Best Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
Best friend's finally get together.
2.2k words
4.5
33.1k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
703 Followers

What a night it had been, a great party, good music and fantastic company. Unfortunately it had come to an end.

I was lying in bed next to my best friend Kiera, we were facing each other and chatting about the party. I was staying at her flat and I always shared her big bed when I stayed, we would chat as long as we could before we dropped off to sleep.

We had known each other for years, now both 18 and at the same university together. Choosing the same one so we could stay close and support each other.

We were lying on top of the covers, it was fucking hot, kiera just had a pair of tiny pyjama shorts on and a white vest top. She looked stunning as always, long blond hair, slim athletic body, a fine pair of breasts straining to get out of her top, and a pair of perfect long legs.

All the men lusted after her but for some reason she wasn't interested, always said she was too busy for men. I would have loved the attention but men weren't as interested in me.

I was a bit awkward around men, always saying something stupid and I just wasn't confident enough, I had long dark hair which I used to hide half my face, I wore glasses which made me self conscious, and I wore clothes that hid my skinny body and small breasts.

Don't get me wrong I was happy with who I was and didn't really give a fuck what others thought, but a bit more confidence would of helped.

Also I had a great friend lying opposite me who always looked after me. She was currently talking about a fight that happened by the pool, I wasn't really listening as I was too focused on her big green eyes, drawing me in deep, she was so beautiful it was captivating.

Kiera rolled onto her back, and looked up at the ceiling.

I let my gaze flow over her slender neck and shoulders to her cleavage, her breasts squeezed into her top, nipples just visible. I took in her flat toned stomach and her protruding narrow hips, her shorts were low so I could just make out the muscles that narrowed down towards her pussy.

Her shorts tight between her legs pushed slightly into her pussy lips. My own cunt was starting to feel moist, I could feel the warmth rising between my legs. What the fuck I thought. Obviously I knew Kiera was hot but I had never felt like this way before towards her.

"Hey Rachel," Kiera said, making me jump, I realised instantly that she hadn't spoken for a while. "Enjoying the view." Her cheeks had gone a bit rosy and she was smiling at me.

"Shit sorry babe," I replied, "my mind started wandering there for a sec."

"Hope it was somewhere nice," Kiera said.

"I was just admiring your pyjama shorts," I stammered. What a shit excuse, my face flushed in embarrassment.

Kiera rolled towards me on her side.

"These old ones," she said, "guess they're nice. I wish you would wear tighter clothes, instead of those baggy things." She put her hand on my waist, bunching my baggy t-shirt I was wearing in her hand, making it ride up on my legs, revealing my pair of white panties. Kiera eyes wandered to my mound. I felt myself getting hot in the face and between my legs.

"You've got such a hot body, you should let it out more." she continued. She flattened her hand on my waist, feeling my ribs through my t-shirt, sending a shiver up my spine. Making my pussy twitch. I could feel how wet I was getting, praying it wasn't showing on the crotch of my panties.

She moved her knee up and it touched my thigh sending butterflies through my stomach.

"I'm too skinny," I said smiling, "you know me, I eat like a horse but I'm destined to be small breasted and boney."

"Well I think you're hot," she whispered. Kiera was so close to me now, leaning in, I could feel her breath on my lips. "I like your perfect breasts."

She ran her hand up under my tshirt and cupped one of my breasts, I gasped, my mouth opening. Kiera took this opportunity and kissed me deep, I hesitated for a moment, stunned, and then returned the kiss, our tongues gently exploring each other's mouths.

My hand reached over and rested on her waist, squeezing lightly. Kiera groaned softly.

"I've dreamt of this moment so many times," Kiera said into my mouth, then kissing me harder. Her hand exploring my breasts, cupping them and tweaking my nipples. It was sending shivers and pulses to my twitching cunt.

Kiera reached up and touched my cheek, brushing my hair behind my ear, her touch like an electric current surging through me. "You're so beautiful," she said, making me blush, "I wish you wouldn't hide your face behind your hair."

She ran her hand down my face and over my slender neck, over my chest and breasts through my t-shirt, moving lower over my now exposed flat stomach, and finally to my white panties.

I was desperate for her touch now, wanting, but she skirted round my cunt to my thigh, causing a groan to escape my lips.

She rubbed my outer thigh, bringing her hand round to the inside, I automatically opened my legs slightly, Kiera accepting the invitation. Her hand slid between my legs, brushing my cunt through my panties, my body shivered, my hips pushing forward onto her hand.

She pushed a finger into me through my underwear, as far as they would stretch, I could feel my pussy juice leaking out.

"I can feel how wet you are," Kiera said, "God I've wanted you so bad."

She rubbed my clit briefly through my panties causing me to moan loudly. She moved up to my waist band and pushed her hand into my panties, running a finger between my engorged lips. I could feel her slide between, my wetness covering her finger. She pushed a finger in, feeling inside me, slid in another.

"You're so tight," Kiera groaned.

"Oh fuck,' I replied, pushing my hips forward, forcing her fingers deeper. She pushed her fingers in and out for a bit, occasionally staying inside me and rubbing the walls of my pussy, I felt my juices squeezing out. She moved to my clit and started rubbing me, bringing me to an orgasm.

I had a desperate need to feel Kiera, to feel her hotness on my fingers.

