Best Intentions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We picked up the pace a little and closed the gap between us and the other pair, to listen in on their conversation. Jacob and Steph seemed to have a good time, they were happily talking about hiking and various survival techniques. Since it had been Steph's idea to go hiking, she was particularly curious about everything that Jacob had to share, in particular the things he experienced himself.

For example, it turned out that the cabin they owned in one of the other parks, was a hut that he built himself. It took over a year of slow and steady progress, but it was a hobby he cared deeply about. He told her about what kind of techniques were needed to treat the wood to avoid rot, and how he piled up the logs to create a good isolation from the cold.

Steph was also very curious about more mundane things, such as how to create a proper campfire, and how to store food out here in the wilderness. They talked for hours without ever getting bored. It was particularly interesting to see how he managed to keep Steph's interest, despite his seriousness. He didn't crack any jokes, or made her laugh. He was a straightforward person, but knowledgeable enough to remain entertaining just because of his experience.

It occurred to me that these two were really embracing nature, it was fascinating to watch them. After a while, I looked back at Julia and grinned.

"You know, if we're ever stranded on a remote island, at least we won't have to worry as long as we have those two with us. I'm pretty sure we would be seated in a makeshift beach chair by the ocean before the first day was over. On day two, they would have found a way to distill rum and build a mansion out of palm trees."

Julia chuckled.

Time continued to pass, and we soon arrived at one of the more important destinations. It was a little spot near the bottom of the mountain we planned to cross. We set up camp there, and noticed just how glad we were that we hadn't gone on this trip alone. By the time Steph and I had barely even started to properly assemble our tent, Jacob and Julia had already finished setting up theirs.

They also prepared a campfire. It was cozy. We ended up seated around the campfire while it was getting dark around us. Since we didn't have access to any television, we simply took turns telling horror stories to the group.

Steph was completely in her element. She enthusiastically used her entire body to tell her tales. She gestured wildly whenever things were getting terrifying, and kept us on the edge of our seats the entire time. It certainly helped that throughout the entire time, we could feel the chilling mountain air caressing our necks, and we could hear leafs rustling in the wind somewhere in the dark around us. The atmosphere was perfect.

We eventually withdrew to our tents. It was really nice and dreamy, to slowly fall asleep with Steph in my arms after such a long and eventful day.

We woke up sometime in the early morning. It was a strange experience to wake up to chirping birds outside the tent. It was a pleasant little melody, until more and more birds joined the chorus. Yep, no doubt, we were in the middle of the wilderness. This really felt like we were in a jungle.

The second day had us hiking alongside a path that followed the lower side of the mountain, and then steadily upwards until we were close to reaching the peak. We weren't in any rush, and took it slow and easy, with multiple breaks to enjoy the scenery.

Eventually we set up camp again, and peacefully fell asleep in our tents after a second quiet night by the campfire.

For the third and final day, we were closely following a trail which led us down on the other side of the mountain. The path had overgrown patches of grass, rocks that were in our way, and other hurdles. Our progress was slow but steady. It was exciting that very few people dared to venture this far.

Steph and Jacob were still taking the lead, and having the time of their life.

It was weird to see them together. For one, there was the obvious size difference. Steph was a petite girl and on the smaller side, she barely reached up to his shoulders. Jacob meanwhile had a massive frame, making him appear practically twice as wide as she was, and of course slightly taller. The age difference just made it even wilder to witness just how well they were getting along.

Despite all those distractions, it was nice out there in nature. At some point, we even ran into a small group of deer on our way. They rushed off as soon as they spotted us.

It was a neat experience, along with all the other things we witnessed over the past few days. I was glad to have made this trip. This little adventure was exactly what I hoped it would be. Something natural and humbling to clear the senses.

I was so lost in thought, that I hadn't even noticed how Julia was looking at me with a keen eye while we maneuvered our way forward.

"Hey," she said to draw my attention. "Did you give it a thought?"

"Hm?"

"You know, about Jacob mating with Steph?"

"Mating??"

