Best Friends... 20 Year Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she started to come down, I let go of her head and backed out of her mouth. I offered a hand and helped her up. As soon as she was up, I planted a solid kiss right on her mouth, with her returning the kiss.

As we stood face to face, making out under the steady stream of warm water, my hands found themselves reaching around and landing on Liz's ass as her own hand found my cock and continued to stroke me. After a few moments of this, Liz finally broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes, biting her bottom lip in the process.

"Remember our first shower together?" she asked me with a smile on her face and a certain look in her eyes.

"How could I forget? The same day we fucked for the first time. We went from your room, got in the shower, and you had me fuck you in the ass. It was one of my top three days of all time!" I replied, drawing a laugh from Liz as she continued to stroke my cock.

"Well...how about a repeat?" she asked, biting her lip once more. My eyes went wide and my mind went blank for a moment.

"Are...are you sure?" I asked, feeling my cock twitch in her hand, knowing that in a moment, I was going to be inside her again.

"Absolutely sure. After that, we can finish showering, then go fuck in my bed. I want to go down memory lane." she said, increasing the intensity of her strokes. "Besides...I didn't put this plug in for nothing."

"Plug? What pl---" I started to say, but was cut off at the sight of Liz turning around and showing me the jeweled butt plug that she had inside her ass this whole time. I immediately lost track of anything I was about to say when I stared at her toy in her ass. Liz laughed as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Come on. Take it out and replace it with this." she said, finding my cock once more in her hand. "I want your dick."

"Alright. You got it!" I say to her. I reach down and spread her ass cheeks apart, finding the jeweled end of the butt plug. I grip it and start to slowly remove it, moving it slightly in and out to tease her ass as she continued to stroke my cock. I hear her lightly moan as I play with her ass using the plug, and I know that she's ready. After a few more moments of in and out movement with the butt plug, I finally remove it and lay it on one of the shelves in the shower. She grips my cock and aims it directly at her waiting hole.

"Fuck me now." Liz commanded. On her cue, I push the head of my dick inside her asshole, feeding it more of my dick in a slow pace. I was caught off guard when Liz reached her arm back and placed a hand on my own ass, pulling me forward a little. She looked over her shoulder, gazing right into my eyes.

"I want it all. Give it to me and don't hold back. Take my ass."

That was all I needed to hear. I placed my hands onto her hips, and I pushed my dick all the way in her ass. When my balls came into contact with Liz, I pulled out and started to thrust faster and harder, every stroke going balls deep.

"Ahhhh fuck!!! Yes!!!! Fuck me Chris! Fuck me harder!" Liz screamed as the water continued to rush down over top of us. I gave her everything I could with my speed and power at full capacity. My balls slapped against her every time and she continued to get worked up. I took a hand, reached up front, and found her clit, rubbing it quickly as I continued to pound away at her asshole.

"Ohh fuck!" Liz cried out, almost sounding like she was getting her soul taken from her. Within a few more moments, she let out a scream, her ass clinching around my dick as she reached climax. I knew it wasn't going to take long for me either at this point. I continued to pound away until I knew I was there.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum!" I tell her as I give a few more solid thrusts. She somehow had perfect timing, and she slid herself off of my cock, turned around to face me, dropped to her knees, and deep throated my cock just in time for me to shoot my load down her throat.

"Ah fuck!" was all I could bring myself to say as Liz bobbed her head back and forth on my dick as I was shooting my load. She never missed a single drop and kept sucking me off until I was finally done. She swallowed the remainder of my cum in her mouth and looked up at me with a smile.

"Now...let's dry off and take this to my bedroom. I want you to eat me before fucking my pussy." Liz said matter of factly, reaching her hand up to me. I grabbed her hand and helped her up to a standing position.

"You got it babe. Let's go!"

*****

No sooner than we got out of the shower and dried off, Liz was pressing her body against mine, giving me another amazing kiss. We stood there in the bathroom making out for a few minutes, and I could already feel my cock start to twitch. I was about ready for round two. Liz broke the kiss and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the bathroom and around the corner of the upstairs hallway to her bedroom.

