Best Friends Help Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,036 Followers

He freezes for a second, like he's afraid to touch me or even look at me, and then he pulls me onto his lap. Right away, I can feel he's rock hard. We're sort of fumbling at each other, he's kissing my neck and his hands are on my ass and he's saying something that I swear I don't remember. I wish I could. I remember it was something sweet and rough and vulnerable. I reach down and manage to get his cock out of his shorts, and it feels huge in my hand. I squeeze it and he moans like some wall in him has just broken down and disappeared. There's, like, this relief in it.

So I scoot closer to him and guide him into me. I've never been so wet in my life. It goes right in. Effortless. All that doubt and worry, and it's just so easy.

It was over kind of fast. I guess some girls can't come just from penetration, but fuck, I can and I did. Almost right away. I just remember his hands and mouth were everywhere, on my neck and breasts and chest, and he's hesitant for, like, a second, and then he's pounding into me from underneath and I'm just... and I feel him come in me, and that makes me come. It's like my whole mind goes white. When it's over, suddenly we're ourselves again - I'm naked and he's mostly clothed, and he's inside me at the kitchen table, and it's hot and comical and deeply weird.

I still can't think of anything to say. So I get up - I still remember how good he felt slipping out of me - and fetch my robe and go clean up. And I don't say a word to him until later.

And that was our first time.

#

"Jesus," Lily said when Natalie had finished. "That's so damn hot."

"It was," Natalie said with a grin. "It was amazing. And weird. But it wasn't the weirdest thing that happened between us. So yeah, I guess I know some things about this stuff, and I wanted to be of some help to you."

"Thank you," Lily said, and squeezed Natalie's hand. "And thanks for sharing that with me."

"Of course."

"So, not the weirdest thing that happened? You have to tell me the weirdest."

Natalie grinned. "Not now. Another time, maybe. I have to kind of work up to it."

"Well, now I'm intrigued-"

The sound of the front door unlocking diverted their attention.

"Hello!" a voice called. It was Robert, coming home from work. Early.

"Well," said Natalie with a grin. "I guess your plan worked. He's here. What are you going to do?"

Lily's pulse had already quickened from Natalie's story. Now it quickened further at the thought of soon living through her own.

"I have no idea," she said, and sprang up to go meet her dad at the door.

#

"Hey, Dad!" she chirped as she bounded into the foyer. He had only just put his briefcase own when she leaped into his arms for a hug, pressing her body against his.

"Well, hi," he said, putting his arms around her. She felt the warmth of his hand on the small of her bare back, and nuzzled closer into him.

"I missed you," she said, taking a risk and brushing her upper thigh against him. Was he hard? She couldn't tell. She didn't have Natalie's instincts, and didn't dare be so bold as to just reach down and-

"I could tell," he said. "My phone kept blowing up all day."

She withdrew and put her hands behind her back coquettishly. "I hope you didn't mind."

He cleared his throat as he doffed his shoes on the mat by the door. "I didn't mind, Lily. But a client almost got an eyeful..."

"That would have been hilarious," Natalie said from where she stood, leaning against the door jamb to the living room.

"Yeah, hilarious," Robert said. "And not at all awkward."

Lily's face flushed hotly.

"Do you girls want Thai for dinner?" he asked.

"That sounds amazing," Natalie said.

"Good." Robert fetched a menu from the drawer in the foyer and handed it to Natalie, along with his credit card. "Why don't you call in and order us a little of everything? I need to have a quick word with my daughter."

"Sure," Natalie said. As she turned away, she made a silent expression of anxious joy in Lily's direction.

Robert took Lily by the arm - gently but firmly - and led her around the corner to his office. Without a word, he urged her inside, closed the door behind them... and then locked it.

Uh-oh, Lily thought. Had she misjudged everything after all? Was she about to get a world-class scolding?

She turned to face her father, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Don't think I don't know what you're up to," he said, taking a step toward her. "You and Natalie."

"I don't know what you mean," Lily said, summoning every ounce of innocence she could muster.

"Sending me your little selfies in the middle of the day. I'm really glad I keep my phone face down on my desk, for Christ's sake."

"I thought you liked knowing when I left the house to go running," she said, looking up at him. He took another step closer.

"You didn't have to send the photo. You certainly didn't have to show me the view down the front of your outfit."

"No," Lily said, allowing herself a little pride in her handiwork. "I didn't have to."

"And what was your reasoning behind the bathroom photo?" he asked. "Was that in case you got lost in the shower, I'd have a last known photo?"

She bit her lip, not wanting to laugh at the absurdity of his statement, unsure how he'd take it. "I thought you'd like it."

"You almost got me in a lot of trouble," he said.

"I thought it was your office," she replied, feeling a thrill at her own defiance. "Aren't you the one in charge?"

His hands curled into fists, uncurled again, slowly. "Yes."

In that instant, Lily realized: this was her moment, if she wanted it to be. The no-going-back moment. All she had to do was reach out and take it. She lifted her chin, put her hands behind her back, and pushed her chest out a little.

"Prove it," she said defiantly.

He stared at her for a moment, his expression somewhere between lust, anger and awe. Then he reached out and grabbed her by the hair.

Lily gasped, sensation humming through her scalp. He pulled and down, steadily but forcefully, drawing her chin up.

"Get down on your knees, Lily," he said.

She'd heard of one's heart skipping a beat, but she'd never before felt it. Now she did. Lily barely had to do anything - the strength went out of her legs, and she sank to the floor, his fingers still tangled in her hair.

Her father held her steady, captive, as he reached down to unzip his pants. She watched as his cock emerged, thick and erect, inches from her lips.

