Best Kept Secrets Ch. 01

Story Info
Michael pleasures best friend at a glory hole.
2.9k words
4.68
18.7k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael held his breath as someone entered the opposite booth.

He hoped that by not breathing, moving, or even blinking, they'd realize that no one was there and leave. It worked the past several times, so why not once more? And besides, it wasn't as if his friends knew that he was chickening out. If he could just hold on for another half-hour, he'd be given his freedom and a generous payout for going through with the bet: a bet that he had made and barely remembered.

Honestly, it should have been illegal to hold someone accountable for their promises when they were face down on the floor after downing a single shot of of 151 proof rum. After this was all said and done, Michael swore he would never drink hard liquor ever again.

With a hand held to his mouth, Michael sat crouched over in a far corner, barely safe from anyone willing to get down on their knees and peer through the hole in the wall. Thankfully the room was dimly lit, and so he'd been able to trick the three or so other men by being completely still and silent. It amazed him that it actually worked, and kept working. Besides, there were other booths filled with eager and hungry mouths far talented than his own; it wasn't as if they left empty-handed.

Like the others before him, the man in the other booth hadn't caught on to the 'game' yet, too busy unzipping and shimmying his pants down over his thighs to notice that he may have been alone. He was being as quiet as Michael was being, other than the barely audible groan he gave that made Michael's eye twitch. Then, with confidence, the guy stepped up to the hole and politely slipped two fingers through.

Michael merely looked at them, his dry eyes hurting with the need to blink. The guy had nice nails, Michael had to give him that. They were clean and neatly trimmed like he'd gotten a manicure before coming over, though the rough pads of his fingers looked like they belonged to someone familiar with physical labor. They curled as though trying to entice Michael to touch, but Michael held his ground. He liked giving head, but only to people he'd actually held a conversation with. A curse, he reasoned, and one of many reasons why he stayed far away from establishments like this. He never judged anyone for seeking their pleasures, but this was not for him.

After a minute of awkward waiting, the guy withdrew with a sigh. Michael felt bad. He started to open his mouth and say that he never meant to hurt anyone's feelings when the guy abruptly rapped his knuckles on the wall. Michael jerked his head back in response, his eyebrows hitched up. Did he think that Michael hadn't seen him? Once the knocking stopped, the fingers returned and resumed patiently waiting. Michael closed his eyes in the hopes that he'd soon awake from this nightmare. This was so humiliating. And unfair. Hugely unfair, even.

"Hey..."

Michael jumped.

Oh fuck, the guy was trying to talk to him!

"I know you're in there."

The voice was low and playful, the embodiment of patience and manliness and also... familiar? Where had Michael heard him before? He stared, waiting for the guy's next move, and as much as he tried to fight it, he couldn't resist a swallow. The sound was thunderous in the booth. The guy had to have heard it.

The fingers waggled in agreement. Damn it.

"I need this bad, please don't ignore me."

Michael slowly lowered his hand, his eyes wide. He did indeed know that voice. It belonged to Gary, one of his closest friends since the first grade. Michael opened his mouth, ready to ask a million questions like:

' What are you doing here? How do you know about this place? Since when did you start getting your dick sucked by mysterious men? Aren't you supposed to be three hours away visiting family right now? What the actual hell? '

But nothing came out.

The depth of their situation slammed into him as Gary cleared his throat and tried coaxing him again. It was the same voice he used when he wanted Michael to do something nice for him like picking him up from the gym or covering a lunch bill. Michael almost began to instinctively move. He'd do anything for Gary. He loved the guy. But that was the whole problem.

Gary had no idea it was him, and if Michael were to give himself away by speaking, their friendship would go up in smoke. Gary, as far as he was aware, was straight. If he knew that Michael knew about his activities, then where would that leave them? Gary would probably beg him not to tell the others (which Michael would never ever do to anyone) and never look at him the same way again. Not only because he knew Gary's deepest secret, but that Michael had only found out because he was camping at a damn glory hole.

The whole thing was a mess! What were the odds that they'd meet like this? It should have been hilarious.

"Hello?"

Michael bit his tongue and winced. Gary was making this nearly impossible. Why'd he have to sound so frickin' upset? All he had to do was go to another booth...

Gary let out another sigh and stood up. Michael relaxed his shoulders, his heartbeat going back down to normal--only to increase in cadence as Gary eased his cock and balls through the hole. Being in the booth for so long, Michael's eyes had long since adjusted to the crappy lighting, and as such, he could easily see that his friend was stupidly gorgeous. His cock wasn't atrociously long, perhaps about seven and a half inches in length, but he was decidedly very thick from the wiry blond hairs surrounding the root to the squishy mushroomed head.

