Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily wrapped me in a warm embrace and whispered in my ear that she loved me. I held her close.

"You have a great time tonight," I said.

She looked over my shoulder toward Jake. "What about you?"

"Maybe. We'll see." I leaned into her ear. "He's a great kisser."

I went to the dressing room and changed into my street clothes, another bridesmaid dress relegated to a hanger, unless it could be repurposed. I returned to see Jake and his daughter near the door in an animated conversation. He reached out to take her hand and his daughter spurned him and left the building.

"Sorry you saw that," he said when I approached.

"Not my issue."

"I would love it if I could take you to dinner."

"Well, I'll have to check my busy social calendar, and this is late notice." I thumbed through my phone for a moment. "Nope, got nothing. I'm all yours."

"Promises promises."

He had an Air BnB around the corner and we stopped so he could change clothes. The times we had been together he had been dressed up: suit, pinpoint cotton shirt, tie. When he walked out of the bedroom I heard myself gasp. He had an open neck dress shirt and jeans. Tall, slim, with his gray hair combed back, and rimless glasses he made me melt. He had a couple of choices for dinner and I picked a vegetarian Indian restaurant several blocks away. The walk over was hot, the sun was still shining and the concrete sidewalks had seemed to trap the heat. The cool air of the restaurant dimpled my skin when we entered.

We ordered a sampler to share and in a bit a large platter with several bowls with daal, palak paneer, mixed vegetable karma, and pakoras filled the table. We ordered our second beers as we started to eat. Jake took the hot, fresh naan and dipped into the bowls, getting the bread soaked with the rich fragrant gravies of the different dishes.

"Here," he said. He reached across the table and placed the korma and naan in my mouth, his fingers brushing my lips as he fed me. I have always thought that feeding a lover a meal, in bed or at a table as an erotic encounter and I felt my heart beat faster for a few moments.

As we walked after dinner, music drifted out of bars and clubs, a cacophony of sounds mingled with the heat of the summer evening. We wove between people on the streets -- couples, women on bachelorette trips, guys in groups. Jake leaned over and spoke in my ear and asked me where I wanted to go.

"Your place."

I squeezed his hand hard as he led me through the crowds. Once in his apartment, the door closed, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard, forcing my tongue into his mouth, pushing against his, sucking his when he slipped it into my mouth, I threw my head back and he kissed my neck, licked my ears, and twitched his tongue at the hollow under my neck. My hands slipped down and I grabbed his ass, squeezing hard as I leaned into him.

"I've got a confession to make," he said as he leaned back.

My body tensed, and I stepped back. The high I was feeling was immediately squashed, as I waited for the next words.

"It's been a while."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's been a while since I've, you know, been with someone."

"You mean since you've had sex?"

"Well, yeah, that's what I'm trying to say."

"So, there's no hot babe in Georgia? No MILF on the side. Not banging the hottie next door?'

He cringed. "No."

"I was waiting for you to tell me there was a girlfriend or a wife or mistress waiting for you to get your incredibly sexy bones back home."

"Sorry, none of that."

"Well, as someone who has had dry patches at times, it's like riding a bike. Once you're back in the saddle, you'll know what to do. If you forget, I promise to give you great directions."

"Oh yeah?" He stepped into me, his strong hands slid down my back to my ass, and pulled me into him. "Like what? What do you like Chelsea?"

"I love to be undressed and I like touching my lover's body with my fingers and tongue."

He turned me and placed his arms on my bare shoulders and slid his hands down my arms, barely touching my skin, just a hint of friction between us as they touched me up and down my arms. I arched back, my head touching his chest as he caressed me. He unzipped the dress, and moved the straps off my shoulders. The dress fell into a puddle around my feet. I turned, standing in my lace bra, panties, and thigh high hose.

"Your turn."

I unbuttoned his shirt, looking directly into his eyes, my mouth slightly open, my tongue sliding over my lower lip in anticipation. I slid the shirt off, it dropped to the floor. He started to undo his belt, but I stopped him, opening the belt, then his pants. He kicked off his shoes, and stepped out of the pants. He slid off his socks.

"The socks were a nice touch, a lot like those vintage porn films with the guys in their black socks.," I said.

