Best Friend's Secret

Story Info
Matt confesses to Cindy, but Cindy has her own confession...
5.5k words
4.55
25.4k
67
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
futakuma98
futakuma98
119 Followers

## Chapter 1 - Finally Together

Our story starts with Matt and Cindy two best friends that had just graduated high school. They returned to Cindy's house. Her parents had a stop to make before returning home, so they had the house to themselves. Matt had loved Cindy and wanted her to be his girlfriend for a long time, but had trouble working up the courage to ask her. To everyone around them, they were already dating, but to each other they had yet to make it official. According to Matt's plans, that would change today.

"Cindy, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I-i'd love to Matt... but there's something I need to tell you first."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I'm transgender. I have a penis."

Matt's entire world flipped upside down. His best friend was trans? Since when? They'd been friends since she was eight and she'd always been a girl.

"S-since when? I never thought you were anything but a girl."

"I *am* a girl!"

"Nonono, that's not what I meant. Like, I thought you were *always* a girl."

"Oh. Sorry, I guess I'm just feeling defensive 'cause I was worried you'd be upset."

"Not at all. I support you and this doesn't change how I feel about you. I still want you to be my girlfriend, if you want to be."

"I do Matt."

She walked over and hugged him. The two ended up sitting together on the couch, not wanting to stand up for what was turning into a long conversation.

"So tell me more about you being trans. Like, when did you start being a girl? We've known each other since we were eight and you've always been a girl."

"I guess I kind of always was. But I didn't start presenting as one until the year before we moved here. In fact, that's kind of *why* we moved here."

"I didn't know you could do it when you're that young."

"At that age it's not really a medical thing. I mean, there really isn't even that much of a difference between girls and boys when you're seven. I just started wearing girls clothes."

"I guess your parents must be pretty supportive."

"Yeah, thank god they're open minded."

"What did you mean about moving here?"

"Things were pretty hard at school when I started my transition. Dad requested he be moved to a different branch at work and we moved here. That was the best thing he could have done too. No one but you and my parents knows I've ever not been a girl and I got to meet you."

"Well I'm sorry to hear that you got bullied like that, but yeah I'm really glad you ended up here too."

They hugged again and just felt each other's warmth for a while. To Matt it was incredible that someone so small and soft could have ever been a man.

"So you're on hormones and stuff now?"

"Yep."

"It's crazy to think that you were ever a man. You're so small and soft and... feminine."

"Well that's cause I *wasn't* ever a man."

"What do you mean?"

"When I hit puberty they put me on puberty blockers. I stayed on those until I was old enough to hormone replacement therapy. I really wasn't ever a man. I was a little boy, then a little girl, and now I'm a woman. Male puberty never happened to me... mostly."

"Mostly?"

"Okay, uhm... I hope this doesn't ruin things, but there were some complications with my hormones."

"Well what does that mean in like, real life terms?"

"It affected my development in a weird way."

"Weird how?"

"The only thing that went through male puberty was my penis."

"So you just have a normal penis on a small, girly body? To be honest, that's kind of what I pictured when you first told me you were trans. It doesn't bother me."

She looked away from him.

"Is there something wrong with it or something?"

She stood up and dropped her panties. Matt waited with bated breath, this would be the first time he saw the woman he loved naked. She lifted up her skirt and revealed to him a fairly large cock.

"Wow, it's pretty big huh?"

"Matt?"

"What?"

"I'm still soft."

His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. He stared at her cock, already a solid six inches in length and pretty thick too.

"It gets even bigger?" he asked when he snapped back to reality.

Again, she decided it was probably best to just show him. She took the head of her cock and began jerking it. Matt stared at her big dick absent mindedly. It was huge. It should have been the picture of masculinity, but to Matt it somehow looked feminine. Pretty even. It was perfectly smooth, having been either shaved or waxed, and the shaft was the same color as the rest of her skin. He somehow didn't notice that his own hand was drifting towards it. He grabbed the head of her stiffening member, feeling the soft, spongy head in his hand.

"M-matt!"

"Sorry! I just- I wasn't thinking and I-"

"No Matt, I liked it. Please can you do it again?"

Again he reached out and started playing with her cock, conscious of what he was doing this time. He rubbed the tip and felt precum lubricate his hand. He moved his hand down and started jerking her off. She moved her own hand away and let him take over.