More than once Michael had sized him up through his gym shorts alone, but the real thing was much meatier than he had envisioned. It reached out with a slight upward curve, the veins protruding along it a dark contrast to his pale skin. It wouldn't take much for that snake to gag someone, Michael realized, and for the sweetest of moments, he could almost envision the girth stretching his lips to the fullest while the head pressed hard against the back of his throat.

Before he realized it, Michael uncoiled from his hiding place, once more swallowing. Gary made a little chuckling sound under his breath, then much to Michael's confusion, pulled himself free from the glory hole, knelt, and for the third time, presented his fingers. Michael gave up on wondering why he was so adamant that they do this. He crawled forward on his knees and gently grasped Gary's hand.

Gary hummed. "There we are. Small, soft hands, I like that."

Michael blushed and jerked his hand back. Satisfied, Gary got back up onto his feet, then without preamble, eased his genitals back through. A bead of clear precum surfaced from the slit and began making a quick descent. Michael leaned forward to catch it with his tongue and follow it back to its source, his eyes losing a bit of focus at the soft moan Gary let out. His cum had a sweet undertone to it, a clear message that he had come prepared to treat the man giving him head to a delicious meal; it definitely urged Michael to seek more of it.

Slowly, he ran the flat of his tongue over the mass of head, starting from the sensitive glands then up over the now weeping slit, all the way until Michael could arch his neck comfortably and let the bulbous head slip inside the warm confine of his mouth. Gary sucked in a breath, which he let out a moment later in bliss as Michael tenderly sucked on it. His tongue circled the slit, catching each drop of sugary cum until it was the only taste he could remember.

He closed his eyes, and wrapping a hand about the lower portion of Gary's shaft to hold him steady, started stuffing his friend's thick cock further inside his mouth, his lips stretching pleasantly as he did so. Getting about halfway down, Michael paused, reveling in the feel of Gary's cock throbbing eagerly in the safety of his mouth. Gary didn't push or say much of anything. He seemed to enjoy the light holding as well, though Michael did give him an occasional suck and squeeze with his fingers to remind him that he didn't forget his initial goal.

After a moment, he began to ease back and let Gary's head reappear from between his moist lips with a quiet wet pop. Pearl after pearl of precious cum dribbled from the tip, and already the pit of Michael's mouth was heavy with cream. He fought to hold back a horny moan as he swallowed it down bit by bit, the taste of Gary's spunk making him hungry for more. He wanted all of it, every last drop until the well ran dry.

Michael licked at his lips to catch any runaway traces, then taking hold of Gary's root once more, brought his friend's cock back to his mouth. His free hand reached under to cup Gary's ballsack, the weight of it surprising him. Gary had been saving up for a while, he realized. Whatever the hell for? But it was none of his business, and besides, how would he even bring that up in casual conversation?

' Hey bro, I noticed you've been blue balling yourself, need a hand? '

...okay, it would be pretty tempting to see his reaction.

Michael rolled his eyes at himself and tried to refocus on the task in front of him. As though they would burst from any sudden or rough pressure, Michael tenderly rolled the swelled orbs between his fingers, then with growing confidence, started working the root with steady twists of the wrist as his head nodded up and down. Gary hissed and began thrusting gently, easily matching his tempo as though they'd done this before.

Michael could feel every pulse of Gary as he tightened his lips and excitedly stuffed more of that thick shaft closer to the back of his throat. He wasn't sure if he could properly deep throat his friend, but he damn sure would try. He increased the tempo of his head movements and put his tongue to work, running it up and down the underside of the shaft with broad strokes.

Occasionally he would pull free from Gary and flutter his tongue sloppily about the circumference of the head, the thin streams of Gary's cum flecking around Michael's lips as his tongue forcibly swiped it. When Michael attempted stuffing Gary's cockhead past the tight confines of his throat, Gary uttered the hottest words Michael had ever heard.

"God, okay, this is going to sound really weird, but is it okay if I call you Mikey? I've got this cute friend and I've been wanting to fuck him for years and--"

With his throat getting stretched out, Michael gave an affirmative. Or rather, he choked out a grunt that he one, hoped didn't sound like him, and two, could be taken as a yes. Thankfully, Gary bought into both.

"Thanks..." Gary's breathing grew shallow once more, then, "Mikey... mmMikey..."

Michael blushed. He reluctantly pulled his hand away from Gary's ball to fondle the bulge in his pants. He gave it a bit of a squeeze and moaned around Gary's shaft, the vibration of which sent Gary into a bit of a tailspin.

"Oh fuck yeah. You're touchin' yourself, aren't you Mikey?"

Michael gave a more definite jerk of his head in answer.

"Shit, that's hot. Wish I could watch. Maybe next time."

He went quiet again, his thrusts languid but constant. Michael matched him in rhythm, pulling back when Gary did then forward. Every time the head dipped down his throat, Michael swallowed, his gag reflexes only forcing him to flinch every now and then. If it wasn't for it, Michael would have loved to keep going for hours. On his knees before Gary, this was his new happy place.