Sometimes her choice of words was really something else. It was probably caused by her medical background. She was very clinical, and direct, with her phrasing. Even more so when it came to sex stuff - or as she would probably call it - mating habits. Her language sometimes sounded a little cold and neutral, but she was clearly invested and cared about both of us.

I actually hadn't given it much thought ever since she mentioned it, and assumed it was simply something she mentioned in passing or to cheer me up. On top of that, I couldn't imagine any scenario where she could successfully convince Steph to go that far with someone else. As such, since it wasn't going to happen anyway, it was easy to answer her.

"Yeah sure," I said with a casual tone. "Give it a try!"

It had been on my mind for many years already, to try and figure out if Steph would enjoy being with someone else. Or if, at least physically, she might enjoy having sex with someone else. Apples and strawberries.

But, I accepted that it was never going to happen and that I would never really know for sure. We would remain each other's first, and last. There was no harm in entertaining Julia's idea considering it wasn't going anywhere.

The slender path eventually led us to an open clearing. It was beautiful, and it was surrounded by a bunch of smaller mountains. It made for a great spot for our final campsite, right there in the middle of nature. It was a shame we didn't have another lake nearby. It would have been a chance to try fishing, and to freshen up after so many days of walking.

Steph and I were breathing a big sigh of relief when we were able to drop our backpacks. No matter how much we used up the supplies like food and water every single day, it still felt like those backpacks were only getting heavier. The fatigue and exhaustion were really setting in.

Since we had gotten a fair share of practice already, it didn't take long to assemble our tent with a little teamwork.

Jacob assembled a neat campfire right between the tents. He also chopped a wooden log in half along its length, so that we could use the halves as makeshift bench by the fire.

Our timing managed to work out really well. The sun was slowly setting in the background as we began to get comfortable around the fire. It came as no surprise when Julia retrieved a bottle of wine from their tent and popped it open, to celebrate this occasion.

"Well," she began to announce. "You two finished your very first proper hiking trip. I dare say that's reason to celebrate a little." She poured the wine into plastic cups which she had brought along, and handed each one of us a filled cup. I gave it a quick sniff test, and it smelled deliciously aromatic, a fine red wine with a subtle sweet scent.

"Thank you," Steph said politely, "but you really didn't have to. I hope this one wasn't too expensive?" She nervously looked down at her cup, since it was clear this wasn't some random cheap bottle of wine.

"Oh don't worry about that. We got a whole basement full of bottles that we might never get to drink ourselves."

"Huh, really, alright then..." Steph took only a sip at first, but I could immediately see her eyes opening wide in surprise at how good it must have tasted. Her first sip was quickly followed by her gulping down a good amount of the fine liquid.

"Easy there," I laughed. "Save some for later, we still have the entire evening ahead of us," I told her.

Jacob and Julia were seated on the other wooden log, just a few feet away while we quietly watched and listened to the sizzling fire in front of us. Since they were happily cuddled together, I decided to do the same with Steph, and nudged closely up against her while wrapping an arm around her.

"Now that it's over, what do you think?" I asked.

"About the trip? It was so worth it!" she replied with a wide smile. "It was exhausting as hell, but I'm glad we got to do it."

Steph continued to sip her alcohol, and I used the chance to dig some deeper into her thoughts.

"I'm glad! So, uh... what do you think about Jacob?"

We peered over to him for a moment, and we could see that he was talking with Julia about something. We couldn't make out any details of their quiet conversation, not with the crackling of the campfire between us.

"About him, why? Hmm, I guess he's really nice. I got to know him a little better. It is neat how much he knows about survival, it's like in one of those nature shows, he can teach me lots. How come you're asking?" Her faint smile grew into a playful grin.

"You're not jealous, are you? Are you?" After a brief pause, she continued. "He's no competition for you, don't worry. He's married, and he's way too old to be my type. I'm a pervert sometimes, but I'm not that bad," she giggled.