"It's hard now. That's the full size."

"Wow, it's huge," Matt said not stopping his ministrations.

"M-m-matt!" she said, her voice shaking and her legs quivering. Without warning she began shooting rope after rope of hot sticky sperm each one landing directly over Matt's shocked expression.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," said Cindy as if it were one word and not six, "I'll clean it up."

Cindy ran out of the room to get napkins. Meanwhile Matt was off in space. His best friend was trans, they were now dating, she had a giant cock, and he'd just given her a handjob and let her facial him. "What a fucking day," thought Matt.

Curious, he used two fingers to scoop up and glob of cum which he put in his mouth right in time for Cindy to walk back in the room and see him do it. She had entered the room quickly, but she walked over to Matt and sat down much slower.

"Did it taste good?"

"It was kind of sweet. Have you ever, uh, tasted it?"

"I've always been curious, but I was never brave enough to try it. I figured I'd try yours if we ever got together."

"I guess I'm kind of the same. Except I didn't know you had any to try."

"So do you want me to clean you up? Or maybe you want to do it yourself?"

"Are you asking because you want to see me do it?"

"Yes. I liked seeing you eat it. It was really hot."

Matt answered with action. He scooped as much cum off his face as he could and swallowed every bit of it. When he was done, Cindy used the wet napkins she had to clean what was left off of him.

"So I guess you're okay with my penis?"

"I just swallowed the cum you shot on my face. If I get any more okay with your dick, I'll be dating her instead of you."

They laughed.

"But seriously, du-, uh, Cindy, I'm okay with your dick. In fact, I kind of liked touching it. And this might be weird, but it looks good too. Like it's somehow kind of... pretty."

"That's not weird at all. I'm glad to hear you like her. Oh and you can still call be dude, okay?"

"Okay..."

"I don't want this to be awkward. In fact, I really just want things to stay how they were. All I want is for us to do more stuff now."

"Stuff as in dates or stuff as in handjobs."

"We were basically dating already."

"That's true. I think we were the only ones that didn't actually consider ourselves boyfriend and girlfriend."

"I always wanted us to be, but I could never work up the courage to tell you that I was trans and that I loved you."

"I guess I'm basically the same. Every once in a while I would psych myself up and convince myself that I was going to ask you, but then I'd get worried you'd say no or that it would ruin things and I lost my nerve."

"Well I'm happy you finally did it, because if it was up to me we'd probably be ninety and still be platonic best friends."

"I'm glad too. We're really boyfriend and girlfriend now... I can't believe I swallowed your cum and I haven't even kissed you yet."

"Let's fix that."

Cindy leaned over and kissed Matt. First a quick peck, then a longer more romantic kiss.

There was a car door outside. Cindy's parents were back. She looked down at the tent in his pants. She had every intention of "returning the favor," but that wasn't happening right now. She certainly hadn't intended to blue ball her boyfriend their first day as a couple. She placed her hand on his crotch.

"My parents are home... I wanted to do you too, but it looks like that's going to have to wait."

"I've waited this long, what's a little longer."

"So do you want to tell them about us, or should I?"

## Chapter 2 - Meet the Parents

Cindy's parents walked in the door, her mother Linda was carrying a few bags and her father Jim had bared on his arms what looked to be the rest of the bags. Matt and Cindy both jumped off the couch to help her parents get everything in and put away. When they were done, they all stood around the kitchen and Matt spoke.

"So, uh, Cindy and I have an announcement to make."

Her parents looked at him expectantly.

"We're dating."

Cindy and Matt did not receive the sheers and merriment they were hoping for. Instead both parents gazed swapped from Matt to their daughter.

"He knows already. I told him."

"That's great guys. I always knew you two would get together one of these days," said Cindy's father to Matt.

"I'm so glad you're with Matt. He's such a nice boy," Cindy's mother said to her daughter.

The couple smiled at her parents' delayed reaction.

"So when did you tell Matty about your gender stuff sweetie?" asked her dad.

"Actually, I didn't tell him till today," she replied. "He asked me to be his girlfriend and I knew I couldn't say yes if I didn't tell him, so I did. Matt understood though and he accepts me."

"Well that's great. I always knew Matty was a good kid," said her dad.

"Uh, honey? Did you also tell him about your *other* condition?" asked her mom.

Cindy blushed, "Yeah, mom, he knows about *that*."

