Best friends

Story Info
Jeremy and Archer are toxic best friends.
3.6k words
4.24
10.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

It's late evening on a Saturday and we're in Archer's old tree house like old times. The old brown wood was sturdy but ugly and cheaply made by his father before he left them. We're sitting side by side, I'm slouched over with my arms wrapped around my legs. He's casual, in his element, shooting helpless creatures like he used to do. It's kind of nice, hanging out here like we used to as kids. Just one room filled with forgotten toys, books, leftover snack wrappers and a faded poster of Scarlet Johansson. We're seniors now, basically eighteen and things are different.

"Watch this," Archer says, aiming his sling shot at a couple of squirrels. He lets loose the rubber and the rock sails across the lawn. "Shit! I missed."

"You shouldn't be doing this," I say dejectedly. "It's sadistic."

"And you should shut up," he says, dark eyes flashing with anger. We stare at each other but I look away to watch the scurrying squirrels.

"Look over there," he says pointing to a nest in a nearby tree.

"Archer?" I question him. I should keep my mouth shut but I hate when he practices and I'm too chicken shit to stop him.

He takes aim again and we watch the rock fly toward the nest. "Bull's-eye!"

"Wow," I praise sardonically. I twirl a loose nail nervously as I scan the muddled sky. He lays his slingshot next to him officially ending target practice. I turn toward him, "So, Archer are we going to the party tonight?"

"Rian's?" he says impassively.

"Yeah," I say quickly. "Remember he invited you?"

"Huh, I don't know," he says sounding disinterested.

"Why?" I ask. Rian Cho was his friend and he would want him to come.

"It'll be boring," he shrugs.

"But everyone's going," I add. "We have to go."

"No," he insists, tone firm. Rattled, I tinker with my armband trying to think of a way to win him over.

"Roxanne's will be there," I add even though I secretly hated her.

"When do you care about her?" he grumbles.

"You do sleep with her," I state, keeping my voice flat. "She thinks you're going too."

He's silent as I wait for his verdict. "Beg," he finally says so straightforward that I thought I misheard him.

"What?" I say to confirm.

"You want to go, so beg," he says turning toward me with a dark glint in his eyes.

"Please, can we go please," I beg, bringing my hands together for good measure.

"Not good enough," he grumbles.

"Please, I'll owe you," I say knowing I'll pique his interest. He's quiet for a second time and suddenly I'm afraid.

"Fine," he softens.

"Thank you," I say wondering what would he want me to do?

"Don't thank me yet," he says rubbing his sunkissed bronzed skin. I look down at my pale arms and sulk. "You're hungry," he asks pointedly while looking at me.

"Are you?" I counter.

"Good boy," he says a small smile on his devilishly red lips.

We gathered our stuff and climb down the rope ladder and into the house. Archer goes into the refrigerator and starts pulling out lunchmeat, cheese, pickles, mustard and mayo.

"What time is the party?" he asks, lathering the bread slices with mustard.

"Nine," I say, grabbing plates.

"Here," he says, hanging me a completed sandwich. I bite and chew as he watches me. He eats slowly his eyes tracking mine like a predator stalking his prey. I dust off the crumbs and grab a water bottle. He stalks toward the staircase. "Come on."

Once in his room, he closes the window shutting out the neighbor's loud ass dog. Satisfied, he jumps on his bed, stretching out his long legs. I shuffle over to his desk, at his computer chair.

"There've better be weed," he says running his hand through his messy black hair.

"Definitely," I say reassuring him. Rian doesn't smoke much but he's generous.

"Rian's a couple of miles away so I'll just drive there," he says.

"Okay," I agree.

We don't say anything for a while, I just look around the room, sneaking peeks at him.

"Jesus, your curls are out of control," he teases reaching for a handful.

"Oh God no," I say pushing his fingers away.

"You look like a blond Harry Styles," he laughs.

"And?" I said flicking my curls out of my face.

"It's cute," he says and the admission hangs in the air between us.

"Thanks," I say hesitantly. His comment warms me but I ignore the feeling.

"Pout for me," he mocks.

"Can we talk about something else," I say, cheeks flaming. He knows I'm self-conscious but he likes pushing anyway.

"What time is it?" he asks.

"Nine," I said looking at his computer's clock.

"I'm horny," he says.

Instantly, my glaze drifts to his bulge and I lick my lips nervously, waiting for his command.

"Come here," he murmurs sensually in his deep voice. Immediate shivers race down my spine as I move toward him. I crawl on the bed over his outstretched legs, basically straddling his lap without touching him. I'm just hovering over him, looking into his dark blue eyes. His eyes never stray off me as he methodically unbuttoned his pants.