Jake placed his hands on my sides, his hands were warm and strong, against the flesh, and I shivered at his touch. He took my hand and led me to the bedroom and the king size bed. In a second he had scooped me up and carried me the last few steps to the bed. Standing over me he slid his boxers off and I saw his cock for the first time. My mouth watered knowing for the evening it was mine. I lifted my legs and he slid my panties off and then took off my bra. He climbed onto the bed next to me and we starting kissing, exploring each other with our lips and tongues as our bodies touched and slid against one another. He kissed me, and licked at the hollow beneath my neck. He kissed me on the lips, our tongues probing each other, and his fingers found my nipple. He rolled it between his fingers, and it send an ache to my pussy. He took my other nipple in his mouth, twirling around it with his tongue and I reached for his cock and felt it get hard in my hand.

I threw my head back and moaned. "That feels so good," I hissed through clenched teeth, reveling in the pleasure in my nipples and pussy.

"Touch yourself," he said.

I obliged him.

I slid may hand down to my pussy and rubbed my lips, starting from the outside, honing in toward my clit. I slipped my fingers into my pussy, getting them slick with my wetness, and back to my clit. Slowly, I rubbed a circle around my clit. I squeezed his cock, feeling the hardness in my hand and started to stroke him as I rubbed my clit.

"If you keep stroking me, I'm going to cum, and I want you to cum first," he said. He took his mouth off my nipple and kissed me, as I continued to rub myself.

I started to hyper ventilate and arched my back.

"That's it, that's my girl."

I dipped my fingers into my pussy again, smearing my thick liquid fluids, and backed to my clit. I started rubbing back and forth over it, so fast I knew my hand would be a blur if Jake looked down at it. He pinched my nipple and rolled it harder and sucked the other.

It started deep in my pussy, an ache that was both dull and hard and then like a blast of liquid heat and it shot up into my back and an electric shock tingled down into my feet. I thrashed in the bed, throwing my head back and forth, and melted into the bed as the final wave passed. Jake stopped sucking and kissed me softly on the lips.

"That sounded like it was a lot of fun."

"It was," I said. My voice was weak. "It was really great."

"Glad to help. Ready for the next one?"

Before I could answer, he climbed on top of me, kissed my lips and then traced his tongue from my neck to pussy. He knelt on the floor, and positioned me on the edge of the bed. He spread my legs, exposing me to his face.

He kissed my lips, gently sucking one then the other into his mouth, taking my liquids into his mouth. I felt his tongue tickle me and he slipped it into my pussy and he let out a low guttural moan.

"Delicious."

He caressed my thighs, then slid his hand up my body until his fingers just touched my nipples. His face was buried in my pussy and his tongue unleashed a torrent of pleasure on nub, sending sparks from my clit to all directions in my pelvis like a broken wire on a wet floor. Some were tingles. Others were sparks. There was a pulsating ebb and flow, like waves crashing and receding from the beach, and my entire body was on edge.

I could feel myself edging toward another orgasm. The tingling had turned to a buzz and was on the verge of an explosion. I grabbed Jake's head and pulled it into me, forcing his mouth on my lips and clit. He continued to lick and eat and until the sensation was overwhelming and I writhed in a spasm, from my shoulders to my feet as a jolt of pleasure sluiced through my body.

He tried to keep licking but the sensation was just too much; I needed a rest. I was limp, but managed to pull him onto me. He propped himself up and kissed me, his face and lips, and tongue covered with my juices. I kissed him back savoring the taste of the sharp juice.

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah, wow. It's been a while since I was able to do that for someone."

"Well, time hasn't dulled your skills, mister."

My heart rate started to slow and my breath calmed a little.

"You know what I like after a good old fashioned pussy eating?"

"Please tell."

"I like a nice hard cock in me."

"Really?"

I felt his cock nudging against my lips, and I tried to move to get him to slide into me. I placed my hands on his ass and started pulling him into me.

"So, what do you say?"

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me."

"I'm sorry, I'm an old guy. I didn't hear you."

I leaned up and kissed him hard, pulling his head toward me, and turned his ear toward me.

"Please fuck me!"

"Tell me exactly what you want."

I was squirming on the bed. My pussy tingled and I wanted him in me.

All the while he was verbally teasing me he was sliding his hard cock across my clit. It was killing me. We went back and forth a couple times, me asking, him teasing. When he was shifting to one side, I lifted my legs and in a rather athletic gesture flipped on top of him. The look of shock on his face was wonderful. Surprise mixed with pleasure. I pinned his arms down with my weight.

