Best Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clamped my lips around her throbbing swollen clit and sucked it hard as I thrust and pumped my fingers into her sloppy hole.

Her body was hot sweaty and flushed as I fucked her with my hand. "Yes, fuck yes... Fuck me, fuck me." Her grunts and panting breath became louder and louder, her body arched as she came all over my face, grinding her clit on my tongue.

As she recovered I clambered up between her legs and slid my cock slowly into her molten juice filled slit. Her mouth closed over mine and she kissed me like never before, she cooed and whimpered as I thrust into her. I pumped as hard as my hips would allow burying myself deeper in her than I ever had and her body responded, her legs wrapped around me, her arms clung tightly to my neck as her mouth sucked wetly on my ear. I slowed it down to a snails pace, twisting and gyrating my hips, then thrusting hard and fast then slowing down, building and releasing the tension.

It certainly had the desired effect, Cass moaned loudly through tightly drawn lips. "Yes, yes fuck me, oh god fuck me baby," and it was real, the acting was gone replaced by passion and lust. We came together in a tumultuous explosion of tsunami like proportions.

In the dark coiled together our bodies bathed in cooling sweat Cassie kissed me lovingly. "God Jay that was amazing, holy shit, I have never felt anything like that."

"So am I going to be able to compete with Chris?"

A sad looking expression creased her face. "Jay, please don't ever say that again, I made a mistake, you are the person I love and you are way better than him."

Our new found passion was a wondrous thing we were like teenagers again. We made love every night and it was always passion laden and intoxicating.

Cassie unexpectedly got pregnant almost straight away, it wasn't planned but it wasn't unplanned either. We were blessed with a brand new bouncing baby boy who we named James after Cassie's late father. He was a bubbly bouncing bundle of joy and he brought even more light into our lives. The birth was amazing and strangely James resembled Jaycee when she was born and no I didn't get DNA tests, I almost did but no.

The fact we were now a fully-fledged family again and I was trying so hard had other benefits. My relationship with my father blossomed. Impressed by my attempts to be the best father I could be impressed him. I think he was also clever enough to figure out that something had happened between Chris and Cass, but we never talked about it. It did still irk him that I cut Chris out of our lives.

When I moved home I had placed only one caveat on our reconciliation and that was Chris was dead to our family. We would have nothing to do with him or his family.

Cassie was happy to accept anything that got us back together but it didn't sit well with her, to her credit she bit her tongue for the sake of peace and quiet.

In many ways our relationship had never been better, Cassie sank into her role as a fulltime mother and focused on the kids and keeping house. She struggled as most new mothers do trying to keep in touch with her friends was impossible and she became a little reclusive. Her only other human interaction was our parents, my mum especially loved little James.

Things went relatively smoothly. There were a few hiccups though. Like Chris's parent's thirtieth wedding anniversary. When it came around, there was a huge party and of course we received an invitation. Cassie begged and pleaded with me to go. No way, I held firm if Chris was going to be there we weren't. Thankfully Cassie's mum and even my father were on my side, but it wasn't without a violent tantrum from Cass and she gave me the cold shoulder for days.

I had been working almost every day of the week for months trying to get our heads above water. The whole separation thing had cost a lot of money. One Saturday after a long tiring day I got home to find Cassie sitting at the table having coffee with a really cute looking redhead. Wow...oh my god what a stunner cute didn't do her justice. Even fucking gorgeous didn't really state it enough. I couldn't keep my eyes off her and I realised I was making a fool of myself. Cassie shook her head and giggled as she introduced us. Her name was Marie.

I acknowledged her with a nod of the head and a quick stuttering hello, I never stutter but I was transfixed, my mouth was dry and my tongue seemed swollen, I had to get out of there before I made a complete fool of myself, I don't usually behave like that around other women but there was something about her that affected me, she was fucking gorgeous. Grabbing a beer from the fridge I left them to it.

I was lying on the carpet in the living room playing with Jaycee when the two of them came in. They sat on the sofa watching Jaycee, James and I playing. There were toys spread everywhere and Jaycee and James were at their noisy best. Cassie mumbled. "Jay, Marie wants to talk to you. She wants to ask you a question."

I smiled hesitantly. "Yeah no worries, what's up?"

