Best Friend's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl laughed, but Jess's face had taken on a pensive quality.

"Did Sam tell you about Zach trying to chat me up earlier?" She asked suddenly.

Carl continued laughing and shook his head, "No, but I bumped into him, and he seemed a bit manic."

I looked at Jess with what I felt was obvious panic; I still wasn't sure whether Carl was joking or not about his request earlier and didn't want him to know that I might have let him down.

Jess ran her hand through her hair, letting it spill over a single shoulder and exposing an obscene amount of bare flesh between her other shoulder and her chest. She sighed and stood, before sitting back down on the bed above Carl. She patted it as he looked up, and he joined her on it.

"We went to your kitchen bit, because it was too hot and stuffy in here," she began. "Kind of like it is now."

She fanned herself with her hand as if to emphasise the point before continuing.

"As we were getting drinks, Zach waltzed in. He'd obviously just been to the gym because he was covered in sweat and wearing gym gear that barely covered anything up..."

Her tone had taken on a husky note that made it seem sultrier than the usual voice I was used to hearing from her. Carl hadn't spoken a word since she had begun talking; his eyes were glued to her face, and it seemed as though he was hypnotised. I felt a knot in my stomach, he was going to kill me.

"He offered to share..." She said, leaving the sentence hanging. "We were looking for something to drink and he had something that we could have, if he could join us. I must have still been sweaty from this room as he couldn't keep his eyes off my chest where I could feel the sweat dripping down..."

She brushed her hair over her shoulders, and languidly pushed each sleeve down onto an arm, letting the top of her dress sag dangerously.

"When we sat down on the sofa, because he's so big," again, she paused here just longer than was necessary. "He was pressed right up against me; so close I could feel his heart beating."

"Where was Sam?" Carl asked her, not managing to tear his gaze away from her, not that I blamed him.

My heart skipped a beat, and I realised I was sweating.

"There wasn't enough room for Sam," she breathed. "So, it was just Zach and I on the sofa. Sam was close enough by in case anything untoward happened."

I held my breath, waiting for Carl to react. Jess took a deep breath, causing her chest to swell and her dress to drop further, exposing the edge of a sheer bra. He didn't continue speaking, and so Jess carried on.

"He was so close to me; his big strong arm pressing against me. It looked bigger than me," Jess stopped speaking so she could sip her drink.

"His arm?" Carl asked, trepidation in his voice.

The way they were looking at each other made me think they had forgotten I was even here. I felt like I was intruding in a private moment between them.

"Of course his arm, silly. What did you think I meant?" Jess smiled sweetly at him. "Although, did I mention he was in his gym gear? Well, as he was so close to me, it was hard for his shorts to hide anything from me."

I almost gasped, and Carl actually did. Jess took another sip and leaned a different direction on the bed, letting her dress sag even further. Her bra was almost fully on display now and it seemed as though neither had noticed, or maybe they just didn't care.

"He wanted you to see! Didn't he?" Carl exclaimed, his voice suddenly louder.

Jess giggled, "Even if he didn't, he couldn't hide it."

Carl blushed, sagging and Jess went on.

"But I think you're right. As he talked to me, he would touch me or 'accidentally' move my arm to rest on his leg..."

She was blushing now, a shade of pink creeping up from her chest to her face. Her pupils were visibly dilated as they fixed on Carl's face where his own expression mimicked hers. The air felt heavy and tense. I wanted to leave - this felt too private for me, but I didn't want to break the spell that Jess seemed to have Carl under.

"My hand didn't fit around it. It was thicker than the cup I was holding," she said, leaning towards Carl and running her hand up his thigh.

"Did he try anything?" Carl almost whimpered.

Jess smiled wickedly and took another sip of her drink. Instead of answering, she said, "It's a bit hot in here, babe. Why don't we change. We're not going out again, right?"

Carl nodded enthusiastically and immediately began removing clothes, as if he had been waiting to hear that he could. Next to him, Jess had stood and loosened the belt around her waist. I looked between them, to try to ascertain what I was supposed to do now, but it was as if I had ceased to exist for them.

Once her belt was removed, Jess took the sleeves of her dress in her hands and then suddenly looked down at me. I almost jumped at the unexpected acknowledgement of my presence but kept silent in case it cut through the atmosphere. She raised an eyebrow and looked me up and down.

