Best Friends Turned Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly snaked both her legs around Cindy's waist and with catlike instincts, dug both her claws into her hair. The sexy dame with dirty blonde hair used her legs to swing her opponent to the side, trapping her in a nice side bodyscissors while pulling hair. Both girls were tangled up on the bed as they cursed and screamed at one another. Cindy used her free hands to claw at anything; tits, hair, you name it, but Kelly did her best to ignore this. Kelly's legs weren't as long as Cindy's but they were thicker and more muscular and Cindy was now finding out the hard way. After a couple of minutes of struggling in the hold, Cindy was hyperventilating; it was clear she was fading. Kelly sensed this; acting like a shark smelling blood in the water, she continued to apply her bodyscissors with as much pressure as possible. The blonde continued to try and break the leg lock, clawing at Kelly's thighs and leaving runs in her pantyhose. I could tell Kelly was in pain but she fought through it, using one hand to pull hair and another to slap, claw, twist and pinch Cindy's bare breasts. Soon, Cindy stopped fighting back and started to fade away. Kelly held on for a few more minutes and Cindy's body went limp.

Kelly released the scissors hold and the blonde's body sprawled out on the mattress, defeated and sapped of energy. Kelly got off the bed, sauntered up to me and gave me a deep penetrating kiss. I grabbed her by the hair, threw her on the bed and began shredding her pantyhose to try and get to her goods. Soon her nice pantyhose was completely ripped off, her cotton panties were gone and I was pumping away inside her in the missionary position. Kelly moaned into my mouth as I kissed and fucked her at the same time. She must've came around 3 times while I fucked her relentlessly. I got off her and commanded her to turn around and stick her ass in the air; I was going to fuck her doggy style and finish the night on a high. She obliged and I continued pumping away. I grabbed a handful of Kelly's hair and this was enough to push me over the edge. Kelly moaned in delight as my ropes of cum discharged from my cock, shooting hard and deep into her pussy. I gave her ass a final spank and pulled out of her.

We both collapsed on the bed; naked, dripping and drained. I must've drifted off asleep for a few hours only to wake up and find a recovered Cindy licking and sucking on my cock. While Cindy sucked away I noticed Kelly was watching. I expected her to intervene and start catfighting with her former friend again but at this point she was too tired to even care. Cindy wasted no time giving me a proper blowjob and I soon blew my second load of the night. I shot my second round of cum into Cindy's mouth and watched her swallow it. "You both free to do this again next week?" I asked cheerfully as my cock began to go limp.

12