"Suck it!" he harshly demands. My dick twitches in my pants as I grope his penis through his boxers. I'm drooling as I lick alongside his rigid length wetting the soft fabric. I unravel his ten-inch cock and suck on the head. He smells so good and taste kind of earthly.

"Don't be coy," he warns as I slurp around the tip. He takes my head and forces me to deep throat him. Expertly, I loosen my throat inhabiting him to slide down with ease.

"Fuck yes," he moans. I want to make him happy so I bath my tongue around his pole. He grabs fistfuls of my hair, gyrating his hips making me breathless. But, I don't panic instead inhale through my nose. I continue to slurp and suck until shortly he's shaking from an orgasm.

"Come on," he goads me. "Take it. Fuck, I'm cumin!" He yells, rocking against me as I gulp and choke down his explosion. I gently and attentively lick the residue from his limp penis and laden balls. I tease his piss slit, collecting the remaining droplets.

"Damn," he says out of breath. I lick my lips while sitting back, finding space near his side.

"I'll have to keep you around," he chuckles meanly. "My little blond whore."

"You're an idiot," I snap at him. Now I'm a slut?

"And you're a little bitch, my fucking bitch," he berates me all playfulness gone.

"Why do you do that?" I ask, tears gathering in my eyes. God, I didn't want to cry in front of him but he makes me feel so vulnerable.

"What?" he says dismissingly as he takes out his phone.

"You put me down constantly, it's like you hate me," I say turning away. "But you keep me around even though we're more than best friends at this point."

A pregnant pause in the clammy room. "I do hate you but I'm also in love with you," he says suddenly. I look at him waiting to see a hint of a smile or "just kidding" coming next but his face is serious. A cold glare is frozen on his face, I look away scared. But then the left side of his face raises up his signature lopsided smile.

I just stare horrified; he's smiling like everything is fine but his eyes are still blank and cold. He gets up and heads toward the bathroom and it isn't until I hear the running water that I exhale.

LATER

We're in his car, heading toward Rian's. The atmosphere is stagnant as he drives while I just stare out the window. The radio is blaring a generic pop song so Archer turns the volume down. Eventually, we arrive but the driveway and streets are overcrowded.

"Stupid fucking parking," he mutters angrily.

"I see a spot there," I tell him, pointing across the street.

We walk up the driveway and he barges through the front door and into the living room. It's packed with dancing bodies and intoxicated people.

"Hey Archer!" I hear across the room where some guys are chilling. He walks toward them, leaving me alone. I head to the kitchen to get a beer from the keg stand. It's crowded here too as I maneuver through people. I grab a red solo cup and pour myself a bit. It's warm and gross but I greedily gulp down the remaining dregs.

"Thirsty or just overcompensating for something," a smooth voice says from behind me. I turn and look up at Rian, he's taking a sip from his cup. His bright green eyes look glassy but intense and I'm drawn to them. He's tall but shorter than Archer. Tousled short dark hair and an angular strong jaw.

"Thirsty," I reply coolly. "What do you think I'm overcompensating for?" I pour myself another one when I see Archer walk in the room. He has a lit joint in-between his lips, I quickly pour another cup for him.

"Can I hit it?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he says taking the cup I offer him as he passes the joint. I quickly inhale the pungent smoke as he watches us over the rim of his cup.

"See Roxanne anywhere?" Rian asks, finishing his drink.

"No," Archer says as I cough, he swiftly retrieves the joint and takes a puff. "Come on," he says, passing the joint back to me. I look at Rian but he's looking at Archer. We finish the joint and return to the living room. I'm tipsy and high as I walk to the couch, plopping down. Archer walks toward his friends group and Rian joins them. I'm in a haze when I finally spot Roxanne coming into the living room. She looks absolutely stunning with long dark hair and dazzling green eyes. She walks farther into the room toward her friends. Rachel Win, who's super annoying whispers into her ear and my heart sinks when Roxanne smiles at Archer. She struts toward him and I look away when Archer quirks a smug eyebrow at her.

I stand up and leave for some fresh air. I walk outside to the patio where there's a few people hanging out. I sit down in a chair and just watch the sky, contemplating.

"Are you into stars or something?" A high pitched voice accuses me. I follow the sound to a random girl staring at me.

"What?" I say, confused.

"Stars?" She says coming closer. "Do you know what each star is called?"

"No, just bored," I lie. She nods in understanding. She's cute in a understated kind of way with medium length brown hair and pretty hazel eyes.

