Best Friend Vibes

Story Info
Luke has something to prove to his best friend, Avery.
2.2k words
4.59
17k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit next to my best friend, Avery, on the couch as talk and laughter swirl around us. I can see Shawn, our host for the evening, coming out of the kitchen with a large tray of mozzarella sticks and chicken fingers for the group.

Shawn has never been great in the kitchen, but he's obsessed with his new air fryer. Being an adult is weird.

"Yo, Shawn, get your ass over here so we can get this thing started." Avery calls out with a smile.

It's game night and the usual crew has gathered in Shawn's living room, ready for some fun. Tonight's game is Cards Against Humanity, Avery's favorite.

Shawn makes his way over, setting the tray of food on the table between the bowls of marinara sauce and honey mustard, and points at Avery. "Just for that, honey, you get to judge the first round."

Avery pretends to pout, slouching against the back of the couch as she crosses her arms over her chest. She looks adorable when she pouts. But she can't hold it for long before the grin tugging at her lips breaks through and she lunges forward to grab the first black card of the night.

I've known Avery since I moved to town sophomore year of high school. She was my first friend and, eleven years later, she's still my best friend in the world. Avery is gorgeous. At 5'10", she's almost as tall as me, with long brunette hair and green eyes.

"Blank. Kid tested, mother approved." she reads.

I don't have to think long before I throw a card down. CAH is all about knowing your audience and I happen to have the perfect card for Avery. More than wild and crazy answers, she loves when the she gets an answer that is perversely literal or fills in the blank by repeating something that's already in the sentence on the card.

Once all seven of us have put down a card, Avery grabs the pile, shuffles it up, and starts reading them off dramatically. We laugh our asses off as she reads the responses. My card is last and I know I've won the round when she gives an evil chuckle before reading it out.

"Abortion. Kid tested, mother approved." As predicted, the black card goes to me.

Reyna, sitting on Avery's other side, judges next. Round the table we go, taking turns as judge, playfully ribbing each other for card choices, and just generally having a fun time as the raunchy answers fly.

Shawn's turn to judge. "What's my secret power?"

I throw down a card and pick up a new one, as does everyone else. There are a few good options, but Shawn chooses Fingering as the winner. As the player of said card, I reach for the black card. Liz, sitting across from me, snorts in amusement.

"From what I hear, fingering is most definitely not Luke's secret power."

Reyna leans forward in her seat. "Oh, do tell!"

"Remember that girl Luke went home with last weekend?"

Everyone nods. We'd all gone to the bar to Friday night to celebrate Shawn getting a promotion at work. I'd had a few drinks and a couple shots. I spent much of the night flirting with a cute blonde and ended up going back to her place. Not an uncommon event for me. Women go for me. I'm a tall, fit, good looking guy. Throw a little alcohol into the mix, and women are more than happy to lure me home for a night of fun.

Liz continues. "I ran into her at a different bar the next night. She remembered seeing me talking to Luke the night before and couldn't wait to spill how it went...Let's just say, not well."

I wince. It had been an off night for me. The group starts teasing me about my "performance issues." I hold up my hands for silence.

"For the record, I'd had a long day, I was more than a little tipsy, and it was dark. I couldn't see what I was doing and I may...have fallen asleep in the middle of foreplay."

"Oh, that poor girl!" Avery gives me an admonishing look.

"You're supposed to be on my side." I poke her in the ribs.

"Some things supersede our friendship, and your terrible fingering skills are one of them." She shrugs, like what-can-you-do?, and grins.

"Hey, I could get you to orgasm with my fingers any day."

Avery snorts and smirks. "I'd like to see you try."

A shiver of anticipation runs through me at that, but I ignore it.

"I've had one complaint. You can't base my skill off that. Ladies love me."

Avery looks me up and down, then rests her chin on her hand, confusion clear on her face. "Why?"

I give her a cocky grin in return and lift my shirt, revealing a six-pack. "Exhibit A. In a long list of exhibits."

She rolls her eyes and waves a hand dismissively. "Yes, yes, you're very attractive. Now put your shirt down and take your damn turn."

I do, and the game continues, my fingering woes forgotten by the group along with Avery's unintentional challenge. But I can't quite get it out of my head...

*******************

I walk the two blocks from my apartment to Avery's. It's been a week since game night and my hand keeps going to my pocket to check that the surprise I picked up at the store is still there.

When I get to her door, instead of knocking, I pull out my key and let myself in quietly. We both have keys to each other's place. Like I said, long-time best friends. It comes with the territory. I take my shoes off and leave them by the door, for stealth purposes and because she hates people wearing shoes indoors.

It's early on a Saturday morning, so I know she'll still be in bed, in her pjs, reading. Perfect for what I have planned. I burst into her bedroom without warning and see her jump in surprise. Once she sees it's just me, she laughs.

This is not the first time I've done this. She has done this to me too. If my reflexes weren't as good as they are, she would have walked in on me masturbating on more than one occasion.