That question left an uncomfortable silence sitting in the room. Cindy's dad broke the silence and moved the conversation away from his daughters penis:

"I tell you what, why don't we go out tonight? We can celebrate? Matty, you call your parents and see if they can make it."

--------------------

Matt called his parents and told them the good news, as well as asking if they wanted to join the Kramers for Dinner. They were excited for Matt and Cindy and agreed to meet them at the restaurant. On the way to there, Matt talked more with Cindy and her family.

"So Matty," said her father, getting his attention.

"Yeah?"

"Were you planning on telling your parents about Cindy being transgender?"

All attention turned to Matt.

"Mom and dad, especially dad, are pretty conservative..."

"I know," said her father, "He and I have talked politics a few times. That's why I was asking."

"It's probably best to leave it for now," said Matt. He then looked to Cindy, "I'm not ashamed of you or anything. It's just, I'm still reliant on them. Y'know?"

"I get it," said Cindy.

"You really think they'd react that bad?" asked Cindy's mom.

"Dad would. At best he'd forbid me from seeing Cindy and at worst he'd kick me out... Whether or not mom would actually let him kick me out... I don't know."

"Well, I think you're making the right decision Matty," said her father, "And for the record, if you did get kicked out we'd find room for you."

"Thanks."

"So are you going to keep it a secret forever?" asked Linda.

"I just don't want to tell them right now 'cause I'm living there. Once we're out on our own, well, that's up to Cindy."

"I don't really care. As long as people know I'm a woman that's all that matters. We can leave the trans part silent."

"Well they're going to ask about grandkids eventually."

"We can just them I'm infertile."

"If that's what you want to do, that's fine, but I don't want you to lie for me. You should be able to be who you are. If my parents don't like that, oh well."

"Grandkids *would* be nice," Jim said, "When you're ready for that, of course."

"Do you want kids?" asked Matt, "I've told you I do, but I've never actually asked if you did."

"I think so... but not any time soon."

"Of course not. We need to get our degrees and find jobs and a home and probably a bunch of other stuff."

"Don't worry about all that," said her dad, "Right now all you need to worry about is your studies and enjoying yourself."

--------------------

Dinner started off fine with talk being focused mostly on the new couple, but hearing about how Matt's parents *really* felt about their daughter made them lose a bit of respect. Jim hid it a lot better than Linda did, since he already suspected as much. Linda, on the other hand, barely spoke. Eventually the awkward dinner ended and Matt rode home with Cindy and her parents so the two could hang out some more.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" asked Linda.

"Not much," replied Cindy, "we're just going to go upstairs and play games."

"Oh, going up stairs to *play games*. Okay," teased Linda.

"Why are you like this?"

"There's nothing wrong with some healthy sexuality."

Cindy dragged Matt upstairs before her mom could take that conversation to any more awkward places. In her room, they sat down on her bed.

"So are we actually going to play games or..."

She whispered in his ear: "I'm going to take care of you now, but my parents are right downstairs, so you have to be quiet okay?"

"Not a problem. I don't really make that much noise," he whispered back.

"You play by yourself, if we're too quiet they'll know we're up to something."

"I'm pretty sure your mom already knows."

"Dad probably does too, he's just not a weirdo like my mom is. Even if they, know that we're doing stuff in general, I'm sure dad doesn't want to know that I'm doing stuff *right now*."

"I'm sure he doesn't."

She undid his pants and fished out his cock. It was a more than adequate dick. It stood at about six inches hard and had a nice girth to it. Matt had never felt small before, but after seeing what Cindy was packing, Matt couldn't help but feel a little insecure. Cindy did the classic lick up the shaft, from the base up to the head, then took him in her mouth.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"It's great. I love your mouth on me. Am-am I alright? Is my dick okay?"

"Yeah, it's a nice dick. Of course, it's not as *pretty* as my girl."

Matt looked dejected. He wasn't smiling before or anything, but Cindy could tell that something had changed.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh, uh, nothing."

"Don't do that. Talk to me."

He looked down into her brown puppy dog eyes and immediately lost any will to argue he might have had.

"Is it big enough?" he asked.

She laughed, then got up and dug in a drawer. She found what she was looking for and threw it to Matt. It was a dildo.

"What's this?"

"My biggest toy."

"This is the... *biggest*."

"Not very big is it?"