"Yeah, well this isn't exactly my scene either," she confesses. "But my best friend wanted to go and I'm by nature a pushover so..."

"My situation is the opposite and similar," I tell her. "I've convinced my best friend to go and now I just want to leave."

"Can I sit?" she ask politely. I nod as she takes the chair next to me. "I've seen you at school mostly with that guy."

"Archer King," I say automatically.

"Yeah, him," she says while kicking her feet. "Lots of girls have crushes on him. My best friend actually came here to seduce him, her words."

"Really?" I say shocked. She sounded resentful of her friend if you asked me.

"Yeah, she ditched me to swoon over him with the other groupies," she says, frowning.

"You sound..." I start but falter because it's impossible to even voice. Did she not like Archer?

My face must have been flabbergasted because she speaks up panicking. "I mean I see the appeal but he's just so mysterious. I like a more open book type of guy, you know."

"I understand," I tell her. Archer's unreadable to most so he does have a layer of mystique about him. Hell, I don't even know where I stand with him half the time. "And your secret is safe with me."

She giggles and smiles at me. "I'm Rebecca,"

"Jeremy," I shake her hand. We talk for a few more minutes when suddenly I feel his presence.

"There you are," he says annoyed. "I need you."

I turn away from Rebecca and walk over to Archer.

"Bye," I say to her over my shoulder.

She flashes me a small smile but says nothing as Archer glares at her while we're walking away.

"Who's ugly Betty?" He questions me as we head inside.

"No one," I lie. We climb up the stairs until we reach the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" I ask him once we're alone.

"Roxanne's being a tease because she's pissed at me," he says angrily. "And now my dick is hard stupid bitch."

I look down at his tented jeans, seeing his dilemma. Roxanne's trying to control Archer with sex, dumb move on her part. Nothing needs to be said, the knowing look in his eyes is all the confirmation I need. I instinctively drop to my knees but he stops me. "Turn around."

Oh, shakily I pull down my pants and underwear as he moves behind me. My heart is steadily racing as he parts my plump cheeks. I shiver, needing him to give me what I've come to crave. He spits on my hole and then I feel him nudge at my rectum. I exhale and brace myself as he forces himself inside me.

"Fuck," I whine as he stretches out my hole. He presses on my back as he adjusts then push farther into me.

"It'll fit," he says as he thrusts with a final flourish, sinking into me. "My pussy know who's daddy."

"God," I moan, shuddering as he creates a delicious rhythm. His strong hands gripping my hips as he repeatedly slams into me.

"Fuck oh fuck," I cry as he pounds into me, I can feel him in my gut. I'm leaning over the sink as he's drilling into my asshole. Sweat drizzles down his face as he wraps his arm over my neck and bites into the flesh. I'm a raving lunatic as he picks up the speed, I'm howling with lust as he stimulates my prostate.

"You like my dick bitch," he hisses in my ear.

"Yes, fuck," I gasp as he wraps his body around mine.

"Tell me you want my dick bitch," he growls.

"Please, I want your dick," I beg. The way he's rotating his hips and thrusting is making my knees weak.

"Who's pussy is this?" he barks in my ear.

"Shit! It's yours, please," I cry out.

"I'm going to cum," he says while kissing my neck and nibbling on my earlobe.

I'm incoherent as he's fucking me, finally grunting his release. I whimper as I find my own climax and collapse. Slowly, his penis plops out of me, my ass is sore and wet but I feel so satisfied.

"Clean me off," he says wiping his brow. I drop to my knees and lick his flaccid penis clean. I suck on the tip as he trembles, I dap my tongue in his slit.

"Good job," he says appraisingly. I stand up and he caresses my cheek. We stare at each other before I lean forward and kiss him. We crash into each other and I whimper as he bites my bottom lip. He grasp my face, controlling the kiss. I suck on his tongue as he squeezes and palm my ass cheeks.

"You're drunk and therefore needy," he chuckles, pulling away. "Let's go downstairs."

"Okay," I say disappointed. He slaps my ass playfully as I'm cleaning off.

We head downstairs and he rejoins his friends but this time he has me tagging along.

"Where you go?" Michael Brown says.

"What you think?" Archer snidely responds.

"Bussy!" Luke MacFarlane brays obnoxiously while laughing. My cheeks burn but everyone ignores me.

"What happened with Roxanne?" Tommy Dodson ask. "She's acting weird."

"Fuck her, I don't care," he declares. "She's replaceable." The guys hoot and holler at his statement. I just roll my eyes and look around the room. I spot Rebecca arguing with this frumpy looking girl.

"I'll be right back" I tell Archer. "Want another drink?"