I assumed that was a command to follow their example, so I stood and began to undress too, butterflies immediately launching themselves around my stomach. Carl was still struggling with his trousers as if he hadn't noticed me.

After removing my shirt and sitting on my bed, opposite them, I looked over to see Jess in nothing but her underwear. Her bra was undecorated but partially sheer, letting me see almost all of her impressive breasts, causing my heartbeat to increase as blood rushed from my brain to elsewhere. From what I could see of her knickers, it was the same. She sat, legs together, like a mermaid, reclining slightly against one arm.

Opposite her, Carl was down to his own loose boxer shorts, and nothing more.

I began to pull my own trousers off when I couldn't get either of them to make eye contact with me, and I heard Jess continue telling her story.

"That's much better," she sighed. "Where were we?"

"I asked if Zach tried anything with you," Carl stated, entire focus already seeming to be absorbed by Jess.

"Oh yes," she smiled devilishly. "Did he try anything? Anything more than causing me to accidentally stroke his cock?"

Her last word seemed to punctuate the air and I saw Carl stiffen, sitting up suddenly. Jess's hand was stroking his upper thigh again and it had disappeared into his underwear now.

"You stroked his cock?" Carl asked, his voice rasping.

"Just like I told you a minute ago," Jess replied, her voice innocence incarnate. "My hand brushed it a few times as he was so big, and we were so close on the small sofa."

Carl swallowed and I saw that Jess's arm was slowly raising and lowering, her breasts rippling each time her upper arm pushed against them.

"But beyond that..." She paused. "He was concerned when we said the three of would be together tonight."

She picked up her cup slowly from the desk beside the bed and took a sip, her other hand still slowly rising and falling in Carl's lap. The continuous movement was causing her bra a problem and it had slipped slightly down, almost exposing one of her nipples fully.

"He wanted to join us, but didn't think the three of you would fit..." Her words trailed off, interrupted by a groan from Carl.

"I told him that I could handle you and Sam, even if the room was a bit small, but we would have trouble if he was in here too, seeing as how he's so big."

Her pace had increased slightly, causing her breasts to jiggle sensually and the rustling in Carl's underwear to become unmissable. My own cock was pressing at my underwear, and I knew it would be obvious to either of them if they looked over.

"He suggested that as you weren't here yet, that maybe him and Sam could both try fitting in together, just to make sure we could all fit together. They might have to have gone one-by-one as they're both so big, but Zach was confident that he could squeeze in..."

Carl grunted, and then spoke, "This room isn't that small... It would have been tight, but he could have come in too..."

Carl's head was tilted back, his face to the ceiling, so he missed the open-mouthed, eyebrow-cocked head tilt from Jess. She looked at me and mouthed something like "what", her eyes lingering over me before returning to Carl.

"I wasn't sure, but he was into it by then. He suggested comparing. He hadn't seen yours, but he thought his might be bigger. He thought I should go with him to look."

"In his room?"

Jess rolled her eyes, "Yes. He wanted me to go to his room, to see if he could fit it in before you got back."

A quiet moan escaped Carl's mouth and he returned his gaze to her, still entirely ignoring me.

"Babe, let's try this," Jess said, pulling her hand out of the leg of his boxer shorts.

As she pulled it away, a clear strand caught the light between her forefinger and thumb and she casually raised her hand to her mouth, licking it away. My cock tried its hardest to burst through my underwear at that.

She slipped his waistband down and his stiff cock popped out as if it had been waiting for the chance. Her small hand immediately cupped the base and began stroking, thumb and middle finger meeting, but the hand only covering maybe half of his member.

"Fit what in?" Carl gasped; the previous conversation obviously not forgotten. "Fit you both into his room? Did you go? What about Sam?"

Jess giggled, her arm's rhythmic rise and fall jittering as she controlled herself.

"Of course I didn't, baby," she smiled, adjusting her drooping bra and covering herself absently. "Would you have wanted me to?"

Carl didn't respond immediately, and I watched quietly as Jess slid her hand up and down his exposed cock, her perfect breasts rising in time above her flat golden stomach. I fought with myself; should I leave? Does Carl want me to watch this? Is this to help Jess? Should I stay and burn the image of this goddess into my memories?

