Best Friends Help Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You girls are amazing," he said. "And possibly a little evil."

"Be fair, Daddy," Natalie said. "We're more than a little evil."

"I think I can handle it," he said with a happy grin.

Lily sat up and glanced over at Natalie, who had just finished wiping her mouth and chin with a tissue. She leaned in and kissed her, gently but with genuine affection. Natalie murmured happily and returned the kiss happily.

When the kiss ended, she and Natalie hugged, pressing their bare bodies together. They turned their heads to regard Lily's dad with bright smiles.

"We're glad you can handle it, Dad," Lily said. "Because we're not done with you yet."

***

The rest of the summer went by far too fast.

When Lily looked back on it later, the rest of that night was probably the best of the whole summer. The three of them stripped naked, ate pizza, and talked until they were ready to have sex again. They retired to Lily's father's room, where they kissed and stroked and played until Rob fucked both of them -- first his daughter, then her best friend. They went long into the night, finally collapsing in a sweaty, exhausted pile -- only to wake up early the next morning and start in again before breakfast.

Lily couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so loved and contented. The tension between her and Natalie simply melted away, replaced by an easy affection and a constant simmering desire to urge each other to new erotic heights. When Lily's dad was around, they were most often naked or nearly naked; playing with each other, stopping to eat or watch a movie when fatigue finally got the best of them.

On days when Lily's dad was at work, Lily and Natalie would amuse each other as they saw fit. Natalie introduced Lily to some new sex toys, using them on her as they watched mindless videos on the big-screen TV. They would wind each other into a frenzy, bringing one another to one orgasm after another -- and yet they'd still be eager to see Rob when he came home from work.

As the summer neared its close and the time for them to part ways grew near, they distracted themselves with more daring escapades. One Sunday afternoon when Lily was feeling blue about the closing of the season, Natalie suggested they put on skimpy outfits and seduce Lily's dad at his office. And so they did exactly that. The office was functionally abandoned on the weekend, and they had a scorching threesome in his office.

Natalie finally got her wish fulfilled: to be bent over a desk and fucked by Rob. Lily shot the whole thing on her phone while she patiently waited her turn.

The three of them had sex in nearly every room in the house; in the back yard, by the pool, in Rob's SUV. Every day was a new adventure.

But, as all good things must, eventually the adventure drew to a close.

***

On the day of Natalie's flight back home, she and Lily lay sprawled in the bed. The night before had been delicious and exhausting; one of the girls holding the other while Rob fucked them, then switching sides until everyone was breathless, happy, and satisfied. None of them had bothered putting their clothes back on. It seemed pointless.

Lily woke Natalie with a kiss on the lips. "Nat. It's time to get up."

Natalie put a hand on Lily's face, pushing her away. "Forget it."

"Come on. We've got to go. I'm sorry."

"Okay," Natalie mumbled.

They pulled on some clothes -- matching shorts and tee shirts -- and went downstairs. Natalie had packed all her things the night before, and her bags waited by the front door. A cab was coming to get her in a little under an hour.

Lily's dad was in the kitchen when they came downstairs, fixing some eggs and fruit. He slid the plates onto the kitchen table as the girls reached the base of the stairs. "Hungry?"

"Ravenous," Natalie said. "This looks delicious. Thank you, Daddy." She had fallen into the habit of calling him that and hadn't stopped since. Lily reflected with amusement that it might make things awkward in the future, if they all three went out in public.

Then again, she thought, her days of being normal were probably already well behind her.

The three of them sat down and ate. No one spoke for a long time. Each of them knew what the other was thinking.

It was Natalie who spoke first.

"I've had such a great time here," she said, putting down her fork, half her eggs uneaten. "I never wanted it to end."

Rob smiled. "It definitely wasn't how I expected this summer to go." He took a sip of his coffee. "We'd love to have you back next summer, Natalie. I'd even pay for your plane ticket."

"Oh yeah? Are you going to be my sugar daddy?"

"How about just your dad?"

Natalie actually blushed. Lily looked on in awe. She'd never seen Natalie get embarrassed, let alone blush.

"I'd really like that," Natalie said, tucking blonde hair behind one ear. "I mean, we can still fuck, right?"

Lily's dad nodded graciously. "Of course we can."

"Then I'll see you next summer. Maybe even spring break."

They laughed together. Lily took Natalie's hand and squeezed, looking into her best friend's eyes.

***

Not long after, Natalie's phone chirped. It was a text from the cab driver. He'd arrived.

With a collective sigh, they rose from the kitchen table. Natalie put on her shoes and shrugged on a light jacket.

The three of them fell into a deep, tight hug at the door. Lily did her best not to cry.

"We love you, Natalie. I'm going to miss you so much."

Natalie sniffled. "I love you guys, too. This has been the best time of my life."

The hug ended. Natalie straightened her hair, then kissed Lily's dad, first -- not a chaste kiss, but a deep and sensual one -- and then did the same for Lily. When it was over, she pulled out her phone.

"Quick photo?"

They leaned in together for a selfie: eyes bright, smiles wide, even though Lily could feel tears in her eyes. Natalie pocketed her phone.

"I'll send that to you both later. I love you. Bye, guys."

They exchanged another rapid hug and kisses on cheeks, and then Natalie had to go.

As they watched the cab drive away, Lily's father slipped his arm around her shoulders. "It's going to be okay, sweetheart. You'll see her again."

"I know. I just... this summer went by so fast."

He smiled as he shut the front door. "It's been a ride, though. You can't deny that."

"I don't." She bit her lip, swaying a little in front of him, hands clasped behind her back. "I'm really grateful Natalie brought us together like this. I was a little jealous at first, but... I'm really happy."

"I am too, sweetheart."

"But," she said deliberately. "Now that she's gone, I'm also grateful to have some time alone with you. We have the entire rest of the year to get to know each other better."

Biting her lip, she lifted her tee shirt over her head, revealing the naked flesh underneath. She let it drop, then wriggled out of her shorts, throwing them aside with a flick of one foot.

"Besides," she said. "I'm going to miss my best friend so much. I'll need a lot of love and comfort from my dad."

Smiling wryly, he stepped forward and put his hands around her waist. With a gentle tug, he pulled her to him, pressing her naked body to his clothed one.

"You'll have all the comfort you want, daughter of mine. I love you."

Lily slipped her arms around his neck.

"I love you too, dad," she said, and kissed him.

THE END