Best Friends Share Spouses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason fondly admired Ellie as she looked up into his eyes. She finished a stroke of her lips with a smiling kiss and playfully whispered to him "You can fuck my mouth." His jaw dropped and his heart raced as an impossible fantasy was unfolding.

Ellie closed her eyes and rested her head on the couch pillow facing Jason. The glow of the fireplace danced on her light complexion, glinting off of her silky hair, and shimmering on her parted lips. She guided him with her fingertips as he gently rocked forward, entering her waiting mouth. Her tongue received him as her lips closed around him, shaping to his contour. He gently thrust as her lips slid down his staff.

Savoring the exquisite experience, he momentarily held still before slowly pulling back, feeling her warm, soft draw on his full erection. Jason rocked his hips and slowly thrust again, more expeditiously, exploring a little deeper. Ellie caressed his shaft with her lips while grazing his ridges with her tongue, inviting him in with a soft "Mm hmmm."

My hand roamed from Anne's breast down her hips to her towel as she cradled me in her mouth. Her fingers caressed the top of my erection as her lips and tongue brushed the length of the bottom. She punctuated the motions by opening her mouth and caressing my edges and ridges with her whimsical tongue.

I explored under her towel, brushing her delicate hair with my fingertips. She raised her knee, opening her thighs to my caresses. My fingertips brushed through her petals and her recess, permeating her womanhood with her lubricating nectar. Her hips subtly gyrated as I cupped her flower, my fingertips finding her deepest recess, where my saliva was mixed with her honey.

Our hips matched tempos, rocking in unison. I felt a stirring inside, letting me know I was near the event horizon. I watched Anne passionately kissing and slathering my erection and I knew my struggle to stay in orbit was futile. A bead of pearl emerged on her upper lip as she kissed under my tip.

"I want to kiss your cum," she said softly, parting her lips and touching the bead with the tip of her tongue, mixing it with her saliva and peach gloss as she gave an amorous kiss. Anne teased underneath with her pearled tongue and enveloped the ridges of my tip with her lips before plunging me deeply into her mouth.

Jason's tempo increased as he made love to Ellie's angelic lips and tongue. His fingers caressed her cheek, over her ear, brushing her hair as his hips rocked back and forth. He could feel her mouth becoming silkier and more lubricated as he neared his apex. His other hand massaged her womanhood under her towel, gently spreading her sweet honey through the creases of her flower petals and bloom.

Ellie turned her head up to catch Jason's gaze, letting his thrusting shaft glide over her shimmering lips under her fingertips. Her soft voice asked "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Yes," he answered dreamily.

"Then cum, baby. Cum in my mouth," Ellie whispered, as she turned her head and directed Jason's gentle thrusts towards her open mouth, meeting him with her tongue and guiding him with her enveloping lips.

"Babe, do you want to do the noisy thing?" I asked Ellie demurely, not knowing if she wanted to share a most intimately private act with others. I knew it would push Jason over the top.

Ellie let out a loud slurping noise followed by a "Woo!" as Jason watched her vociferously engulf his shaft. "Slppt!" Her noises amplified the sounds of lips, tongue, and saliva slathering his fullest erection, overloading his senses. "Slpsplt!" His leg and back muscles tightened as she pressed him closer. "Sphllt!"

Jason whispered "Oh, lord. I'm..."

"Mm Hmm," Ellie responded, immersing him deeply into her mouth, "Shlopp!"

Jason's rocking quickened and his eyes fluttered. His mouth opened with no words.

"Shlosh, shlop, shlosh," Ellie coddled his gentle thrusts affectionately with her lips, her silky tongue stroking, as he surrendered his warm, pearlescent cascade. His most sensitive ridges felt the luxuriousness of her creamy, opaline caresses. The silken sensation on his crown spread to his shaft, meeting her lips as her pearly satin tongue wrapped around him. Her frothy lips opened slightly to release the cascade as his rocking abated, bathing him in her satiny warmth.

"Oh, baby, Shlurrrp, mmmm, sphloshh!" Ellie vocalized with abandon, her sounds mimicking the enthusiastic completion of a delicious vanilla milk shake. Jason's cum sputtered and flowed from her lips and down her chin. Her tongue circled his shaft to collect any remnants as she pulled the rest into her mouth. She looked up at him, smiling, and then closed her eyes as she French-kissed his cream covered shaft to resolution. "I love you, sweetie," she whispered.

"You are an angel, my love." Jason caressed Ellie's cheek and hair as she snuggled him to her glazed lips. His stillness gave way to a deep decompression as his rigidity dissolved. She kissed him in tender placidity as he stroked her auburn mane.