When we got to the door of her room, I stopped her from walking in, spun her around, and planted another deep kiss on her lips. She returned the favor, pressing her tits into my chest as she did so. I reached behind her and grabbed her ass with both hands, gripping her cheeks firmly, and I picked her up off the floor. Following my movement, Liz wrapped her legs around my waist, bringing her pussy within reach of my cock. I could already feel her warmth and it seemed as though she was already pretty wet downstairs as well. I knew we were in for a great time.

I carried her into her room and when I got to her bed, I laid her down on her back. With me on top of her, I had the strongest urge to mount her and go wild, but I wanted to fill her request for oral first. We made out for a moment longer, then I started working from her neck with kisses, made my way to her breasts, where I sucked, licked, and nibbled on her nipples for a while, until finally making my way down her torso until I found myself tongue deep inside her pussy.

As I tasted her sweet juices, Liz couldn't stop herself from squirming around on her back. Her little whimpers soon became loud moans as I went back and forth from licking and sucking on her clit to fucking her pussy with my tongue. After a while, I started to focus more on her clit, adding some thrusting from my index and middle fingers, making sure she was nice and wet.

As I continued to service her, I felt my cock getting more stiff by the second. I knew I was going to have to get inside her again soon, but I refused to do so until she came at least twice. I continued licking and sucking on her clit, drawing out more and more moaning from Liz as she got closer and closer to climax.

"Oh....fuck!!!!! Yes...yes...YES!!!!!" she screamed, reaching down and grabbing a couple handfuls of my hair while pulling my face in closer. She came with enough force to shake her entire body in the process. I didn't once stop my tongue or fingers as she continued to cum.

After a moment, she stopped shaking and released my hair. She looked down at me, her chest heaving as she tried to catch a breath. She flashed me a huge smile and ran a hand down the side of my face.

"Get up here and 69 with me. I want to suck your cock while you eat me out."

As she requested, I got up on her bed, laying flat on my back. My cock was ready for round two, much to the joy of Liz. She started to swing her leg over top of me, but then she stopped and got off the bed. I looked at her, confused about what was going on.

"Everything alright?" I asked, concerned that something might have changed over the last few moments.

"Yeah, hold on one second!" Liz said, trotting out of the bedroom. After a few moments, she came back in with a huge smile on her face as she held out her hand to me. I reached out and she dropped her butt plug in my hand.

"Put that in for me while you're back there!"

She positioned herself in the proper way to give me full access to her ass and pussy, and she got right to work on my cock with her mouth. The way she was sucking me showed me that she was completely lost to lust, and in the moment, she wanted nothing more than the dick right in front of her.

As she sucked me with everything she had, I started to tease her semi-gaping asshole with the butt plug, lightly pushing and withdrawing away from her hole. She moaned her approval with my cock down her throat, until finally, I gave her hole the reward and pushed the plug inside. She momentarily stopped bobbing her head up and down as my cock was about halfway in her mouth, and she released a louder moan. When she came back to earth, she went right back into trying to suck my soul out. I reciprocated by pushing two fingers knuckle deep into her pussy while my tongue went to town on her clit. Even with just my fingers inside, I could tell that the plug made her pussy tighten up. I couldn't wait to get my cock in there!

After about five minutes of 69, Liz came once again. She screamed louder and louder with every wave of her orgasm. She pulled her mouth off of my cock as she finished this round, replacing it with her hand as she stroked me off.

"Fuck me. I want it doggy. Fuck me now!"

She rolled off of me and I repositioned myself. This is what we were waiting for! She got on all fours right in front of me, the jewel of her butt plug shining in the light overhead. I got behind her, placed a hand on one of her hips, and positioned my dick with her pussy. I pushed the head in, and stopped dead in my tracks as a thought came to me.

"Shit! I left my condoms in the truck!" I said. "Do you have any?"

"No, I don't. I haven't had sex in a while, but I'm clean. I promise!" I laughed as she said that.

" I am too, trust me. But, do you want to chance getting pregnant at our age?" I asked. She looked over her shoulder and smiled just a tiny bit.

"I can't get pregnant anymore. We'll talk about that soon. Just fuck me already!"

