Best Friend's Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face took on a devious expression and she turned to face Jim, "Do you want to come back to mine, big boy? Then we can find out with Zach."

"Abs!" Jess almost shouted. "Don't fuck around with our housemate. We have to live with him!"

Carl cleared his throat and we all looked at him.

"I was just clearing my throat... I wasn't... But I think I can answer that question," he paused. "I can see how the 'other man' can feel superior, then the husband can feel a few different things. If he loves his wife a lot, then seeing her in pleasure is going to make him feel good. And he gets to 'keep' the woman afterwards - something that has demonstrable proof that is desirable."

"Did you just reduce the woman to an object?" Jess turned, grabbing his leg as she did so.

Her eyes widened, almost imperceptibly and her words died in her mouth.

"Think of it this way," Carl carried on. "We all like to drink. If I had a bottle of premium vodka right now, then you would all want some. It's my bottle, so I don't have to share... I'm getting mixed up here... wait..."

Jess cut in, "Okay, so the woman is now truly an object. Everyone wants the vodka, and this is proved by letting someone else have a sip and appreciate it. But then the rest is yours?"

I felt my face screw up in concentration, "But then, you could let someone else drink all the vodka and all you'd have left is an empty bottle? What then?"

"Bad analogy..." Carl sighed. "I meant; the other man is the bottle... No... I don't know where I'm going with this."

Jess's face had lit up in epiphany, "I understand! So, you're a bottle of peach schnapps; my favourite, that I can have all to myself, whenever I want. But I don't just drink that. Sometimes I want a shot of something strong, or an espresso martini. So, the 'bulls' are those? Is that what you meant?"

"I'm not sure how I feel about being the schnapps in that analogy, but that's where I was going..." Carl said, seeming deflated, breathing laboured.

I noticed Jess's hand was still on his leg from where she had turned earlier. Her arm was moving subtly, back and forth.

"Abby, is that what Zach-" I stopped speaking when I looked up and noticed Abby and Jim were both gone.

I looked around for them, having no idea how I could have missed them leaving. The crunch of pebbles should easily have given them away.

"Where did they go?" I asked, but Jess and Carl seemed to be entranced with one another suddenly.

I stood up, deciding I'd had enough. The sunset over the sea was making me too melancholy to even try to pick up a girl on the way home. At least some of the weird stuff that had come out had explained why Zach always tried to make it seem as though Abby had been 'mine' before she started sleeping with him, and hadn't he said some weird stuff to Jess that night at the beginning of summer?

The memories of that night changed my mind and I decided to head back to the bar, hoping to get lucky. Before we left, it looked like there was a hen party going on, so probably a group of girls looking for a good time. Plus, it would be extra funny if Abby brought back Jim and I brought back a girl to piss off 'Alpha' Zach.

I bid farewell to the group, to little response, and slowly marched up the pebbly shoreline.

***

That Friday, I returned from the gym in the early evening, to see Jess standing at the entrance to the house.

"Do you not shower there?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "How are you that sweaty?"

"It's summer," I smiled in response. "Plus, the men's shower is under maintenance."

"Oh my god, look at you," Jess grinned, stepping back to let me pass without covering her in sweat. "You look like a fucking oiled up Chippendale."

"A hamster?" I asked, squeezing past her to get to the front door. "Why are you just standing here anyway?"

She let out a single breath sharply before replying, "I lost my keys. I was about to text Carl."

"He not in?"

"It's Friday. He's helping Abby, remember. She's out tonight and needed Carl to do some computer-y stuff for her."

"Oh, yeah," I lied, having no idea what she was talking about. "Are you alright with him spending the night alone with her?"

"He's only helping her set something up, then he's coming home!" She said behind me as I struggled with the front door. "Anyway, that would leave me all alone in a house with two big strong 'bulls'."

She laughed, and it was like a choir from heaven. Even if it was mocking me.

I opened the door and gestured her in in front of me.

"I never said any of that rubbish," I protested.

She turned and smiled innocently at me, before looking at the floor, making a little exclamation and bending down.

She was in a plain grey dress that ended just above her knees, with short sleeves exposing most of her arms and a wide 'V' shape exposing her neck and a hint of cleavage. When she leaned down, the 'V' widened, giving me an eyeful of soft creamy breasts that were barely contained in what looked like a plain black bra.