Jason caught his breath as he gazed at Ellie kissing and snuggling him. He listened to the soft, wet noises of his wife's oral passion and suggested, "Honey, do the harmonica thing."

Anne withdrew me from her mouth, giving me a devilish smile after hearing her best friend slurping on her husband. "I'm on it babe! Woo!" The dance continued.

Anne pressed the bottom of my shaft to her lips and tongue with her fingertips as she rocked her head side to side, cuddling and nuzzling the length of me, slathering from tip, to base and back again. I gently thrust to match her rocking. Her peach gloss diffused with her saliva on my staff as she passionately played my harmonica. The notes she played were gentle coos mixed with the wet noises of her lips and saliva under my quickening thrusts.

I watched her breasts as they swayed with her motion. Her hips gently rocked her soft womanhood against my hand as my finger caressed the bud inside. I couldn't prolong anymore, and whispered to her, "I'm going to cum."

"Go for it, sweetie. Get me all cummy." Her hand pressed mine more firmly to her mound, grinding my finger more deeply into her undulating channel as she worshipped my rigid column.

"Oh, Annie," My thrusts ebbed, my thighs stiffened, and my back arched. Anne continued her passion as my eruption glazed over her lips and tongue. A ribbon of pearl extended across her cheek as she brushed my length with parted lips, blending the silky opalescence with her peach lip gloss. She took me in again, her tongue swirling around my apex, drops of pearl and peach coalescing at the corners of her mouth.

Anne's lips withdrew with a kiss and another ribbon splashed above her smile, over her cheek. Her eyes glimmered as her silky pearlescent kisses glided over my length, enveloping the ridges of my apex. Another ribbon coated her lips and tongue, spilling over to her chin and neck. She looked into my eyes and whispered, "I love you, Chaz," as the tip of her tongue swirled the last beads of cum into her mouth. She parted her lips to show me her tongue dancing in the overflowing pool of custardy goodness. She pursed her lips and closed her eyes before another amorous kiss on my crown followed by light syrupy kisses down my length and back. She nestled me in her glossy, kissing lips until I fell from orbit, floating through the clouds.

"I love you too, Annie."

The popping crackles of the fireplace punctuated the silent stillness of the room.

***

Jason and I sat back down to bask in front of the warm fireplace.

"Ok, Elle, let's see," Anne broke the silence,

"Oh my god, we're all cummy!" The girls laughed as they sat up and faced each other.

"We're cummybears!" Ellie's eyes sparkled at Anne as she laughed,

"Cummunists!" Jason chortled, merrily.

I laughed, dazed and speechless.

Ellie stood up, letting us admire her statuesque beauty. We soaked in her long legs and her athletic figure. The fire cast an amber glow on her hair as it caressed her supple round cheeks, shoulders, and wonderfully round breasts. Her shapely curved hips outlined her graceful thighs and luscious, fiery womanhood.

Ellie's glistening lips and cheeks reflected the dancing light of the warm room. Jason's cascade covered her lower facade, neck, and breast; lingering around her tongue and behind her lips. Her glinting eyes caught my dreamy gaze. Her lips parted as her tongue reached out, touching and teasing the satiny glaze around her lips. I patted my hand on my heart to convey my excitement to her, earning a wink and a smile.

Anne gracefully approached Ellie; her slender figure glowed in front of the fire. Her smooth hips and bottom balanced her petite, yet generous proportions. The gold highlights in her brown hair reflected the light of the fire, as did her shimmering lips and cheeks. She looked at Jason, teasingly, reaching with her tongue to touch the pearl ribbon on her cheek. Jason looked on, speechless.

Anne took Ellie's hand and assured, "We'll be back in a minute. I think we need to fix our lipstick."

***

Jason found his voice, "Wait."

Ellie and Anne looked at Jason as though he might need something from the kitchen.

Jason paused demurely, "Would you kiss each other?"

I held my breath as our wives looked at each other, processing the request. The crinkled noses and squinty eyes were not indicative of a positive result. Ellie looked at me and I gave her my best smile, raising my eyebrows and nodding with semi-uncontrolled enthusiasm.

"I saw that, Chaz," Anne laughed, as she turned to Ellie. "You're going to have to make a wicked good pasta dinner for us!" She contemplated Jason's cascade on Ellie's lips, chin, and breast.

"I don't know, Annie," Ellie jibed, "Jason is going to have to grill an amazing leg of lamb to go with the lasagna." Ellie scrutinized the ribbons of pearl on Anne's lips and cheek.