As soon as she finished talking, Liz pushed her hips back towards me, trying to fuck herself with my dick. I smiled as I took the hint, grabbed ahold of both hips, and pushed the rest of my cock inside her warm, wet folds.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" Liz growled, grabbing her bed sheet in both hands. Once I was in, I pulled out all but the head of my dick, and started humping her from behind. Alternating between hard and deep thrusts and smooth shallow thrusts, I wanted to take my time with this woman.

As Liz continued to moan and be vocal while I fucked her, seeing her from this angle brought back memories of our first time. Very similar to this, but with more experience for both of us. I made sure to give her the best of my abilities as I continued to plow into her.

After a few moments, I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back as I fucked her. I took my other hand off her hip and gave her a nice smack on the ass, much to her approval. She kept getting louder and louder as I kept hold on her hair and smacked both of her ass cheeks. As she moaned, screamed, and panted, Liz managed to get a new request out.

"Choke me!"

I was completely caught off guard, but I obliged. I let go of her hair, and reached around the front of her neck, lightly adding some pressure. This was a first for me, but apparently not her. After a moment of choking her, I released her neck and she gasped for air. I felt nervous, thinking I hurt her, but then she gave me peace.

"Just like that. Do it again, I'm about to cum!"

I repeated the act a few more times before I felt her tense up around my cock. It was time once again. I let go of her neck, gripped both of her hips with my hands, and pounded away at her pussy with everything I had.

"AHHHHHHH FUCKKKK!!!!!!!" she screamed as she came hard enough to make herself squirt on me. It was the first time it's happened in a long time, but I didn't let it stop me from slamming my cock into her as hard, fast, and deep as I could. She continued screaming and squealing for a few more moments, gripping her sheet so hard that it tore in her hands. The sight of this woman's body going wild because of my efforts set me off. I was going to cum soon.

Liz finally settled some, and I told her it was almost time. She threw herself down on her bed, pulling herself off my dick against my wishes, but then rolled over and smiled at me.

"Lay down. I want to ride you to the finish line."

Almost as soon as I laid on her bed, my cock pointing straight up, Liz mounted me and started bouncing and grinding on my cock. I was enjoying the show, watching her tits bouncing every time she moved, and then she bent down and gave me another stellar kiss on the mouth. After a few seconds of making out, Liz broke away and got close to my ear.

"Cum in me." she whispered. Normally, I'd avoid this like the plague, but with the sweet sounding purr of her words whispered in my ear, I knew I was helpless. She was going to get her way.

She started bouncing once more on my dick, but harder and faster than before. She knew what she was doing and she knew what was about to happen.

"Cum for me."

With that, I couldn't hold back any longer. I shot ribbon after ribbon of hot thick cum straight up inside of Liz, grunting and moaning as it happened. Liz planted herself firmly on my dick, waiting for the last few blasts to finish. When I did, Liz bent towards me once again, giving me another kiss. She broke away again, then ran a finger down my cheek as she smiled directly at me.

"I love you." we both said at the same time, before Liz laid down beside me in her bed.

*****

We spent at least the next hour lying together, naked and cuddling in her bed. Some of the time was spent kissing, some was spent just touching each other, but most of it was spent reminiscing, laughing, and bringing each other up to speed with life. She found a lot of humor in the fact that my last sexual experience was with a 22 year old with "daddy issues" as Liz so delicately put.

"She has an old man kink! She saw the grays in your beard and instantly wanted you to bone her!" Liz laughed loudly. "Way to go, Pops!"

"Easy Red...just remember...you're older than me!" I said, with Liz playfully smacking my chest. "Damn it! You hit my nipple!" I said while laughing, but with my nipple stinging from the slap.

"My bad! Here..." Liz said, rolling herself on top of me, and catching me by surprise as she took my nipple in between her lips and sucked lightly on it for a moment before rolling back over. "Better?"

"My turn!" I said, pushing Liz onto her back as she squealed joyfully. I returned the favor, sucking one of her nipples into my mouth, playing with the piercing as I did so. She laughed but moaned at the same time.

"God, don't get me started again!" Liz begged, causing me to back off from her breast with a smile.

"Okay. I'll save it for later." I said, planting one last kiss on her breast before I got eye level with her once again. She smiled brightly as I remained mounted on top of her, but not making a move sexually. I found myself falling harder for her.

"Damn it, I've missed you." Liz said to me, running her fingers through my hair.