"Not really, no."

"It's more than big enough to hit my prostate though. So do you think you're big enough for me?"

"Yeah."

"Don't compare yours to mine. I like yours just how it is. It would only make things more difficult if yours were crazy big like mine."

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Listen, I meant to tell you this earlier, but I never really got the chance. I don't know exactly how it works, but basically something went wrong during HRT..."

"And your penis wasn't effected by the treatment."

"No, it's worse than that. The treatment somehow made it bigger. Like it went through a stronger puberty or something. So it's not like it's this big naturally."

"Oh."

"So like I said, don't compare yours to mine. Just admire mine like you did earlier and know that I like yours too."

She then went back to sucking his dick. She wasn't able to get the full length in her mouth, but she did her best and got most of it. With each down stroke Matt watched his cock disappear beyond his girlfriend's beautiful lips.

"Cindy, I'm gonna cum soon."

"You can cum in my mouth. I want to taste yours."

He erupted in her mouth and she sucked it down greedily. She then came back up and looked at him.

"How was it?"

"Salty... I like it."

"You're welcome to as much as you want."

"Same to you," she replied.

Matt put away his dick and made sure his pants were clean while Cindy fixed her hair and make up. The two then sat back down on the futon together.

"So, can we talk more about your like, trans stuff."

"What do you want to know?"

"Are your boobs real."

She grabbed his hand and guided it under her shirt and bra and onto one of her B cup breasts.

"It's so soft," said Matt, "so they *are* real?"

"Yep. Grew 'em myself. Actually I haven't had *any* surgeries."

"Are you going to have any?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. I was just curious."

"Well I don't really plan on any at this point. I like the way I look."

"Me too."

"I've noticed," she said smiling, "But I have thought about gender confirmation surgery."

"What's that?"

"The technical term is a penile inversion vaginoplasty."

"Where they, uh, make you a vagina?"

"Yep."

"So you're thinking about doing that?"

"I was."

"But not anymore?"

"I don't think so. The way you looked at me earlier... I don't think I need to."

"Well, I love you and I'll support you if you ever decide you *do* want the surgery, but if it helps, I like you how you are."

"Oh I think it's more than just 'like.' I think you love my big girl dick. You couldn't help yourself, you just started touching it. And you called it pretty."

"I'm still working all that out... but you might be right. I'd like to play with it again and I think I'd even like to try sucking you like you did me."

"I see a lot of sixty-nines in our future."

## Chapter 3 - House to Themselves

Matt spent the night at Cindy's house, sleeping on the couch like a gentleman of course. The next day the Kramer family awoke to bad news, a death in the family. A cousin on Linda's side of the family had been in an accident.

"So is there going to be a funeral?" asked Cindy.

"There is. We'll be going down to Tennessee for the weekend. Do you want to come," asked her mother.

"Oh, well, I just assumed I would."

"Well, you've never actually met them, so I didn't think you'd want to go. Plus, I figured you and Matt could use a little alone time."

"Enough of that Linda," said Jim.

"Sorry," she said sarcastically.

"That's not the only reason you shouldn't go," said Jim talking to Cindy now.

"What else?"

"Well, you won't remember it, but you have actually met that side of the family before. You were only three and still a boy. We don't know how open minded they'll be."

"I see."

"I'm not telling you not to come... I'm just saying you'll probably have a better time staying with Matty for the weekend. Assuming his parents are okay with that."

"No, you're right. Even if they were understanding, it's like mom said, I don't really know them. I'd just feel out of place."

"Okay sweetie."

Jim went to walk out of the room, but stopped to whisper to Matt:

"Come 'ere Matty, I need to have a talk with you."

The two men went upstairs to Jim's office. Jim motioned for Matt to sit down and he did.

"Look, we're going to be away for the weekend and don't think I don't know what that means for you two, okay? I bet you've already got plans going for some alone time."

"We've talked about it a little"

"And that's fine. You're both adults. You can make your own decisions all that jazz. What I want to talk about is my girl. I don't want to see her hurt."

"I love Cindy. I promise you I won't hurt her."

"I know Matty, I know. You guys have been together since you were so little. I know you love her. I believe you... but she's different. Y'know? When she insisted that she was a girl... I didn't know what to do. But we went with it, we brought her to the doctor, and now she seems to be happy."

futakuma98
futakuma98
119 Followers
12