Marie sucked in a deep breath. "Jason, I am Chris's fiancée. We are getting married soon and he asked me to come here today to ask you if you would be best man at our wedding."

Cassie smiled from ear to ear but said nothing.

I was dumbfounded. If I had been eating I probably would have choked to death. I burst into hysterics. "You have got to be joking? Surely you are taking the piss, right?"

She looked shocked at my venom. "No Jason, I am deadly serious. Chris wanted to come himself but after he told me what happened between you, I thought it would be best if I came and broke the ice and asked you myself."

I couldn't believe somebody could be this stupid. "Marie I don't want to insult you, but the answer is no."

"Look Jason, I know the history of what happened between you guys. I am not trying to make light of what happened or how you might still feel but wouldn't it be nice to move on? Wouldn't it be nice if you could put the past behind you? We would both love for you to be the best man; I feel like I know you already, Chris has told me so many wonderful stories. I know Chris really wants you to be there. He was your best man wasn't he?"

The anger I had been hiding since Cass and I reconciled flooded back. "Get out Marie, please just leave before I say something I will regret. I don't want to offend you. In fact I don't want anything to do with you, or your toxic boyfriend."

Marie tried to grab my hand but I pulled back. "Jason please, Chris is hurting that you guys can't mend things. He is sorry for what happened. He wanted badly to come today and see you in person. I suggested maybe little steps would be the best approach."

"Forget it Marie. We want nothing to do with you. I asked you politely to leave so please just go, and I would prefer it if you never came back."

She looked back and forth between Cassie and me looking for something, but in the end she stood up hugged Cassie and left.

Cassie didn't say much until Marie left, "Jason why can't we put the past behind us? Chris was your best friend as well as mine and I miss him."

I snarled, "Yes I bet you fucking do. Fuck him; I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire."

She stormed away sobbing, "Fuck, when will you ever let that go."

I insisted that Cass stay away from Marie but the argument that followed was massive and in the end I had to bite my tongue. "Jay, I need some female friends, I need people our age to talk to and I really like Marie, I think we could become really good friends."

I scowled, "I can't stop you choosing your friends, but I will promise you this, if you go anywhere near Chris or if he ever shows up here he will wish he was dead."

Cassie picked up on my level of anger and sulkily bit her lip, but I think she realised I was serious.

Slowly, bit by bit and day by day Marie became a fixture at our place. Her presence annoyed the shit out of me and my only defence was to totally ignore her. I refused to so much as acknowledge her presence let alone talk to her. It was a sore point between Cass and me. It pissed her off that I was so rude to her new friend. I was pissed because she let her come around. All the animosity aside the pair of them slowly became firm friends.

I regularly found the pair of them laughing and joking over a bottle of wine. One day when I got home from work Cassie and Marie were in the lounge playing with the kids. She smiled at me as I walked in and Jaycee ran up to me screaming, "dadddddyyyy," I wanted to walk out but Jaycee jumped into my arms and we fell to the ground wrestling and rolling around, she jumped up and down on my stomach screaming and laughing and James took the opportunity to crawl over and join in the fun. I had James bouncing on my chest and Jaycee bouncing on my stomach.

Marie and Cass laughed at my discomfort, Marie sighed. "God I can't wait for children." Later I heard her confiding to Cass that she and Chris had been trying for over a month.

Cass was shocked. "Shit Marie, Chris's dad will have a fit if you get pregnant before you are married. God they are so straight."

Marie shrugged. "Yeah well we have stalled the wedding. Chris refuses to have the wedding until Jason agrees to be his best man. We will get married when the time is right, just not until you and Jason are both ready. If I get pregnant we will just have deal with it."

After that disclosure I was more pissed than ever at her presence, she was trying to manufacture a reconciliation, so when I stumbled in from work one evening finding Marie and Cass sitting out on the deck surrounded by a couple of empty wine bottles and Marie crying her eyes out. I stayed inside out of their way, what I did discover was that she had been unable to get pregnant and she was worried. She had been to the doctor and had tests. Hers came back OK, but Chris refused to go in for tests. He was depressed and drinking too much as the pressure to get pregnant grew by the day. It wasn't helping that Marie and Cass were spending so much time together with our kids. She was feeling really clucky.