"I said I wanted your cock in my pussy. I meant it."

"Put it there, then."

I was still very wet. I reached back, rubbed the head of his cock across my opening, and slid it in.

"Oh. My. God. That feels so good," I was able to moan out.

And in an instant, he flipped us again, this time his chest on mine, his cock buried in me.

"So that's what you want. You want my cock in your pussy. Is that what you want?"

"Yes," I was able to hiss.

Jake slid his cock in and out of my pussy. It was incredible. He had a good size and the friction of the movement was perfect. He got into a rhythm, thrusting in and out, leaning forward so the shaft brushed my clit as he moved. His eyes were shut, his head thrown back. I spit on my fingers and started to massage his nipples.

"Shit that feels great," he said.

Jake pounded my pussy like a man possessed. He varied the rhythm, fast for several strokes, then turning slightly, slowing and seeming to get even deeper into me. It felt great. He stopped for a moment.

"You're wearing this old man out."

I pushed him off of me and he feinted a flop onto his back. I climbed on and in a second his cock was buried in me. I rode him cowgirl for a few minutes, and then turned for a reverse.

"Your ass is the best thing I've seen in quite a while. Do you like to have your ass slapped?"

"If I'm bad I do."

"Well," he slapped my right cheek. "I think you're a bad girl."

I leaned back, putting pressure on my clit, pumping up and down faster and harder each time.

"I'm going to cum soon," he said.

"In my pussy. Cum in my pussy. Please. Please. Please."

I turned around. I wanted to see his face when he came. He started bucking his hips, and scrunched his eyes and let out a guttural moan as I felt his cock spurt his cum in me. I collapsed on him.

"That was fun," I said.

"It was, wasn't it."

I kissed him, rolled off of him, and we fell asleep with our arms around each other.

I woke just before dawn after the best sleep of the last six months. We had snuggled and spooned in various positions through the night. I got up, went to the bathroom to pee, and returned to the bed to find him sprawled in the center of the bed, naked of course, and still asleep. His cock was soft. I could not help myself. I sat on the edge of the bed and ran my finger from his knee to his balls on the inside of his thigh. He shivered his shoulders, but stayed asleep. I leaned over and took his cock in his mouth. I could still taste myself on him, and I twirled my tongue around his head.

I love the feel of a cock getting hard in my mouth. He shifted a little, but remained asleep while his cock engorged. Within a few minutes he was starting to get hard. He woke.

"What a way to say good morning," he said. His voice was still thick with sleep.

"Hope you don't mind." I put my mouth around his cock again while stroking him.

"The down side of being an old guy is that it takes longer to recharge. I'd love to, but the equipment might not be able."

"I know lots of tricks."

I held his cock out and swirled my tongue on the head, feathering it with licks with the tip of my tongue. My other hand rubbed the soft skin on the base of his balls. Jake moaned, a deep guttural growl from his chest. His cock pulsed a little. I slid around and knelt between his legs, they were splayed out in a V. I spit on my fingers and crept my right hand to his asshole. His rosebud puckered at first, then I slid my slick finger in his ass.

"Ooooo!"

"Yeah, this will work."

I moved my finger around pushing up against his prostate. His cock doubled in size.

"That's it baby, make it big for me," I said.

I swallowed the head and moved up and down, slobbering my spit on it, getting it wet, stroking his cock, probing his ass. He writhed on the bed, grabbing the sheet as I moved all three parts of the stimulation faster. I took him out of my mouth and looked at him.

"That's it. That's it. I want your cum. I want your cum. In my mouth. Please. Please. Please."

I put my mouth on him again and jerked him harder. His body tensed, his cocked spasmed, and he shot three ropes of thick hot cum in my mouth. I sat up, opened my mouth so he could see the puddle of his cum on my tongue and swallowed. I fell on top of him, kissed him, and we drifted back to sleep.

I woke again midmorning and felt great. Jake was gone from the bed, and I called his name but he was not in the apartment. I cleaned up, dressed, and was in the kitchen when he returned with coffee, bagels, tea, croissants.

"Didn't know what you liked, so grabbed it all."

I leaned in and kissed him.

I was toasting the bagels when I heard his phone ring. He stepped out on the small balcony to continue the conversation. A few minutes after he returned, his face flushed, the door bell sounded.

