Best Friends... with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me." Liz says through gritted teeth.

I place my other hand on her other hip, and I hold on tight to both hips. I slowly start to thrust into Liz, as she bucks her hips back into me. Her ass cheeks bouncing off of me as our bodies meet over and over. Her warm, wet pussy hugging my cock tight as I thrust it in harder, faster, and deeper.

"That's right baby...fuck that pussy. You've been wanting it. I've been wanting it. Now fucking do it!" Liz growls.

I start pounding away at her, my balls slapping on her clit every time I pump into her. We're both moaning, enjoying the time of our lives. I smack her ass, drawing out a little yelp from Liz, then I reach up and grab a handful of her hair, pulling her head back as I pound at her from behind. I force my dick inside her balls deep, and I lean forward and plant a firm kiss on her mouth. She kisses me right back, and I slip a hand up to fondle one of her tits once more. She moans and I give her a few short thrusts of my cock. She breaks the kiss and lays her head down on the bed, raising her ass up. I take ahold of her hips again and start fucking her with everything I have. Her pussy closes in on my dick, and I feel my balls tighten up. I'm going to cum soon. I pound away from behind, working my load from my balls and up through my shaft.

"I'm about to cum!" I say, pulling out of Liz. She takes the cue, spins around, and immediately starts sucking my cock. She gets a few good strokes in, and I'm on the edge now.

"Ooh fuck, get ready...here it comes..." I grunt.

She continues sucking my cock as if her life depended on it.

"Oh shit!"

With one final thrust into her mouth, Liz draws out the first big ribbon of my cum. As soon as she realized it was happening, she took my entire cock in her mouth, having me shoot my cum straight into her throat. Even though I had unloaded myself at home earlier, Liz had somehow made me cum even more. This was a big load, and she swallowed it all.

I fall down onto her bed, and she falls down right beside me. Years of tension between us had just given way.

We fucked each other.

We laid there in her bed for a bit, catching our breath and just enjoying each other as we were... fully nude and fully belonging to each other. We held onto each other, both of us needing the other's touch, and accepting the fact that this changed everything about us. We weren't just friends anymore. We were friends with benefits. We each now held a piece of one another that nobody else would ever have. We took each other's virginity at 18 years old in the summer of 2003.

I gave her a kiss on the forehead as I held her close. A smile crosses her face again, yet she has her eyes closed.

"Sorry this took so long, Liz. This needed to happen with us." I say, knowing now just how fast the summer was about to go. She hugged me tight, then rolled one leg over me, and she straddled me, her warm pussy still dripping her juices, and offering a nice welcome inside of her once more. My dick started to twitch at the feeling. She leaned her face down to mine, and as I was going in for a kiss, she backed her head away. I look up into her eyes, trying to understand what was going on, and I saw the look once again.

"Ready for round 2?" she asked, leaning down and lightly biting my lip.

"Fuck yes." I say. She sits up and gets off of me, immediately walking towards her bedroom door.

"Good. This time, come fuck my ass in the shower."

*******************************************

The rest of that summer went in a flash. Even though our time together was short, we made the most of it. We met up and fucked, sucked, or licked several more times. September came around, I helped Liz get to Chicago, and I went to college. We stayed in touch and made plans to meet up and "blow off some steam" every few months for the next several years. Eventually, life took a turn for both of us, but even today, we still keep in touch and remember the summer of 2003. Sometimes its a random song or a picture in a yearbook, sometimes its her sending me a titty pic through a text. We might be on different chapters in our lives now, but we will always remember how our story unfolded.