She is wearing loose short shorts and a thin t-shirt. Her wavy hair has mostly escaped the bun she sleeps in and is splayed across her pillow. She is lying on her back with her long, slender legs bent at the knees (as opposed to being bent somewhere else? I don't fucking know.).

After her initial surprise, she goes back to reading. I hop on the bed, watching intently as her bounces with the force of my landing. She lets her knees fall to the side, away from me, presenting her ass to me. Fuck, how have I managed to resist her all these years? The girl is FINE!

Before Avery can change position or I lose my nerve, I slip the little finger vibrator out of my pocket and onto my index finger. I flips the switch and swipe it over the fabric covering her pussy.

She yelps in surprise, dropping her book and flipping over to face me.

"Dude, what the fuck was that?!"

Raising my finger to show her my new favorite toy, I smirk. Before she can recover from her shock and confusion, I take advantage of her new pose to spread her knees apart, giving me access to her clit. I press the vibrator against the sensitive little nub in between her thighs. Avery yelps again, grabbing my arm. Unfortunately for her, the other arm is the one attached to the toy, out of her reach.

"Luke, what are you doing?"

Keeping my finger against her clit, I lean in closer. "I told you I could get you to orgasm with my fingers, now's your chance to see me try."

Avery's jaw drops in response and her hands clutch my arm tighter. At first, I think she's fighting and I'm prepared to stop this...and then she shivers as the vibrations build.

I'm not sure what comes over me, but my hands move of their own accord, sliding her shorts to the side and placing the vibrator one layer of fabric closer on her clit. She whimpers in pleasure.

Finally moving my gaze from her face, I move it down her body and oh god! Her nipples are clearly visible through the thin fabric of her shirt. She hasn't taken the time to put on a bra since she woke up. I can feel my dick jump in my pants. I hadn't really planned on going anywhere with this. Hadn't planned on it getting sexual. But now I'm starting to wake up to the reality of where this is going...and I can't say I mind at all.

My gaze drifts further down to where my hand rests on her shorts, finger pressed into the fabric of her panties, only...FUCK, she's not wearing panties! The only thing separating me from her folds is a tiny vibrator.

My eyes fly back to her face in time to see Avery close her eyes, tilting her head back and biting her lip in pleasure.

"Luke!" My name is a breath on her lips, full of yearning. She releases my arm to clutch the sheets at her side, shifting her hips to increase the pressure.

Avery is in. She wants this. So who am I to deny her?

I hadn't planned on touching her like this. It was supposed to be a joke. A quick touch of the vibe, then we would laugh about it and move on. I hadn't planned to slide her shorts to the side, hadn't planned for her to get turned on enough to let me proceed.

But one thing is for sure: I sure as hell don't plan to stop now!

This might be my only chance to touch Avery like this. I'm not going to let this opportunity pass me by and I don't want it to end any time soon. And I know it won't.

Avery and I have talked about masturbation before over the years. We don't keep much from each other. She knows what I like in the bedroom and I know her. It takes her forever to reach any sort of climax. There is no magic move or quick fix to get her there. Sometimes she can spend hours masturbating without a satisfying release.

Sure, I'd like to show her how efficient I can be, but I'd rather savor the experience. The longer I can keep her on the edge, the better it'll be for her when she finally orgasms.

I switch the vibe to my left hand, varying the pressure as I circle it around her clit. Using my right hand, I trace a finger over her slit. Her muscles contract and a moan escapes her lips.

I continue trace my fingers over slit, occasionally dipping into her folds. She's wet and I spread it over her pussy. I spread her knees further apart, opening her up before me. Such a pretty pussy. Rosy pink and glistening with her juices. I dip my finger further into her folds and bring it to my lips.

I never dreamed I would one day know how Avery tastes, but she's sweet and I want more. I want to lick her clean, but I'm not sure I could get away with that and I'm not going to risk this any sooner than possible.

I work my fingers over, around, and into her pussy as the vibe works her clit. She grinds her hips into my hands as she moans. Every time she gets close to the edge, I pull back, taking the opportunity to taste her on my fingers once again. Every time I stop, she gives a little whine of displeasure and says my name, calling me back to her.

I could never get tired of hearing her say my name like that.

I think maybe 45 minutes have past, and it's my tenth time bringing her to the edge. It's time to push her over it. I've been avoiding direct pressure on her clit since this started. I tap the vibe against her clit a few times then press directly on it as I sink two fingers into her pussy and stroke the ridged walls inside.

"Luke!" Avery cries.

"That's right. Say my name as you cum." Pleasure zings through me at this unexpected gift.

Avery shakes as her orgasm rolls through her, muscles contracting again and again. Her back arches, pressing her breasts forward, giving me an amazing view as she cums on my fingers.

As her climax subsides, I switch off the vibe and remove my fingers, once again licking them clean. Avery lets her head fall back in relief as she catches her breath. Her chest rising and falling is hypnotic.

"Told you I could make you orgasm with my fingers."

Avery raises her head to look at me, eyes narrowed. Oh shit! What if she regrets what just happened? I really hope I haven't screwed up our friendship.

Her lips quirk in a devilish grin.

"But...can you do it without the vibrator?"