I stared, unable to tear my gaze away, and she raised her head to me, holding something shiny.

She smiled impishly, "Found them."

She slowly raised up and jangled her keys in front of me, snapping me out of my gaze, "Eyes up here, Sam."

"Sorry, I... You caught me by surprise," I mumbled out.

Her tinkling laugh came again as she turned around and walked to her front door. I followed her along the corridor, passing her and continuing to the stairs.

"Oh, as Abby's out tonight, do you want to come over and fuck?" Jess's voice called out innocently from behind me.

I turned around suddenly, to see her standing in her open doorway, a chaste smile on her face.

"Huh?" I blurted out. "Sorry, what did you just say?"

Her smile ran all the way to her eyes, "I said, as I have the flat to myself tonight, do you want to come over? We'll cook?"

Although certain that isn't what she said the first time, I didn't pursue it. I was planning on going out, but I suppose I hadn't spent quality time with Carl enough recently... Plus, I get the eye-candy that is Jess, even if she was teasing me.

"Yeah, that would be lovely," I said, falling over my words.

"Please shower first though, I don't want you all sweaty before you get here," she said, closing the door on me with a giggle.

I veritably ran up the stairs.

***

I immediately showered when I got in, scouring my body from head to toe just in case I hadn't misheard Jess earlier, even making a little attempt at manscaping, then grooming and dressing in an expensive, but casual light summer shirt and trousers. Looking in the mirror, I realised I was overdressed and switched to some designer jeans and kept the shirt untucked.

I heard the front door shut and shortly after, the sound of voices from the floor below. It sounded like Carl was back, but he'd gone straight into Jess's flat. Had I spent that long getting ready? I thought Jess had said Carl wouldn't be back for a while.

Just as I'd styled my hair to perfection; making it look good, but as if I had barely bothered with the effort of styling it, I heard the key in the flat door turn.

"Eh-up mate," Carl greeted me, looking sheepish. "Why's the door locked?"

"Sorry, habit. You alright?" I responded, tense.

"Yeah, you?"

"Mmm."

"Jess spoken to you?"

"Yeah, she said you guys are making dinner?"

"Yep, you coming?"

His face twitched at the last phrase, and I immediately knew that I hadn't misheard Jess earlier. I tried to act casually, even though my heart had begun thumping in my chest.

"Hopefully," I said, smiling knowingly.

Carl's cheeks flushed even more, and he broke off his eye contact, "I'm going to get ready and then we'll go down?"

"Yeah, mate. How long?" I asked.

"Probably about fifteen minutes," he said, intonation at the end as if it was a question.

"Alright," I replied, coolly.

He took his shoes off and headed to his bedroom, before coming back out with a towel under his arm, almost seeming to squirm.

"Mate, apparently their oven's on the fritz, so we'll just be drinking. Have you eaten anything?" He asked, hand to his forehead as if he had just received this piece of bad news.

"I'm not too hungry anyway. I might grab something from the shop quickly. Do you want anything?"

He swallowed, eyes swivelling to the left as if thinking, "Yeah... Why don't you get some mixer."

I nodded and headed off.

I had barely taken a few steps onto the street before I got a text from Carl saying, "Mate, I'm out of condoms. Do you think you could get some? You all good for them? Sorry to ask, I am suitably embarrassed."

I snorted. That was almost painfully transparent, but I replied, "Yeah mate no problem I dont need any bit of a dry spell lol."

He responded almost immediately, but I ignored it, imagining him panicking. I felt the phone vibrate a couple more times on the way, angrily buzzing in my pocket, but I was enjoying Carl's reaction in my head.

When I got back, Carl was sitting in the living room, dressed, but still drying his shaggy hair with a towel.

"Mate, did you get my messages?" He asked immediately, expression stiff.

"I replied, didn't I?" I replied innocently.

"Only to the first one!" He growled.

"You alright? Need me to pop back out?" I smirked.

He worked his jaw, groaned, and pressed his face into the towel, where he then released a long exhale that was muffled by the wet fabric.

"Carl?" I asked, feigning concern.

"You know, don't you?" He said eventually, pulling his face up.

I tilted my head, trying to keep my expression neutral as I looked at him blankly.

"Don't play that fucking game with me, mate," he sighed. "Alright, here goes."

I smiled and tried to look suitably concerned.