"Done," Jason chimed. "I'll pick up lamb tomorrow."

"I'll put the water for the noodles on now," I declared softly.

Anne and Ellie drew closer, hesitantly placing their hands on each other's hips and shoulders. They coyly squinted and puckered their lips to each other; their tongues apprehensively emerged as they leaned closer. They carefully held each other in place, squintingly measuring their distance until the very tippy tips of their tongues touched.

"Ew!" Ellie and Anne pulled their heads back with semi-mock wincing.

"Ptooie!" They traded looks, laughing, still holding each other, their hesitancy faltering.

Anne leaned toward Ellie's ear and whispered. The tips of their breasts touched; Anne's cheek shared a smidge of pearl glaze with Ellie's cheek. They pulled away from their consult, nodding in agreement, before turning to us.

"You guys are going to get really hard if we do this, right?" Anne stipulated.

My case of semi-uncontrolled smile-nodding had virulently spread to Jason.

"So you'll be our boy-toys afterward?" Ellie slyly negotiated.

Anne clarified, "Meaning you're going to fuck us tonight, in front of the fire."

"I think that sounds like an excellent plan," Jason accepted. "Consider me on-board."

"I don't see any problems with that," In my calmest voice, trying not to croak or squeak, "I can't think of better presents to share with each other in front of the Christmas tree."

Ellie and Anne turned to each other, smiling as they looked into each other's eyes.

"I have to admit, Elle, you're looking pretty hot tonight. I never really noticed how big your tits are until now." Anne's fingertips touched and stroked Ellie' breast, corralling Jason's viscous cascade to her hardening nubbins. "They look great, especially with Jason's cum all over them."

"I have to admit also, Annie, I've always been a bit jealous of how beautiful you are," Ellie lifted her hand to touch Anne's cheek, her fingers entwining one of the silky pearl ribbons. "And your boobs are to die for," Ellie's glazed fingers descended, caressing Anne's breasts, burnishing her tips with the translucent glaze.

"No way! I've always been jealous of how beautiful you are!" Anne glowed as she drew Ellie closer. Their hips and tummies touched and their breasts pressed against each other, swirling their husbands' satiny splendor between.

"Let me taste Jason, "Anne's eyes focused on Ellie's lips, opening, her tongue extending, offering a splash of Jason's pearl to her. Their tongues met, gliding around each other, intermingling as their lips touched and closed around each other. Stillness fell on them as they melted together, lips and tongues exploring, and tasting, and sharing. Their hands wandered from arms and shoulders to hips and breasts, gently caressing, as they shared a new, extraordinary experience.

Anne's head retreated as she gently pulled the pearl blanket off of Ellie's tongue with her lips. The muscles in her throat moved up and down as she swallowed. Her hand drifted to the front of Ellie's hips, and down to her womanhood.

Anne's delicate fingertips navigated an oasis of honey and saliva shrouding Ellie's flower and petals. Her fingertip came to rest tenderly on the nectary blossom as her other hand cradled Ellie's glazed breast.

"I think they taste a little different," Ellie quietly suggested, "Let me make sure." She extended forward, her tongue reaching for the pearl ribbon highest on Anne's cheek. The tip of her tongue twirled, and hooked the ribbon as her lips closed, collecting more below Anne's lower eyelash.

Ellie's hand lowered to mirror Anne's, finding a flower and blossom just as soaked as her own. Her fingers traced up the lustrous crease between petals, her fingertip shadowing Anne's, gently stroking her honey glazed bloom.

"Watch the mascara, Elle." Anne pushed her hips forward, amplifying the touch of Ellie's finger on her blossom.

"Looks like we're going to have to fix that too, Annie," a light pearl cascade fell from Ellie's lower lip as she spoke, "Now shut up and kiss me."

Anne caught the spill as she kissed Ellie's lip. Their tongues engaged again, their lips enclosing as they shared their husbands' rapture. Their bodies melded together, obscured by flickering fire and shadows cast. Inhibitions vanished as their kiss lingered. Their glazed tongues mimicked the movement of their fingertips upon each other's most sensitive anatomy, their combined figure emitting a palpable aura of feminine sensuality.

Ellie gently closed her lips around Anne's offered tongue, gathering the pearl coating into her mouth. Their lips parted, a pearl string bridging between them, as they gazed upon each other's façade. Ellie's eyes scanned for more, pursing her lips as she swallowed.