"Did you want to?" Carl whispered eventually, my ears barely making out the words.

"To go to his room?" Jess asked. "And what would I have done there?"

The rise and fall of her wrist had quickened.

"You know..." Carl moaned.

The rise and fall of her wrist quickened again.

"Tell me," she demanded.

"Fuck him," Carl said, voice barely audible.

Jess slowed her movements down again before replying, a wicked grin on her face, "And what about poor Sam?"

With that, she lowered her head towards where she stroked Carl's cock and took it into her mouth. He gasped with pleasure but made no effort to stop or protest. His eyes closed and his breathing seemed shallow. My own heart immediately started beating as if it was trying to break out of my chest.

After what felt like an eternity, but could barely have been a minute, Jess lifted her head again. A string of saliva and precum connected her mouth to the head of his cock until it snapped as she rose back into a sitting position.

"Sam..." Carl groaned.

"Wasn't he good?" Jess said, breathily. "He protected me for you, and you want him to just stand aside as I let another man fuck me?"

Carl was silent other than his ragged breathing, but Jess looked over at me. She patted the bed next to her as she made eye contact with me. Before I had a chance to question her, she turned back to her boyfriend.

"No..." Carl said.

I froze, standing where I had got to my feet; thinking his words were aimed at me.

"No..." Carl repeated. "He is a good friend, and you're a good girlfriend. The best..."

Seeing as his words weren't for me, I continued and sat down gently beside where Jess had indicated. My new angle of her obscured her breasts as she was twisted away from me, although her round bum faced me, and the temptation to begin caressing her was overwhelming.

"What do loyal people get?" Jess asked huskily.

"Rewards," Carl murmured out.

"And what about you? Do you want something special?"

"Yes..."

"It sounded like you wanted me to fuck someone else earlier," she said, and I saw her head descend into his lap again, bobbing up and down quickly.

"I..." It seemed Carl couldn't even muster words with that treatment.

A wet sucking sound and then Jess's head was raised again, "Do you want to see me take another dick with you? So, I can be your personal porn star?"

I heard Carl gulp, but I didn't hear his response. Jess had slowed down, however, her arm raising and lowering more gently now.

"Don't worry, baby, I love you," she said, leaning in to kiss him.

When they broke apart, Jess shuffled on the bed and took her hand away from his crotch. She sat between us now, side on. She turned her head to look at me, her eyes dilated and face flush with lust.

"Sam, you're a guest tonight. A cock that I am going to use to please my boyfriend. Nothing more. Are you okay with that?"

My heart summersaulted and I felt a spike of energy through me, "Err... Is it okay with you both? Carl?"

I had to ask, even if it meant that I might not get this opportunity again.

"Yeah..." He said from the other side of Jess but didn't elaborate.

She nodded at me and moved her hand to the waistband of my boxers, "Take them off. You too, babe."

I felt Carl scrambling to remove his underwear just as I was, as Jess lounged in between us.

"What about you?" I asked, feeling more confident now I was involved.

"Not yet," she smirked widely.

No sooner had the underwear come off and I was back in my place, I felt her hand gripping the base of my cock. I looked down to see it wrapped around me, already raising and lowering; her fingers unable to meet around it.

I wondered if she was left-handed as she stroked me up and down. I was on her right-hand side, and her right hand was the one that was wrapped around me, meaning that the one she was now stroking Carl with was her left. Was I getting the better treatment?

She shuffled back a little and her movement became more natural. I looked over to her and was immediately in awe of the sight. Her bra was still on, but where she had taken Carl and I in her hand on each side, on his small bed, it meant that her biceps were rubbing against her breasts each time her arms raised or lowered, causing her them to bounce dangerously with each stroke.

I tore my eyes away from her chest to see her looking at me almost like a predator. She turned away quickly, when our eyes met, and kissed Carl, making her movements on my cock clumsy and erratic.

"Have you done this before?" I asked, still emboldened.

"No!" She almost shouted, looking back at me in horror.

"It's just that you're good... I thought that would take practice," I said simply.

She moved back further and motioned Carl and closer in front of her, arranging us almost into a triangle, then she sighed, "This isn't working."