I ran my hand down her waist and over her firm ass cheek. Her knee was drawn up over my thigh, so I reached round between her legs, moved the crotch of her shorts over, and buried a finger inside her. Keira let out a loud moan.

It was too much, feeling Kiera's fingers on my cunt, my finger feeling her wet insides. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming," I screamed.

I thrust my head back and my skinny hips forward, pushing Kiera's fingers deep inside me as I squirted on them, covering her fingers and hand in my juices, my tight cunt contracting and squeezing them together. I shook violently, my thighs spasming and twitching. The orgasm ripped through my body, stronger than any I had with my hands.

I groaned loudly, Kiera still probing my insides with her fingers, savouring the juices. My orgasm slowly abating, the occasional spasm still running through my body.

"You're so beautiful," Kiera said, kissing me passionately.

I remembered my finger still in her, so I pulled it out and pushed it back in, adding another finger. Kiera groaning into my mouth.

I had a sudden urge to see Kiera's dripping pussy, to taste her in my mouth, feel her cum on my face. Still kissing I rolled over on top of her, between her open legs, I ground my hips into her rubbing between her thighs.

I left her mouth and started kissing down her neck, I felt a shiver run down her spine. I kissed her shoulder blades and down over her chest, burying my face in her cleavage, kissing and nibbling her nipples through her vest. I pulled her vest up exposing her perfect breasts, again kissing her nipples and gently suckling, using my hands to knead and caress. Kiera ran a hand through my hair and groaned.

I kissed her flat stomach, my tongue running down towards her inner thighs. I sat up, removed her panties, revealing her shaved pussy, and moved back down. I kissed the inside of her legs and looked up to her wet cunt, her pussy lips glistening in the light. I kissed around her lips, teasing.

"Oh god, please touch me," Kiera pleaded, "I need you so much." she had her hands in my hair pulling me into her.

I buried my tongue in between her pussy lips, licking up, tasting her and drinking her in, her sweet juices running down my tongue into my mouth. "Oh fuck," Kiera groaned.

I pushed my tongue into her tight hole as far as I could, moving it in and out. I moved up to her clit and circled it with my tongue, sucked gently on it, before gently flicking it. I built up a rhythm and Kiera started groaning louder.

"That's it," she said, "keep doing that, it feels so good, oh fuck."

She was arching her back, pushing her hips up, her cunt pushing onto my face, she wrapped her hands in my hair and pushed down forcing me in further. I licked faster.

I carried on and Kiera started grinding into my face.

"I'm going to cum," she screamed.

Kiera exploded in an orgasm on my face, her groin bucked up, juices squirted out into my mouth and I drank her down hungrily, wanting every last drop. She was shaking violently, her thighs closing on my head and trembling.

She continued to shake as I licked her juices up. My face and Kiera's inner thighs were drenched.

As Kiera recovered I crawled back up her body and lay on her, I kissed her deeply, my right hand on her cheek. I loved the feel of her breasts pushing into me and my pelvis pushed into her open legs.

Kiera's hand came up and cupped my asscheeks and she pulled me into her, forcing us together harder. We both groaned.

I wrestled her top over her head, taking in her perfect breasts and kissing and caressing each one.

Kiera quickly spun me over making me yelp in surprise, reversing the roles but with her straddling my lap. She pushed my t-shirt up and I helped it all the way over my head.

Kiera took in my skinny body, my slender neck, she ran her hands over my small breasts, tweaking the nipples and making me groan. She traced her hands over my obvious ribs down to my protruding hips, and over my flat stomach and thin waist.

She moved down and peeled my panties off and then spread my legs wide, my wet pussy glistening in the light. She then kissed her way up my inner thigh and kissed around my pussy lips, moving in and running a tongue between my lips, her tongue pushing into me.

She drank in my juices, tasting me. I groaned loudly as she circled my clit with her tongue, flicking over it occasionally. Kiera then started pushing hard on it with her tongue, getting faster and faster.

"Oh Kiera," I groaned. Making her go faster. I could feel my orgasm growing, wanting to cum on her face.

Kiera ran her hand up my inside leg to my cunt, and abruptly, without warning, pushed two fingers into my cunt. My tight but dripping pussy accepting them easily, the sensation almost sending me over the edge. Her two fingers filling me as her tongue played with my clit.

She pumped her fingers in and out, matching the rhythm of her tongue. I was groaning loudly, the fingers inside me filling me up.

"Oh god, Yes, yes, yes," I screamed.

Kiera increased her speed and I lifted my hips pushing harder into her tongue.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I groaned.

I orgasmed hard again, the sensation shooting through my whole body, more of my juices squirting out of me and into Kiera's wanting mouth. My body shook violently, my back arched until my legs gave way and my ass fell back to the bed.

I lay there, trembling and weak, my body twitching occasionally, Kiera watching and smiling. I could feel my juices leaking out of me, Keira bent forward and ran a tongue up my slit, making me spasm.

Keira moved up and lay against me, putting a leg over my hips, I could feel her warm cunt against my thigh.

She traced a finger over my stomach and ribs, following the contours of my body. I looked at her, our faces close, she kissed me.

"I love you," Kiera said, "I always have."

I kissed her deeply, "I love you too," I breathed into her mouth.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The End.

Thank you for reading.


bumonk
bumonk
703 Followers