"I love your silky mouth," Gary told him, "You like my big cock, Mikey?"

Michael tightened his grip, his eyes rolling a bit.

"Of course you do," Gary muttered, "You agree with anything I say, don't you? I like that. Fuck, I love it. Take your cock out."

Michael didn't question it. He did as told, using both hands to undo the fastenings as his mouth slid languidly back and forth on his friend's rigid length.

"Stroke it slowly."

Again Michael obeyed, his hand easily going from root to tip with help from the cum he'd been steadily emitting. Then, somehow, the two seemed to be moving in tandem, the speed behind Gary's thrusts echoing in the movement of Michael's hand. With his other hand he braced it against the wall, not needing it as Gary's entire length pistoned easily in and out of his mouth. Michael let out a whimper as his hips began thrusting into his grasp, the air rushing out quickly from his nose.

"God, I wanna fuck you, Mikey. Just bend you right over and have my way with your tight, little ass. You want that too, right? For me to pull your pants down in front of everyone and fuck you senseless? Dry, no condom, just pure fucking animal lust!" he grunted, his hips popping forward with every word to accentuate his desire.

Michael gagged but was too into it to pull away. He let Gary abuse his throat, his hand shaking on his own cock as the increasingly aggressive words rushed over him, his balls swelling up tight in imminent release.

"Mmh, yeah, that's it, take it Mikey! Take it you hot little cock-whore! I know this is what you want, to choke on my big, hard cock! Yeah, you like that? You like when I fuck your throat like this? Fuck yeah, Mikey! You're my little cock-whore. Mhh, mhhh, mhhyeah Mikey, Michael, oh. Ohhfuck... M-Michael! Fuck. I need you... Baby, I need you. Let me fuck you, please, pleasepleaseplease..."

He pulled his hips back, his cock sliding easily from Michael's swelling lips. Michael allowed him, his brain effectively broken at that point, wanting and needing to believe that Gary knew it was him on the other side of the wall and that it all wasn't some sort of roleplay. Before the head could pop free, Michael tightened his lips, trapping the other man who momentarily paused.

Moaning, Michael pressed hard against the sensitive spongy mass of flesh with his tongue and gave it a drawn out heavy suck. Gary let out a low, thunderous moan; he abruptly jerked back. Michael had approximately two seconds to process the twitching cock mere inches from his nose before a blast of cum erupted all over his face and neck.

More out of reflex than anything Michael clenched his eyes shut and let his jaw drop open to catch his prize, his heart thudding as he was rewarded for his efforts. The first shot was quickly joined by another and another, each as rich and plenty as the previous. It was warm, thick and creamy, and dripped steadily down over his shirt and splattered on top of his own exposed cock.

Michael heaved his hips in pleasure, his hand slipping around his shaft with abandonment as he happily drowned in his friend's generous sperm. A couple rapid strokes later and Michael was tossing his head back, mouth open in a silent protest as he himself came in short, languid bursts onto his shirt.

When Michael cracked open his eyes, he blearily saw that Gary hadn't yet withdrawn from the hole, his genitals bright red and limp. Gary was panting with exhaustion, and with what Michael hoped was satisfaction. Smiling, Michael lovingly stroked his friend's flaccid cock and marveled that it still carried a generous heft and impressive width. Gary jumped at the contact and nearly wrenched himself out. Michael pouted.

"Please, stop, no more," Gary said, halfway laughing. "That was awesome, by the way." He took in a breath, calming himself down. "And... honestly kind of cathartic. All that shit I just said? I could never say it to Mikey. He'd freak."

Michael opened then thoughtfully closed his mouth. His throat hurt, but even if it didn't, he couldn't just start talking. That'd be dumb. So instead, he pretended to be someone else while Gary pretty much confessed his feelings for him. It was oddly surreal.

"But, but I meant it, y'know. I've been thirsty for him for literal years. I've caught him checking me out sometimes, but that doesn't mean anything, right?" He chuckled; it lacked any sort of humor. "Sorry, didn't mean to confess my sins. I'm sure you don't care."

Michael watched him pull out in dismay, wanting to hear more. Taking a page out of Gary's book, he hurriedly pushed his clean fingers through the hole. Gary made an amused noise and stopped redressing long enough to grasp his fingers and give them a tender squeeze. Michael's heart melted.

"Thanks again," Gary said a minute later. Michael had to stop himself from responding in kind. Instead, he made a sound in the back of his throat in acknowledgment, his back to the wall with the glory hole. He'd found a weird comfort in listening to Gary straighten up. "If you don't mind being my Mikey again, I'm planning on coming back next week. Same booth, same time. Take care."

Michael closed his eyes and let out an audible sigh as the door on Gary's side opened then closed with a snap.