"Oh. Yeah. Of course, I thought as much." Her words pretty much aligned with what I already assumed, but it did strike me as odd how happy and funny she was acting all of a sudden.

Julia eventually returned to us, to refill our drinks. This time, she sat down next to me instead of returning to her husband.

She nudged my side, and while Steph was right in the middle of drinking more of the wine, Julia drew my attention to the label on the bottle. At first I assumed I was seeing things when I looked at the numbers, but the alcohol concentration of the wine was easily twice as high as normal! This stuff was really potent, and it was completely masked by the sweet aftertaste.

And Steph really enjoyed sweet things.

I watched in awe as she simply gulped down her beverage.

So this was Julia's plan. To make it more likely for Steph to play along with whatever may happen next. The alcohol helped to make her careless, so that she would lower her guard. The only thing that was going through her mind was the thrill of accomplishing our goal here.

She was probably under the assumption that the most important part of our little adventure was now done and finished. She had no idea that the most exciting part had yet to come.

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster while I looked at her.

"You're amazing," I whispered to Steph, and she simply chuckled in return.

"Well duh, of coursh," she slurred her words.

Steph had always been so incredibly loyal and faithful, but now with every sip she drank, she was inching closer towards being on her back, naked, together with Julia's husband on top of her.

It was the best of both worlds. I would never have to worry about Steph cheating on me, and yet, I might also get to learn more about what kind of intimacy she preferred. I didn't even know what kind of intercourse Jacob would provide her - would it be loving and romantic, or would it be rough and aggressive?

The campfire continued to crackle and pop right next to us, while I was quietly lost in my thoughts. The clean mountain air had this distinct scent to it, too. It was rich with the smell of damp moss and pines, and the wet grass surrounding us. This was nature, as real as it could get. As such, it felt only natural for Steph's first time together with a new partner to be right here, as well.

My cute girlfriend continued to show more signs of being tipsy. No, she was starting to be drunk. She was sitting on her part of the log, and was swaying her body from side to side. She was smiling like an adorable fool, and holding her cup with both hands. I couldn't think of anything else anymore, this progression of events was breathtaking. For the first time, I began to wonder if Julia's plan might actually work.

It didn't take long before she was on her third cup of wine, while I barely started drinking my second. Steph was beginning to be extremely affectionate, and rested her head on my shoulder while cuddling up against me. Her mind must have started to wander as well, since eventually, she poked my side and drew my attention to the fact I was pitching a tent myself.

"Ah, shit," I mumbled. I had spent so much time thinking about Steph in sexual situations that this was bound to happen. My initial reaction was to quickly try and cover myself up before Julia would notice it, but Steph immediately took the initiative and winked at me. She didn't seem to mind it at all, in fact, she seemed happy that I was clearly aroused.

"It'sh...it's no biggh deal," she slurred with a wicked smile. I knew that gaze well enough. She was just as horny as I was, and very much in the mood to take care of it together. "Cohh-come," she mumbled drunkenly. "C'mon," she added quickly as she turned around, stumbled off her seat, and clumsily took a few steps towards our tent to disappear inside.

A few moments later, she must have lit a candle or flashlight. There was something illuminating the inside of the tent. She was casting a clearly defined shadow onto the sheer fabric of the tent, so it was easy to observe her actions even from the outside.

I could only assume that she was waiting for me to join her, and I truly was just about to. She was horny and ready.

But, then I saw that Julia had noticed the moving shadow as well. It was very obvious what was going on. We could observe as Steph began to take off her sweater, then her shirt, and her bra. Her boobs were a perky handful and just the right size, and both Julia and I stared at the silhouette of Steph's breasts.

We were voyeurs, and enjoying the unintentional show we were provided.

There was a pinch of anxiety coursing through me when Steph clearly didn't stop there. She reached down and bent over, as she stripped off her pants and underwear. Her movements were sluggish and clumsy, and she was standing on such unsteady legs that she nearly fell over a couple of times. I glanced back at Julia, who still enjoyed the show as well. It was an unintentional striptease that we were witnessing, with my girlfriend as the prime source of our entertainment.