"I'll get it,"

"I've got it," he said, and stepped past me.

The door pushed open as he turned the knob and Nicole entered the room.

"So, you do have that slut here," she said.

The veins on her neck stood out, her face flushed, her voice amplified by her anger.

"Nicole, out. Now."

"So, did you fuck him? You fucking slut."

Jake was trying to reason with her and I retreated to the bedroom. I had packed my bag earlier. I checked for my phone and keys, rummaged through the bag for a moment, and headed for the front door.

Nicole was still shouting and cursing as I walked past her, with Jake between us. It looked like she was going to swing at me. I brought my hand up. I pointed a can of pepper spray at her face, had my thumb on the plunger. I held the spray at arm's length.

"Just try it, bitch," I said.

She did. And I did. The plumes were fast, the stream caught her in the eye and mouth. She stopped and screamed, and started rubbing her eyes, which was just going to make it worse. I walked out the door.

The adrenaline hit me as I got in the hall; my heart was racing, I was breathing hard, my energy and anger levels had doubled.

Jake stepped into the hall and called my name. I never looked back.

The August morning hit me like a wet blanket, but my rage made me ignore it. I was going to hail a Lyft but knew I had to walk, had to get rid of the kinetic energy in my chest and muscles. Within twenty minutes I was in my car. I turned on the air, melted in the seat and cried. I wasn't sure where the tears came from. I was furious at Nicole. Mad at Jake for allowing her in the apartment. I drove home, stripped my clothes, took a hot shower and climbed in bed and slept the rest of the day.

The next afternoon Emily called me. She asked me if I was all right. I told her she was on her honeymoon and needed to focus on it. She said that Jake had called her, trying to get my number.

"What's going on?" she said.

I told her. Everything. She listened to my whole story; my rambling tale took at least fifteen minutes.

"Chelsea, I am so sorry to hear what happened to you."

"Do not tell Will. Promise. Promise me."

"Absolutely not," she said.

"Get back to your honeymoon." I hung up.

I went back to work the next day. The joy of the weekend was washed away with my interaction with Nicole at the end. A couple of days passed, then a week, and I was in the groove of school and the kids. Emily checked in on the weekend, our conversation was light and did not mention Jake.

"He's been asking for your number. What do you want me to do?"

I told her not to give it to him.

Two weekends later I went out for coffee with my friend Carol after a Pilates class. She is older, and my surrogate mother since mine had passed away. She is smart, and sexy as hell. She sensed something was wrong, and eventually got me to tell all. I know she made a lot of money as an investment banker, but she would have been a great therapist.

"So, you liked Jake. Had a good time. I assume that the sex was pretty good by the flush you had when you said you had spent the night together." I nodded. "So, give him your number and listen to his side of the story. If it is not what you need to hear, move on. If it is, see what happens."

When I got home I told Emily to give him my number. I celebrated the rest of my birthday with Netflix and a pint of Haagen-Dazs double chocolate.

The next morning my phone rang at 7:00AM. I was asleep, and fearing an emergency for a friend, I answered, my voice still thick with sleep.

"I woke you didn't I?'

The connection was crappy, I didn't recognize the voice.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"Jake."

I was instantly awake.

"Hey."

"Hey yourself. You okay?"

"Yeah."

When challenged, my response is to get back, reassess, make sure I'm safe. I don't have PTSD or have never been assaulted, but the encounter with Nicole rattled me.

"I am sorry for what my daughter said and tried to do to you," he said. His words were deliberate. "I cannot undo it. And, unfortunately, she will not apologize. But I am truly sorry for what happened."

I listened. I was awake now and sat up in my bed.

"This is going to sound crazy, and if it does, and scares you, just tell me," Jake said. "We had just met, and honest, I have never felt a connection to someone like I did with you before. So, when she did that, my heart hurt and I am truly sorry. I am glad you did what you did. And I am glad you left."

"Okay." I still was not sure where this was going.

"So, maybe we can go out for coffee sometime, maybe breakfast, and just talk. If that is okay with you."

"Jake, you live 200 miles away. It's not like 'Oh, I'm in the neighborhood, you want to get a coffee?'"

"Oh, I'm in the neighborhood, you want to get a coffee?"

"What?"

"I'm in town, down near where they got married, a little café."