in his scent as she impaled herself faster and faster on his wonderful shaft, feeling an orgasm quickly building inside of her.

She broke their passionate series of kisses with a moan. "Can I cum, sir? Please, may I cum?" She was so ready, nearing the point of no return quicker than she ever had with any other man. But she respected that she had to ask permission. It was a rule that she refused to break.

Matt tugged on her lower lip harshly with his teeth, growling against her lips. "Cum, Emily. Cum on my fucking cock, bitch. I want to hear you scream my name!"

That did her in. She frantically rode his dick until her body suddenly seized up as she came in a sudden rush of exquisite pleasure that nearly drove her stark raving mad. She heard his sexy groans as her cunt squeezed and milked him, just begging him to unload in her fertile womb. A part of her wished he would but she knew that he had too much self-control and he had promised Toby he wouldn't ruin their chances of having children together. It would be the ultimate betrayal to Toby and their marriage to bestow his best friend that privilege before him. But how long before she didn't give a fuck?

She squealed with delight as suddenly Matt raised his knees into the air and began banging up into her sopping sex. She was in heaven as he fucked her like a savage, to achieve his release now. And God it felt fan-fucking-tastic.

Emily knew just what to say to him by now to push him over that edge quickly. "Fuck me, Matt! Fuck me with your big cock! Fucking make me yours and only yours, baby!"

They kissed frantically as Matt's cock never let up, slamming in repeatedly. She could feel the spongy tip of his penis kissing her cervix with each frenzied thrust inside of her silken walls. Every inch of him was caressing and stroking her, molding her pussy to the shape of him. She was never going to be the same after this. She could feel him rubbing against her g-spot in all the right ways and knew it wasn't going to take long before she had another joyous orgasm. The heights of ecstasy this man could bring her to were phenomenal.

"I'm gonna cum again! You're making me cum, Matt! Your dick feels so fucking good!" She cried out, undulating her hips to meet his powerful pumps.

"I'm gonna cum, Em," he moaned out, his breath hitching in his throat. "I can't hold it in! You feel too fucking good!" He hissed.

Fuck! What was she going to do? She didn't want to stop! It felt too fucking good to stop! So she didn't. She consciously decided to keep going. Worry later, enjoy the moment.

She kept slamming her pussy down on his incredible fuck meat, feeling her orgasm approaching like a freight train. She just had to hope she would lose it before he did, and he'd still be able to pull out after she was done.

"I'm cumming!" She cried out, her pussy wildly moving over every inch of his glorious member.

Matt gripped her hips trying to slow her down to no avail as all of the sudden she slammed down on him one last time, trapping him balls deep inside her squeezing cunt. It became too much for him.

"Me too! Fuck, I can't hold it! Too fucking tight!" Matt exclaimed, unable to hold himself back any longer. No girl had ever broken his control like his best friend's wife had. He always knew that Emily was special. That it would come to this. That one day she would have to make a choice between what is good and what is right. His plan to make this woman he could never resist was coming to fruition.

And then Matt's large cock exploded inside of her, and for the first time in her life, she felt hot cum spraying the walls of her unprotected pussy. She screamed his name as requested with joy as she felt his hot sticky cum bursting into her. The words to describe how amazing it felt would give it little justice. Quite simply, it increased her release tenfold, and she was unable to prevent her hungry little pussy from squeezing out every drop that the beautiful man underneath her had to give in to her fertile womb. There was no stopping it, as her feminine instincts to drain his balls dry kicked in. She wanted everything.

Every time she felt his penis pulse and throb, she would clamp down on him, again and again, to draw more of his semen out of him into her greedy sex. The feeling of each forceful spurt in her caused her to spasm uncontrollably. She felt so much pleasure her senses were on overload and she feared she was going to pass out. If she thought she had enjoyed their sex before, it was on a whole different level now.

She collapsed on his chest and breathed hard. It took her a few moments to come back to Earth and register her surroundings. She first became aware of the feeling of Matt still hard as iron inside of her. She was amazed that he had not gone soft yet. Did this man have any flaws to him when it came to having sex? It was almost ludicrous.

They were both speechless as they realized what happened. He had cum inside of her. And as much as she had greatly enjoyed it, she knew it was wrong, and it shouldn't have happened. But it did. And she was the one to blame. She should have handled the situation differently.

Matt let out a heavy breath. "Emily-"

She cut him off. "Matt, please. I just want to... ignore reality right now."

"Okay," he said, running his fingers through her hair.

"I'm going to take a shower and process what just happened."

He gave a nod and he reluctantly let her go. Did she see the regret on his face? Confusion? It was all just a jumble of emotions for both of them. Did Matt have a right to be angry? Should he be?

She was five minutes into her shower when Matt came in with her. She turned in his strong arms and kissed him, cupping his face in her hands. "I'm sorry that I snapped," she whispered against his lips.

12