As I listened I overheard Marie moan, "I just don't understand it. Chris is so virile and when he ejaculates it is like a fountain, he always cum's in bucket loads.

I heard Cass giggle evilly, "Yeah tell me about it."

Marie slapped her playfully on the arm. "Steady girl that's my man you're talking about. It's not fair that you have sampled mine, but yours won't even talk to me."

Cass apologised, "Yeah, I'm sorry hon he is getting better though isn't he?"

Marie laughed, "Yeah I suppose so. The other day he actually spoke to me, he said, Oh fuck no, not you again!"

That was when I walked in and the conversation stopped dead and there were a couple of very guilty participants staring wide eyed at me.

Marie seemed to try much harder to charm me after that but it only made me more determined than ever to be as obnoxious as possible. I changed from ignoring her to being downright rude.

Cass hated it. "Jason Marie is trying so hard to be friendly and you are being so nasty. Can't you at least be polite.... If you give her a chance you might find you like her."

"Cassie if she stayed away like I asked I wouldn't have to be rude."

Of course that meant the cold shoulder but to keep the peace they started going out for coffee together and Marie stayed out of my way only visiting when she knew I wasn't there.

Cass did try to include Marie in our general conversations, and it was during one that she revealed Chris's drinking was killing their relationship and although Marie nagged him he refused to get tested regarding the pregnancy. My comment of, "Good she might escape after all." Was not appreciated.

A ferocious banging on the front door about a month later ruined our movie night, the kids were in bed and it was our night. That was ruined as someone pounded on the door screaming my name. I gestured for Cass to stay where she was.

I went to the door and it was Chris screaming and trying to smash down the door. "Let me in you fucking prick."

I opened the door and he fell in the door swinging wild punches. "You fucking cunt." Stumbling drunk he swung wildly fists flying harmlessly like a helicopter. My saviour was he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag when he was sober so now he had no chance. It was one of the reasons he didn't get on with his father. His dad thought he was soft!

Cass screamed as he kept swinging wildly, I stepped inside one of his big swinging roundhouses and punched him hard up into the solar plexus and he went down in a heap. As he went down he spewed, vomiting up all sorts of horrible vile crap in a huge puddle on the tile floor, as he tried to get his breath back. He fell forwards onto his knees still throwing up.

He spluttered. "Fuck you Jay you fucking cunt, you have fucked my life you arsehole!"

His hands slipped in the vomit and he fell forward until he lay face down in his own vomit.

I pulled him up into a semi seated position to get him out of the vomit but he threw up again all over both of us. The smell was horrendous. I just about chucked up myself.

I picked him up arms flailing and dragged him into the bathroom, turned the shower on flat out and stepped into it with both of us still fully clothed. I pushed him up against the cubicle wall as I stripped off his clothing one bit at a time. All the time he cried trying to slap me and push me away. It took ages before I got his vomit covered clothes off him.

Cass came in with a worried expression on her face. "Make some coffee," I snapped at her.

I managed to get him showered and left him to dry off while I washed myself.

Cass came in with a robe and some more towels.

I dragged him out to the lounge and deposited him on the sofa. Cass put a big cup of coffee in front of him. I sat opposite him. "OK Chris, what's this all about?"

Drunk he slurred hesitantly. "You fucked me over Jay; you fucked my whole fucking life." He cried laughing hysterically. "You fucking prick. Now Marie is going to fucking leave me. She is the one decent positive thing in my life and now even that is fucked."

Cass went over and hugged him as she stared nervously at me. "Come on Chris. It can't be that bad. Just tell us what the problem is."

With bulging eyes his nostrils flared angrily. "I'm sterile Cass, all because of that fucking cunt. I can never have kids Cass...... Never, I'm firing blanks. The doctors said I would be OK, but now I've been tested and now I'm fucked."

Cass stared at me, as she hugged him. "I'm sorry Chris I really am, but you can adopt or something, it's not the end of the world."

Chris sobbed. "Cassie I want to hold my own child in my arms, to cuddle them, now I will never know what that feels like. I am lost Cassie, he stole my future."

"No Chris you will be fine, Marie loves you honey, she really does."