"You know that thing we did before? Us three," he shook his head and began again. "Right, so remember at the beginning of summer, we had a threesome? You joined in with... with Jess..."

I stroked my stubble thoughtfully, as if trying to remember, "Oh, yeah, I remember, mate. Yeah, that was a laugh."

He slitted his eyes at me before continuing, "We want to do it again."

My stomach did a little somersault of joy that I tried to keep off my face, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

I stood silently, facing him. Waiting for him to say something.

"It was Jess's idea. What do you think? You've been okay with it before..." he said eventually.

"I'll give it some thought," I smiled. "We were a bit drunk last time. Bit weird talking about it sober, eh?"

His eyes seemed to dance with panic, but I opened the door and gestured him to follow, bag still in hand. Of course I'd fuck Jess; who wouldn't?

***

Things were appropriately awkward at first. We all knew why we were here, but none of us were drunk enough to do anything about it. Carl kept trying to hint at things, to see if I would agree to it, and Jess kept making clumsy double entendre, clearly enjoying the vastly different reactions it had on me and Carl.

Jess had obviously also taken the time to prepare. Where she was earlier wearing a grey dress, with loosely tied hair, she now sported short blue jean shorts with frayed edges and a black tee-shirt, that would have been baggy if it wasn't so tight around her breasts, tucked into them. Her platinum hair was arrayed into a single large braid that started on top of her head, with two loose bangs framing her lightly tanned face. She was more made-up than earlier, although it was only possible to tell with the black wings around her eyes, as her face somehow always seemed to be pure and unblemished.

Even though it was hot, Jess was huddled in a thin blanket on the opposite side of the settee from me, so I only caught glimpses of her smooth golden legs and bare feet throughout the evening.

As usual, Carl seemed to be the odd one out. Although he had showered and changed, his clothing seemed to be just what he had lying on the end of his bed - a black long-sleeved shirt with a band logo on it and some tight black jeans. Admittedly, over the last year he'd started filling out a bit more and the clothes looked better on him, but his damp, un-styled hair hung over his face to spoil the look.

Between us, we polished off a bottle of cheap whisky, heavily diluted with various mixers, while watching some rubbish romcom that was on the TV.

When the movie finished, Carl ventured into the kitchen to get another bottle of something. Jess slid over to me, putting her in middle seat and flung part of the blanket across me, leaving the thin material draped over all three seats of the settee.

"Hey, so, you know why you're here, right?" She whispered to me, sliding her hand tentatively onto my leg. "Now, don't get big-headed. It wasn't my idea."

That made me look at her in confusion. I didn't push her hand off, though, and felt it slide up my leg and towards my thigh.

"I'm not fucking Carl?" I gasped, although that could have been prompted by her hand lightly brushing my now stiffening cock through my jeans.

She giggled, "No, silly. It's the same as last time. Just a bit of fun. I can feel you're up for it."

She wasn't wrong. This close to her, even breathing her scent in was intoxicating. Her hand continued to lightly slide up and down where my cock pressed against my jeans.

"Do you think he'd be cross if we started without him?" Jess asked, looking up at me.

The ice blue of her eyes was barely a ring around her dilated pupils and a blush had crept across her high cheekbones. Her teeth bit into her bottom lip lightly, which seemed to tremble as she waited for me to respond.

I was moments away from unzipping myself when Carl walked back in, bottle in hand. He didn't even slow down when he saw us, but I guess the light blanket had obscured anything indecent.

"Apparently, we're out of whisky," he said, waving the bottle of dark amber liquid towards us. "We've got this brandy. That's basically the same, right?"

Jess turned away from me and smiled at him in an acknowledgement, but responded by saying, "Sit back down, baby. We're going to start now."

I watched the bottle fall from Carl's grip, as his entire body seemed to stiffen in surprise. He caught it between a thigh and his other hand before it hit the floor, but didn't say anything, just lowered it gently to the coffee table and sat on the opposite side of Jess to me.

"Right, so how-" he began, but Jess shushed him.

"I'm in charge this time," she said.

I watched her stand, pulling the blanket from the seat, and begin to untuck her tee-shirt from her shorts.

She looked down at us and cocked an eyebrow, "Well? Get undressed."