"I've missed you a ton. We should have reconnected sooner." I say, causing Liz to smile before she looked away.

"Yeah, I know. I wish I had you here for support instead of my ex."

"Support for what?" I asked. The mood in the room shifted to a more serious feeling as Liz looked back at me.

"Well...a few years ago, I was sick..." she started, pausing to gather her thoughts for a moment before she continued.

"I had cancer. They caught it early enough to treat it, but...but, as a result, I can't have kids anymore."

"Oh my God, Liz.. I'm sorry."

"No. It's okay. Really. I've made peace with it. But, after a little while of being supportive, my ex boyfriend figured that it was an open pass to invite friends into the bedroom with us for a gang bang. I kicked them all out and burned his shit." she stared off in the distance for a moment before shaking her head as though she was clearing the memory from her mind.

"After that...I didn't see anyone for a while. I didn't want to. But then, I got the invite to our class reunion coming up this summer...I immediately wanted to get ahold of you and see if you were going...then, I started remembering the past with you. It made me feel like...like..."

"Like something was missing from your life and you needed to fight like hell to get it back?" I finished for her. She smiled, bit her bottom lip, and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, exactly that. I wasn't sure if you were thinking the same or..."

"I absolutely was! My God, I wanted you in my life so much! I still do!"

"You're just happy that I let you fuck my ass in the shower again..." Liz said with a smirk and a laugh.

"I mean, that was completely awesome, and I need to do that one more time before we head to Ohio..." she smacked my chest playfully again before rolling over and pressing her ass into my dick and wiggling her hips. I reached down and smacked her ass in response, making her yelp before she laughed again.

"But yeah...I missed you. I've loved you for years, I just didn't realize it. I can't leave this place without letting you know that. If it means this has to come to an end, I'll have to live with that, but damn it.. I don't want to lose you again." I said, wrapping my arms around her after she rolled back over to look me in the eyes again.

"Well.. if that's what you feel, then you'll be happy to know that I want the exact same. I don't want to lose you ever again. I want a life with you."

"Then, fuck it. Let's make it official." I said. She looks at me as I roll off the bed and walk around to the other side where she's closest. She sits up and looks at me with confusion, before she goes into a look of surprise as I drop to a knee.

"I don't have a ring for you, and we're not even dating...but, I can't lose you again. Marry me."

Liz cries tears of joy, nodding her head yes. She wraps her arms around my neck, giving me a deep, passionate kiss.

"Of course!!! Yes." Liz answered. "Fucking took you long enough!" she added, making us both laugh before kissing once more.

She laid back in the bed once more, and I made my way up too. We celebrated our upcoming marriage with a deep kiss, and another session of making love.

*****

The following day, we made our trip back to Ohio from Chicago. The trip, although a bit of a haul, was one of the best road trips I've ever had. There was a lot of laughing, lots of catching up, lots of terrible singing at the top of our lungs, and even some road head from Liz on the more secluded roads of the trip.

We finally made it back to Ohio, and the first thing we did was drive straight to her mom's house for a visit. Liz had told me that her mom's health was declining, but she didn't exactly say how bad or what was wrong. When we walked into the house, her mom was lying in a bed with her home healthcare worker at her side. The worker looked to the doorway when Liz walked in. She greeted Liz with a smile.

"Hey Debbie. Your lovely daughter is here!" the worker said outloud, right as I walked in behind Liz. The younger woman's eyes went wide with surprise as she saw me, but she flashed a smile in my direction as well. "And she brought company with her!"

"Hi Claudia. This is Chris." Liz introduced us, as I extended my hand towards Claudia for a handshake. "He's my fiancé!!" Liz whispered as Claudia put a hand to her mouth in surprise before wrapping me in a hug, followed up with giving Liz a tight hug as well.

"Oh my God! Congratulations guys!!! Debbie is going to be so happy!!!" Claudia said. "Come on in. She's awake. She'll be happy to see you!"

When we walked into the room completely, I was caught by surprise. The woman that I remember as being strong willed and ready for whatever life threw at her was now almost nothing but a shell of years past. She was upright, but practically confined to a bed. She had wires all around from monitors and IV machines and everything in between. Her hair had thinned out drastically. I smiled at her before looking at Liz.