He babbled on, his words slurred and incoherent. "No Cass, Marie wants kids and if I can't give her them she will leave me I know she will. It's all she ever fucking talks about." He turned and screamed vehemently at me. "Fuck you Jay, you always get what you want, you stole my girl, all you care about is yourself, you didn't care how much I loved her. You fucked my life."

I wanted to punch him again and Cassie saw it she grabbed him and tried to calm him down. "Chris you are hysterical. Jay has never stolen a girl from you."

He stared straight at her. "You Cassie you, I loved you more than him and he fucking knows it. I wanted you to be mine and you chose him, you picked him."

Cass looked horrified. "Chris I never knew...... I am sorry but I love Jason, I have always loved him you know that."

"Fuck you Jay." he moaned. "You stole my girl and then you took away my best friend as well, left me with nothing. You left me all alone with nobody to talk to. Now what do I do, Marie will leave me for a real man, and I will be on my own again."

While he sat there sobbing his heart out I went out and checked his car. He had left it running with the door hanging open in our drive. I parked it up locked it and went back inside the pair of them were cuddled up with Chris still bawling his drunken eyes out. The moment I walked in Cass jumped up staring nervously at me. "I will make more coffee." I picked up his phone which Cassie had rescued from the vomit and rang Marie. She was anxious and nervous wanting to know why I had his phone and wanted to talk to him.

"Marie he is drunk, really drunk. He is off his tree. We will put him to bed and get him back to you in the morning OK."

I walked him up to the spare room and put him to bed. Leaving a bucket beside the bed.

I went back down and Cass was sitting at the table with a glass of wine, I got a beer from the fridge. We sat staring at each other in stony silence.

It was me who folded. "We have to tell him about Jaycee, Cass."

Cassie looked aghast. "No Jay, no she is ours, if he finds out he will try to get custody. You heard how desperate he is."

"Cass, she is his daughter. He needs to know, and she needs to know her real father."

She got angry. "Jason, Jaycee knows damned well who her real father is." She cried all night and begged me not to say anything. "He will get better," she groaned. "Please Jay, let sleeping dogs lay."

It was a restless night for all of us.

In the morning Chris came downstairs he looked terrible and he was visibly embarrassed as he sat at the table with us. Cassie's mum turned up and took the kids shopping.

As soon as Chris stumbled down he started apologising, the fact I wouldn't acknowledge him only made it worse. Then Marie turned up, Cass made us all fresh coffee. Marie didn't know what to say she was looking around us all waiting for someone to explain.

I started, "Marie, Chris turned up here last night and he was drunk, very drunk, he couldn't drive."

Marie shook her head staring nervously at him. "What did you do Chris? Oh my god what happened, have you done something bad?"

I was going to speak but Chris cut me off. "Marie I went in and had the tests." He stuttered. "I'm...... sterile, I can't have children." He started to cry all over again.

Marie rushed to his side and wrapped him in a tight hug. "Chris it's OK, honey it will be OK."

He threw his arms around her neck and held on tight. "I can't give you children."

Marie rocked him gently. "Honey its Ok; we can sort it out really. We can adopt, or maybe do the in IVF thing, It's OK I love you."

Cass held my hand as I stood up, "OK Chris, I am sorry for what happened OK..... I probably took things a bit far that night and I apologise for that. I don't apologise for my actions but I guess I let my anger get the better of me and I went too far, and for that I am truly sorry."

Nobody said anything the room fell into silence until he tried to wrap me in a bear hug. I pushed him away and stepped back. "I think its best if you leave now."

"Please Jay I want us to be friends again, I need you."

"Fuck off Chris you destroyed my life, Jesus don't be a fucking moron you and I will never be friends again, you have to realise that. You were the brother I never had, but you fucked up and I can never forgive you for that, so just piss off."

There was a deathly silence before Marie stood dragging him with her. "Come on we had better leave."

I nodded. "I think that's best."

The moment they were gone Cassie let fire. "You cruel heartless bastard he was reaching out, he needed you, fuck he was your best friend. Jesus Jay you saw him he is broken he needs you."

"Yeah well fuck that, I don't need him."

Cassie stormed outside leaving a vacuum of anger and frustration behind.

It was the following week when I got the shock of my life. I was at the workshop loading some tools on the back of the truck when Marie drove up. "Can we talk please?"