I glanced over at Carl, who was already staring at me, eyes wide and face rosy. He shrugged and stood up to comply as Jess walked over to the front door. She flicked the light switch off as she removed her top. The room dimmed but was still lit by the light from the TV, which had become strangely quiet.

I was down to my jeans when I felt Jess standing over me. I raised my head to take her in. Her feet were bare, with perfectly manicured and cherry red painted toenails. Her legs were long and smooth, her desert-hued skin unblemished and looking soft to the touch. Her almost plain black knickers were stitched in white and adorned with a white bow just beneath her flat golden stomach - the contrast of her lightly tanned skin and dark underwear emphasising the curve of her hips.

Above her thin stomach, a matching bra held back her breasts. It was slightly too small for her, and a large amount of cleavage threatened to burst free with any vigorous movement. Her face was somewhat flushed above a half smile.

"I told you to get undressed," she almost purred down at me.

Before I could reply, she continued, "As my boyfriend follows instructions then he can have a treat."

She smiled and turned to Carl, who looked as though he was naked, although his lap was covered with the thin blanket from earlier. A very faint muscle definition was visible on his pale arms and his stomach no longer seemed to bulge outwards, although it wasn't quite flat. He had obviously been keeping up his exercise.

I hurriedly pulled my jeans off and sat back down.

Jess was already hard at work. She had pulled the blanket from Carl to kneel upon it between his legs, leaning over his lap where her hand had begun a slow stroking motion on his rapidly stiffening penis.

They were looking into each other's eyes as she stroked, his cock standing to attention between them like some kind of barrier. It was tantalisingly close to her breasts, and I wondered if this time I would be lucky enough to have my own cock pressed between them.

Jess slanted her head, making the tip of his cock disappear into her mouth with a groan of surprised pleasure from him.

"Oh fuck," Carl murmured, tilting his own head back to lean on the back of the sofa.

Jess let out a groan, little more than an exhale, of satisfaction at his response and I saw a smile play at the corner of her lips when her head raised up again.

Carl's cock was big enough for her to rise and fall on it with both her mouth and one hand, while her other hand rested on the base, where it looked like she was gently squeezing his balls.

Her body oozed sensuality as it moved. Her head gently followed the rise and fall of her hand and her breasts mimicked this movement, pressing against the fabric of her bra as they rubbed against Carl's thighs and the seat cushion below him.

She casually tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, letting me see more of her face. Her cheeks were concave and flushed where she was gently sucking on the cock in her mouth and her eyes were closed, or looking down, shielded by her long eyelashes.

"Oh baby," Carl groaned, looking down at her again.

He placed one of his hands on her shoulder, the other on her head, as if to pull her further down onto him. I honestly didn't know he had it in him.

Jess snapped her eyes open, looking up at him, then continued on with the same smooth motion: up and down, up and down. I guess Carl didn't have it in him after all.

And then she turned her gaze to me, tilting her head so that the head of Carl's cock pressed into her cheek. Carl let out an explosive breath and she smiled.

"Do you like watching me suck dick?" She asked me.

I nodded, "But I'd prefer it if you were sucking mine."

She smiled, "Not yet. I'm not feeling appreciated enough yet. Am I not sexy?"

She continued sucking Carl's cock at an angle, keeping her face pointed towards me and her eyes locked with mine. Her words and the sight in front of me were both enough to keep my cock pressing painfully against the strained fabric of my boxers.

'Appreciated'? Though, what did she mean by that. She pulled Carl's cock out of her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip.

"Am I not sexy, baby?" Jess asked, voice heavy and slurred where she hadn't stopped using her mouth entirely on him.

Carl replied with a moan of pleasure and Jess slowly dragged her gaze from my eyes, downwards.

I followed it to the bulge in my underwear and moved one of my hands to it, keeping my eyes focused on her. She smiled and nodded at me, before devouring Carl again.

I got the hint and pulled my cock out, shuffling to pull my underwear off entirely. Jess's eyes immediately went to it and when she pulled up from Carl, she smiled widely and bit her bottom lip. Her hands on Carl's cock sped up and she began to almost writhe, her body slowly bouncing up and down in a slower pace than where her hands worked on her boyfriend.

I couldn't help it anymore, seeing this scene in front of me was too much and I grasped the base of my cock in one hand, immediately beginning to slowly stroke it. It felt weird just masturbating, especially this close to another guy, but I was being driven wild by desire.