"You're a bad girl, Lily," her father said, and pulled her head forward. "You've earned this. Now open wide."

For an instant, Lily played at resisting a little - pulling back, keeping her mouth closed until the tip of his cock touched her lips. But the charade collapsed almost instantly. She wanted it too much to even pretend it was punishment. Lily's whimper as his cock entered her mouth was genuine.

The sound seemed to arouse him. His fingers twisted in her hair, and he thrust deeper, the tip of his cock touching the back of her throat. Another whimper escaped her, the sound slightly choked this time. Her father seemed to love that too, because both hands went to the sides of her head and he began slowly fucking her mouth.

Lily's hands rested against his hips, her eyes closed. Obediently, Lily surrendered to him and let him do as he pleased. He took complete control of her, the only sound in the room the low grunts of his breath and the slick, wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

She accepted her fate with total abandon. She had, after all, wanted exactly this, or something like it. To be scolded, punished, made to service him, perhaps fucked. It didn't really matter to her. She knew now this was the outcome she'd desired all along, and she gave herself to it, letting muffled cries escape her as they came, making no effort to disguise them or hold them back.

Finally, when Lily's breath became labored, he pulled away, his cock slipping out of her mouth. She gasped, looking up at him wide-eyed. He was still holding her by the hair. He looked down at her with something like rapture.

A thousand possible words came to her lips, and all of them died there. Everything she wanted to say was too huge to come out.

"Had enough?" he asked, his expression mock-serious.

She shook her head, trying to suppress a grin as a thrill tingled through her.

He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up, not too roughly.

"Over there by the desk," he commanded, giving her a little shove. She went willingly, noting much of his usual clutter had been cleared away. There was plenty of clear surface area. The reality of it intrigued her. Had he premeditated this?

She braced her hands on the desk, looking over her shoulder as he approached. Her father slid one hand over the back of her neck.

"Down on your elbows," he said, and she obeyed, her breath coming quickly. His other hand touched the back of her thigh, sending more tingles through her body. She let out a soft cry as his hand slid up, presumably searching for her underwear, and instead finding the slick wetness of her lower lips.

His fingers slid inside her, almost by accident. Lily groaned and lifted her ass.

"You naughty little girl," her father said, a note of awe in his voice. "Running around with no underwear..."

"I'm sorry," she whimpered, lowering her head to make sure the fierce grin on her face wasn't evident.

His fingers left her, both hands hiking her skirt up to the small of her back. There was a pause, as if he were taking a moment to admire her ass... or perhaps something else.

Then she felt it. The hardness of his cock slid against her thigh, up between her legs. His fingers tightened on her waist, and then he pushed into her without a word.

"Oh f-!" she moaned. The rest was lost in a choked moan as Lily's father began to thrust inside her rhythmically, incautiously, as if he had been waiting all day and could do longer hold himself back. Maybe that's exactly what had happened. Maybe Natalie's plan had worked and she'd driven him crazy with her texts and pictures. Either way, the end result felt incredible.

He thrust harder, driving her against the desk with every motion, gripping her waist tight. Lily's hands could find no purchase, and she flailed helplessly for a moment as she tried to find a way to brace herself. A few seconds later, her attempts to steady herself were forgotten as his cock hit some spot inside her. She felt orgasm approach with startling suddenness, on her before she fully realized what was happening. Lily was dimly aware she was making a lot of noise, nearly sobbing with joy at the culmination of every thrust. She planted both palms on the desktop and shuddered, groaning as orgasm racked her.

Lilys dad wasn't done, but she could feel he was close. As the last twitches of pleasure arced through her like electricity, she found the strength to turn her head and speak.

"I want you to come in my mouth again," she gasped.

"Really?" he asked, breathless.

"Please?"

He needed no further prompting. He pulled away, and she felt a pleasant sensation as his cock slipped out of her. Lily slipped off the desk, feeling loose-limbed and liquid, and went to her knees in front of her father. She opened her mouth eagerly for him, and he pushed his cock inside, curling one hand around the back of her neck.

This time, he wasn't as gentle, and she loved it. He fucked her mouth, shallowly at first, but deepening steadily.

She looked up only once, meeting her father's eyes as he looked down at her in turn. The moment was incendiary, too intense to bear for long. She looked away again, letting him do as he wished.

"Oh god, Lily..." he whispered, and she felt the sea-change in his body language, heard his breath deepen and shudder. He wasn't far now.

She wrapped a hand around the base of his cock, pressing against his stomach with her other hand, making her smothered cries louder for him to enjoy. It must have worked. A moment later his thrusts in her mouth grew harder, more frantic, until she felt him swell and pulse. This time, she didn't pull away, but braced herself.

"Fuck-" he cried out in a strangled voice, and his fingers tightened almost painfully in her hair. He exploded into her mouth, hot and sudden, hitting the back of her throat. Lily controlled her gag reflex and swallowed, keeping him in her mouth. Tears streamed from her eyes with the effort. She savored it it like a conquest.

When it was over, he pulled her head back, and his cock slipped wetly from her mouth again. She gazed up at him, a thick dribble of come escaping the corner of her mouth. She wanted to break into a grin - but instead forced herself to assume a chastened look, in hopes he would like it.

"Am I forgiven, Dad?" she asked.

He laughed softly, swaying a little on his feet. He cradled her cheek in one hand. "You're forgiven, sweetheart."

A sudden idea crept into her head. Still wet and messy from the blowjob, she reached to the floor, picked up her phone, and offered it to him.

"Do you want to take a picture of me?"

His look of amazement, arousal and disbelief as he took the phone told her all she needed to know. As much as she was his, he was now hers too.

autoplot
autoplot
1,036 Followers
12