"She's such a cutie, isn't she," Julia pointed out.

"Yeah."

She showed a pleased smile, and then stood up and left. I watched her walk over to her husband, who had been silently drinking from his cup and biding his time. It was hard to tell if he had witnessed the little show just now. Regardless, Julia approached him and then whispered something into his ear.

At that point, I figured, the mood had reached its climax and everybody was going to retreat to their tents. Julia had clearly enjoyed the show just now, so I could only guess that she was more than eager to make love to her husband. I couldn't blame her, I was very much in the mood to share the tent with Steph as well, especially considering she was now naked and waiting for me.

When I glanced over to our tent again, I couldn't see her clearly defined shadow anymore. She was probably already lying down, maybe with her legs sprawled apart, ready and waiting for me. It was easy to imagine the sight, with her beautiful curls of red hair spread across the pillow, and her bald little pussy down below on full display.

I was just about to get up and join her, when Julia returned to sit down next to me. Jacob had accompanied her, but instead of sitting down with us, he approached Steph's tent.

It felt like it was happening in slow motion, as he casually walked up to the tent's entrance, and slipped inside. My mind struggled to accept what I just saw, and for a second, I assumed that maybe I was looking at the wrong tent, or that I was confused. I didn't think that he would simply walk into Steph's tent. There was no warning, or big ceremony, or clear permission. He simply entered.

Julia remained by my side on the bench right outside, and had reached down and was holding my hand as we watched these events unfold. I couldn't tell if she was holding onto me for reassurance, or to make sure I didn't interrupt the two just yet.

"Mmh," we could hear Steph mumbling weakly. She probably didn't immediately notice that it wasn't me who just entered her tent. "My... lover'sh arrived," she said weakly, followed by another brief pause. It took another moment before she - despite her drunken state - seemed to realize that it wasn't me who had joined her. "Wah?...waihh..."

At the same time, we could see Jacob's silhouette already approaching her and moving on top of her. She was effectively pinned down by his large body. Still, there didn't seem to be any struggle, and I couldn't hear her complaining or objecting any longer, either. Which was strange. I was confident that she wouldn't just play along with this situation, even if she was drunk beyond reason.

It took a few more seconds before I realized why.

There was a very distinct sound. It was barely audible. I could hear the smooching and suckling of what had to be some very intense kissing. I had no idea if she wanted it, or not, she certainly couldn't speak up about it while he was forcing her into a French kiss. It was strangely erotic to witness. This was Steph's first time kissing another man. His tongue was freely exploring her mouth, and his saliva was mixing with hers.

Considering how much wine she had earlier, I also knew for a fact that its effects were only getting stronger. It was just beginning to really kick in. Every passing minute was probably helping to make her more tired and docile.

Julia squeezed my hand tightly while we listened to them making out.

A few more minutes passed before Jacob seemed eager to transition things further. We watched his shadow shuffle around a little, and we could hear his belt being unbuckled, and a zipper being pulled down.

This was my last chance to change my mind, I realized. She was really about to have sex with someone else - or rather - someone else was about to have sex with her. She was not the active participant. She was completely defenseless. It was easy to spot when Jacob's silhouette made a few more small movements, and then he clearly pulled his pants down and discarded them.

Based on the shadow he was casting onto the side of the tent, he was kneeling right between her legs.

I could even see the outline of his erection. It looked chubby. His organ wasn't monstrous, but it sure was something that she would feel. It looked almost comical when it bounced upwards just a little, as if signaling Jacob's own excitement to bury that thing inside the warm embrace of my girlfriend's womanhood.

The tiny slit between her legs was laid bare and vulnerable. Considering she had been horny already, her cleft was probably glistening with her arousal, and he was looking right down at her lubricated entrance.

Julia seemed to notice my inner struggle. Especially now that I knew the size of his appendage. It was frightening to imagine him forcing that girthy rod into her body. Her labia, and her insides, would have to stretch and adjust to fit that thing inside her.