Anne slipped her finger from Ellie's blossom, caressing between petals, exploring the deepest ridges in her luscious cleft. She brushed her pearl glazed lips to Ellie's, the string falling to her chin, "Are you ready for Jason's cock down here..." Her finger caressed Ellie's deepest bud,"...right here?"

"Oh," Ellie' hips shuddered as she mirrored the motion, her finger falling off Anne's bloom, into her luxuriant, flowing channel, "Definitely. And you feel ready for Chaz's cock..." Her finger tenderly stroked Anne's most sensitive inner spot."... right here."

Ellie kissed the pearl string from Anne's chin, "I think the boys have been waiting years for this." Her tongue engaged the last of my pearl ribbon on Anne's cheek, swirling, with lips closing.

"Oh, wow," Anne lowered her head to Ellie's breast, "More like decades, I would say," Her cheek touched the aroused tip as her tongue reached for the last of Jason's cascade. She caressed and corralled from the bottom of Ellie's breast to her nipple, swirling her mischievous tongue around the pearl-inundated nubbin. Anne's lips closed around the tiny frosted cupcake with a passionate kiss, pulling the frosting onto her tongue, leaving a wisp of peach gloss in its place.

Anne brought another finger past Ellie's ridges, into her chalice. Ellie let another digit explore past Anne's petals, delving into the channel, as they pressed their hips together, amplifying each other's motions. Their focus rested on each other's glazed lips, with offering tongues extended.

I glanced over to Jason and saw my reflection; in another dimension, jaw hung open, fixating on the scene unfolding, rising stiffness worthy of flag-flying, and trying not to do anything to interrupt this immeasurable moment. My gaze shifted back to the two glowing, aphrodisiacal sprites before us.

Anne and Ellie's lips folded into each other, their tongues twirling and comingling their husbands' silky pearl elation, their tummies and breasts merging. Their nostrils flared from deep, volatile breathing, while their lips and tongues fully engaged. Their hips gently coaxed their exploring fingers together as they closed their eyes, savoring. The coaxing morphed into soft surges and thrusts as the women gently bucked their hips upon each other's passionate fingertips. Their lips disengaged to accommodate their breathing, spilling a pearl froth between their undulating breasts.

"Oh my god, Ellie," Anne pressed her eyes closed as her muscles tightened.

"Holy fuck, Annie," Ellie's head tilted back, eyes closed. Her teeth held her lower lip, "Just a little bit more."

The women's motion seized as their hips pressed forward with backs arching. Their breathing momentarily stopped as shuddering orgasms washed over them. They held each other in stillness until their breathing became easier, and more measured. Fleeting tremors contracted and released as abating energy rippled through them.

***

Jason and I picked up our towels and adjoined our wives. I felt awkward, trying to project comfort and safety, but my shwangling erection revealed conflicting emotions.

"You guys are amazing," I draped a towel over Anne's shoulders with a hug and a kiss while Jason did the same with Ellie. "I've never seen anything as sensual as that in my life." My column pressed against Anne's hip as I cozied the towel to her shoulders.

"Jeez, I didn't think it would be like that," Ellie blotted Anne's face and breasts with her towel.

"I've never had such an experience either, Elle." Anne dabbed Ellie with her towel. "You boys better watch out or we're switching over!"

"Oh lord, what have we started?" Jason and I joined the women's' laughter.

The towels fell to the floor as the ladies turned to us with warm, loving embraces. Anne's arms wrapped around me tightly and her eyes looked deeply into mine before passionately kissing my lips. My shaft pressed against her tummy as we kissed. She lowered one hand, wrapping her fingers around me.

"I want this in me now," Anne whispered into my ear. She positioned the tip at her opening as I gently lifted her onto me. Her legs wrapped around my waist as my shaft sank deeply into her flowing channel. I felt her exquisite warm softness envelope me to the hilt as she pressed her hips to mine.

Ellie kissed Jason deeply, wrapping her arms around him. She pressed her hips to his column as they kissed, before stepping back, taking his hand in hers.

"Come fuck me," Ellie led Jason to the couch. She sat down and looked up at him, letting go of his hand. She gently caressed his erection, contemplating his size before kissing the tip. "Ready?"

"I've been ready for years, my angel."

Ellie lied down on the couch, reaching for Jason to join her. He beheld her glowing face, framed by her light auburn hair. Her long legs opened for him as he kneeled between them. She guided him to her opening as they kissed. Her eyes closed as he slowly entered her.

Anne and I prolonged our kiss as I carried her to our couch. I sat down with her on my lap, burying her knees into the couch pillows. Her full weight ensconced me into her womanhood as I felt the ridges of my crown brush the deepest crests of her channel.