My heart sank! I thought I was finally going to get to bury my cock in this goddess, only to have that option ripped away from me when it was so close.

I looked at Carl, but his eyes were still on Jess. She got onto her knees and sidled between us. She faced Carl and leaned in to kiss him, but her bum pressed up against my hard cock and I fought the urge to grab her by her thin waist. And then she was past.

"Come on then," she said, looking up at us from where she was kneeling on the floor.

Carl turned and sat on the edge of the bed, and I followed his example, unsure what was happening now.

She crawled forwards, between Carl's legs and looked up at him. A moment later, she had taken his cock in both hands and was pumping it back and forth, directing it towards her jiggling breasts. My own cock involuntarily tensed at the sight and Jess looked over.

"Don't worry, I've not forgotten about you," she bit her lip as she glanced at my cock.

A moment later and her gaze had returned to Carl's cock as she stared at it hungrily. She opened her mouth, still stroking it in both hands, so the tip was pressed against her tongue.

"Fuck..." Carl moaned from next to me.

I couldn't help but feel jealous as I watched her worship her boyfriend's cock with her hands and mouth. At least I had an amazing view of her remarkable body.

She removed her left hand from his cock and began stroking and licking the full length of it.

"Fuck, mate. You're so lucky..." I gasped out almost involuntarily.

He grunted something that could have been a sound of pleasure or an acknowledgement, but otherwise said nothing. Jess glanced at me as she pressed his cock against her tongue, then looked back up at him again.

All at once, her left hand began exploring my cock again; this time gently stroking and grasping its full length; from the tip, right down to the balls where she ever so gently squeezed before moving back up again. Looking down at her, it was obvious to see that her main focus was Carl; her eyes barely leaving him to see what she was doing with her other hand.

When she stroked, she stroked us in parallel, both arms following the same motion on our individual cocks. Where she stroked him from base to tip, following her mouth as it ran up and down him, her hand caressed about three quarters of the way of mine, not even reaching the head.

"Fuck, stop, babe!" Carl moaned suddenly.

I looked down to see her grinning mischievously, her wrist rapidly pumping him up and down, the head of his cock rubbing at her tits, where they strained against her bra.

"Seriously!" He almost shouted.

She let out a sigh of something, but kept the wicked smile on her face, "Fine, how about you watch your porn star work."

She pulled back from him, then moved forward to between my legs. The sight alone was almost too much for me and my cock tensed, leaking a glob of precum from the tip.

Jess looked up into my eyes, face inches from my member. Her massive, yet tight, breasts obscuring the rest of her body below.

I was tempted to look to Carl for approval, but was too scared he would change his mind, so focused on Jess's ice blue eyes as they stayed locked with my own.

"Baby, it's a bit bigger than yours," she said in a saccharine voice. "I don't think it will fit."

Obviously, that stoked my ego, but I was worried that her teasing might cause Carl to get jealous and end the night, or something.

"You're talented, you'll find a way," I blurted out before Carl could respond. "I'm sure you've had bigger anyway."

I felt Carl stiffen next to me but put it down to Jess's hand reaching out over my leg to very gently begin massaging his manhood again.

She smiled up at me with doe-like eyes and brought her face closer to my cock. She stroked it with her left hand, bringing it right up to her mouth before stopping. She looked over at Carl, smiled and pressed my cock into the side of her face, as if she was nuzzling it, all the while staring at her boyfriend.

She stroked it up and down against her face, leaving a trail of precum on her cheek. Each time she moved it close to her mouth, she would open it as if to start sucking on it, and then close it and move my cock away.

She pursed her lips as if for a kiss, still looking up at Carl, and pressed the head of my cock against them.

I groaned in pleasure, her soft, moist lips adding a new sensation to the mix. She clearly enjoyed my reaction as she did it several more times: stroking my cock, bringing it to her face and then rubbing her lips on it, opening them more and more each time.

It was Carl that ended the purgatory, "Just suck his cock babe. I'm..."

She didn't need telling again, her mouth opening widely to try to fit around the head of my dick. Although stretched wide, she did it, still keeping her eyes locked with Carl's.

I felt, as much as saw, her wet lips part around me and the head of my cock plunged into tight, warm, wetness. Her lips ran over the head until they, almost with a popping noise, took the whole head into her mouth.