"Yeah," he says. I walk away and head toward the kitchen but make a detour to Rebecca.

"Hey," I say to her.

"Oh hey," she smiles at me. Her friend just openly stares at me.

"We're just leaving," Rebecca says while holding her friend's arm.

"Not yet," her friend declares. Rebecca huffs in frustration but let's go.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask them.

"Yes," her friends smiles gratefully.

"No, I'm good," Rebecca says.

"Okay," I tell them. First, I head back to Archer who's still talking to his friends. I hand him the cup and go back to the girls.

"Thank you," her friend says when I pass her the second cup.

"I'm Jeremy," I tell her.

"I know," she says taking a sip. "You're best friends with Archer.

Um well yeah..." I finish lamely.

"What's he like?" she ask me moving closer.

"Um," I stutter. "He's... cool, fearless and brooding."

"Huh," she says serenely. "Can you introduce me?"

"Really," Rebecca pipes in.

"Um," I says hesitantly. Damn, I can see why Rebecca's concerned, she seems obsessed and invasive.

"Ignore her," Rebecca says. "I do!"

"Fine," her friend scoffs. "I'm going to get another drink."

We watch her stomp away, I peek at Archer who's looking around the room.

"I'm sorry," she sighs clearly bothered by her friend's behavior. "I told you so..."

"You weren't kidding," I joke with her. "But it's okay it's not the first time someone has tried to use me."

"They're idiots," she blushes then looks away.

It's quiet as her friend rejoins us but inside I'm analyzing her words.

"OMG!" Her friend squeaks. "He's coming over here."

Shit, I face Archer who has joined us. His thick eyebrows are knitted together in displeasure. I try to break the ice and somewhat confess to him. "Hey, this is Rebecca and her best friend... um."

"Sandy Mayor," she says smiling up at Archer.

"Yeah, Sandy right anyway and this is Archer," I say, he gapes at me as if I lost my mind. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go," he says with a dark gleam in his eyes but a grin on his lips. He barely acknowledge them instead he leers at me.

"So soon," Sandy pouts, twirling her long hair.

"Yeah, I'm tired," he glowers while eyeing Sandy and I can tell disliking her presumptuousness. "And I'm driving..."

The warning is clear and my anxiety builds, would he leave me here?

"Can I see your car?" Sandy gushes, reaching for his bicep. Instinctually, he recoils from her and she slightly stumbles.

"Um we should probably go, it's getting late," I fumble nervously.

"We're leaving too," Rebecca says leading Sandy away. "Bye Jeremy, nice meeting you Archer."

They leave and I can feel his heated glaze burning a hole through my cheek. I walk toward the exit and to his car. He doesn't immediately follow me instead he says goodbye to everyone. Ten minutes later he walks out and unlocks his car. I jump in the passenger seat and wait as he comes around. He starts the car and we pull away, I want to break the silence but I'm terrified.

"Rebecca," he says suddenly. "That girl from outside?"

"Oh, yeah but we literally just met," I say trying to downplay everything. "It's really nothing."

"Do you like her?" he asks, calmly.

"Whoa," I say, apprehensively. "I don't like her and I barely know her."

"Good," he says and I feel instant relief, hating that my feelings is based off his mood swings. "Hungry?"

"Yeah, what do you want?" I grin at him. He returns the smile and we pull into a Wendy's.

Back at his house, we go up to his room. His mom is asleep so we won't be bothered. After we eat, we lay down on the bed next to each other. A laptop is between us as we watch reruns of Rick and Morty.

"You can sleep over," he says in the darkness.

"Thank you," I say, facing him. He looks at me and the urge to kiss him is so strong.

"I'm still mad though," he grumbles angrily. "Who the fuck does that bitch think she is?"

"She has a crush on you," I tell him.

"Gross," he says rolling his eyes.

"Speaking of gross," I say pointing to my soiled underwear and ass. "I need a shower."

He's quiet for a moment, contemplating. "I want my cum still inside you. Shower tomorrow."

"Okay," I quiver because a sick part of me likes his debauchery.

"Let's go to bed," he says standing up and completely undressing.

I just stare transfixed at his perfect abdomen, triangle shaped waist, broad shoulders and long floppy dick. He watches as I peel off my shirt and pants, finishing with my underwear. I'm naked and vulnerable so I quickly climb into his warm bed.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of your body," he says suddenly as he crawls into bed.

"Oh," I whisper, absorbing the compliment.

"I like that you're skinny and hairless," he continues and I swear to god my dick rises.

"Thank you," I say, stunned. "Can I... rub on you?"

12